[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest amara1430269879

[info] TVXQ’s Album WHY (Keep Your Head Down) Now Available on iTunes!!!

whyonitunes.png

TVXQ’s long awaited 5th album, WHY (Keep Your Head Down) is now available for purchase on iTunes.

You can directly access it from your iTunes application or visit the website and then choose view in iTunes.

Note: Currently available on US Store so you might have to change stores to preview and buy.

Source: Apple iTunes Website

Credit: Black_Tortoise@continueTVXQ

[News] SNSD Seohyun to be featured in TVXQ’s 5th regular edition album

seohyunv.jpg

TVXQ released their special edition album on January 5th, which included a 100-page photobook and 10 tracks. The normal edition album is set to be release next week on January 12th. This edition will have an extra track not found in the special edition version.

The bonus track “Journey” features SNSD’s maknae, Seohyun. The song will also serve as an OST track for Changmin’s upcoming drama ‘Paradise Ranch’. This will be the second OST track found on the album. The song “Athena” was used as an OST song for the drama ‘Athena: Goddess of War’.

‘Paradise Ranch’ will begin airing on January 24th on SBS on Mondays and Tuesdays. Changmin plays the lead role as the character Han Dong Joo. He marries Lee Da Ji (played by Lee Yeon Hee) at a tender age of 19, but ended up divorcing. Years later, the two reunite and rediscover their feelings for one another.

Don’t forget to pick up your copy of TVXQ’s 5th album!

Source: Interpark and @Yurui912

Translation: Koreaboo

Shared by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DancingWind

Itunes would be very convenient! Thanks for sharing!

Would you know if this counts towards their album sales though? We wanna make sure the boys can see our support right?

Guest thasaranaki

OMO, so there will be 3 performances tonight?? Yeahhh, this is wonderful, can't wait to see them own the stage and rock the world again tonight.

Gifs From Music Bank Rehearsal!

tumblr_lenvksNVxj1qc6jueo1_500.gif

tumblr_lenvkjSOpn1qc6jueo1_500.gif

tumblr_leo4imUbYU1qc6jueo1_r1_500.gif

credit: uknowmax@tumblr!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^

Yunho look cool/cute at the same time :wub:

And I don't know if posted before but here is the MR Removed version of Keep your head down

TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down (MR removed)

Sometimes I think they are not human :blink: They sound better than the recording even with the energetic dance.

wow just WOW awesome :)

I'm happy to hear they'll sing three songs in Music core, anyone know what time is on air? ^_^

phew.gifblush.gif

52680659201101080004003638213373614_021.jpg

52680659201101080004003638213373614_035.jpg

52680659201101080004003638213373614_030.jpg

tumblr_lentdbnMcJ1qc6jue.jpg

tumblr_lente3wT1g1qc6jue.jpg

credit: uknowmax + baidu

Guest full-of-love

OMG!!! HoMin comeback was the BOMB!!!! :wub: love EVERYTHING about it. The rock on the ballad, the dance introduction, and the freak WHY song.... phew.gif Finally my crazy fan girl spirit could be unleashed after the 2 long damn year!!!! :wub: . Is it just me or when Changmin tried to show his Charismatic side while singing, he just look pissed lol :blink: .. Yunho omg my baby Love your performance!! leader-shi never fail to impress :D TVXQ is going to own this year!!! Saranghaeyo Hamkaeheayo DONG BANG SHIN KI !!!! w00t.gif

Guest yoyo_yoyo

tumblrleobejas271qc6jue.gif

52680659201101080004003.gif

[News] Super Junior Eunhyuk visits TVXQ at Music Bank

hyukz.jpg

Super Junior Eunhyuk has been reported to have visited TVXQ last night at KBS Music Bank. He made a surprising appearance in Yunho and Changmin’s waiting room. Eunhyuk left from his radio show (Sukira) earlier than usual to greet his seniors and watch them perform their comeback stage.

The other Super Junior members, except for Eunhyuk, were unable to to greet the duo due to their own promotional and individual activities. An SM entertainment representatives said, “Even with all the schedules, they called and texted U-know Yunho and Max Changmin to congratulate them, and other celebrities called them as well. They must have gotten a lot of strength from that.”

TVXQ will have their second comeback stage on MBC Music Core tonight and will perform three songs, “How Can I”, “Maximum”, and “Why (Keep Your Head Down)”. They will also appear on SBS Inkigayo on January 9th.

Source: Newsen

Translation: Koreaboo

Shared by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

biathanatos: you can upload pics/gifs here http://imageshack.us/

then copy link from frame "Forum Code" and paste...

Guest thasaranaki

Oh so Homin does not sing OST for "Paradise Ranch"? :unsure: Anyway, can't wait to hear it and esp can't wait till the drama air, I wanna see the chemistry between Min and Yeon Hee.

AHh the way Yunho licked his finger just

blush.gif

52680659201101080004003638213373614_004.gif

LOL I love this part :lol:

52680659201101080004003638213373614_015.gif

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

biathanatos: Not sure whether you mean the 2nd gif here? About posting pics/gifs, you just need to upload pics/gifs from your pc to those upload websites such as: imagehost.org, or photobucket.com Then copy and paste the url (forum url) here, hence its done. :D

Guest biathanatos

Sooooo much to catch up on and it hasn't even been 24hrs since the last  time I checked in here. My goodness yall are quick! Love it.

Hi everyone... this is my first time posting in a TVXQ related thread because whenever I go to the main TVXQ, there are too much biases there that I don't know what to say there  :wacko::vicx: ]

Now that there is a thread dedicated only to HoMin, I'm really happy  w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif

I wish there was ways I could tell them welcome back and that I will always support them and their decisions. While many fans disapproved of them using the name TVXQ now that there are only two of them. I felt very proud of them for still using the name because [and I might be a bit optimistic here] I think HoMin did not want people to forget about TVXQ.. I mean, they can always goes under a different name like when H.O.T. disbanded, but that will make the name slowly fade away.

And with them contiunuing their activities under this name, I'm sure HoMin know the consequences of it. They know many fans will bashed them for it because they once say that TVXQ is make of 5 members and when one is missing, they're not TVXQ. Also, because we all loved TVXQ due to all the members individual's uniqueness and the characteristics that they brought to the group, with using the name TVXQ, HoMin knows that they would have to face the burden of everyone'd expectation of perfection that the five make up. However, as we all know, HoMin is strong [i believe they are], they can face all of these consequences [though, I don't think they deserve to] and of course, with us forever supporting them.

Another thing that make me REALLY PROUD to be TVXQ fans [especially HoMin]  :wub:  is their decision to stay quiet through al the drama that have been going on. As much as I want to them to speak their mind, I think they know that no good will come from it. People would always read between the line and start picking their sincerity apart and said they dissing this person and bashing that person.

Anyway, that all I want to say for now, hope it make sense  :P [cuz my brain is still in a daze after watching their Music Bank performance... which btw, WAS AWESOME... I felt like crying watching them singing "How Can I" with their beautiful voices and their kind of watering, shiny eyes]  :tears:

Hiya hun! Gosh, I feel EXACTLY how you do on every point! Their decision to continue with the name, and especially on Homin keeping their silence and going into everything with their eyes wide open. I respect them hugely for that because it can't be easy at all and obviously causes them a lot of pain, in more ways than one. But yes, am also loving this new thread, so good to see all these like-minded people here who only want to support and spazz Homin without all the heartache and drama. ^^

Thanks girls for all the lovely pics/gifs/caps/vids/news!! Especially loving the MR. So very very impressed!! =) It's like unholy how good they are live.

How Can I  - This perf. had me tearing up from note one. Sighhhh. Changmin's voice is so versatile! Didn't really realize that until hearing him here, but he does soft and tender just as well as he does the lower rough registers just as well as he kills the screams. And.. man, Yunho. His emo face was kinda killing me. Really looked like he was singing from the heart, and like whatever's going on in there hurts. =(  Love when he took the high part, and his falsetto at the end.

KYHD!  I was wondering what their live perf. of this song would be like, cuz the dance seems pretty intense and they have a lot more  vocals now and far less break intervals between singing. But man, the  boys delivered. Still had all those sharp precise moves, and their  vocals are sooo on point!!! Think I like Yunnie's rap better live  actually. =D And Changminnie's rough rockish voice kinda makes me  melt, and get all fired up at the same time. *gets distracted by memories of Don't Don*

PS - Can someone teach me how to post gifs/pics? Does it have to be directly from an online source or something? Yeah, I'm a total noob. ^_^ Thanks in advance for any help.

PPS - Does anyone have a gif of the part in yesterday's Why perf. where Yunho has his hand on Changmin's chest for a sec? Seems like that point in the song is all about almost-caresses. :D

Guest amara1430269879

[News] TVXQ’s Music Bank Comeback Stage Receives Positive Reviews

mubankcap.png

After two years since the release of their last album, TVXQ has finally returned to the Korean music scene with a strong performance on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’ broadcast on January 7th 2011. Their comeback stage was as dramatic visually as their music video, and their performance was just as intense as their first single, Why (Keep Your Head Down).

It was not an easy comeback stage for either of them, especially Yunho who was sick with a cold. With such a long period between their last performance, TVXQ only had roughly eight minutes to impress the audience. But even when they are fatigued from the intense practices and the larger part they had to take in the performance, both Yunho and Changmin showed a great performance that captivated the audience.

When interviewed backstage, both men admitted to feel nervous and excited all over again, a feeling that was not different to their first time performing on stage when they debuted 7 years ago. Working for the first time with the TV’s younger generation of staff, they commented that it felt like being a rookie instead of a returning artist. But they also admitted to feel like they were home. Yunho commented that delivering a good performance is important, but more important than that is giving the best performance they can. “At a later date, when we look back, the first stage and the first performance seems to be the one we remember the most.”

The first song they performed was “How Can I?”, a ballad track composed by Park Chang Hyun, who also composed their debut single “Hug”. The two members shown a great maturity not only in their vocals, but also in their emotional representation of the song. The combination of their voices captivated the audience, combined with the warm melodious harmony of the song presented a soft charm from the two men.

A special dance stage was next, with both Yunho and Changmin presenting an intense and masculine routine that showcased their strength and power.

They concluded their comeback stage with a brilliant performance of Why (Keep Your Head Down), an impressive SMP style song in which a strong and masculine appeal was delivered with heavy kick drum and the bass synth, and a compelling guitar riff song. Through a very dynamic and intensive routine of their choreography, TVXQ kept a strong vocal performance which only adds up to the eruption of cheering from their fans.

Excited fans who came to cheer for TVXQ gave positive comments, claiming the stage to be “insane” and how the performance was “a big hit that words can’t even describe it“.

TVXQ is scheduled for another performance at MBC-TV on the 8th, where a mini fanmeet would also be held.

Source: Various Articles (newsen, asiae, mydaily, etc)

Compiled and Shared by: Black_Tortoise@continueTVXQ

Wow, its heartbreaking to see our boys not doing so well. Some fans on Allkpop said that our boys sales are even lower than Secret (no offense to Secret fans just read it from someone). Though our boys did an awesome job with their performance, its just sad to see their hard work not appreciated. I wonder how SM is going to feel after putting so much effort into the boys promotion. I guess our boys won't be winning much awards.

Sm is sure promoting SNSD youngest a lot. She's been singing for so many ost. I'm happy that she will be singing Paradise Meadow song. I was hoping Yunho and Changmin would be singing it, but I guess Seohyun's voice probably fit the drama more because it's going to be a love song. I am just assuming.

Guest chdairkld

vberries: awwwww *hugs* it's going to be a hard road ahead because of such discussion of splitting fandom support and so on. But we're delighted they are back right??? so let's say we don't sell as much as we used to, the boys will know that for the number that they did sell, it's really the fans who continued supporting them despite it all. that's quite meaningful actually, considering our fandom status/situation.

let's continue on with hope! let's wait for more fans to show their support also! it sounds a bit naive? but i really have faith and hope that our fandom can pull through in supporting Yunho and Changmin to the best of our ability. it's only day 2 since return to the stage.

their welcome back can only be as warm as we make it. LET'S MAKE IT HOT!!!! (like our two boys dancing KYHD).

+itunes????? YES. more ways to support them!

Thanks everyone for the posts and nice to see us all cheering for Yunho and Changmin Together!

Regardless of how much they end up selling, at least we can pretty much say it won't be because they don't have the talent. The reviews of there performance yesterday is proof of that. But lets be hopeful, I mean if ya think about it, sm or no sm, the boys are about two albums behind and a lot of concerts behind. Their performances in sm town were so short for them individually that it doesn't really count for that much considering they have waited for two years to make a proper come back and considering their level of skills. This journey is definitely no picnick for Yunho and Changmin either.

I have faith that things will even out eventually. All we can do is just show how much we love them and never stop showing them that, regardless of what others may do. Popularity to me is nothing if you're not a good person as well, same with looks. And if they do sell lots of albums in the future it won't just be because they have the biggest fanclub in the world. It will have been through their hardwork and dedication as a duo. They will get new fans every time they perform for us because there are a lot of people in the world :)

I read in an interview on ONE tvxq that Yunho said he was perplexed when he found out it was decided that they would continue with the tvxq name, So I think Yunho and Changmin too of cause are very well aware of the fact that this is going to be hard and maybe one of the hardest things they will have to go through but Yunho and Changmin are going to try their best anyway and if they fall then we will be waiting at hand to help pick them back up again because we are all holding hands together with HoMin. :wub: or we can just give Yunho rice and he will pick all of us up together! :lol:

Can't wait for their next performance, i'm so envious of Yunho being able to sing so well even with a cold! Hope he recovers soon. So proud of our HoMin. :wub:

Guest mineen

Have not visited Soompi for the longest time ever but DBSK's comeback had me back here.

I have been replaying Music Bank's performance over and over again, it was just mind-blowing :)

Yunho's solo dance was very sexy and powerful and my eyes could not get off him (anyone who are like me who repeated Uknow solo dance more than the whole performance :wub:)

As usual Changmin put up a wonderful performance as well. Both of them have shown tremendous improvement in singing and dancing.

Looking forward to MBC and SBS's comeback, as well as their upcomng dramas!

Guest thasaranaki

I do not want to think too much about the album sales esp in this kind of situation, because to me, Homin already proved to ppl around the world how truly talents they are. They have delivered the fantastic album, wonderful performances, and not to mention they have receives great positive responses from media/fans/non fans. They already make a great success and awesome come back as we can see, and it seem like they are starting to gain many new fans too.

In addition, just like what Yunho said "No matter how low it started, as long as you live to the fullest, somehow it will be successful)", so everything need to start from 0 before we can reach the high mountain. I believed in Homin, I have faith in them, no matter how difficult the road is, they will thrive without a doubt.

Guest mynovelmy

I love their comeback performances! I applaude them for all their hardwork and for being able to deliver strong performances under such pressure. With all the terrible things that are happening to them, they must be hurt and depressed. Yet, they continue to stay strong and show their fans their best performances. Hope 2011 will be a happy year for them. I wish them best of success. Stay strong!

"There is always sunshine after the rain"

"There is always light at the end of a tunnel"

Guest DancingWind

I do not want to think too much about the album sales esp in this kind of situation, because to me, Homin already proved to ppl around the world how truly talents they are. They have delivered the fantastic album, wonderful performances, and not to mention they have receives great positive responses from media/fans/non fans. They already make a great success and awesome come back as we can see, and it seem like they are starting to gain many new fans too.

In addition, just like what Yunho said "No matter how low it started, as long as you live to the fullest, somehow it will be successful)", so everything need to start from 0 before we can reach the high mountain. I believed in Homin, I have faith in them, no matter how difficult the road is, they will thrive without a doubt.

so i read somewhere that the sales number right now is just for the special edition, which is also sold out atm. in a few days, the regular album will drop and the pre-order for that was already well over 15000 or 20000?

so im not too worried hehe.

but you guys, yesasia doesn't count towards their sales so lets not buy from there!

a2df72cab697d9b252664fc7.jpg

Guest toomuchsmiling

ok i am crazy right now, since i got to go to 3 different threads. DBSK thread, JYJ and HOMIN..i got head ache already :)

LOVE u guys ^^

lol, just had to quote you! I will be checking this thread along with the other 2 as well. Seems like it has become a necessity now but a true Cassiopeia does what they have to do!! :) Love all my boys.

Yunho and Changmin FIGHTING!!! The comeback stage was AMAZING. Normally i'm immune to their amazingness but even I was somewhat speechless at the end of the performance. They just ooze charisma don't they?? I'm sure there were no words to describe seeing it LIVE. lucky fans who were there!!

LOL, and during the Waiting Room segment, Changmin acted like a total dork, laughing all shy like he's some kind of new artist when he's this big legend and sunbae. :wub: Ah~ the love I have for them will never stop growing I tell ya.

ah! AND i bought their songs on iTunes!!! :w00t: People who haven't purchased yet, what the heck are you waiting for???????! GO BUY NOW!!! :lol:

Guest amara1430269879

[Picture] Why (Keep Your Head Down) Normal Edition Jacket Cover

313t7vn.jpg313t7vn.jpg313t7vn.jpg

2i6gn80.jpg

Order information click here

Source: HMV Japan + TVXQ official homepage

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

( Thanks nikki for the tip! )

[Pictures] TVXQ feat. “BEAT BURGER”?

Most of you have probably read this post about the picture that Famous_Jae posted on his twitter, and you have already seen the TVXQ practice fancam that the dance crew wore the same T-shirt.

burgerbeat04.png

So, what’s so special about this “Beat Burger” T-Shirt anyways?

burgerbeat02.png

burgerbeat03.png

Aside from the fact that Yunho and Changmin look absolutely amazing practicing in them (hello muscles),

the T-shirt seems to have quite a deep meaning for them.

Why don’t we take a look at the back of this “Beat Burger” tee

burgerbeat01.png

Don’t know about you, but seeing all those names up there, including The GRACE (CSJH), brings a smile to my face…

GIVE IT UP FOR SMTOWN LOVE!!!

Source: myloverism youtube channel

Shared by: Black_Tortoise@continueTVXQ

[News] Trax’s Jungmo and Super Junior’s Eunhyuk lend their support for TVXQ

2lsa0kh.jpg

Following in the footsteps of his labelmates, Sim Jaewon, BoA, and Super Junior’s Shindong and Sungmin, Trax’s Jungmo left his own message addressing JYJ’s Junsu’s tweet.

On the afternoon of January 7th, Jungmo wrote on his personal mini-homepage:

qs5vo3.jpg

“I’m getting so frustrated, so I’m going to write a few things…

No matter how I see it, this isn’t right.

How could you repay kindness with ingratitude…

Do you really not feel who they are and how much they’ve cared for you?

It’s inevitable for everyone to change, but I’m getting scared now.

They started this because they liked music and the stage, but where has that all disappeared to now?

It’s upsetting, truly…”

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk also lent his support to TVXQ by visiting their comeback performance at KBS’s “Music Bank.”

He stated, “I watched the TVXQ seniors comeback performance, but I think I was more nervous than them. Their impressive performance exceeded my expectations, it’s impossible to not be impressed it. I’ve learned a lot from them. It may have been a stage with two people, but I do believe they’ll show a fully packed stage. Watching them made my throat close up, I hope they’ll be able to promote without any pressure.”

SM Entertainment further commented, “Despite handling their own schedules, Eunhyuk made sure to text and call Yunho and Changmin to congratulate them on their comeback. A lot of celebrity friends visited the duo as well. They probably earned much strength from the visits.”

Source + Photos: Newsen via Daum (1) (2), Asia Economy via Daum

Translation by: vitalsign@Allkpop

Guest noki_chan

Hi! Girls..i think we are still in a excitement moment with our boys comeback. :lol: I don't know how to say, I just proud of our dear HOMIN with all the amazing performance, their professionalism (as we knew that Yunho has to battle with his cold) and their humbleness. Everything flawless..two thumbs up for you TVXQ! :) Always wish all the best for you. Can't wait for this evening Music Core. Especially for Maximum :rolleyes:

About the album sales, I just not too worry because the normal edition will only release at January 12,2011 and after take a look the Jacket Cover for normal edition, I bet many fans/not fans will attract with this album.. :w00t: Thanks Amara for the pics.

Btw..thank you so much for the pics, gifs and links. Homin's angels here are hardworking girls. Thumbs up!!!

Guest amara1430269879

my last post 4 today :P

[Pictures] TVXQ mini poster

xf5g5g.jpg

s2smq0.jpg

2zdyusn.jpg

2j0mett.jpg

r1cyo8.jpg

Credit: TVXQ official homepage + chubee + biggle625

[Pic] Withyoonho and Hanamin Fangifts for TVXQ Music Bank comeback stage

Snacks were prepared for Music Bank staff

Lunch and dinner were prepared for TVXQ staff and dancers

All the gifts were wrapped by hand, and food was kept warm from the cold weather.

some of the gifts

e7de4f3312529d7459b5f57.jpg

8fc53b675a7cc0908fb10d7.jpg

e2fdd4d9e57d4f17cebf1a2.jpg

abd615091df448857acbe13.jpg

075c39d8e32d6b5c4854038.jpg

credit: as tagged+baidutvxq

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Archived