[OFFICIAL] TVXQ (U-Know & Max) Thread

Guest flyaway.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thanks so much to MODs for creat HoMin's thread :)

Here are my rough translations to She and How Can I :) These are rough trans as Korean is not my first language; Please credit me if you're taking them. I'll try to translate the other songs if I have time. :)

I really love two songs

thank you for sharing the lyrics, very beautiful, meaningful :wub:

it's great they'll make MV of one the ballad

just wonder one girl and two guys in MV it will be or HoMin sing about the story in which Ara (if this true) with a other male main, just too curious :sweatingbullets:

HoMin’s Card from new album

i4ms28.jpg

qp06r7.jpg

<33333333333

Credit: continueTVXQ

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hnAcogN

^awwwwwwwwww Yunho ur such a cutie :wub:

A question pls, I have already ordered the special version from Yesasia but will I get both Yunho and Minnie cards or only 1?

emmagr is it confirmed that they are going to promote How Can I next? I absolutely love that song but I would also prefer them promoting Maximum next instead. Anyway, whatever they will bring us, I'm ready to spazzzzz :D

Tomorrow is their comback in MuBank, I can't wait to glue my eyes to the laptop screen and spazz about HoMin's hotness and epicness :w00t:

Hey Yunho angels, HoMin fans. Thanks MODs for giving HOMin their own thread. Omg I have been listening to HoMin All day at work on my breaks. And all I can do is Repeat the words Honey Funny Bunny in my head while grinning like an idiot! Waah Yunho what have you done to me! Now that we have a thread for both Yunho and Changmin I can feel closer to Changmin fans too. Lets Feel the Love everyone! :wub:

Guest thasaranaki

Btw, one question please MODs, just want to know whether we able to spazz everything related to Homin here or just their music only? Are we able to spazz something related to their acting/drama?

hnAcogN: You will only get one (random card), so you might either get Yunho or Min's.

[News] TVXQ’s Album Official Review and Introduction

2010122408482349711_1.jpg

The following is written by TVXQ official homepage, you can check it out here.

Introduce

Asia’s Most Famous Group TVXQ!, Returned as Brilliant as the Fame! Came Back with the New Album in January! Ready to Conquer Asian Music Market in 2011!

Asia’s most famous group, TVXQ! is making a splendid comeback with the new album, ‘Keep Your Head Down’

TVXQ!’s new album ‘Keep Your Head Down’ has been released in 2 years and 3 months since the last album, ‘MIROTIC’, released in September 2008, and as TVXQ! is enjoying tremendous popularity in Korea, Japan, and all regions of Asia, they are expecting to conquer the music markets in Korea and Asia.

This album is made of songs making new musical challenges in various genres that can make the most of the vocal characteristics of the two members, U-KNOW and MAX, and the greatest composers such as Young-Jin Yoo, Han-Jin Yoo, Kenzie, Chang-Hyun Park, E-TRIBE, and Outsidaz which is a team of composers working in America joined to make a perfect album together.

Especially, the new album, ‘Keep Your Head Down’, will be released in two versions, the special version with a 100 pages pictorial prepared as a fan service on January 5, and the regular version with additional new song on January 12, which is expected to gain explosive responses.

Title Song ‘Keep Your Head Down’ Presenting Powerful Magnetism of TVXQ!

The title song of this album ‘Keep Your Head Down’ is an SMP style song which is characterized by splendid performance. The contrast between heavy kick drum, bass synth which continuously steps down, and a sharp 16-beat guitar riff stands out to create powerful and masculine attraction.

The lyric contains the sadness of a man who was betrayed by the lover whom he believed as a true love, ‘I’ll erase you completely from my heart and move on for the happiness of tomorrow. You’ll know how truthful the heart you once broke’ puts mans warning and promise for the lover. This doubles the magnetism of the powerful song.

The title, ‘Keep Your Head Down’, also attracts ears by conveying the gist of a lyric compressively as it connotes a plea with the betraying lover to be prudent and that she can also be betrayed by her lover someday.

A Gift from the Composer of the Debut Song ‘HUG’, Chang-Hyun Park, ‘How Can I’

The ballad, ‘How Can I’, is a gift from the composer of TVXQ!’s debut song ‘HUG’, Chang-Hyun Park. It expresses the puzzled feeling coming after a sudden good-bye from the lover, and the song was presented through mature voice and emotion of U-KNOW and MAX.

U-KNOW’s Solo, ‘Honey Funny Bunny’, Presented by the Hit Maker E-TRIBE

MAX Writes Lyric for His Solo, ‘Confession’

The solo performances of U-KNOW and MAX are also drawing attention. U-KNOW’s solo, ‘Honey Funny Bunny’ is a trendy slow jam style song with the impressive lyric that characterfully expressed the love at first sight as ‘Honey Funny Bunny.’ This is a much anticipated song as the hit composer E-TRIBE and U-KNOW worked together. Also, MAX’s solo that he wrote the lyric for, ‘Confession’, really brings out MAX’s appealing voice through the sound of piano and magnificent orchestration with the lyric that contains the longing for the past love to raise the sad mood even further.

Also, ‘CRAZY’, a dance song featured by TRAX’s Typhoon, ‘RUMOR’ with impressive harmony between elegant melody and the voices of the members, ‘SHE’ which expresses the indefinable feelings of a man in love, and ‘MAXIMUM’ which was released in advance during ‘SMTOWN LIVE’10 WORLD TOUR’ presents various charms of TVXQ! in the new album.

New year’s hot issue TVXQ!’s new album, ‘Keep Your Head Down’, is expected to bring explosive responses from the music fans in all over Asia not to mention Korea and Japan and announced the forthcoming of the TVXQ! fever that will hit all regions of Asia.

Review

1. 왜(Keep Your Head Down) The title song, ‘Keep Your Head Down’ is an SMP style song which is characterized by splendid performance. The contrast between heavy kick drum, bass synth which continuously steps down, and a sharp 16-beat guitar riff stands out to create powerful and masculine attraction. Especially, the lyric contains the sadness of a man who was betrayed by the lover whom he believed as a true love, ‘I’ll erase you completely from my heart and move on for the happiness of tomorrow. You’ll know how truthful the heart you once broke’ puts mans warning and promise for the lover. This doubles the magnetism of the powerful song. The title, ‘Keep Your Head Down’, also attracts ears by conveying the gist of a lyric compressively as it connotes a plea with the betraying lover to be prudent and that she can also be betrayed by her lover someday.

2. 믿기 싫은 이야기(How Can I) ‘How Can I’ was created by the composer of TVXQ!’s debut song ‘HUG’, Chang-Hyun Park, and it expresses the puzzled feeling coming after a sudden good-bye from the lover. The song was presented through mature voice and emotion of U-KNOW and MAX.

3. MAXIMUM This song was specially released through ‘SMTOWN LIVE’10 WORLD TOUR’ and became quite famous. The arrangement is sampled by traditional Korean instruments such as gayageum, jing (gong) and kkwaenggwari (small gong) and the harmony between traditional instruments and modern heavy beats are impressive.

Also, the organization of the melody line that flows in various directions, suggesting great dance motions and other parts of the song shows the characteristics of SMP genre, and the lyric is expressed in a monologue that goes, “It’s not the adversities of the world or others that I need to overcome, but it is I that I have to overcome by encouraging myself in order to be my true self, and I need to maintain confidence and love myself.”

4. CRAZY ‘CRAZY’ is the dance song that reminds of a charming performance. A few challenges such as the mixing that modified the voices of the members in a new method and twisting the melody through the bridge built up on distinct individuality of each member stand out in the song.

5. Honey Funny Bunny U-KNOW’s solo song, ‘Honey Funny Bunny’, is a trendy slow jam style song that presents new attractions of U-KNOW. It is a love song with the impressive lyric that characterfully expressed the love at first sight as ‘Honey Funny Bunny’. This is a much anticipated song as the hit composer E-TRIBE and U-KNOW worked together, and the magnificent digital sound contrasted with the groovy drum and sweet melody present unique attraction.

6. RUMOR ‘RUMOR’ is the work of ‘Outsidaz’, a team of composers working in America. Sweet R&B chord progression is well mixed with the sensuous up-tempo groove. Especially, the song has impressive harmony that makes the elegant melody and neat voices stand out, and the lyric arouses empathy by realistically describing how frustrated a guy feels about his girlfriend who listens to people around.

7. 고백(Confession) ‘Confession’ is a ballad that MAX wrote the lyric for and performed solo. The sound of piano and orchestration stands out, and the wind instruments and brass section on top of strings added magnificence to the song. The dynamisms was maximized from the beginning to the end while presenting MAX’s appealing voice and musical sensitivity, and the lyric expresses the longing for the past love to raise the sad mood.

8. Our game The futuristic sound riding on hip-hop rhythm makes a fantastic combination with upper register synth in impressive arpeggio pattern and the sub bass. The lyric expresses TVXQ!’s passion for music that they will express themselves and compete solely through music for the fans that continuously support them.

9. SHE ‘SHE’ is a medium pop ballad that conveys a unique ambience through an unconventional combination of acoustic sound and electric sound that are contrastingly mixed in the same song. The lyric depicts the mix of emotions the happiness and pleasure of a man in love and the anxiety and restlessness at the same time, interpreting the words in the same context as the composition of the song to distinguish the characteristics of the song more clearly.

10. 아테나(ATHENA) This song was chosen as the OST for SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama, ‘Athena’, and the magnificent and tense sound of the string which is combined with powerful sound of the band presents the splendid scale that could have not been heard from any existing OST. It was released before the opening of the drama, and has already drawn great attention from fans that have waited for new songs from TVXQ!

Credit: TVXQ’s official website

Shared by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

Homin's Pics from the official TVXQ gallery

1cc1a11e0f1d8d504034170c.jpg

b06v.jpg

9fa33e0153f3c8417aec2c02.jpg

edc7ae77c501c254b051b9ca.jpg

b67e339b49f62bfac8eaf403.jpg

337e5e82d679a0ed0df4d20c.jpg

credits as tagged+tvxq's offical website+uknowbar

Elle Girl February Cover - My Boys!

52680659201101061837064289080908508_000.jpg

52680659201101061837064289080908508_001.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest ekam_eveileb

wow.. this is nice. this should have been done a long time ago.

i am so excited for tomorrow. changmin and yunho's comback stage..!! YAY..!!! i wish them all the best. they deserve it.

let's all hope for the best for them. since right now the road ahead of them is very rocky. let's not stop supporting them alright?..

Wow. I absolutely adore the Yunho album card. Leader-shii is oh-so-cute. Changmin's card is cute too, but that picture definitely doesn't look like a recently taken one to me. I mean, with the jean jacket and the lighting, it seems as if SM just grabbed a random old pic of Minnie to use. Anyways, I can't wait for the new MV. Why (Keep Your Head Down) MV totally blew me away. I'm expecting good stuff for this new one too. Especially if Go Ara's gonna be in it.

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Bless HoMin and their new beginning as TVXQ~ :)

Yunho looks really cute in the card, it's a refreshing kiddish look to him.

I think about the album Why - I really like the beat and powerful essence it manages to bring forward. Their vocals definitiely improved heaps. So proud of the boys <3.

Guest my_uknow

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!...NEW HOME..

I'M SO EXCITED!!

NOW WE CAN SPAZZING..TILL CRAZY...

HAHAHA....I'M TOO ADDICTED TO KYHD...:wub::blink::w00t:

Guest noki_chan

After seeing fire on twitter n AKP/YT because of J&J twitter (i don't want bring this matter here) really glad to come here again, this place is so peaceful and let keep it that forever.. :D

[PICTURE] TVXQ & SUPER DANCER

tvxqsuperdancetwitter.jpg

Translation: @ Famous_Jae: TVXQ last practice! TVXQ & SuperDancer! http://yfrog.com/hs9prysj

Can u guess, which one is Yunho and which one is CM?

tvxqsuperdance.jpg

Source: Famous_Jae

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

Btw..thanks girls for the news and pics. Let's support HOMIN no matter what happened. Homin, just move on. Keep continuing TVXQ until the 5 members reunite again. :)

Guest amara1430269879

it sad what happining in the mean thread but what can we do about it .. anyway congrats sweeties for the new thread now we can spazze peacfoly without the bashing drama .. hope we will enjoy our time with homin & the new tvxq im so proud of the boys but plz lets not bashing any one lets just spazze & support the boys ..

[Music Bank Event 15]Send in your messages to “TVXQ” !!!

lets all support homin send ur messages to kbs ..

[Picture] TVXQ with Super Dancer

11cbinc.jpg

Translation: @ Famous_Jae: TVXQ last practice! TVXQ & SuperDancer! http://yfrog.com/hs9prysj

2jakjfm.jpg

I wonder where Yunho & Changmin’s foot.hehe

Source: Famous_Jae

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

[Fan Art] Yunho-Changmin in WHY (Keep Your Head Down)

mariheendclunagallery.png

This amazing fan art was done by MARIHEEN from DC LUNA GALLERY.

Author found this stylish image at @nemurineco0206 ^__^

Credit: Mariheen from DC Luna Gallery

Shared by: Stella Jung (@nemurineco0206) + Black_Tortoise@continueTVXQ<

girls about yunho solo hunny funny bunny strange no one never recall what yunho once sayed

before to his fans i dont remember when he sayed but i remember that he`s learning how to dance tapping !! does that ring a bell to you ;) i m so sure that the tapping dance is for his solo performane -_- what do you think about it

Guest amara1430269879

*quoted image*

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

whats with the pose changmin :lol: his Facial expressions some woh remind me of jea :wub:

love the pic yunho looks :P

TVXQ- Keep Your Head Down Beatbox Cover

so admirable love how he do it B)

[

size="5"]

[FAN ACCOUNT] 110105 A touching "last schedule"

This is a true story. One night, a Korean Cassie was waiting outside TVXQ's hostel waiting for them to return. Coincidentally, all 5 were returning from a schedule and after all 5 got off the car, Yunho was the first to notice the Korean Cassie.

The Korean Cassie just stood where she was and quietly watched them, so Yunho was curious and asked her, "Why aren't you going home yet?" The Korean Cassie replied, "I came here just to see oppa-deul!" After hearing this, Yunho was really touched and he went back to say something to his manager, then came back and told the Cassie, "It just so happens I still have one more schedule, so let me send you home at the same time!"

The other 4 members were stunned when he said that because it's the first time Yunho ever did something like this. The Korean Cassie was really happy so she agreed. Just like this, the Korean Cassie got the chance to sit next to Yunho with zero distance between them. They chatted a lot on the way back and she was really happy!

When they arrived, the Korean Cassie said to Yunho, "Oppa, hurry and go for your schedule! I'm back home!" Yunho laughed and said, "Sending you home was my last schedule!" Having said that, Yunho left and the Korean Cassie was so moved she didn't know what to do!

Source: [baiduTVXQ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest KiChang

So lucky we have this peaceful thread for ourselves. Every other sites are all mess now. I just wonder why just when HoMin got their big time, something pops up and tries to put them down? Some people really disappoints me.

Anyway, tommorow they will perform for the first time as the 2nd version DBSK ^^ I'm so excited. Bet they are too ^^. BoA-nim will also be there to cheer on them. So glad they have their fellows supporting them :)

Anyone can guess HoMin's foot on that pics? I think ChangMin is on the left, in skinny pants, between the one with red and black pants and the one with grey shoes :) That's the longest leg in the picture :)

Guest BrisingerButterfly

someone please tell me!! does buying their album from iTunes help them raise the rankings on any charts??? please plaese pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

oh and @emmagr thanks mucho much for making/sharing that gif!! i wanted to make the same one but don't know how to!!

Guest hnAcogN

thasaranaki tks for answering my question! I can't wait to get my card but it won't arrive until the 25th -_-

LOL at the legs picture, I have no idea which one is Yunho's or Min's :sweatingbullets: but they do have a lot of backup dancers.

I can't wait till our boys' comeback tmr, their live singing and choreography is gonna be epic! Other SM artists will definitely give them support, HoMin fighting <333

Guest me1me2

Finally HoMin gets to show their real talents after being fixed at some parts for a long time. As a fan of their voices, I'm so happy.

I respect HoMin to move on with hard work and not calling for sympathy. I know there'll be lots of dramatic scences created by antis from now on even more than before, just because they already prove that they can stand by their own now.

no more being in the background... just solely the 2 of them bringing us their voices w/c we long to hear for a very long time.

as Yunho says, ACTION NOT WORDS!

Now that we have a thread for both Yunho and Changmin I can feel closer to Changmin fans too. Lets Feel the Love everyone! :wub:

that's what i wanted too, in here we can work and support full force our boys. no division among us... just pure LOVE and SUPPORT.

Btw, one question please MODs, just want to know whether we able to spazz everything related to Homin here or just their music only? Are we able to spazz something related to their acting/drama?

good Q Tha, we need some clarifications here so as not to have misunderstandings that will lead to warnings.

and thank you MODS for giving us a place we can call our own.

nice that my fellow Yunho angels are here, looking forward to meeting Min's too.

YUNHO>>> CHANGMIN>>>

Guest Jung_Lee

Does anyone know the sales figure for today?

And I'm so excited <3 It has been a long while since HoMin last performed <3 Can't wait <3 <3 <3

Guest emmagr

someone please tell me!! does buying their album from iTunes help them raise the rankings on any charts??? please plaese pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I don't think iTunes count on the charts but if you'd like to buy digitally you could try the korean sites for which I posted here tutorials on how to buy. But if you prefer iTunes it's still great to buy from there and support HoMin :)

This is a translation of what Yunho said about Changmin on the "thanks to" notes (found on tumblr) :

“Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”

Jung_Lee, from what I saw at Daum the Hanteo charts showed around 7000 copies sold today which isn't much but let's not forget that they still haven't released the regular album.

About the latest drama caused by JYJ tweets, I wish I could say that I am not surprised about what one of them said but I am really not just surprised but shocked at how much hypocrisy some people show. And how can some people be so focused on what they want and need that they don't care about what consequences their actions and words will have on others. I think it's high time Homin spoke about their own disappointments too, after all they did have to wait forever until they can sing again while their "bandmates" had a very productive career (shame that the latter have forgotten how lucky they have been to have such support in the choices and career and feel that they have to whine now that their "friends" have the chance to perform again). And I just hope that Homin's album will be successful enough to not be their last one.

Guest YUNICA

thanks for making this new thread! i believe this is the best decision, so thank you! ^_^

i like suprises, no, i love it but to wait till my album to reach my hand, i can't cope with the temptation. xD so yeah, i listened to all of them last night and god i am so proud of these two. <3 it's not common for me to like all the songs in one album but darn it i love every single songs in KYHD album!!! i've been replaying "She" like crazy and "KYHD" is now my new jam song. it was that addictive you know! and thank you for She's lyrics! it was beautiful. rn i'm really anticipating their first comeback activities tomorrow! i wish them all the best and i know they will do us proud! <3

When they arrived, the Korean Cassie said to Yunho, "Oppa, hurry and go for your schedule! I'm back home!" Yunho laughed and said, "Sending you home was my last schedule!"

awwwwwww idk how true is this but being the usual Yunho, the possibilities of him doing this is pretty high imo. 8D

i guess this is Yunho's message to Min? i love 'em. <3

"Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!"

— Yunho

© uknowmax @ tumblr.

Guest YukariiChangmin

[iNFO]110107

[Music Bank Event 15]Send in your messages to “TVXQ” !!!

KBS1.jpg

Happy Happy NEW YEAR, everyone! XD

It's 2011!!!! How's 2011 treating you so far?!

Did you stay up until midnight to see the new year come in?

Im sure most of you did while wathcing KBS Drama Awards! :D

It's the very first Music Bank of the Year, 2011!

To make this week's episode more special, TVXQ makes their comeback tomorrow!!!

Show your love to TVXQ!!! Send in ur drawings of TVXQ (fanart)

Take a picture of it or scan the drawing

Then, simply tweet us the image file! or send an email at (cater2u@kbs.co.kr)

include either in a drawing or in a tweet/email

1)Congratulatory Message

2)Questions related to their new album concept

You can just

Don't forget to < span >mention your name and home country< /span >!

ex: [Mindy/USA]Im a huge fan! Im sure this album would be a big success!

Take out a piece of white paper RITE NOW!

Unleash your inner artist lol Be creative! Be witty! Show off ur artistic talents!!!!

pfft, I don't have to tell u more, rite?

You all know the drill~~~! :P

The winner will recieve TVXQ's autographed CD!

AND the selected message will be read by TVXQ members!!!!!

Can't wait to go through all of your drawings and messages :D

Here

581.jpg

Credits:KBS

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

You also can read this info in KBS facebook

Archived