★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

@LESLIE.. why are u crying? crying in sadness or tears of joy?!? ^_^:P

haha these are tears of JOY!

besides ive been emailing SOOMP frequently for this interview and finally i asked

Thunderstix haha...so happy the interview was released.

VIPS...please dont forget to leave comments on the INTERVIEW PAGE.

Thanks!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THEY FINALLY POSTED THE ANSWERS !!! THANK YOU SOOMPI *hugs* :wub:

GDs favortie song he produced is Haru Haru :w00t: Thats my favorite song!!! ahhhhhh spazzing. He said he wants to work with a rookie girl group from another agency? hmmmm I wonder who. I think I have an idea though he said before he likes... f(x).

Seungri "I’m a cha-do-nam style!!" yea okay whatever RiRi we all know you're a big softy pwah :lol: Daesung really started listening to more rock maybe thats were the influence is coming from? I like it. TOP uses a fan gift as a lucky charm! and Taeyang boy please I can't even list how many attractions you have stop being some damn humble you know you're sexy.

"We hope our fans would accept us with an open mind on a lot of our ideas and things we do."

Of course. I'll always support you guys even if that means keeping an open mind to new things

Guest dada

Though I missed the chance

of posting the questions for BIG BANG,seeing them

taking the time to answer iVIPS to the extend

of writing it down is too beautiful to be ignored.

The guys just love being BIG BANG - blush.gif

Which girl group member would you like to be? Why? (from deedeegii)

"We like being Big Bang."

If you weren’t a Big Bang member, what do you think you would be doing now? (from dbgdluv)

"Big Bang’s producer."

& CONGRATS to the iVIPS whose

questions were picked.

Been MIA for a while now since real life has been so busy but OMG. Seriously so HAPPY and fangirling so hard right now when I found out that my question got picked! I feel so lucky/blessed. Daesung knows I exist! Thanks Leslie, Abie , Clio and everyone in my tlist - amanda, _taebaby, _obsidian (who finally found me xD) and the7REAL.

Juang!!! Let's do a happy dance together ^^ Like I said, what are the odds that we'll get chosen and our questions one after the other right? Made my weekend! <3 Daesung isn't my BB bias, but he holds a very special place in my heart as many in my tlist know how protective I am of him so having him know that I exist and seeing his handwriting addressing my question makes me so happy.

LOL Leslie that answer and that question is pure win. xD

Thank you so much soompi for this opportunity to get close to the boys! Said it before, but I'm so glad I'm a member of this forum <3 THANK YOU! You made this fangirl SO HAPPY!

Guest juang_bb

VIPs!!!

we just need 25 more posts to start SOOMPI BIGBANG THREAD VERSION 3!!! it would be nice if we'd help each other out and our less active members post just like when we were waiting for the 4th mini album to drop, let's finish thread 2 ASAP!!! let's do this!!!

a go go go!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

catching up and watching IC now... so hilarious!!! :lol:

Guest sarahkristine

Forgot to share with you guys.

Gaon Chart released the results of the monthly charts (SLOOOOW I tell you, and honestly quite flawed).

For March, Tonight 4th mini album is the number 1 album. But surprisingly, Tonight is just the number 2 song. This is really weird considering Tonight topped the monthly chart of 5 out of 7 major music sites. WEIRD. For reference, K.Will's Heartbeats is number 1.

For April, Special Edition is the number 2 album. Again, this is doubtful because we sold 50k in February in Hanteo alone. Meanwhile, netizens are questioning the number 1 album (Brave Girls' The Difference). Hopefully, Gaon messed up on this one like they did in the first two weeks of Special Edition wherein the album was nonexistent in the chart! But a few days later, it was revealed than SPED was actually the number 1 album for those 2 weeks in April. Anyway, good news, Love Song is the number 1 song for April.

March Gaon

#1 - Tonight Mini Album (Album Chart)

#2 - Tonight (Digital Chart)

April Gaon

#2 - Special Edition (Album Chart)

#1 - Love Song (Digital Chart)

Safe to say Big Bang dominated March and April?!?!

Guest LadyBee

TOP on Naver Real Time Search

65886i12.jpg

dt65.jpg

Credit: 뤌리탑 @ DCTOP

Google translate for 1st searching topic:  "TOP's Driving license humiliation"

Tabi should quickly have his driving license lol :lol:

29872668.jpg

Credit: DCVI

Guest adorkiable

So, I haven't been update with Big Bang lately. How long is their japanese promotion? And is still a possibility of a Korean promotion later the year? Maybe a full length Korean album later this year?

I was bored and decided to see what is the most searches of "bigbang" on Google. And this is what came up (and interesting as well):

50493569.jpg

Guest mya1

^LOL. that's must be because of the Infinity Challenge. don't worry TOP. u are like the boss. no need to drive. haha...

yes. bigbang in top 2 for two months in Gaon Chart. Congrats Bigbang!!! 

edit: ahh... sorry. i topped but nothing to share...

can't wait for our new thread.. laugh.gif

Guest Abie

Yaaay! Almost the 3rd thread <3 CONGRATULATIONS VIPS AND ESP MODS!!

I'm off to watch Infinity Challenge!! :D

I love these variety shows of BB keke

Guest juang_bb

i finished watching INFINITY CHALLENGE!!! omg! that episode was HILARIOUS!!! i was cracking up the entire time!!!

i actually hate myself for reading spoilers now, there's quite a suspense watching it despite knowing the results in the end so i can imagine if i didnt read the spoilers!!! so proud of the boys coz they did so well in IC!!!

TOP was so adorable in the end lol. and SEUNGRI!!! impressed me again. this kid is seriously very clever. i think BB would have won if he was BOSS lol. he was the UNBEATEN one! YB is still the SWAN QUEEN til the end. haha.

cant wait for the actual subs! :D

LOL at TOP in NAVER's top search for his driver's license humiliation, not surprised it became HOT ISSUE coz INFINITY CHALLENGE is the #1 variety show on Saturdays so its huge publicity! lol. dont worry TOP, you're still BAMF!!!

Guest dmingz

i finished watching INFINITY CHALLENGE!!! omg! that episode was HILARIOUS!!! i was cracking up the entire time!!!

i actually hate myself for reading spoilers now, there's quite a suspense watching it despite knowing the results in the end so i can imagine if i didnt read the spoilers!!! so proud of the boys coz they did so well in IC!!!

TOP was so adorable in the end lol. and SEUNGRI!!! impressed me again. this kid is seriously very clever. i think BB would have won if he was BOSS lol. he was the UNBEATEN one! YB is still the SWAN QUEEN til the end. haha.

cant wait for the actual subs! :D

LOL at TOP in NAVER's top search for his driver's license humiliation, not surprised it became HOT ISSUE coz INFINITY CHALLENGE is the #1 variety show on Saturdays so its huge publicity! lol. dont worry TOP, you're still BAMF!!!

Seungri is very clever.. he lure Ha Ha to come out and grab him and then use the "paper" to beat Ha Ha... the look of disbelieve on Ha Ha when he lost was damn funny. hahahahaa

TOP has got super sharp eyes to pick out Hyundon from behind the camera crew and SNEAK UP ON THE ENEMY!!!! Hyundon was SOOOooo caught by surprise.

Daesung keeps running and running hahahaha, no one can out-run him.

Guest peppermintsugar

Super excited to be able to share this wonderful Big Bang experience with everyone, fellow mods, posters, and lurkers alike!

Let's make the next new thread a great one (I know we will!)

I just want to leave some words of THANKS before this thread closes.

SOOMPI~i think i should pledge my allegiance to you for being my first KPOP forum

since 2003 until i came back 2006.LOL. THANK YOU for making it possible for IVIPS

reach BB in our small way.

IVIPS whom i have known since the FIRST thread up to this time!~ my teachers and seniors

in this FANDOM LIFE lol..thank you.

JESS~ for starting Thread 1 and for ALL the help, so happy i had work w/ you.

Jerilyn~THANK YOU for assisting us again in Version 3 and for your unconditional love for BB.

SOOMPI BIGBANG TEAM-My fellow mods Thuy, Nurika, Ginger and Nelly

surviving the new subforum wouldnt be possible without you guys. THANK SO MUCH *group hug*

Sam and Andrea thank you for helping us w/ Twitter you guys dont know how much

we value your assistance. Thanks for loving BB so much ♥

Abie~you always make BANNERS A.S.A.P for us haha i wish i had your TALENT.

TWITTER TLIST! I shall not write names for i may miss someone haha.for the crazy spazz and for helping out during the hard times of the subforum launching.THANK YOU!

Thuy~what would i do without you? seriously.what would we do without you! We've been together since 2008 haha

we've grown in this thread and perhaps continue this craziness!

TO ALL SOOMPIERS who have been with us since the first thread.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I just recently became a fan of Big Bang and honestly, it was so hard finding information or the latest information about them so this forum really helped. I'm glad that I could somehow be a part of this forum before it closes. Thank you everyone who posted prior to this. It's really nice that'd you share information about the boys here! ^^ Big Bang Fighting!

Guest shinhdeplol

I missed out on the release of the interview :P FINALLY!!! Im so happy that we finally get to read their answers to our quesitons ^^ And isnt it awesome that they write all the answers by themselves?? Soompi VIPS are so jjang :w00t::w00t:

It would be so cool for us to reach the 3rd official thread this afternoon. Everybody please join in, I see so many lurkers here :P

EDIT:

LESLIE unni gave me a shoutout :w00t:

Archived