[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Oh good..finally an official Homin Thread! let's start anew here and please "let there be Peace" in this corner. :) Thank you Mods!

really MV's for How can I is in the pipeline, are we expecting an MV like KYHD, "visually beautiful"...so like the blending of voice of Homin in this song.

but I really find Yunho's voice sexy in Honey Funny Bunny *blushing*

do we have a english translation of that song..wait..

got this from twitlonger.com, I hope she does not mind,. Credits:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/7u9l9l

HONEY FUNNY BUNNY LYRICS

(T/N: Excuse the bad english, trying to keep the meaning as close to the original as possible)

Don't stop, come to me, tightly shut your eyes (oh slow down)

Don't talk, wait a little longer, hold that trembling hand (oh oh u wow)

Using my heart, that is more nourishing than chocolate biscuits to melt you, better than cotton candy, chocolate oh my luv

Usinng my heart, that is truer than the aroma of oils to melt you, accept my heart (accept it) okay?

Honey Funny Bunny as gentle as sweet scents day by day yeah e day yeah e

Honey Funny Bunny as fiery as fireworks, like the truest first kiss wow wow wow wow

Honey Honey Honey Honey Too sweet Funny Funny Funny Funny Too sweet

Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny oh baby Always wanting to dream in your arms

You're so dazzling (I) can't take my eyes off you, so beautiful (yo so fine)

I'm so restless I can't get to sleep, my heart's beating, comfort me (oh oh u wow)

The gentle lips that brushed against my face, what should I do, (i) really want to possess it, (you) come to me quickly

Unconsciously falling into the stares of desperation in those child-like eyes what should I do (what to do) do you know

(Secretly secretly) For you (singing singing) Singing for you

(A long time A long time) Giving you all my love (Listen) Like it's about to explode

(Loook at me) Look at me (Come) Come and I'll fly to the sky with you

TVXQ! U-Know Yunho - 05 Honey Funny Bunny (FULL)

[HQ] Audio full Track 02 - HOW CAN I - TVXQ! (album "Keep your head down")

I already listened to the whole album, but I am waiting patiently for my copy, hopefully will get also the Japanese album.

Hello Yunnie's Angels, "embraces everyone" :)

Again Thank you for making this thread.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoyo_yoyo

too excite TVXQ HWAITING~~ :w00t:

[Picture] TVXQ during rehersal

16ashdx.jpg

Credit: cojooboo + Neverend

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

from this pic can easily guess where their foot in Noki's post :sweatingbullets::lol:

HFB's lyrics very sweet, thanks Chie :wub:

Guest lovelyunho

Contrats on HoMin thread!!!!!

Really quick post~Didn't backtrack yet so don't know if this was posted. If it was sorry~

KYAAAAA!!!! HoMin practicing for MuBank. Posted on TVXQ website!

Man so much excitement and all the Ksites are flying...hard to keep up. At this rate, I'm going to faint lol....in a good way thoug :P

DBSK Hwaiting!!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry Yo bb and girls, I deleted the MuBank pic since Yo beat me to it by a post :P

Guest jhzevok

Woah! A new thread for Homin! I'm so glad that there is so much love here for the 2 boys.

About the album, I loved it! Each and every song was put together nicely.

A diversity of genres and compelling vocals made me fall in love all over again with them. :wub:

YUNHO and CHANGMIN FIGHTING!!!

Guest Panda17

OMG! Congrats on the new thread. I think for the first time I'll finally be active on Soompi. Lol but wow I'm so excited for their first performance tomorrow! And those recent rehearsal pics just added fuel to my excitement. I hope a lot of their true fans go out and support and about the album sales let's not be discouraged, this time they are starting off fresh and new there is no need to compare numbers to the past, just as long as we show our love and support the boys will be happy. Homin Fighting!

Guest rara.daisy

too excite TVXQ HWAITING~~ :w00t:

[Picture] TVXQ during rehersal

so based on the pic, we can identify which are Yunho/Changmin foot ehh? :)

so excited for the MuBank tomorrow but too bad I'll be stuck in the office.

ETA: thanks Chiechay for translating the Honey Funny Bunny lyrics & 정유미 for the She & How Can I lyrics. really appreciate it.

HFB lyrics is quite sensual, my imagination runs wild. sorry *pervert*.

Guest lovely272

WOW! new home for us, thanks mod for this. Let's make this a peaceful, entertaining, supportive, thread for HOMIN.

I can't wait anymore, i'm so excited for Mubank. All the song in their album are all good, "how can i", and "she" is my fav so far.

Is it true that ARA is going to be in one of the MV, wow exciting.

Anyway congratulation for the new thread.

HOMIN, we are always here to support you.

Guest amara1430269879

About the latest drama caused by JYJ tweets, I wish I could say that I am not surprised about what one of them said but I am really not just surprised but shocked at how much hypocrisy some people show. And how can some people be so focused on what they want and need that they don't care about what consequences their actions and words will have on others. I think it's high time Homin spoke about their own disappointments too, after all they did have to wait forever until they can sing again while their "bandmates" had a very productive career (shame that the latter have forgotten how lucky they have been to have such support in the choices and career and feel that they have to whine now that their "friends" have the chance to perform again). And I just hope that Homin's album will be successful enough to not be their last one.

THATS THE MOST THINH BOTHERING ME WHY DOES THEY HAVE TO PURE MORE Fuel ON FIRE CANT THEY SEE WHAT HAPPINING WITH THE FANDOM ? I FEEL FOR JYJ & I MAY HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THEM & I WILL NOT BUT LETS BE HOUNEST HERE SINCE THEY GOT THERE TWITTER ACOUNT THEY JUST TWETT TO FANS WORDS & PICS OF THE TATTOS THAT MAKE A BIG FUSS AROUND THEM & IRONICALLY IT ALL BACK FIRE ON HOMIN & THE BASHING DRAMA START ALL OVER AGAIN .. JYJ SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT THERE PERSONAL MATTERS THAT Concerning HOMIN REALLY ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND .. PERSONALY I DONT THINK THAT SM IS PREVENTING HOMIN FROM TALKING ABOUT JYJ WEATHER IN GOOD WAY OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND CUS WE ALL KNOW THAT SM DONT GIVE ADAM ABOUT THE BOYS IN FACT IF HOMIN REALLY WOULD LOVE OR EVEN HAVE INTENTION TO TALK ILL ABOUT JYJ SM WOULD WELCOME THAT WITH AN OPEN ARMS CUS THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO Saboteur JYJ IMAGE, BUT THAT NOT HAPPING & WILL NEVER HAPPEN CUZ WE KNOW HOW THE BOYS LOVE EACH OTHER I RESPECT HOMIN FROM NOT TALKING ABOUT THERE ISSUE WITH THE WHOLE DRAMA THAT GOING AROUND THEY ONLY CONCERN ABOUT THERE COMBACK & WORKING HARD TO SUCCEED WITH THERE HARD WORK BUT SADLY THE SO CALLED TVXQ ALL FAN IS NOT LETTING THEM IN PEACE THEY question EVERY THING THEY DO IN BAD WAY & FIGHTING THEM THEN THEY SAY WE ARE TVXQ FANS :blink:

I HAVE FAITH IN THE BOYS & I KNOW THAT HOMIN WILL DO WELL IN FACT THEY WILL Attract NEW FANS TO THE NEW TVXQ SO THE ONES WHO TRYING SO HARD TO boycott THERE ALBUM I SAY REST IN PEACE HOMIN DOESNT NEED UR FAKE SUPPORT B)

[info] TVXQ will have a signing event

To celebrate the release of TVXQ’s new album ‘Why (keep Your Head Down)’ there will be an autograph session on January 12th, it will be held at COEX in the Galaxy zone starts at 1:30pm for local fans.

More details go check it out the notice posted on TVXQ official homepage.

ehdqo1.jpg

Source: TVXQ official homepage

Credit: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

[News] TVXQ thanks BoA, SNSD, and SHINee in their “Thanks To”

2modyl5.jpg

TVXQ finally unveiled their first album in two years and three months on January 5th, and they left meaningful messages of gratitude towards their fellow SM artists for their constant support during their public absence.

Yunho wrote,

“Kangta hyung and Min Jong hyung, who always kindly teaches me even the minor things, the know-it-all but humane BoA, the Super Junior members who own every kind of charm, the vocally talented CSJH The Grace members, the most moral men, TRAX, cute mascots SNSD, pretty Ara and Yeon Hee, awesome actor Jong Yoon Hyung, SHINee, who are no different to my younger brothers, maknae f(x), thank you all for giving me strength and supporting me.”

Changmin wrote,

“To our company who sent us applauses of encouragement, and to all of our awesome, pretty, talented and kind seniors and juniors, thank you all! The most handsome man in the universe, Lee Jinki ^^ Fishing King Kim Jong Hyun ^^ Key Kibum or KeyBum, Choi Minho, who overflows with richness like a son from a rich middle-east oil company family ^^, Prince Taemin, who owns everything a man needs, and all the other hoobaes, thank you.”

Yunho also expressed his love to Changmin and Cassiopeia!

In TVXQ’s ‘Thanks to’ section of their new album, Yunho expressed his gratitude towards SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man. Yunho also wrote, “Lastly~ You’ve been waiting a long time, right? Our Cassiopeia! I’m really really thankful that you waited for us to spring back. I heard this somewhere, but I heard it’s best to rest a bit before climbing a wider and taller mountain! Everyone~ Should we all hold each others’ hands tightly and climb up together? I’m so thankful, and thankful once more~ Lastly Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”

Updates added below

U-Know Yunho:

“Super Junior, charming men who have diverse colors.”

Max Changmin:

“Teuki Teuki Leeteuk hyung who thankfully came the music video filming set alone and cheered for us. Heechul hyung who other people see as unusual. But if you get to know him, he’s someone who’s really a warm abnormal human. Top star Cho Kyuhyun, my friend who has to have a dance battle with me someday^^ Kim Ryeowook, a luxury cold city man and a heavy drinker from Incheon^^

My friend Kim Kibum”

Meanwhile, TVXQ are set to make their official comeback on KBS Music Bank on January 7th.

Source: Seoul Newspaper via Daum Media + Newsen

Translation credit: Allkpop

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

Guest Jung_Lee

@emmagr: Thank you :) Imo 7k is ok-ish. But I hope that the sales will be better once the regular version releases.

-----

Btw, to those who are planning on ordering the album:

Please, if possible, do NOT buy from Yesasia or HMV, because (1) it's more expensive & (2) it does NOT count towards Hanteo, which is extremely important for our boys to win weekly & yearly awards.

2 of the sites that count towards Hanteo & available in English are DVDHeaven and Gmarket.

I recommend Gmarket since it's the cheapest (the shipping cost on DVDHeaven is twice as much as on Gmarket; and the price + shipping cost in total on Gmarket is also cheaper than the price on Yesasia). Some of the Gmarket stores that have international shipping available are (this is the special version):

- Store 1

- Store 2

- Store 3

Guest BrisingerButterfly

ahh khamsamnida emmagr!! hmmm...... i think i shall buy it using your directions then! anyway, I'M SOO EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK STAGEEEE!!!! squeel. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! maybe they will one day come to the east coast of the US too? then all of them will have been here =D oh the thought makes me happy!

Guest P ri ss `

^ it's cute how changmin's thank you message seem to be revolve around the shinee boys. but i guess, that just show how close they are ! (:

alright! i have yet to preorder my copy though! im really still considering which version to get! :wub:

and ohh! for singaporean fans, hmv is taking orders or something!

Guest t3aRdr0p

Thanks for all the song translation posted above! This album is made of awesome songs and I hope they perform a different song at each comeback stage, but that'll be too taxing on them. I'm super excited for the comeback on mubank tomorrow! It's been so long since we've seen the boys perform live on TV!

KYHD in daily online and album sales charts

#1 in Hanteo chart( today they only sold 6199 copies)

#1 in Dosirak

#4 in Mnet chart

#5 in Soribada

#6 in Bugs chart

#8 in Melon chart

#8 in Naver chart

#8 in Gomtv chart

#8 in Daum chart

#10 in Monkey3 chart

#38 in Cyworld chart

Credit: r1988

I noticed that they been falling off in all of the online charts except for Dosirak chart which I think its normal since male groups dont usually do good in the online charts but I expected their physical sales to be higher than 6000 b/c yesterday they sold more than 20000 copies

@emmagr: Thank you :) Imo 7k is ok-ish. But I hope that the sales will be better once the regular version releases.

-----

Btw, to those who are planning on ordering the album:

Please, if possible, do NOT buy from Yesasia or HMV, because (1) it's more expensive & (2) it does NOT count towards Hanteo, which is extremely important for our boys to win weekly & yearly awards.

2 of the sites that count towards Hanteo & available in English are DVDHeaven and Gmarket.

I recommend Gmarket since it's the cheapest (the shipping cost on DVDHeaven is twice as much as on Gmarket; and the price + shipping cost in total on Gmarket is also cheaper than the price on Yesasia). Some of the Gmarket stores that have international shipping available are (this is the special version):

- Store 1

- Store 2

- Store 3

You could buy it from Ebay too, grapmusiccd is a very trustworthy seller, i usually bought my stuff from them.

http://stores.ebay.com/grapemusicland

It comes with poster too

Guest lovelyunho

Hello HoMin fans!!!! I hope this thread is a positive place where we can all support HoMin without so much drama. We can't control what others do, only what we do.

Thank you Mods for deciding to make a separate thread for HoMin :)

Little something to share~

Pledis bigwig expresses appreciation for our boys music~

pledisboss Sunghan

@

@BoA_1105 노래 안무 다좋더라 화이팅이라고 전해주세요 !!

Song, choreography, they're all good. Please tell them hwaiting!!

BoA_1105 BoA

@

@pledisboss 넵!!! Keep your head down!!!!! Go TVXQ!!!!

Yes/I will!!! Keep your head down!!!!! Go TVXQ!!!!

credit: 하늘바라기'님@dongalltelzone+2paradise.us

Our boys are going to perform Why and Maximum on Inki on the 9th!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Wish DBSK all the best. Like Yunho said, DBSK Act 2 is starting now!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing all the info, pics, etc. :)

Guest 09Superb

Thanks mod for creating a separated thread, I have had enough of my heart being ached when visiting the main thread. Such certain biased environment is something I can't stand at all. TVXQ will spiritually always consist of 5 dearest angels, but it looks like that meaning is just spoken by words in the other thread and not by heart. Again, I am devastated over how the main thread is developing, which is why I express myself here.

Anyone who knows how to watch Music Bank on live stream?

EDIT: Only certain people who have become antis are thumbing this down, tsk unbelievable.

Hello everyone... ^_^ Congratulations for the new thread.. thanks to the mods for open this new official HoMin thread. This place seems to be much more peaceful and far from such dramas...

Anyway, ever since TVXQ is making their comeback and SM being tease us with the teasers and all, I've been getting the hype and so excited. Finally they are making their comeback. Totally EXCITED. I want to spazz and went to the main thread but there is so much drama there so I was just lurking around Yunho's thread before. Now I guess this will be my 2nd home to me... :D

I get into Kpop through TVXQ well actually Tohoshinki, from their 'My Destiny' song. so I was their fan before I got stuck to Soshi. Then come the lawsuit and all so I back to my fandom. then TVXQ made their comeback. So freaking awesome!!! though they're not 5, I still love the fact that the 'TVXQ' name is still coming back to Kpop scene and I'm totally respect HoMin for want to keeping the name alive. It's not that I didn't support JYJ but I just can't accept their music. After they release their English album, it does not fit my taste. Maybe I just prefer SM style of music more...

I already heard the songs in the album and I seriously can't choose my fave. the whole album was SUPERB, DAEBAK, AWESOME!!! Loving the beat from Why and Maximum. the soothing of the ballad from She, How Can I and Confession (Changmin oppa voice totally melting me... :wub: )... RnB sound from Rumour and Hip hop sound from Our Game (this song remind me of YG songs. HoMin can do Hip Hop too ^_^) The thrilling sound from Athena song. totally pumping the Adrenaline... :lol: Awesome! Oh, Yunho oppa's Honey Funny Bunny totally sexy!!! Yunho oppa sound so sexy in the song. 역시 E-Tribe...

^

I saw the Boa and Pledis's boss tweets too... I love seeing Boa supports for her hoobae. She always promote TVXQ's comeback. :wub:

Why and Maximum in Inkigayo??? Totally can't wait!!! I can't even wait for tomorrow.

TVXQ COMEBACK DAEBAK! KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN DAEBAK!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

troll on the loose. playing with the (-) button. just ignore them. <_<

Guest conxito

YAYZ! a new thread just for HoMin! ^^

srly, i'm so tired of antis or ppl like that!!

cant wait for TVXQ comeback! ^^

do u guys know when is it? T_T i life in Peru and i'll stay up all nite just for them lol~

<3333

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi everyone

Thanks for create this thread ♥

I hope we can enjoy lot of happiness and healthy

conversation about the guys we love :wub:

Thanks for all updates :wub:

Guest *Lizzie*

Thank you for creating this thread.

Those thank u's were too cute. I'm loving KYHD so much, I just love the way they both sing in this song, I have't heard the other songs yet, but I'm going to go do that now. I'm happy for HoMin and I can't wait to see their comeback performance. Hwaiting HoMin!!!!

Archived