[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Does anyone know what time it'll be and where can I watch it?! nvm. It's like3:05 am at my time. OMGAH!!

AHHH!! I CANNOT WAIIT!!!! ;-; But why so late.. x.x.. o noes.. bags under my eyes. Oh wells! I LOVE YUNHO!!

muahahahha!!! OoOoOO~! I topped. I don't know what to post haha! let me go find pics. brb!

I love Yunho's solo song.. can't stop listening to it. SO DA SEXXXYYY MAKES MEEEE HAPPPYYYYYYYY!

b3lmrr.jpg

2utgpbc.jpg

fu9ds8.jpg

255kinb.jpg

wtay44.jpg

^ wahhhh I wanna see more batches of these pictures!! <3 <3 Hopefully they will release them.

credit: tagged + others

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thasaranaki

Hmmm, all I know is Music Bank will start at 5:50pm (Korea time) at KBS2. And our boys will perform at the end of the show. Yeah, they save the best for last hehe.

I also heard Yunho has not recover from his flu yet, but he still insist to do another rehearsal.

Woww.. lucky those fans who got to see HOMIN fist come back stage, I wanna be there soooo much. Anyway, it feel sooo great to see lots of red balloons again!! I am soo excited, wanna see the perf right now. Homin hwaiting!!

110107 TVXQ at Music Bank Recording

221220888.jpg

221208488.jpg

credits as tagged+chubee!

Guest P ri ss `

^ im very very much hyped up and excited for their mubank perf! :lol: kbsworld should be showing it right ? live or something ? it'll be nice if i get to watch homin's perf live!

are they scheduled to appear on any variety shows yet ? ^_^

Guest alexkziel

Yay!!!

We have new home :D and I'm so late as always -_-

But really, this week has been fantastic! :lol: I've been between Youtube, watching and listening KYHD like 1000 times already :P

And then stalking ContinueTVXQ for fast news every day, those girls are amazing with updates!

And of course listening that perfection that is the KYHD Album OVER and OVER again.

I remember crying with happiness when I listened the first song: How Can I, it was that embarrassing lol and then feeling my chest burst with pride song after song.

I knew that I was listening something really special. blush.gif

I haven't been more proud and happy for Yunho and Changmin.

Even the negative things happening in the fandom can't bring my mood down.

This smile :D has being attached to my face all this week!

Tonight is the night of our Yunho and Changmin, Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin time!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

omg i want to be the too, can't wait anymore :w00t:

it's nice to see red balloons feeling my heart shake up like crazy

Hwaiting the boys~

56289512201101061843484188892895587_000.jpg

credit: uknowbar

Guest chdairkld

@alexkziel: Aww, don't be embarrassed. I also..um literally burst into tears when listening to How Can I too.

....I think it's official consensus, according to many others that I've also talked to that How Can I is the 'i cried listening to this' song hahahahaha.

BUT YAY!!!! pictures from musicbank~Girls, this is really happening, Yunho and Changmin are on stage once again! The red balloons made my heart beat faster, i'm so relieved and touched.

It's also a major plus that they aren't wearing the orange suits (so far???? lol).

----

@gayness: I think I saw your post earlier, and just wanted to answer that I didn't buy that. sry! *bad fan*

----

+1 photo: awesome stage!

hominxoinav.jpg

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com + as tagged

========

@yeona1: hey there, I've never tried this site before but here is info:

You can go to http://kpopflash.net/stream and watch live on stream 18:05 KST

^according to Continuetvxq

Guest hnAcogN

I'm getting extremely emotional here just by looking at the pictures... looking at my beloved 2 boys on the stage with their 1st official comeback after all the madness that has happened to them... looking at the red Cassiopeia balloons filled the audience once again...I must say I'm so proud of them and happy for them...

I wish I could be there to watch the performance, to shout their names and probably cry my heart out for them... Our boys have been suffering a lot, let's stand by them and support them till the end ♥

HoMin fighting ♥

Guest Honey_KizZ

Glad to see a place where i can spaz about homin.

i'm enjoying everything they've released so far.

cant wait for their performance, it's going to be epic!

Guest yeona1

FINALLY!!! i am sooo exited, but don't really know where to watch LOL! i am again at the mercy of Youtube uploaders. It's so nice to see those red balloons again, i so wish i am in Korea so i can show HoMin my full support. i can't wait to see them perform again.

Is there a live streaming or something? Thanks for the pictures.

Guest miimisunshine

FINALLY!!! i am sooo exited, but don't really know where to watch LOL! i am again at the mercy of Youtube uploaders. It's so nice to see those red balloons again, i so wish i am in Korea so i can show HoMin my full support. i can't wait to see them perform again.

Is there a live streaming or something? Thanks for the pictures.

I just found that it will be streaming on http://kpopflash.net/stream/ :)

Does anyone know if fans made a chant during the song??

Guest azn_chick91

Does anyone know if fans made a chant during the song??

I really hope so :) Knowing Cassies, they probably did, but not too sure.

You angels are reallllly quick in updating! Haha, when I saw the pictures, I was wondering if I'd be able to watch it live, but it's probably going to be around 3am-ish my time. That's not too bad, but considering that I'll have been up almost 24 hours and have been dancing all day, I'm a little tired >.<

Thanks for the streaming link regardless! I can't wait for the return of the kings! :D

Also excited that there are so many red balloons in the audience. Glad that not all Kcassies have turned their backs on these two incredibly talented men.

Homin Epic Comeback of Godliness FIGHTING!

Guest me1me2

we've waited for over a year and now it's Yunho and Changmin's time... set the stage onfire boys!

most of us will really be at the mercy of YT with their MuBank perf.,

but here is where we can watch a live streaming...that #81037 is for sbs or kbs1... just scroll and look for kbs2. i hope this'll work for us.

/www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037

Guest noki_chan

Hi! Girls..wow this thread run fast. Homin's angels are jjang! :lol:

Thank you for MB's pics. The stage looks so awesome and Homin..undeniable really cool. Happy to see the Red Pearl Balloon fully the studio. Homin still have so many loyal Kcassies to support them. Homin..just enjoy your comeback stage & be Happy. TVXQ second chapter keep move on!! Fighting!!!

Can't wait to watch their performance, especially for HOW CAN I.. :rolleyes: I really love this beautiful song and see they sing this song live, will be another experience.

Btw..don't forget girls, to always watch the KYHD MV at SME YT account. Support Homin 100% to make the HIT.. :P

Guest alexkziel

okay guys, while to watch live let me share some pics :w00t:

Thank you!

They are using the black and white suits and the ones they used in the intro!! :w00t:

Will they give to Yunho the whip too?? ;)

Guest Dorkiilove

The boys are looking hot tonight.

:3 I'm so glad that they're wearing the black/white suits LOL.

MusicBank tweeted a video of them, click here if anyone wants to see.

Anyways, they look spiffy and I can't wait for Music Bank tonight!

Guest lovelyunho

KYAAAAAAA!!!!!! 30 Sec. video of MuBank dry rehearsal on YT from Withyoonho...GO GO GO GO!!!!

www.youtube.com/user/myloverism

Fans just about had a heart attack watching Yunho and Minnie's "battle" part because their face was so close together, it looked like they were going to kiss :w00t:

Yunho is sick with a cold but once camera rolls..professionalism kicked in.

Intro was taped separately from the rest of the song. Had to change into the black and white outfits...SOOO GLAD they wore the black and white.

There's more but my head's spinning right now with excitement and can't really think straight right now. All I can say is GET READY TO FAINT FROM LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD!!!

DBSK Hwaiting!!!!!!

Guest azn_chick91

KYAAAAAAA!!!!!! 30 Sec. video of MuBank dry rehearsal on YT from Withyoonho...GO GO GO GO!!!!

www.youtube.com/user/myloverism

Fans just about had a heart attack watching Yunho and Minnie's "battle" part because their face was so close together, it looked like they were going to kiss :w00t:

Yunho is sick with a cold but once camera rolls..professionalism kicked in.

Intro was taped separately from the rest of the song. Had to change into the black and white outfits...SOOO GLAD they wore the black and white.

OMG!!! Yunho looks so good. My friend (who pops into Kpop from time to time thinks he got too skinny :()

But anyways, lol. I hate to say it, but based on that picture of Homin (the one where Changmin pulls Yunho's tie), I would have to say that it may be MinHo...but then again, Yunho's the one with the whip... HAHAHA

Can't wait to watch them do that live. Poor Yunho :( He's so professional and hard-working. I hope he gets better soon!

And for the people who are considering the boycott...

KYHD.gif

HAHAHAHAHA...just kidding (kind of...not really.. :\). Again, not mine. Not sure where my friends are getting these things, but yeah. If it's yours, please let me know so that I can credit you.

Archived