[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest hnAcogN

Tks everyone who shared all the vids, pics and infos!!!

I only watched their interview and I was crying like a baby, How Can I and KYHD were a.m.a.z.i.n.g... I myself did not even realize how much I have missed our boys, I'm totally lost at words to describe my feelings but all I can say right now is I'm extremely proud of our beloved HoMin <3

Thank you Yunho, thank you Changmin, thank you for being there again, you don't know how much your existence means to me, thank you....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ekam_eveileb

watching yunho and cahngmin's comeback is like falling inlove again for the first time. so euphorically pure..!! i cannnot even articulate how happy i am just seeing them perform again on a music stage. and i love changmin's english when he was reading the congratulatory notes from fans. kyaaa,,~~ so cute..!!

i love jung yunho's powerful dance moves and smooth voice.

and i love changmin's eyesmile more than i love my most favorite food..!!

YUNHO AND CHANGMIN FIGHTING..!!

+.WELCOME BACK MY KINGS DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN FOR THAT LONG TIME OK.+

Guest thasaranaki

HOMG, their come back stage totally rock the world indeed. They sounded even more awesome at LIVE performance, their wonderful voices, sexy raps, powerful dances, fierce expressions and their epic chemistry just WIN WIN. I loveee how fierce Homin were during their battles.

No one would noticed Yunho is sick, because he sounded awesome, he even hits the high notes perfectly. Min's epic scream always give me gooesbump.

Their voices in How Can I totally blown me awayyyyy.. their harmonize are the best.. its sooo beautiful, I got all emo of all sudden.

I am soooo proud of you Homin, you guys are amazingly talents. Thanks for bringing me back to kpop again hehee.

Homin's GIFS From WKYHD At Music Bank!

tumblr_leni7maEZ81qfop43o1_500.gif

tumblr_lenh5kltWg1qzzofr.gif

LOL I love this GIF, they were smirking at each other hehehe

tumblr_leniu6H3E31qbfrp3o1_500.gif

credits: onesweetdelightlater+murifail@tumblr

Homin's Caps From Interview (Waiting Room)

53113999201101071806332656868083295_001.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_002.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_007.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_009.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_010.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_011.jpg

53113999201101071806332656868083295_012.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest natedao

i was MIA in soompi quite long! TVXQ's Comeback drag me out from lurking mode :lol:

thanks everyone for all cool goodies. this thread goes so fast!

Comeback Perf is ... awesome!

since many people look forward to this i dare to say "Yunho&Changmin did really really great job!" i am so proud of them.

I'm glad that we have this Thread! MOD, thanks for opening the thread!

Truly,i'm so happy to see lots of you spazzing over their comeback stage today with happiness, love, and joy. The boys are lucky to have a fan like you guys!

I still can't believe that Yunho was able to hit those notes while he's sick. He's truly amazing :D

Still spazzing about that perf. Going to go rewatch it. Hopefully YT doesn't fail me LOL!!!

Is Maximum confirmed for Inki? I didn't hear about that, so that's really exciting!

Woooo!

yes,i was so nervous but our Yunho always does his best that's why today perf came out 'fab'

i wish they'll sing 'Athena' on the stage too ^^

TVXQ reflects on first comeback stage, Yunho clarifies his ‘Thanks To’ message

*quoted image*

thanks for the news ^^ our leader shi is always smart when comes to this kind of situation!

Fighting, Boys!

Guest YUNICA

thanks for all the links and pictures! <3 they are indeed back, seeing them on stage back in SM Town concert seem so long ago but it's all worth it. like some of you girls, i'm lost at words. word can't even describe my feeling rn, it's more than perfection simply because these two are more than that.

how can i; it is beautiful. when they started to zoom into Min's face, my very first thought was, "i miss you so much Min." idk if my sister was aware of me smiling and all teary-eyed at the same time while watching this so i've to hold it in until she left the room. ha! back to Min, i love it when he looked straight to the camera and smile a lil. it's as if saying it's gonna be alright, at least to me. =) seeing Yunho's teary eyes made my heart ache so bad. but Yunho is Yunho, he hold it in and continue doing his own thing. he improved a lot and i love it whenever he belt those high notes. like Pip said, both of them are longer in the shadow. they shine and they deserve it.

keep your head down; the intro is hot. *___* Yunho's AH expression made me wanna do things to him. his opening dance is so powerful i'm a lil scared that his outfit will burst(not that i mind though xD) and did anyone hear "smex" or "smax"(?) before Min started dancing? lol. i'm always amazed by their stamina and energy. singing and dancing at the same time but they didn't seem to be out of breath at all. they sounded so good in live and so is Min's highhhhhhh notes! boy can go so damn high. <3 it was sucha turn on to see Yunho @ 4:27-4:29 as if like he is throwing out his anger through this song and dance. all in all, KYHD is mad hot. loving the end when both of them see each other eye to eye and not forget the fans. thanks for being there for HoMin! those red balloons and fan chants were awesome! i think their fan chants will be more organized next time. AWESOME PERFS!!!

tumblrlenjc3rtsf1qc6jue.gif

© uknowmax@tumblr.

Guest qwerty321

their performance today was awesome!

I have to say the whole twitter thing it getting a bit crazy now elf are even involved wonder who is going to come out to support them next.

Guest 09Superb

FLAWLESS PERFORMANCES :) Excellent, the two kings are back.

Did anyone notice how Yunho's eyes began to turn teary in the middle of 'How Can I'? It just shows how much these guys also have gone through behind the silence. And their vocals, wow - they have improved a lot.

FIGHTING EVERYONE ~

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi girls I´m so happy for the Return of The gods!

Thank you very much to everyone here in this thread

because I know that we´ve been waiting for this return

for so long ...

Thanks for never give up and keep believing that they would sing

again♪ I really miss their voices but the silence ended ...

[CAPS]110107

TVXQ AT MUSIC BANK

KYHD

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000319871.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000319870.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000293920.jpg

Holding hands :wub: I love this simple cap

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000080319.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000079149.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000015583.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_KYHD_mp4_000009159.jpg

How Can I

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000198754.jpg

Changmin High notes always perfect♪

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000195111.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000152810.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000147094.jpg

Please Don´t Cry Yunho

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000116431.jpg

Please Don´t Cry Changmin

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000057845.jpg

TVXQ_Music_Bank_How_Can_I_mp4_000053500.jpg

Credits:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Guest co0o0ol

http://img513.imageshack.us/i/tumblrlenjc3rtsf1qc6jue.gif/

© uknowmax@tumblr.

sorry to cut your post

i love this gif of homin blush.gif when they looked at each other before introducing themselves

was priceless :wub: love it love it love it

Guest hnAcogN

I have to say Minnie's mismatched eyes and shy smile were one of the best moments today :)

How Can I was so emotional, is it only me or our Yunho was holding back his tears? Stay strong Yunho ah, you always have Minnie and all of your fans beside you <3

I can clearly tell that Yunho was sick but he still managed to reach such high notes, aren't we so proud of our leader-shi?

Minnie is getting more and more handsome and his singing never fails to amaze me.

The dance break was hot, Yunho was fierce I must say, his dancing rocks as always and his facial expression is priceless. I love Minnie's outfits and hairstyle there.

They indeed saved the best for last, KYHD was beyond words amazing!!! The only complaint I have is the cameramen who did not let me see my Yunho when he was singing his part with the kind of "funny dance" (if you know what I meant :sweatingbullets: ), other than that, everything was perfect: their live singing, their charisma, their choreography... everything!!! My fav moment is in THIS video at around 3:07, Yunho's fierce expression and stares made my heart skip a beat...

Overall, I'm utterly in love with the performance today and can't wait till Music Core tomorrow when our boys will rock the stage again! HoMin fighting <333

agree with u qwerty ....I know what junsu said about u yunho without any question was not right b/c it did not only affect yunho and changmin but also yoochun and Jae even Yoochun was not happy with what junsu said he was like why did u even say that!! but I also think what boa and the other 3 are doing is also not right b/c Homin dont need any more drama or scandals right now instead they need to enjoy their comeback b/c the more SME artist talks about it the more people will still talk about it and the 5 of them will be hurt espically yunho and I dont want him to be hurt........I'm going to be honest I'm really worried about Homin and I hope that I will be proven to be wrong in the next couple of days but I feel more K-cassies are not supporting Homin comeback Keep Your Head Down is not only falling off in the online charts but their album sales is also decreasing so far for today they only sold 2801

copies which is not good b/c today is the third of their album sales so I hope SME artist will no longer talk crap about junsu b/c they are harming Homin than helping them

Guest thasaranaki

They indeed saved the best for last, KYHD was beyond words amazing!!! The only complaint I have is the cameramen who did not let me see my Yunho when he was singing his part with the kind of "funny dance" (if you know what I meant :sweatingbullets: ), other than that, everything was perfect: their live singing, their charisma, their choreography... everything!!!

Lol, I know right, when I watch the perf, I was like "...What?" Why they suddenly turned the camera to the back? I was abit mad since they featured all the scenes but fail to included this epic *whicki whicki* part.

Pic Of Changmin And Onew!

25ukt36.jpg

Credit: TVXQtelzone + 2paradiese

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

Guest hnAcogN

Everyone, I'm sorry if this is too much to ask but could we please refrain from mentioning or discussing about the lawsuit, the twitter issue or any other issue that might lead to any argument here? I understand we all love HoMin that's why we care and are worried about them but I think this might be a good choice, have we not seen enough discussion and argument in the main thread in the past few weeks/months? It's extremely tiring and heartbreaking for me to have to read those so I do not want it to happen to this thread again since this is the place to share HoMin love only. Let's just focus on HoMin and show how much we love and support them ;)

Pretty please <3

Guest YUNICA

They indeed saved the best for last, KYHD was beyond words amazing!!! The only complaint I have is the cameramen who did not let me see my Yunho when he was singing his part with the kind of "funny dance" (if you know what I meant )

I was abit mad since they featured all the scenes but fail to included this epic *whicki whicki* part.

you girls mean this part right?

1rygxd.gif

i was like wtf when they turned the camera! thats one of my most anticipated move and they turned it around. ;__; but seriously, i did laugh quite hard at this scene in the MV but lol looking at their backup dancers' expression made me laugh even harder i can't even xD

Guest YUNICA

Onew and Minho's me2day update! ^_^

Onew’s me2day update.

[온유] 역시 ‘동방신기’ 에요!!! 한 번도 실망 시키지 않는 사랑하는 우리 유노형~창민이형!!! 이제 시작인것 아시죠~~^^?오늘 첫 방송으로 앞으로 모두들 동방신기형들의 발걸음에 주목해주세요!!!아자자자자자자자자자자잣!!!!!!!!!!!파이팅!!!!!!!!!!

Translation

Onew: Truly “TVXQ”!!! Never once disappointing us, our lovely Yunho hyung~ Changminnie hyung!!! It’s the start now, you all know right~~^^? Today is their first comeback stage. From now on, please give our TVXQ hyungs’ your support by punching your fists (in the air)!!! Ajajajajajajaja!!!!!! Hwaiting!!!!!!

Minho’s me2day update ^^

[민호] 여러분~ 우리 동방신기형들 첫방송 보셨어요? 진짜 감동적이었는데… 언제나 항상 노력하는 모습의동방신기 윤호형~ 창민이형! 정말 다시봐도 멋있고 너무 대단하신 것 같아요. 형들처럼 저도 더욱 더 노력하고 열심히할테니 지켜봐주시고, 우리 같이 응원해요!^^

translation

Minho: Has everyone watched TVXQ hyungs’ first comeback stage today? It’s really touching… No matter when, always showing their hardworking image, TVXQ’s Yunho hyung~! Changmin hyung! Really, even when watching it again, they are really cool and awesome. Just like the hyungs, I’ll work harder and put in more efforts. Please show them more concern, and let’s cheer for them together! ^^

© tofutofulove @ tumblr.

tumblrlenqs9zuia1qafgzb.jpg

Guest thasaranaki

Jess: Yes, that was the one hehee. Actually when I only focus on Yunho, I found its cute, but then when I laid my eyes on those backup dancers esp the one on left hand side, omooo.. :lol: :lol: I could not stop laughing, its soooo funny lol. He looks so tiny danced next to Yunho kekee.

Ahhh I love how they support each other, Homin went to SHINEE's concert to cheers for them a few days ago, and today, Shinee came to cheers for Homin. Now I just cant wait for the SM Town Concert in Japan.

More Homin's Pics At Music Bank!

52680659201101072324211508178673253_007.png

tumblr_lenreyGUI71qc6jueo1_500.png

tumblr_lenrcwIMR31qc6jueo1_500.png

tumblr_lenrgqmZA91qc6jueo1_500.png

tumblr_lenri0jeXX1qc6jueo1_500.png

52680659201101072324211508178673253_009.png

52680659201101072324211508178673253_010.png

credits: yoonhoya+uknowmax@tumblr

Guest BrisingerButterfly

ahhhhhhhhhh!!! MY BOYS ARE BACKKKK!!!

my dear dear DEAR boys are FINALLY back!!!! <3

*sob* ahhhh, missed their lives sooo much!!!

breathtaking performance. aboslutely LOVED it!!

thank you guys sooooo SOOOOOOOOOO much for putting up you tubes links!! as much as i wanted to watch it live, i couldn't cuz of my dad, BUT YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND GOT THE LINKS UP ASAP!!!

YAY!! they wore the black and white outfits! i wanted them to wear them!

the long legged brothers took over the show!!!

Guest hnAcogN

you girls mean this part right?

i was like wtf when they turned the camera! thats one of my most anticipated move and they turned it around. ;__; but seriously, i did laugh quite hard at this scene in the MV but lol looking at their backup dancers' expression made me laugh even harder i can't even xD

YESSS that's the one I'm talking about and your gif makes that moment look even funnier :lol:, tks for sharing! I'm anticipated to see that whicki whicki moment tmr in Music Core :D

YUNICA tks for sharing me2day updates of the Shinee boys, they are so supportive of our HoMin <3, hope to see more support messages from other SM artists, too.

And the fantaken pic of 2 brothers standing side by side touches my heart, pls always stay by each other's side like that as it strengthens my love and faith in you guys, too <3

Guest averlyn

I think nobody's posted this yet?

♬ Comeback stage

․ 2011년을 뒤흔들 그들의 화려한 귀환!

유노윤호&최강창민의 막강포스로 돌아온 동.방.신.기(東方神起)!

화제의 타이틀곡『왜(Keep your head down)』부터

눈을 뗄 수 없는 두 남자의 우월한 댄스퍼포먼스까지~

우리가 그토록 기다린 SUPER Stage가 지.금. 시작된다!!

- 동방신기(東方神起) 『믿기 싫은 이야기』『MAXIMUM』

『왜(Keep your head down)』

- from Music Core's official site

They're gonna be doing three songs tomorrow, including MAXIMUM! ^^

Today stage was awesome! It's good to see Changmin and Yunho improving =)

I know they will win some #1.

I love the way Changmin hits high notes easily <3

Archived