56289512201101061241562134800227596_000.jpg

56289512201101061241562134800227596_001.jpg

56289512201101061241562134800227596_002.jpg

credits as tagged+haroo+uknowbar!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest biathanatos

Wow so much going on here already! Thanks for the new thread mods!! So very glad to finally be in a drama free DBSK zone. Am wondering, when will the JYJ thread be up?

*Astonished isn’t really the right word; I just couldn’t think of a word that describes being too shocked that you can’t do anything. ^^;;;

Please feel free to correct any translation errors; I'll be happy to edit them. :)

Anyway, I'm soooo excited for their comeback in Mubank~ ^^

Nice, thanks so much for the translations 유미sshi! I'm pretty rusty in speaking/reading Korean, but I would suggest "dumbstruck" instead of "astonished", I think it carries the meaning/feeling of the word pretty well. =)

“Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”

Jung_Lee, from what I saw at Daum the Hanteo charts showed around 7000 copies sold today which isn't much but let's not forget that they still haven't released the regular album.

About the latest drama caused by JYJ tweets, I wish I could say that I am not surprised about what one of them said but I am really not just surprised but shocked at how much hypocrisy some people show. And how can some people be so focused on what they want and need that they don't care about what consequences their actions and words will have on others. I think it's high time Homin spoke about their own disappointments too, after all they did have to wait forever until they can sing again while their "bandmates" had a very productive career (shame that the latter have forgotten how lucky they have been to have such support in the choices and career and feel that they have to whine now that their "friends" have the chance to perform again). And I just hope that Homin's album will be successful enough to not be their last one.

Sigh. I love Homin bromance.

As for the rest of your post... Sigh again, for a different reason. I will refrain from getting into that as much as I'd like to here but, well. People are people. I think that generally speaking, everyone can be forgiven and everyone has done things that need to be forgiven as well. This goes for all parties in every type and kind of relationship.

Also, I'm sure Homin's album will be a success!! More than likely not to the degree of past TVXQ5 or even the JYJ albums, but well, that's to be expected with things as they are now. But Homin are amazing, and strong, and what I've heard of their album so far is really solid, and they still have plenty of loyal fans hanging on and new ones to be converted, yes? They said they were thinking of this comeback as similar to debuting all over again, so I've been trying to think along those lines too. They have to build up again, not exactly from scratch but definitely from a different position than they were in previously and with a whole ton of obstacles coming their way. What's happening to them is not fair or deserved by any stretch, but them two boys are pretty intelligent and level-headed, ya know? I'm sure they're aware of all that's going on and anticipating the difficulties, but just trying to keep their heads down to withstand this current storm and soldier through it. Hehe. Been watching/listening to KYHD on repeat for the last 3 days, if that's not obvious. :P

[News] TVXQ thanks BoA, SNSD, and SHINee in their “Thanks To”

*quoted image*

TVXQ finally unveiled their first album in two years and three months on January 5th, and they left meaningful messages of gratitude towards their fellow SM artists for their constant support during their public absence.

I love SMTown family. ANDAND!!! Changmin!Snark is returning!!!

"Choi Minho, who overflows with richness like a son from a rich  middle-east oil company family ^^,"

"Heechul hyung who other people see as  unusual. But if you get to know him, he’s someone who’s really a warm  abnormal human. "

"Kim Ryeowook, a luxury cold city man and a  heavy drinker from Incheon^^"

Lol. Ohh how I love Changmin and his way with words. And Donghae and Boa and others tweeting and such to support Homin also is just... gives me the warm and fuzzies. ^^

@emmagr:

to those who are planning on ordering the album:

Please, if possible, do NOT buy from Yesasia or HMV, because (1) it's more expensive & (2) it does NOT count towards Hanteo, which is extremely important for our boys to win weekly & yearly awards.

2 of the sites that count towards Hanteo & available in English are DVDHeaven and Gmarket.

I recommend Gmarket since it's the cheapest (the shipping cost on DVDHeaven is twice as much as on Gmarket; and the price + shipping cost in total on Gmarket is also cheaper than the price on Yesasia). Some of the Gmarket stores that have international shipping available are (this is the special version):

- Store 1

- Store 2

- Store 3

Thanks for the tip! Didn't know about Gmarket, will definitely use them. Yes yes, I'm terrible and have not yet ordered the album, mostly cuz I was broke from the holidays and now I'm just dithering on which edition to get. Funky/fine conceptual 100pg. photobook vs. the extra track? Arg... I really want both...

Um. So I just refreshed the page and saw that almost every single post has like -5 votes. Really? I just... wow, really?

Well. Doesn't surprise me. Petty and silly as hell, and I wouldn't have expected it but yeah, it's in keeping with the general behavior of the antis. Oh wells, wasting their time trying to get people riled up; I for one just think it's mostly sad and a bit amusing.

YUNHO FIGHTING!!!! CHANGMIN FIGHTING!!!!! TVXQ COMEBACK, FIGHTINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chdairkld

To our lovely mods and people who thought separate threads would be a good idea:

In a sense it is. We expect only people who want to read about HOMIN to come into this thread, right?

But due to the chaos that can occur in the main thread, don't we already know that we're expecting too much?

And now, we'll let the real drama and paranoia begin.

Because the minus button has already begun here (on posts that only have supportive things in them.)

Now really, are HOMIN fans or JYJ fans or OT5 fans doing this?

NO.

I'm going to guess they are the regulars in the main thread who are JYJ only fans that can't keep their hands or eyes away from HOMIN.

Separate threads, are they really going to promote an environment where we can love who we want freely?

Let the JYJ thread open. It'll be the same there.

OMG OMG. COMEBACK IS REALLY HAPPENING. I totally cried when I heard How Can I for the first time, so I can't imagine seeing them on stage again. It'll still be super surreal.

but i'm just imagining the hotness right now!!!! will they wear the black suits from MV???? I sure hope so because Minnie with a cape is so endearing? lol I almost think little boy but then like when he does the "keep it low" part, I'm like OMFG he's a man. And Yunho's suit is so suave, it's pretty much just him killing me with every move...(please no orange suits!!)

Also, I checked my email, and dvdheaven notified me that the album and photobook was already being shipped! So yeah, anyone who ordered from there, check to see!

Yunho and Changmin, your fans are waiting for you~FLY!!!!

Hello Yunho and Changmin fans~! Please ignore those negatives thumbs down.. some people are being immature and have nothing else better to do. -____________-;;

I cannot wait for their performance today!! ( it's today right? @_@)

Sayuri JaeJoong: It's nice to see you in here too! =] I always anticipate for your posts and updates!! xD HAHAHA!!

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi my angels !

Excuse me !

I´m here to give to U all congrats for your new thread my angels!

I´m not anti, I love HoMin♥ as I Love JYJ♥ too

So I hope we can have a beautiful place to share all HoMin♥´stuffs ne?

I thought very curious one thing...

Why people are voting in negative all posts from here :ph34r: ???

Hum...let´s keep posting HoMin♥´s news my angels

I´ll be here too ok @w@ ?

I♥U all and I hope we can do our new thread a peace and loveful place !

Ahhh Something to colaborate to our new thread ok?

It´simple but made with love for them

[WALLPAPERS]110107

TOHOSHINKI WALLPAPERS

Wall92.jpg

Wall93.jpg

cREDITS:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Kissu!

69_9.gif

Guest YukariiChangmin

Sayuri JaeJoong♥ Thanks imoto for be here in Homin Thread too :wub:

It´s a correct and polite manner to show to the antis how to behave^^

It´s beautiful to see you supporting Homin with love and affection

and about negatives thumbs down ►

Thanks for mark 1 positive point in each post of this thread sis

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!

You are lovely imoto :wub:

[sCANS]110107

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN (한정반)_CHANGMIN

591.jpg

592.jpg

593.jpg

594.jpg

595.jpg

596.jpg

597.jpg

598.jpg

Credits:aCoFactory

Shared by:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Love the album and i can see a change of music style and it's AMAZING it was worth the wait, concerning the latest controversies i don't think that it's worth talking about it i sometimes don't understand some fans who keeps telling to keep the faith but just support one side, it's sad to see ...

Concerning the drop at online charts i don't think that we need to worry (maybe with the comeback they will gain some places) but we can help in offline charts by buying the album!! SO LET'S SUPPORT HOMIN!!!

Bref i can't wait to see the comeback at Music Bank !!

Guest amara1430269879

Sayuri JaeJoong thanx alot sweety we all love the 5 members & will support them all

lets try do that thanx for ur sweet words & the wally :wub:

[info] Pledis expresses his thoughts about TVXQ and Boa approves

2paradisepledisandboa.png

pledisboss

@BoA_1105 Song, choreography, they’re all good. Please tell them hwaiting!!

BoA_1105

@pledisboss Yes/I will!!! Keep your head down!!!!! Go TVXQ!!!!

Pledis entertainment is the record label of After School, Son Dambi etc.

Source: pledisboss+BoA+2paradise

Trans by: lovelyunho@soompi

Shared by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

dont forget to vote yunho ppl B)

best leader

[Fan Art] Yunho Honey Funny Bunny

2zq8r3n.jpg

such a cuty blush.gif

Credit: http://i.yoho.cn/hoshow

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ@wordpress.com

seya

Guest choochootrain23

Oh my!! HoMin thread opens when I'm asleep! I'm so happy to see so many familiar names here as well as some new ones! :w00t: Hi everybody!!

I'm gonna ignore all the negative issues that has happened recently, and let Changmin and Yunho express my feelings for the thread opening...

Initial reaction? HoMin: YESSSSSSS!!! i can stare @ this gif forever

30mmmbcjpg.gif

But then, Baby Changmin is so touched he cries but Yunho is there to make him feel better...

7tvxqhj1226.gif

So he gets over his emo-ness and gets back to partying...Kara-style...Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

ec9888ec9888rlaal153.gif

And then they're just all happy, happy together and forever... :wub:

homin42.gifhomin15.gif

Nothing much to share since everybody is so quick with the updates! I love it! I'm so excited for MusicBank today :wub:

Go! Go! TVXQ Comeback!!!

tumblrlejy6cvu8y1qfc7au.jpg

:D

All credits are as tagged+tumblr

Guest Kui4eva

I reported to the mods about antis giving everybody in this thread a thumbs down. I feel that it's wrong since we all are here to support Homin. Nobody bashed anybody or wrote any type of hate message. If they don't want to support Homin, they can just stay in their respective thread. I don't understand why people have so much hate in them to come here to pass on their negativity. Can't we support Homin peacefully?

On the other hand, I'm SO EXCITED AND PUMPED up for their Music Bank comeback. I'm so thrilled to see my lovely boys again. I will be hooting and hollering all night. Just to let you guys know, all the fans that are boycotting Homin's new album will actually tune in to watch and support the boys too. It'll be a big block party for Homin tonight. Cassiopeia will be as one entity. I'm staying up to catch them live. They are probably going to be performing 2-3am at my time. They will probably perform as the last act. I bet even the people that are going around giving minuses in this thread will be tuning in. LOL.

Guest BrisingerButterfly

O_O i have haters...haha! =D thats funny. sorry. -6? oh well. so, anyone know how we can watch the boys comeback stage live? if we can at all?? i really really want to! i'm soo hyper right now!!!!! keep coming back here even though the day in korea BASICALLY just started which means the show isn't going to be for many hours, BUT STILL!!! EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!!

Guest flyaway.

[MOD POST]

Btw, one question please MODs, just want to know whether we able to spazz everything related to Homin here or just their music only? Are we able to spazz something related to their acting/drama?

Yes, you are allowed to spazz about their acting/dramas in this thread. :)

To our lovely mods and people who thought separate threads would be a good idea:

We are already doing things to the best of our ability, even if some may not think so. Yes, we understand we will not be able to please everyone. And yes, there will always be people who will ruin things for others. But, we strongly believe the two threads will benefit in the long run.

For now, all I want to ask from you girls is to please try and ignore the +/- reps*, and to refrain from commenting on the other side -and their fans-, period. Enjoy and spazz to your heart's content! Ward people away with your positive energy! Sooner or later, things will die down and look up.

*The mods are not able see the users who +/- reps everyone.

Soribada/Mnet Streaming Tutorial for oversea fans

Tutorial on how to purchase music from Soribada

Besides just buying the physical albums, we can also help the boys gather more digital points by buying their songs through websites such as Soribada, Naver, MelOn, etc. SM artists have always had a hard time racking up digital points even though they manage to sell a lot more albums that other artists.

Soribada digital sales are included in music charts such as Music Bank’s K-Chart, Inkigayo’s Take 7, and ultimately, year end ceremonies such as Golden Disk Awards.

Streaming for Soribada counts for 50% of their digital downloads total and the other 50% is downloads, so online listening is extremely important (i think even Heechul or some SJ member tweeted that). And digital downloads are worth 60% of an artist’s points on KBS Music Bank and 30% on SBS Inkigayo’s Take 7.

Some things to consider before buying music on Soribada:

> You MUST have a credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AmEX) or PayPal.

> You MUST use Internet Explorer (Google Chrome work as well) to make things work smoothly.

Let’s get started~

Step 1: Open up http://www.soribada.com/foreigner/index.php with Internet Explorer. To register, click on the Buy Now button at the bottom. To buy music, you need a “Soribada Music Card” which enables you to download 40 songs within the month for 7,700 won ($6.99USD) or 150 songs within the month for 12,100 won ($10.99 USD). It’s not expensive.

29pt6i9.jpg

Step 2: If you do not already have an existing account, register for one by filling in the bottom form.

19ax45.jpg

Step 3: Enter the cardholder’s name, your e-mail address, and select “Paypal or Credit Card (Amex/ Visa / Mastercard)”.

9qwzdt.jpg

The next screen enables you to fill in your credit card information or sign in to Paypal. Once you have paid, you will receive confirmation e-mails, and a confirmation screen pops up.

72sgph.jpg

Step 4: Head back to the main page and log in with the serial number provided in the e-mail. http://www.soribada.com/foreigner/index.php

33jom6q.jpg

Step 5: Once you are re-directed to the main page, you will be able to see your “Special ID” at the top. Time to support HoMin! Go to TVXQ’s page: http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Artist/?AID=AK002409

From here, you can explore the page and find music to buy.

4v0rb6.jpg

2mwggtt.jpg

2cwq107.jpg

fx5wlj.jpg

It will then ask you where you want to save the song. Direct download complete!

Unlimited Listening

This is FREE. You do not have to buy ANY songs to listen, but purchased songs will count more than free plays. Online listening plays a big part in the charts so please help out!

Let’s help the boys to win award this year!

Some useful tips written by Soshified members:

Streaming for Soribada counts for 50% of their digital downloads total and the other 50% is downloads, so online listening is extremely important (i think even Heechul or some SJ member tweeted that). And digital downloads are worth 60% of an artist’s points on KBS Music Bank and 30% on SBS Inkigayo’s Take 7.

You don’t have to put the songs on a play list, but it’s easier than clicking the song again each time. And looping playlists/songs don’t count and you also can’t pause or mute the songs either. Neither does closing the site without logging out, Soribada doesn’t count the points if you don’t log out, so that is also very important and you also have to log out before 24:00 korean time for your points to count.

-Don’t MUTE or PAUSE or SKIP the songs! You can lower down the volume but please DON’T mute it.

-Please log out before 24:00 AM (KST). You can log in an hour after 1:00 AM (KST) so that your listens will be counted in :)

-Remember to log out before closing the site.

Log out button:

2eq6j50.jpg

Logging back in:

3ebnt.jpg

Source: Soshified

Credit & Thanks to: Soshified.com + Ghost, Il0v3SNSD, supermel@Soshified

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

I took it from ContinueTVXQ

Guest amara1430269879

[Translation] Changmin and Yunho’s thank you message to each other

2sbo3sh.jpg

This is taken from Changmin and Yunho’s “Thanks to” from their new album. Most of the words from their thank you note are mentioning many names of SM staffs, people they worked with, SM artists, their friends and family.

The meaningful part from the note that you would like to know are their words to fans and their love to each other. So here are the translations for those parts.

Changmin’s thanks to:

“Thanks to my Yunho hyung who gave me strength and support anytime! Yunho hyung now really had become my real brother after we had experience different hard times together! Let’s work hard together! After two years since our last album, although it has been difficult during this period, but thanks to the fans that are still waiting for us in their original place, really thank you everyone….the suffering time has faded away, let’s active again. Everybody please support us…from now on there will be only smiley days^^ thank you very much….please wait for us…we will do our best.”

Yunho’s thanks to:

“Lastly~ You’ve been waiting a long time, right? Our Cassiopeia! I’m really really thankful that you waited for us to spring back. I heard this somewhere, but I heard it’s best to rest a bit before climbing a wider and taller mountain! Everyone~ Should we all hold each others’ hands tightly and climb up together? I’m so thankful, and thankful once more~ Lastly Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”

Source: Newsen, Moon@NeverEnd, Uknow’s dcinside

Partial Trans(Yunho’s Thanks to) by: Allkpop

Partial Trans(Changmin’s Thanks to) by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com

Guest emmagr

Very beautiful messages of Homin to each other.

I love the photobook previews so much. At first I was surprised they would be all the same photoshoot but the more previews come out the more I love the artistic concept. I wonder why DVDheaven haven't still sent my copy though :(

Seriously, I wonder what Homin fans should do here. We have tried to keep out of the way of people from the "other side" and yet they still feel that we shouldn't express our opinions even in our own "little" corner?

This is part of my last post in the acting thread with some things added, because I wanted this thread to be positive yesterday, but today I can see it isn't going to be easy. Never thought it would be but this is my stance on what i would like for this thread or how I want to act in this thread as a Yunho and Changmin fan in here despite what other may do. I personally will not use minus button in retaliation.

With all the negativity towards these two this is what I have to say about it:

I will support Yunho and Changmin no matter what. Because I love their music and determination. I will support them without putting others down or telling others how to feel. But just by having faith in them.

Finally we now have an official place to just be happy for HoMin without other things hopefully getting in the way. Lets be happy for their successes in a way that they would want us too and when they struggle or fight against the odds I will try to be as level headed as I can and shower them with love and encouragement instead of getting angry at those who I don't see as respecting them.

This quote, 'The measure of a man is how well he treats those who have done him wrong will always be in my mind as I support them. I want HoMin to be proud of me as a fan So I'll do my best through the good and the bad for myself and Changmin and Yunho. I may be an Idealist or naive, but I like to Expect the worst and Hope for the Best Always! So even if its futile, because people will fight anyway. It will not deter me from wanting to try and make things better by thinking positively and encouraging others to do so. There is enough hate in the world already, so why add more. If any Yunho and Changmin fans are feeling sad and hurt by things like I am as well, I hope this might help a little. I just had to say it even if others feel differently because this is what I personally feel.

HOMIN thank you messages to each other are beautiful, and I think Yunho's thank you message is only natural because he can thank who he wants to thanks and for them this is a new start as a duo, so what he says makes sense to me even though i do hope they will be able to be okay with each other in the end still.

But right now HoMin and we are starting a new, So let hold hands and climb the mountain together! Oh and Shower Yunho with lots of rice lol and celebrate Changmin's manliness! :wub: Oh and I think we seem to be doing an okay job of keeping the thread mostly happy so far so lets keep it up the best we can. :wub:

I can't wait for tonight! So excited for their live performance, I heard that apparently fans are lining up already.

I had fun looking at there shoes and I got Yunho right i think. He has purple shoes, with white laces and white rim and skinny black pants,

I picked that one for Yunho straight away, but some people thought I was Changmin's, I actually picked it for Yunho's because i thought his shoes would be the coolest looking because of his shoes when he is dancing for Nate in Fuse Excellent Adventure - Asia Song Festival hehe. I still want to steel his shoes blue/ black shoes from back then <_< hehehe :wub:

Huggles to everyone! keep up the posts! HoMin Hwaiting!

Guest amara1430269879

[News] TVXQ-Big Bang-MBLAQ: Fierce competition among male groups in New Year

In the start of the new year of 2011, the competition between male idol groups is already heating up.

While MBLAQ, leading the new generation of male groups like INFINTE, Teen Top and more, is releasing their new album, the original top idol groups like TVXQ and Big Bang are releasing their new albums at the same time. This is also an indication that the music industry, which has been a “woman’s world” in recent years, will be blown away by the male groups.

On the 5th, TVXQ released their title track “Why (Keep Your Head Down)” from their special album and the Big Bang sub-unit GD&TOP released 3 title tracks – “High High”, “Oh Yeah” and “Knock Out” – attracting a lot of popularity. Some time in January, Big Bang’s maknae Seungri will be releasing his solo album.

Before the release of their first full length album, MBLAQ entered the exciting battle with the release of their title song “Cry” on the 3rd. Once “Cry” was released, they have been rising up the ranks of real-time search rankings on music sites like Mnet, Bugs and more, becoming a part of the battle for the top with competitors like TVXQ, Big Bang and IU. In comparison with the same time frame last year, this is a drastic change as SNSD dominated the music industry with “Gee” and “Oh!” then.

Source: [Naver + BaiduTVXQ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi you guys!

Thanks for all the love and support you to HoMin :)

looks like they will only performance "KYHD" in Musiccore

but "How Can I" in KBS and "Maximum" in SBS :w00t:

anyone know how we can watch the boys comeback stage live?

6:05pm KST TODAY here link: http://kpopflash.net/stream

i'm not sure due now it's not woking with me :sweatingbullets:

Changmin’s thanks to:

“Thanks to my Yunho hyung who gave me strength and support anytime! Yunho hyung now really had become my real brother after we had experience different hard times together! Let’s work hard together! After two years since our last album, although it has been difficult during this period, but thanks to the fans that are still waiting for us in their original place, really thank you everyone….the suffering time has faded away, let’s active again. Everybody please support us…from now on there will be only smiley days^^ thank you very much….please wait for us…we will do our best.”

Yunho’s thanks to:

“Lastly~ You’ve been waiting a long time, right? Our Cassiopeia! I’m really really thankful that you waited for us to spring back. I heard this somewhere, but I heard it’s best to rest a bit before climbing a wider and taller mountain! Everyone~ Should we all hold each others’ hands tightly and climb up together? I’m so thankful, and thankful once more~ Lastly Changmin-ah~ You’d know even if I don’t say it, right? I love you! I get so much strength when you’re next to me. Should we show them how much we’ve grown? Okay! TVXQ’s second coming starts now!”

HoMin’s messages to each are very emotional and warm

And love the way family SM support each other <33333333

dont forget to vote yunho ppl B)

best leader

Thanks I’m vote and will keep vote, we’re only vote one time in one day but after 24 hours can continue vote right? Hwaiting ~

Fanart Bunny so cute :wub:

choochootrain23: oh really enjoy for those gifs :wub:

brb share something ^^

Some Gifs from Epic MV

tumblrlegdip0fvh1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlegeydmvdg1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlegr72h8po1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlegv92fj7y1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlem7ul5v0z1qc6jue.gif

from Interview

blush.gif

tumblrlejvxvfmtw1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlejwicq8zp1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlejxci70oa1qc6jue.gif

tumblrlefy37dkrw1qc6jue.gif

credit: uknowmax

Guest thasaranaki

Lol, haters/antis can be so ridiculous helpless sometimes :P . I took it as they just jealous with all the success and support that Homin receives so far :D

Omo, I just got email from dvdheaven that my album has been shipped.. wowoww.. I am sooo excited, can't wait to get it, hope it will arrive by next week.

Ahhhh, today.. our boys finally back on the stage to where they belong, I am sure everyone is so thrill to see their performance tonight. Homin/TVXQ Hwaiting!!

[News] Highly anticipated TVXQ’s comeback stage

200em1y.jpg

After 2 years and 3 months, the boys are finally back on stage again. Today, KBS-2TV will be broadcasting TVXQ’s comeback stage. They are going to perform their title song ‘Why (Keep Your Head Down)’ and a ballad song ‘Story I don’t want to believe (How Can I)’. TVXQ’s first stage today after a long time are attracting many attentions, it is expected they will show us a breathtaking and spectacular new performance.

TVXQ will also appear on MBC Music Core on the 8th and SBS Inkigayo on the 9th. Their new album special edition was released on the 5th received explosive reaction and topped various music charts. Normal edition will be release on the 12th.

Source: asiae+chosun

Summary trans by: continueTVXQ.wordpress.com

More Yunho's Scans From WHY Album!

52748589201101070843492282581241540_004.jpg

52748589201101070843492282581241540_000.jpg

52748589201101070916131985268502224_011.jpg

52748589201101070916131985268502224_004.jpg

52748589201101070916131985268502224_007.jpg

52748589201101070916131985268502224_006.jpg

52748589201101070916131985268502224_005.jpg

credits as tagged+yoonhostar+uknowbar!

Guest YUNICA

tumblrlem7ul5v0z1qc6jue.gif

this is it. today is their first comeback activity and i just want to give them all my support. like all all. if i could be there to support them live, imma with other Cassies lining up just to get the ticket thats for sure but reality is i'm stuck in this place called cyberspace so i'll give my support through this place! :lol: i bet their fans all over the world are doing this and wish them nothing but the best. we've been waiting for this moment for too long that it still seem so surreal for me. i've to keep reminding myself that this is real life lmao and after that i'm being all

tumblrlcaeqmkxfw1qbl6h5.gif

simply because i'm excited!!!!111 the anticipation is killing me but since i've waited for so long might as well wait for another few hours, all worth it. <3 hwaiting Homin, hwaiting TVXQ!

The gentle lips that brushed against my face, what should I do, (i) really want to possess it, (you) come to me quickly

thanks for the lyrics bb. that quote; i can't even. *___* many fans are calling that song the smexsong lmao but seriously that song is sexy. HFB is my third most replayed song in this album after "She" and "KYHD". <3

pledisboss Sunghan

Song, choreography, they're all good. Please tell them hwaiting!!

BoA_1105

Yes/I will!!! Keep your head down!!!!! Go TVXQ!!!!

i'd no idea who is this pledisboss guy is but it's heartwarming to see messages. and ditto @ BoA's reply, despite controversy over controversy, KYHD is a friggin' solid song so yeah keep your head down!

*quoted image*

such a cuty blush.gif

this is so cute loool at the Playboy's logo. <3 and thanks for the Thanks To's messages from both Yunho and Min. dear Min, i hope from now on both of you will be happy and the future will only bless you guys with smile and hopes. dear Yunho, hold my hand! xD that aside, yes bb. let's climb it together and i remember how you said you would like to start everything from scratch bottom, so we will now walked down and climb up again. hwaiting! <3

Archived