[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest azn_chick91

I still can't believe that Yunho was able to hit those notes while he's sick. He's truly amazing :D

Still spazzing about that perf. Going to go rewatch it. Hopefully YT doesn't fail me LOL!!!

Is Maximum confirmed for Inki? I didn't hear about that, so that's really exciting!

Woooo!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest P ri ss `

just saw the perf! and my heart was pumping hard the entire time! how mad is that! :rolleyes:

anyway, i love love love their comeback!

"How can I" was awesome, and hey! Yunho did awesome, IMO, he really did improve alot. it's the first time i hear so much of his voice in this style(and i dont know what to say regarding this!).

i love the little dance thingy they had after "How can I" and before Why KYHD. hehe. Changmin was just like what it was like in the intro of the mv. Am i the only one who's disappointed that his hair was styled? Cause i love the way his soft hair moves along with his movements. such a pretty little thing to me, (and my friend felt that was distracting!)and as always, Changmin's high notes and shrieks never disappoint!

Yunho was impressive as well!

i love love love the "face-off", especially the part in which Changmin was kinda like yelling in Yunho's face. LMAO. fierce and sexy.

ohh, homin, the things you do that puts a smile to my face and my heart pounding mad.

the only thing that bothers me (alittle) was the fans cheering? was it just me or that it was kind of disorganised ? it was really loud and endless. it kind of covers Changmin's "Now I’m just chillin’, Feel like I’m healing" . :mellow:

but overall, awesome! :wub:

Guest KiChang

They're BACK

I litteraly cried just when Min raised his voice in How Can I. Their voice match so well, the song is so beautiful :((

And KYHD is mind boggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're so fierce, and I love the battle scene, really looks like they kiss each other ^^

@P ri ss `: I like the smooth hair on Min too, but this one is not bad, so it's ok to me ^^. About the fan chant, each of the fans have a copy to instruct when to chant what. But I guess it's the first time so they did not really well. It'll improve in HoMin's next stages, I guess :)

Guest my_uknow

OMONA OMONA..OMONA...THEY SURE SOUND BETTER LIVE!!!

I JUST CANT BELIEVE I'M SEEING THEM SINGING LIVE ON TV AGAIN!!!!

I'M SOO EXCITED...MY HAND IS TREMBLING WHILE.....TYPING THIS!!

OOWH..I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS....:w00t::D

THANK YOU KPOPFLASH!! I just finished watching the performance and also the replay lolol!!

Ahh... Yunho's hair style at the beginning. hehe Not my liking, but such awesome dance moves~! THAT WAS SO FIERCE!

I'm so glad they sang live~!! Usually SM comebacks are lipsynced so I was pretty surprised. I still cannot believe I stayed up to see this. xD Now I can't go to sleep. CHANGMIN'S GLARE AT THE END = EPIC!! Hahaha!! I couldn't stop laughing, even tho it was kinda scary. xDDDD I was squealing like a little girl, I usually don't spazz. YUNHO SO HANDSOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Dance Intro - Music Bank

credit:BigBangSHINeeWorld7@youtube

lol, should have merged the files together. <3 <3

Guest chdairkld

How Can I (comeback)

IT HAPPENED!!!~~~~~

still processing but just overwhelmed that yes, Yunho and Changmin performed and that yes, i did just witness it.

How Can I: I almost cried again. Their voices were so clear and they sang like pros. I adore this song already but just hearing it live. I realllllllllllly adore how they adlib to match each other. It's such a soft song and they execute it so well. Leader was a bit sick but yet they sang this gorgeous ballad. I just like hearing their voices T__T. i'm re-watching again, why is this so good? why are their voices so endearing? why am i crying like a baby again?????

Keep Your Head Down: HOLY GODS. the intro made me almost fall out of my chair. hotness to the max. powerful. intense. dramatic. just the way i like it!!!!!!!!!! they did a great job singing this while dancing like that, i know they are pros but sheer practice and talent. our boys are too full of awesome. throughout kyhd they had tons of energy, and in minnie's eyes i definitely saw some nervousness, but they held it together, flawlessly!

every single second of waiting, every single ounce of support we have given, this made everything worth it. i'm proud and happy. this is the best i've felt in a while in our fandom.

I have no words to express how amazing their performance was... It was phenomenal. Everything was perfect and I'm still speechless. Congrats to the boys for a great comeback stage and I'm excited to see them on Music Core and Inkigayo this week!

DBSK - How Can I(Jan 7, 2011)

DBSK - Why(Keep Your Head Down)(Jan 7, 2011)

Credits: CodeAnalysisSeason2

Guest yeona1

CHDAIRKID and MIMISUNSHINE you don't know how you just made me soooooo happy. thanks for the link, i saved it on my favorite for future reference LOL! I was a bit emo while watching them, i am so happy to finally see them perform. Goodness i am so gonna be too sleepy for tomorrow's school :) But it is worth it, i'd stay up again just for our HoMin! Their performance was awesome. :w00t: i'll look for some uploads on youtube to watch them again tomorrow. Gotta sleep now, good night (good morning?) friends it was the most fun party we had tonight. :)

Guest quynh1148

Just saw How Can I. OMG I love these guys T___T. They really did a great job. Love Yunnie's high note. I'm soooo excited right now >___<. Thank you sooo much for the perf, fancams, picc ect *runs to watch Why perf*

i just watch their performance in KBS World and i really feel like crying because it just so amazing and really beautiful performance<3

it have been 2yrs since their last sing and i really missed them so much T_T

both performance is great and the dance and their face off is super fierce and so hot<33333333333

Changmin voice never fail to amazed me and he is so perfect here<333

and Yunho have improved so much in singing and his dances gorgeous as ever^.^

their performance is too amazing<3333333333

i really hope this song could sell really good...

Homin fighting^^

Guest *Lizzie*

Spazzing!!!! I just saw their KYHD performance and it was awesome. I loved the whole performance, their singing was great and so was the dancing...they both looked good as always...I just love how Changmin says his Chillin' line.

Their How Can I performance was also good, they both sang beautifully. I'm just so happy they're back and I'm also happy that there was a lot of Cassies there supporting them. They deserve it.

OMG just speechless. Two angels from heaven blessing us with their song. Never doubted Leadershiss mad vocal skills, even when he is not 100% well. Its so wonderful to here more of Changmin too. We waited for so long and finally they have been able to shine. They waited so long to perform for us on stage again, Sm town wasn't enough. Not for two friggin years. So proud of them. Go Yunho and Changmin! Thanks for the links everyone.

Guest me1me2

like you Pip, i've never doubted Yunho's voice even for a teenie weenie bit. that's what i miss most, the way he belt out those high notes. it gave me goosebumps while listening and at the same time smiling and a lil' teary eyed.

what a come back! Show them who's the KING !!! GO YUNHO! GO CHANGMIN! GO TVXQ!

Guest thasaranaki

Homin's Pics At Music Bank!

56289512201101071848522057342303351_001.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_003.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_002.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_008.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_009.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_005.jpg

56289512201101071848522057342303351_007.jpg

credits as tagged+personalyoonho+uknowbar!

Be right back to spazz about Homin's awesome performances :wub: , because I am still in OMOOO situation right now. My hands could not stop pressing the replay button, this is what I call the real KINGS are def back!! Super well done Yunho and Changming!!

@me1me2 Huggles glad I'm not the only one. When I heard him sing in the MJ concert i thought that would be enough to prove his vocal skills, but still people belittled his voice, so when I found out he was going to sing in a musical, I thought maybe that would be enough, but still i heard the same stupid comments over and over again. How many times must this man prove himself before people take note! But now finally I can tell the haters to be quiet because any negative comments about his voice after this, will definitely be because people are jealous. I'm crying at how beautiful he sounds. he look so sad singing in How can I, he looked really teary. I feel for him so much. But leadershii will always try his best no matter what people say. tears.gif NO more shadow time for Yunho or hardly any solo lines. His high notes are amazing for sure and his falsetto has always been amazing and he has one of the most beautiful vibrato I have ever heard, I love his bass voice, but to here his actual range is even better! Ballad or dance song, he really can sing them all. Changmin too love his voice so much as well. Sorry i feel so emotional but to here you say you feel the same means a lot to me. tears.giftears.gif:wub:

I'm just so so ...... can't really describe just how wonderful Yunho and Changmin both are. :wub: Can't wait for their other performances and I want my album so much! The pics are awesome too.

It's 4AM and I stayed up to watch HoMin's performance. It was so worth int because they were Absolutely EPIC!!!! My heart was beating like mad the entire time while watching. I was so nervous for them and so proud at the same time. Two years hiatus is too long, but now they're finally back. How Can I was so heart wrenching. Yunho looks like he was about to cry, poor baby. Nobody knows how tough it must've been for them these past few years. Keep Your Head Down was crazy cool. I love the intro dance so much. And Minnie, boy can he scream. He makes it looks so easy too.

Anyway, I had to do some quick caps.

35154961.jpg

bbbac.jpg

^ Don't cry bb, we all love you!

24008751.jpg

aaaji.jpg

^ This part was hilarious. Oh Changmin is going crazy.

aaaafp.jpg

^ LOL. Why are you so mad my darling.

aaaaana.jpg

^ Don't mess with CM for sure.

Can't wait until their next performance. Whoot!

BTW..Thanks thasaranaki for posting the HQ pics. I like how it's in black and white too. =)

Guest Dorkiilove

TVXQ reflects on first comeback stage, Yunho clarifies his ‘Thanks To’ message

20110107_tvxq_15.jpeg

After pre-recording for their comeback stage on KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank” today, the boy of TVXQ met with reporters to discuss their love for the stage, their ambition for a strong performance, and to clarify the controversial ‘Thanks To’ message.

Starting off, the duo shared, “We’ve wanted to stand on stage for a while. It’s really emotional.” Yunho continued, “It feels unique coming to the broadcast hall after such a long time. I’m more excited than nervous about our first stage. Unfortunately, I caught a cold, and wasn’t able to show the best stage possible.”

Changmin added, “While watching the year-end award ceremonies last year, all I could think about was wanting to stand on stage. I thought I’d be nervous, but maybe this is what it feels like to come back home after studying abroad.”

The reporter brought up how fans have waited for their return for over two years, to which Yunho replied, “We’ll work as hard as our fans have waited for our return. We’ll be standing on many stages as singers, and appear on variety shows as well. It’s important to do well, but even more important to try our best. Please look forward to us.”

In an interview with Star News, Yunho stated, “It’s been a while since we’ve stood on a Korean stage, so I was very excited, feeling very much like a rookie again. We’ve gotten a lot of juniors here at the broadcast hall, and I felt thankful in being greeted by them. We’ll be promoting ‘Keep Your Head Down‘, and we’ll show a good image to our fellow seniors, juniors, and our fans.”

Changmin added, “It feels good returning to Korea. The broadcast hall feels like our home, it’s very fun.”

Regarding the controversy surrounding ‘the second coming of TVXQ‘ statement in his ‘Thanks To’, Yunho clarified, “It’s just an expression of our feelings in starting our activities again as a duo. After a long while, Changmin and I have released an album, the message was just meant to be an expression of greeting our fans again. It’s our new sense of determination.”

When asked about the differences between singing a song with two members as opposed to five, Yunho answered, “First of all, you need more stamina. Changmin took charge of the high notes while I covered the lower notes. I was worried about whether they’d match, but thankfully it harmonizes well. We tried to pay attention to every part of our choreography. It’s an album we’re confident in, as we’ve put our best in it for our fans to look forward to.”

The duo also completed an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay,” which will broadcast at 9 PM KST on January 8th.

Source + Photos: E Daily via Daum, Star News via Daum, Sports Chosun via Daum, Osen via Daum, Mydaily via Daum, Union News via Daum, akp

Guest co0o0ol

im still under homin's comeback effect :wub:

i was screaming like crazy whenever the MCs mention " DONG BANG SHIN KI"

and that interview in the waiting room is so LOVE

i loved homin's eye connect before introduction themselves, it was like " fighting we can do this" :D

and changmin giggling was super duper cute ^_^

* How can I performance was so emotional homin's voices was so so beautiful i cant describe how beautiful it was i cried while watching them , yunho's voice made me cry like a river i felt his emotion , even tho he was sick he hid a very good job

* Keep You Head Down was the BOMB , i kept screaming and screaming till my mum yelled at me hahahahahaha i admit i was so noisy :lol:

Homin hotness was unbelievable , it was o perfect

changmin's eyes omg that was scary sexy i dont know why but i want them to kiss kakakak *pervert*

Guest yoyo_yoyo

OMG, there are too many emotions for first day their comback on stage :w00t:

I can not believe that I saw them on TV after a very long time. they're singing live awesome, i was worried for Yunho's health but he did very GOOD

when listen "How can i" not surprised, i've cried easily. Fortunately, at that time only me in room :P

especially when HoMin's singing high note in this song, deeply touched and i saw tears in Yunho's eyes :tears:

“KYHD” ROCK!!!!!!!!!

I’ve miss Changmin’s scream so much and now, he did it WOW ~ his hairs very Cool too

Yunho's rap amazing, impressive and only him can do that

I'm go crazy as Changmin when him and Yunho looked at each other and singing

they looks fierce esp Min's eyes :ph34r: I could die if he looked straight at me haha

I'm Proud of them :)

some artists of SM such as Vitoria F(x), Eunhyuk (Suju), Minho (SHINee) etc. were go KBS to support them :)

Pic Changmin & Minho

suwysw.jpg

Credit: TVXQtelzone + 2paradiese

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

[Fancam] U-Know at Music Bank rehearsal

Archived