[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Keep Your Head Down in Daily online and album sales charts

#1 in Haneto chart( so far they sold 2977 copies for today)

#3 in Dosirak

#6 in Soribada

#7 in Mnet chart

#7 in Gomtv chart

#9 in Bugs chart

#10 in Monkey3 chart

#11 in Melon chart

#13 in Naver chart

#25 in Daum chat

#38 in Cyworld chart

Credit: r1988

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i am crazy right now, since i got to go to 3 different threads. DBSK thread, JYJ and HOMIN..i got head ache already :)

Newey congrat for the opening of the thread, altho i might not active in here, since i am against it but i will always visit this thread ..Hopefully any updates about this sub unit can be share at our old thread..

LOVE u guys ^^

Guest co0o0ol

@thasaranaki

me too i was so so so sad they didn't capture my fav part on camera the "wikidea wickidea" :tears: i hope MBC will do better job .

homin's pic at the end of the show is so adorable i love how yunho's hand on changmin's shoulder sooooooooooo cute :w00t:

Been awhile since I've posted here ^^

But congrats to HoMin on their great comeback. I haven't listened to their album yet, but I was very pleasantly surprised by their "How can I"... I've been wondering how they were going to sing ballads, since their voices were so different (and I just couldn't imagine it without the JYJ aspect).

C= good job to the two!

Guest lovelyunho

Congrats to HoMin!!! You guys were absolutely AWESOME!!!!! Proud of both of you!

If you want to see Yunho's adorable, sexy, girly dance part that MuBank didn't show, go to:

www.youtube.com/user/myloverism

It's the full version of the dry rehearsal! Love the rehearsal as much as the official performance.

Also, withyoonho and HANAMIN did fan support together. Awesome fans.

You can go to www.withyoonho.com to see the support if you want. There's a lot of pics...Don't know if you can post so many in one post..

Guest zee1209

YAY!

Glad that Homin thread is finally opened. the pages fly, which makes me even more delightful. I could see, many faces that scarcely drop by Yunho or Changmin's thread spazz and show their love and support for Homin here. I can't expect anything than that  :D Let's keep this thread lively with gorgeous photos, beautiful audio, awesome fan vids, etc. and fulled with unconditional love, encouragements at the same time :">

Now, time for sharing:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

credit: baidu

These pics 've already been posted  in Yunho's thread :D yet I can't help posting them here. They maybe bring tears to our eyes and make our heart wrench. However, what remain in our hearts, after all, are admiration and love, right?

Guest DnA_fan

Hi everyone... this is my first time posting in a TVXQ related thread because whenever I go to the main TVXQ, there are too much biases there that I don't know what to say there :wacko::vicx: ]

Now that there is a thread dedicated only to HoMin, I'm really happy w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I wish there was ways I could tell them welcome back and that I will always support them and their decisions. While many fans disapproved of them using the name TVXQ now that there are only two of them. I felt very proud of them for still using the name because [and I might be a bit optimistic here] I think HoMin did not want people to forget about TVXQ.. I mean, they can always goes under a different name like when H.O.T. disbanded, but that will make the name slowly fade away.

And with them contiunuing their activities under this name, I'm sure HoMin know the consequences of it. They know many fans will bashed them for it because they once say that TVXQ is make of 5 members and when one is missing, they're not TVXQ. Also, because we all loved TVXQ due to all the members individual's uniqueness and the characteristics that they brought to the group, with using the name TVXQ, HoMin knows that they would have to face the burden of everyone'd expectation of perfection that the five make up. However, as we all know, HoMin is strong [i believe they are], they can face all of these consequences [though, I don't think they deserve to] and of course, with us forever supporting them.

Another thing that make me REALLY PROUD to be TVXQ fans [especially HoMin] :wub: is their decision to stay quiet through al the drama that have been going on. As much as I want to them to speak their mind, I think they know that no good will come from it. People would always read between the line and start picking their sincerity apart and said they dissing this person and bashing that person.

Anyway, that all I want to say for now, hope it make sense :P [cuz my brain is still in a daze after watching their Music Bank performance... which btw, WAS AWESOME... I felt like crying watching them singing "How Can I" with their beautiful voices and their kind of watering, shiny eyes] :tears:

Guest SoompiNice

I've only been a kpop fan for more than 1 year so I didn't get to follow TVXQ from the beginning. It's such a shame, seems like I missed so much! They are AWESOME! Seriously, I now understand why they are the number 1 boy group!

I love this duo!!!!!!!! They're both so hot!

Their performance was WOW!!! I will definitely support them! Changmin is sooo adorable during the interview part! Yunho is so manly ;)

I think nobody's posted this yet?

- from Music Core's official site

They're gonna be doing three songs tomorrow, including MAXIMUM! ^^

Wow 3 songs for Music Core tomorrow??? can't wait!!! and it's MAXIMUM!!!! One of my fave song in their album. seeing their performance in SM Town Concert for this song totally make me antcipated to see them perform it live. :w00t:

Today performance was totally AWESOME, DAEBAK, SUPERB. It have been awhile since I watch performance that can give me goosebumps and these 2 KINGS totally did it. When they perform "How Can I", I saw Leader-ssi face, and out of nowhere, my eyes teared up. tears.giftears.gif This man has endured a lot to be on stage again today. It does feel like it was their debut stage again. I can't help but cry again when watching this performance.

RT @Yurui912:【 Girls' Generation 】Seohyun's new song (featuring) - Paradise Ranch OST「Journey」will be included in TVXQ 5th regular album.

cr: Yurui912 @ Twitter

Now that HoMin already back to the Kpop scene, I want to see their interaction with their hoobaes and seeing them have fun in variety shows. Most important thing, I want to see those smile on their face. May 2011 will be a great year for our boys. TVXQ name will always live.

동방신기 오빠들 화이팅!

TVXQ HWAITING!

:);):D^_^

Guest emmagr

Amazing performances, so well done. I feel so proud for them but also can't help but feel sad for them.

But of course, congrats Homin. :)

Guest sindee

Wow homin's comeback stage was AMAZING<333 I was really impressed with their powerful performance. Changmin never fails to reach those high notes :) I miss seeing him and yunho's handsome face on stage ;)

Guest amara1430269879

[Pictures] TVXQ performing at Music Bank round 2

love the bromance pic blush.gif

2je5ule.jpg

huis5x.jpg

2h5veyu.jpg

2lu2vx2.jpg

208jjfq.jpg

2z5ittv.jpg

m9y2r9.jpg

2cpuczq.jpg

av62j6.jpg

54bzu1.jpg

2v10oer.jpg

Credit: yoonhoya

Shared by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

[Translation] Isak and Superjunior’s Kyuhyun are excited for TVXQ’s comeback as well

znvssj.jpg

Kyuhyun: The day we have all been waiting for is here… TVXQ fighting! Keep your head down!!

isakj.png

Source: twitter+2paradise

Translation: TwELFs

Isak was a memeber of the SM produced group Isak N Jiyeon and is now a VJ for Pops in Seoul.

Guest amara1430269879

my sec post

:P so much good news :lol:

[News] TVXQ’s Yunho has a strong comeback despite battling a cold

humu80.jpg

TVXQ made a strong comeback last night on KBS Music Core. The duo wowed fans with their vocals in the ballad “How Can I”, and made fans scream during their performance of their title song “Why (Keep Your Head Down)”.

“How Can I” was composed by Park Chang-hyun, who is also responsible for Super Junior’s “Coagulation”, Fly to the Sky’s “Gravity”, BoA’s “Pit-A-Pit” and “Gift”, and TVXQ’s “Hug”. In this ballad, fans are able to hear how much TVXQ has grown these past few years. They also celebrated their 7th anniversary.

The duo appeared again on stage after their ballad performance and made a powerful intro that was revealed to fans in video teasers. The completely charismatic and powerful performance could be felt as they performed “Why (Keep Your Head Down)” live. Fans commented that the stage was “Insane” and “It was so amazing that I was speechless”.

Yunho satisfied fans with amazing comeback stages, despite battling a cold. In addition, fans are praising him for respecting his juniors on stage and giving them a 90 degree bow as the artists begin to file off the stage after IU’s win.

1:45 – Yunho and Changmin are standing on the very right

IU - Win

Source: Newsen and BigBangSHINeeWorld7@YT

Translation by: Uni@koreaboo

Guest choochootrain23

Thanks for sharing all the videos and pictures!! My most favorite is when they're just standing with Yunho's hands across Changmin's shoulder. It's so sweet of Yunho as the hyung to stick close to introvert Min. Plus, Changmin's so used now to bending his legs and shoulders a bit to accomodate Yunho. It just comes naturally to him.

And of course, TVXQ comeback was A-M-A-Z-I-I-N-G! Yunho, even with the flu, rocked it like no other. And Changmin was such a gangster with that glare and then like a kid giggling during the interview! I have no words. Trying to look cool and all but failing and ending up adorably cute!!!! :wub: Then, there's his english when reading that fan message. I don't know whether to cringe in embarassment for his nerdiness or to glomp him for his cuteness! He even trended for a little bit in the Worldwide one. Haha! I heard mismatched eyes and Shim Changmin trended high in Singapore too. My bias is showing... Now for gifs!

This is how namjas clap and hold hands. Lol!

tumblrlenngfr3dy1qc2odc.gif

They look so cute being embarassed coz the backup dancers were cheering for them like fanboys! Changmin, with his hand cover, with the pinky finger sticking out!!! HoMin, y so cute??? :wub:

tumblrlentehwwch1qa42vo.gif

1 minute they're cute, the next they're all caged and looking cool...

tumblrlenye79uvf1qakwv3.gif

And then, back to being dorks...

tumblrleo6bekq3w1qbgev3.gif

Plus, a cute fanart from the Ellegirl shoot.

tumblrlenqdlkvts1qehxng.jpg

And yay for their 2 biggest K-fanclubs getting together for the gifts! WithYoonho and Hanamin! Yay!!! :w00t:

Last is Changmin focused fancam of pre-recording from changoong shared by continuetvxq.wordpress.com

[Fancam] 110107 Changmin at Music Bank Pre-recording

Belting out high notes, like it's nothing. Plus, he's so cute chanting along with the fans unconsciously. Wae!! :wub:

Guest amara1430269879

choochootrain23 THANX ALOT 4 THE GRT GIFTS

:w00t:

tumblrlenngfr3dy1qc2odc.gif

IM SOOOOO INLOVE WITH THIS NAMJA Greeting ;) IT SHOW`S HOMIN CHARM CHARISMATIC

NO WOUNDER THEY OWN THE STAGE B)

tumblrlentehwwch1qa42vo.gif

I HAVE SAYED IT BEFORE THE TEAM DANCER SUCH A DORKY PPL :lol:

THEY NEVER FAIL ME TO LAUGH THEY REALLY FUNNY .. LOVE HOW MAX LAUGH IN AWAY OF

AristocraTIC CHILDISH WAY

tumblrlenye79uvf1qakwv3.gif

WHO EVER SAW THEIR PERFORMANCE OF HOW CAN I WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE WHOLE transformation

THEY LOOK LIKE BEAST WITH THE WARNING DONT MISS WITH US

Guest alexkziel

I'm still high after watching that flawless comeback performance, it's amazing how strong they have become in their singing, dancing and overall performance.

They own the stage like nobody else.

I slept like 2 hours (feel like a zombie) because I couldn't keep my eyes off the awesome reponse they were receiving in the web.

I'm a little anxious with the sales thing because I know they have a lot of factors against them that had nothing to do wih their talent (who can question that with straight face now?) or the solid album they are promoting.

I just hope that every fan with possibilities are doing their best to contribute with the sales, it's the least we can do, the boys are exceeding our expectations and working really hard for us, they deserve all :wub:

[Fancam] 110107 Changmin at Music Bank Pre-recording

Belting out high notes, like it's nothing. Plus, he's so cute chanting along with the fans unconsciously. Wae!! :wub:

Thanks for this, I loved that part too, is like he is commanding the fans to do the fanchant lol Cassie were so supportive yesterday :wub:

And I don't know if posted before but here is the MR Removed version of Keep your head down

TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down (MR removed)

Sometimes I think they are not human :blink: They sound better than the recording even with the energetic dance.

Guest Showtime24

HoMin's Music Bank Comeback was so AWESOME!!

I loved "How Can I" so im SUPER happy they performed it live!

Got a bit teary eyed when i saw Yunho :(

But my goodness was "KYHD" performance AMAZING!! So glad that they're performing on stage again :)

I totally LOLed during their interview. Changmin's english was just too...lols XD

And "Giddy" changmin is just too cute <33

2iav0iw.jpg

I ordered the special version of the CD w/the photobook so I can't wait til i get it in my hands!!

Guest Redwarrior

Watched the perf on real time day :D (well from broadcast streaming).

I have to say...Shim Changmin is innocent maknae no more!!! (Flaming HOTT in these performances!!!!).

@alexkziel Yes...Japan has done them good :D Flawless amazing live performances. I watched all of Music Bank and they are the ones that stood out. Despite having 8 dancers, I could only see 2 beautiful men on stage. SME should keep 4...not many ppl pay attention to them anyways. XD. Changmin must've like his hairstyle for Paradise Meadow. It looks good on him.

Only flaw...well not about the boys: Fans cheered and chanted during ballad-pet peeve (i know they've always done that but I wanted to hear their flawless voices with just them).

BUT YEAH!!! Cameramen didn't do the spinning thing they've done for past performances!!! Also lovely close-ups on the ones singing. :D

I heard they're going to sing 3 songs on Inki: How Can I, Maximum, Why.

^true or rumour?

What sites are going to be broadcasting for all Inki, MuBank, MuCore perf? I've been so out of kpop lately.

Yesasia is slow with the shipping, anyone recommend a better site? or fan bulk buy? I'm kind of nervous about ordering from gmarket though.

Edit: FORGOT TO MENTION! Voldemin w/ his coat is very spazz worthy XD

Archived