[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest freeminded1430278377

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1010807423

18:30-18:40 宋盯着金MM不停看,金MM都害羞的转过脸,嗯哼提醒他摄像头了,他回头的第一眼就是看了下镜头,明显做贼心虚

At 18:30-18:40, SSH stared at KTH nonstop. KTH acted a bit shy and turned around. SSH turned his head and saw the camera at him. He quickly put his head down, obviously feeling guilty.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 18:30-18:40, SSH stared at KTH nonstop. KTH acted a bit shy and turned around. SSH turned his head and saw the camera at him. He quickly put his head down, obviously feeling guilty.

waahhh!!! WHY CAN'T JUST BE MARRIED and have kids!!! w00t.gif:wub:w00t.gif

I'm really in the MOOD to see them in white in front of the altar! :wub:

A brief interview from 2008 Andre Kim Fashion Show for those who are interested to know what they say. I translated from the Chinese subs.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1009922202

MC: Share some of your thoughts.

SSH: I haven't done an Andre Kim fashion show for a long time. To be honest, I was a bit tense in the beginning. Thanks to KTH for helping me out. Everything has been going smoothly.

KTH smiles.

MC: Is this your first time seeing each other?

SSH: Yes.

MC: How do you feel, KTH?

KTH: Being able to walk down the red carpet with a man that the whole Korea acknowledges as "handsome" feels good.

KTH stares at SSH as she says this.

KTH: SSH helped me a lot. I haven't done a fashion show in a awhile. I felt very tense. Also, my health isn't that good lately. I didn't have time to rehearse and looks like I made some mistakes. But I am able to do this show for charity gives me a very rewarding feeling.

MC: Is this your first time seeing KTH? What do you know is KTH's most attracting quality?

SSH: KTH's attracting quality, I think the whole Korea already knows about it. Do I need to speak further?

More laughter from the two.

MC: KTH, what do you think is SSH's strength?

Grr... the part I want to hear the most got interrupted by Andre Kim. The rest is about KTH and SSH talking about how wonderful it is doing charity nothing related to each other. Disappointed.

The last kiss scene in slow high definition mode

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1011610609

There are some Chinese fans spazzing on baidu saying when you look at the last BTS, SSH feels a little down. He is smiling saying the drama is finished but then some fans detect some sorrow in his tone. Filming is over means no more seeing KTH.

Heony oppa... u should court Tae Hee.. arghhh... pretty pleaseeeeee !!!

:wub::rolleyes:

Remember the 30 reasons I translated why SSH might be interested in KTH. I just read that thread again and the person left a comment saying there is more than 30. She just didn't have time to write it.

Remember the 30 reasons I translated why SSH might be interested in KTH. I just read that thread again and the person left a comment saying there is more than 30. She just didn't have time to write it.

Omo.. chincayo? those reasons also makes me happy..

Is there something unusual with this kiss scene? It says that KTH is actually passing something to SSH or SSH is passing something to KTH, as if they are reenacting the candy kiss scene KTH and Lee Byung Hun had.

http://tieba.baidu.c...B%D6%F7&pn=8100

As a lot can tell, there are some fans who have very keen eyes. I wish I have time to read all those pages and see how they analyze the Heon Hee couple. There are about 270+ pages about their "relationship"

Guest hannah_cao89

Yeah!!! SSH oppa, just date KTH unnie please!!! You guys super duper look good together :X:X

I want a happy ending for you in real life also :D

90223473.jpg

Sweet Night

For those who haven't seen it before. Thanks to soju_chic who has found this video for me to translate. Translation based on the Chinese subtitle

SSH attended a show not so long ago and he was asked to select his ideal  type among many actresses candidates. KTH came in to his final 4.

Here are some of the reasons he chose KTH over the other actresses even though at the very end, he chose Han Ga In.

MC  jokes why SSH chooses KTH over Lee Da Hae is because he is jealous that  Lee Byung Hun had a candy kiss scene with KTH. SSH responds that I  worked with Lee Da Hae in a drama before but not with Kim Tae Hee. And  the MC jokes with him again so actresses whom you worked with will  naturally get demoted from your ideal type status? Then the MC says Lee  Da Hae will be appearing in this show next week. SSH says you should  have said that earlier. Can I re-select?

After SSH selected KTH  over Lee Da Hae, the MC brought KTH's name out again. This time, the MC  let SSH choose between KTH and another girl, whom I don't know her name.  SSH says he chose KTH over that girl is because that girl is too young  and may not have much feminity.

At the very end, he chooses Han  Ga In over KTH. He didn't explain why though. MC jokes that the  universal KTH actually get eliminated?

rise2above, you're really feeding me my HeonHee addiction :lol:

love all your updates about them..

If only I could read chinese characters, I can only understand conversational Chinese/Mandarin by hearing them (like I am understanding Korean).. but I still CAN'T READ characters... :tears:

waaahhh!!! I am also really praying that they'll be a REAL COUPLE! :wub: :wub:

SSH accepted an interview on 2/27/2011

Unfortunately I don't know whether the content is correctly translated or not. There is a line that mentions KTH.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1011904641&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

This is the line related to KTH. If you use google to translate, this might not be something we hope to get as an answer from SSH because he said he is not in love with KTH.

--닭살 돋는 러브신을 이번처럼 많이 한 적이 없었다. 김태희와 실제로 사랑에 빠진 것은 아닌가.

As I was scrolling through the pages to see if anyone translated or not because there are so many fans dying for translation, post 162 and 170 said,

这句是记者问的,是不是真的跟金泰熙陷入爱河了?

下面宋GG说:大家这么觉得的话,就是我们的演技很好咯~其实就是跟真实得恋爱一般,有趣而轻松的拍摄的!朴海英爱开玩笑的这一点跟我很像。

后面SONG说:成家并不易,因为没有爱人,有的话,马上结婚。

Reporter: Did you and KTH fall in love?

SSH: If everyone feels that way, that means we have good acting skills. Actually, it is partially like real romance. (I am not 100% sure if this is the right translation. Anyone who knows Chinese help me out on this one) We had a relaxing and fun time filming together. The side of Park of Hae Young who likes to joke is very similar to me.

SSH: Having a family isn't easy because I don't have a lover. If I do, I will marry right away.

Reporter: Did you and KTH fall in love?

SSH: If everyone feels that way, that means we have good acting skills. Actually, it is partially like real romance. (I am not 100% sure if this is the right translation. Anyone who knows Chinese help me out on this one) We had a relaxing and fun time filming together. The side of Park of Hae Young who likes to joke is very similar to me.

SSH: Having a family isn't easy because I don't have a lover. If I do, I will marry right away.

waaah.. I'm a little sad about these AS OF NOW..

but I believe EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE once He start to open and court TaeHee ssi..

and She will say YES to him...

there's MORE to happen between the two of them,,,

and my SPIRIT saying that they WILL or CAN BE A GREAT COUPLE in REAL LIFE

WON'T CHANGE!!! EVER!!! :wub:

z=1011904641&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

This is the line related to KTH. If you use google to translate, this might not be something we hope to get as an answer from SSH because he said he is not in love with KTH.

--닭살 돋는 러브신을 이번처럼 많이 한 적이 없었다. 김태희와 실제로 사랑에 빠진 것은 아닌가.

erm.. don't be so ego,ok... At least there's one side that you must have like KTH,right? god knows.. In MP, we can see at first your character didn't like LS.. but then towards the end it showed you were deeply in love with LS.. Well, we just hope that thing will happen in real life too. Yes , love will takes time.. understood.. but pls dt tell something might hurt other party. Sometimes in life we will get unexpected things. Time change, people change.. Gosh ! why i get a lil' emotional when it comes to HeonHee? Maybe I miss them so much & wanted something beyond reality? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Thanks Soju_chic for your warm welcome!!wub.gif  And thanks everyone for making this thread alive!! 

I'm having some hard withdrawal symptoms and reading all your thoughts and posts makes me happy!!

I saw a picture of SSH doing skinship with another actress in an interview for his next movie, I can't stand their skinship tongue2.gif 

I assume that it's better for my health to avoid his movies and not to see his kisses with an actress/woman other than KTH happy.gif

Here is a sweet picture of our Honey couple wub.gif cr : Baidu

ab0f001059aeac5ac83d6d1.jpg

EDIT : Thank you rice2above for your sharings, links, posts!! You're awesome!!

Hi everyone, the tieba baidu thread I posted related to SSH interview got deleted. I don't know why but I think tension is starting to build up in the last 3 pages. Basically when fans know he was asked about KTH, fans only want to know what he says about her even though in his entire interview, there is only 1 question asked about KTH. Please don't lose any hope because a lot of fans say SSH has interest in KTH. Also, from reading the new baidu thread, fans said he answered this question immediately and moved on to the next question. He and KTH are big stars. They can't publicly announce anything. If he does have interest in KTH, he will respect her and keep things private because that is KTH's real personality. She likes things low key.

New thread http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1011980349

Original thread http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/culture/2011/02/26/0901000000AKR20110226006200005.HTML?template=2512

The above thread I posted got deleted but another one started.

Gosh, this is so exciting. As you can tell, those Chinese fans are just as anxious as we are to know what SSH says about KTH.

Here is another translation

大致翻了一下~

Rough translation on KTH's part because that is what fans are dying to know. All other things SSH seem to be insignficant and did not get translate yet.

记者问——从来没有像这次拍过这么多肉麻的爱情场面,没有和金泰熙真的在恋爱么?

Reporter-Since you have never made such overly sentimental, corny love scenes before, did you really not date KTH? (I am thinking the reporter is saying this because if you did not truly date someone how can you show such true feelings in playing that love scenes)

BOSS回答——

SSH (BOSS is a term fans call him) responses:

这样看起来我们 的演技很好啊(笑)。

From the look of it, our acting must be good. (Smile)

只是像真的在恋爱(那样演)很有意思,拍摄起来很容易。

Filming is a lot easier and meaningful if we make it like real romance.

朴海英这样那样开玩笑的样子和我很像。

The side of Park Hae Young who likes to joke is very similar to me.

但是因为我本人在恋爱的时候比朴海英积 极,所以对朴海英消极的爱情表现感觉有些沉重。

But, when I am dating, I am more vigorous than Park Hae Young that is why playing PHY's feelings are a bit heavy for me.

朴海英以涉嫌逃税为理由来逃避和李雪结婚(这句有点别扭,反正就是说驸马在对待公主的问题上不够果断积极),如果我真的恋爱的话不会这样。我会对李雪说“我们就这样逃走吧”。

Park Hae Young will find reasons to avoid marriage with Lee Seol. If I am really in love, I will not do that. I will say to Lee Seol" Let's elope together."

记者问——结婚计划是怎样的?

Reporter - How are your marriage plans?

BOSS回答——真的很想经营一个很好的家庭。但是并不容易。还没有另一半。不知道,什么时候突然出现喜欢的人就会结了吧。

SSH: I really want to start a family but it is not easy plus I don't have my other half. I don't know when my lover will suddenly appear. When she appears, I will marry.

waaah.. I'm a little sad about these AS OF NOW..

but I believe EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE once He start to open and court TaeHee ssi..

and She will say YES to him...

there's MORE to happen between the two of them,,,

and my SPIRIT saying that they WILL or CAN BE A GREAT COUPLE in REAL LIFE

WON'T CHANGE!!! EVER!!! :wub:

Don't be sad my dear...as the saying goes, "Action speaks louder than words"...and I think, as of this time, SSH does not want to create rumors between them..let's wait around 2 - 3 months, when the buzz about MP almost died down and check what's with them.....and normally, for any Celebrity ( Asian, that is ), they will not confirm unless they are very confident that this won't affect their status...

Me, my woman intuition says that there is something going on with this two...though for now they will say that they are just acting but as we know, these two had a reputation of being a "not-so-good" actors and actresses before but in MP, they are miles away from that "title"...Acting requires your heart and soul..and if your heart does not cooperate with your body, then the outcome is a "Bad Acting"..which as we all see, in every scene that he has with KTH, he projects a very natural "in-love" aura...

I will be rejoicing on the day that these two come out and announce publicly that they are getting Married...hehehhe...I don't care about Dating...let's get to the point of Getting Married immediately so that they will have a longggggggggg happyyyyyy blisssfulllll life together....

One fan wrote on baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1011984138&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

大家都别纠结了宋采访的那段新闻了,其实不就是那回事。。。

The SSH interview is nothing that big of a deal.

宋不能说和熙恋爱,那样就间接的否认了熙的演技(话说熙周围的朋友都说熙演得好,傻傻的,这算是熙的突破作),如果承认,大家都觉得:哦,原来是恋爱了~怪不得那么自然!

SSH can not say he is in love with KTH because he will be denying her acting skills. Everyone around said KTH acted pretty well, it is her breakthrough production. If he admits he is in love, everyone will say:" Oh it is real love, no wonder their acting is so natural."

如果两只有机会或时间出席mBC年度大赏的话,那他们还要去拿奖,一般情侣是不会一起那么高调的出席,除非是已经稳定或结婚的(结合玄和乔)

Most couple will not appear together at an award show to claim an award because that is too high profile unless their relationship is stabilized or about to get married (like Hyun Bin and Song Gye Hyo)

If I find any more stuff related to the two, I will drop by, translate, and share it with everyone. See everyone around.

One fan wrote on baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1011984138&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

大家都别纠结了宋采访的那段新闻了,其实不就是那回事。。。

The SSH interview is nothing that big of a deal.

宋不能说和熙恋爱,那样就间接的否认了熙的演技(话说熙周围的朋友都说熙演得好,傻傻的,这算是熙的突破作),如果承认,大家都觉得:哦,原来是恋爱了~怪不得那么自然!

SSH can not say he is in love with KTH because he will be denying her acting skills. Everyone around said KTH acted pretty well, it is her breakthrough production. If he admits he is in love, everyone will say:" Oh it is real love, no wonder their acting is so natural."

如果两只有机会或时间出席mBC年度大赏的话,那他们还要去拿奖,一般情侣是不会一起那么高调的出席,除非是已经稳定或结婚的(结合玄和乔)

Most couple will not appear together at an award show to claim an award because that is too high profile unless their relationship is stabilized or about to get married (like Hyun Bin and Song Gye Hyo)

If I find any more stuff related to the two, I will drop by, translate, and share it with everyone. See everyone around.

hahahha..in my excitement I've suddenly posted my reply without putting words...R2A ( sorry Rise, I have o abbreviate..hehhe ) thank u soooooo muchhhhh for all ur posts...I'm really dying of anticipation if when are these two going to go public....hehheheh...I will wait until then...

this behind the scenes should make you guys a bit happier haha. omg... lol i can't even say it. it's just too cute! they were filming that breathing exercise scene and SSH goes "it's too boring, let's kiss" w00t.gif now, i'm sure there was some truth to what he said but i love how KTH just laughs. there's got to be something between KTH & SSH! sweatingbullets.gif

BTS PART 1 (ENG SUB)

part 2 was posted earlier, but here it is again:

BTS PART 2 (ENG SUB)

*i'll post part 3 up when it gets uploaded ^_^

thanks @rise for all the info & translations! it's understandable for SSH to say something like that.. it'd be weird for him to just admit that he has a lover or that he has developed feelings for KTH. i mean as a HeonHee shipper, i'd love for that to happen.. but, i guess, from a more realistic point of view.. his answer was the best way out of the question. it's like how PHY taught LS to answer interview questions :lol: 

this behind the scenes should make you guys a bit happier haha. omg... lol i can't even say it. it's just too cute! they were filming that breathing exercise scene and SSH goes "it's too boring, let's kiss" *quoted image* now, i'm sure there was some truth to what he said but i love how KTH just laughs. there's got to be something between KTH & SSH! *quoted image*

BTS PART 1 (ENG SUB)

part 2 was posted earlier, but here it is again:

BTS PART 2 (ENG SUB)

*i'll post part 3 up when it gets uploaded ^_^

thanks @rise for all the info & translations! it's understandable for SSH to say something like that.. it'd be weird for him to just admit that he has a lover or that he has developed feelings for KTH. i mean as a HeonHee shipper, i'd love for that to happen.. but, i guess, from a more realistic point of view.. his answer was the best way out of the question. it's like how PHY taught LS to answer interview questions :lol: 

I'm watching it RIGHT NOW and see that subs are just being uploaded by the YT uploader..

I was about to post part 2 link but I know you're there to post it.. THANKS for sharing HONEY cathyisvip :)

waaahh!!! I am happy that I am not alone missing HeonHee and MP :)

Archived