[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest smokyyui

hello everyone, last time i stepped in this forum maybe 1 year and a half ago. What a change (but i really love it.)

Guys, can anyone of you know that will SM release the another version of KYHD? i really wanna but it but i can only afford just one album. T_T i just listen all the songs in this album and really love it esp. confession and KYHD. I love how minnie use his voice in this album. It's so soft and smooth.

ps. i'm waiting for their perf on MuBank today. they will perf KYHD and how can I, right?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG is it almost time yet? I'm dying with anxiousness. I know our boys will do well. Just so glad to see those red balloons again. Oh, and yunho and changmin looks good as always. Anyone know why our boys are singing different song for the next music station they are going to be on?

EDIT: Just watched the 30 sec fancam and Yunho sounded sooooo goood. Plus his boyish good looks and intense dance skills totally made me....speechless.

Guest wingsywingsy

KYAAAAAAA!!!!!! 30 Sec. video of MuBank dry rehearsal on YT from Withyoonho...GO GO GO GO!!!!

www.youtube.com/user/myloverism

Fans just about had a heart attack watching Yunho and Minnie's "battle" part because their face was so close together, it looked like they were going to kiss :w00t:

Yunho is sick with a cold but once camera rolls..professionalism kicked in.

OMG!!!! Yunho looks amazing, and I love how their suits are half suit, half vest at the top. The rehearsal--Yunho's dancing skills. *dies* I'm really starting to like Why as a song in general. Leader-sshi is sick? ):

Guest chdairkld

OMG. thank you for rehearsal videos!!! kyahhhhhahaaaa really i can't sit still in my seat. they are tooooo coool. Yunho and Changminnie, will you really cause me to explode?? I just feel so insanely happy right now~

the anticipation is over stimulating right now lol.

yeah, i heard Yunho was sick, something also with his wrist still. i think on twitter someone said that even though he was sick he insisted on another round of rehearsal. that's our leader ^^.

====

wahhhhh the fancam already! I MUST RESIST. thank you for sharing thasaranaki!

Guest thasaranaki

[Fancam] 110107 Yunho at Music Bank "How Can I"

OMOOO, I got teary just by watching it, the song itself is already enough to make me cry, then watching Yunho sing it with emo.. *melt and faint* :wub: can't even describe my feeling right now, I miss Homin and their voices soooo much. And Yunho sound so beautifully even when he is sick, I am so proud of you bb.

mglsv.jpg

credit as tagged!

Guest wingsywingsy

omg, I'm not sure but I saw a setlist on facebook where Homin's comeback is listed last? >.< Is that true? But someone already got a fancam of the performance of How Can I?

@chdairkld: ahhh, I see. Thanks for letting me know! haha, yes, they deserve the biggest comeback today. <3

Guest alexkziel

KYAAAAAAA!!!!!! 30 Sec. video of MuBank dry rehearsal on YT from Withyoonho...GO GO GO GO!!!!

www.youtube.com/user/myloverism

THANK YOU!!!

Yunho voice :wub: and spazzy dance :lol:

Guest chdairkld

@wingsywingsy I think the boys pre-recorded. So what's live streaming now is what kbs is putting on their station! but yes, i think our boys are last, they usually save the biggest/best act for last LMAO. ...not to brag or anything heh ^^ (but um i guess who would want to go after our boys go???)

===

Minnie's english and voice~just soooo much love. *squishes* i want to just pet him. gahhhhhh. how can one person embody so much cuteness.

DBSK(TVXQ) - Interview(Waiting Room)(Jan 7, 2011)

^watch watch watch!!!!!! minnieXenglish!!!

yunho cheekily does "keep your head down" and minnie can't stop giggling like a school girl. so much win.

#KYHD please help us trend!

Guest azn_chick91

OMGGGGG!!!!! YESSS They are on right now!!

Just a small interview though. But omg, they were both so handsome!

They revealed the winning KBS fan message. The girl drew a picture of them. :)

Changmin's konglish wasn't too bad hahaha.

Woooo!!!

--EDIT--

They just announced their names!!!!

Wooooo!!!! They will probably be after these girls :D

NVM...probably after IU. Haha. Jeez...I'm gonna have a freaking heart attack because I think that they're gonna be after each act. -.-"

OMG...I am still shaking after watching that performance. It was AMAZING!!!!

Much love for Homin and their TRULY EPIC, AWESOME COMEBACK!

P.S. Cassies are still alive!! Those chants were awesome :D

Guest P ri ss `

^ ohh my ! just saw them in the waiting room and introducing another song.

Changmin read 2 fan messages in English! and i was squealing so much, my mum was giving me funny looks ! and he smiled that trademark shyish smile with mismatched eyes, and his hand fisted at his mouth! i was giggling at that sight, because it's been sooooo long since i last see him like this. :lol:

and yunho look fabulous but i dont love his hair.

and ohh! changmin shared a real beautiful fanart of homin!

i cant wait for the actual perf!

Guest my_uknow

" annehasayo DONG BANG SHIN IMNIDA"...did u guys hear what I hear?? or is it..i have hearing problem??

They didn't call themselve as DONG BANG SHIN KI...but only DONG BANG SHIN??

Guest wingsywingsy

" annehasayo DONG BANG SHIN IMNIDA"...did u guys hear what I hear?? or is it..i have hearing problem??

They didn't call themselve as DONG BANG SHIN KI...but only DONG BANG SHIN??

ahh yeah ^^, but if you look at old videos, it's quite similar. So I think the Gi of Dong Bang Shin Gi just isn't emphasized that much.

Guest KiChang

KBS ABle just decided to die on me :((((((((((( Wae wae wae????

Btw, this is interview vid: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4zebTdx06aU/

ChangMin's English is soooooooooooô cute xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

HoMin both look very good! The gods are back to rock the music stage!! I can't wait for the actual performance. Those fancams of the rehearsal alone is enough to make me have a nosebleed.

Guest biathanatos

AHAHAHAA!!!! Ohhh Yunho and his Engrish. Minnie cracking up. Minnie's Engrish! It's pretty good!!

Changmin looks crazy nervous in this and the greeting vid. Ohhh. Gosh I want to give him a hug and then pinch his cheeks. I was damn near lusting after him in the Why MV but it's like he's back to our cute makdoongi Changminnie again here. Sigh....

OMGoodness. Am Excited. And a little nervous. My palms are actually sweating!

So happy to see the red balloons too! :lol: Really overdoing the exclamations but can't help it!!!!!

Wow so that is what Yunho sounds like when he is sick? :o:wub: only 20 second or so of each song and I'm getting impatient to see the rest. So Excited! :lol::wub:

Omg Changmin English is so cute. i wish yunho would speak some english for us, MJ concert any one? Even if they just did an english version of one of there new songs, I'd be greatful. :tears:

Yunho and Changmin Hwaiting! :wub: HoMin Fans Hwaiting too ! :w00t:

Guest wingsywingsy

OOOOMGGG! They're back! They were amazing, and if they were nervous, I really couldn't tell. Good job Yunho and Changmin! We missed you.

Guest Dorkiilove

:3 HoMin were absolutely fantastic tonight!

Keep Your Head Down was awesomeee. <3 Changmin's adlibs+Yunho's charisma on stage, the dancing, everything!

Can't wait to see them on Inki with Maximum.

Archived