★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mya1

ok..now i'm really worried about gd. this situation remind me of Great concert where seungri injured and still continue performing and finally had to rush to hospital. 

GD.. please rest ok! Get well soon... 

Guest sarahkristine

And the celeb list just keep piling up! (Thanks to Soompi_Bigbang for notifying us through tweet). My gosh, never, as in NEVER, have I seen this much celebs in any Korean concert in Japan. Not even...

I noticed that the female celebs are all HOT and PRETTY. Big Bang has too many beautiful fans. I just can't. I'm too envious, they are all beautiful that the boys just have to choose!! (kidding) But yeah, totally, check the pictures and see.

tears.gif Guess it really is true  tears.gif I still wish YG would release some kind of information like how did he get hurt and how severe it is. I don't think it's right that we are being kept in the dark about this and having to rely on fan accounts. :angry: I hope he's not performing while injured cause it could make it worse down the road if he doesn't properly rest and heal. Sigh. Hope hes okay :wub:

Guest sarahkristine

With little research, some VIPs say that this photo was taken just this night. GD is looking okay, although he looks pale. But this is a huge relief!

vmyo1i.jpg

G-Dragon Nikon A Shot A Day

2nv9jlw.jpg

And also, I am tired (not really, haha) of posting stuff like this BUT IT JUST WON'T STOP!!! More and more celebs keep on blogging about out boys! Read some roughly translated blogs here: Celebrities in Love & Hope Tour Part 6

Guest LadyBee

[CAPS] 110514 BIGBANG on Infinity Challenge

1105142dctoptp233746.jpg

1105142dctoptp233929.th.jpga00910744dce9f25834d4.th.jpga00910744dcea10f6719b.th.jpga00910744dcea11aa353b.th.jpg

41878747.th.jpg56872801.th.jpg47285746.th.jpg43620818.th.jpg43413819.th.jpg

96786619.th.jpg85014915.th.jpg73706148.th.jpg110514ebacb4ed959ceb8f8.th.jpg

110514ebacb4ed959ceb8f8.th.jpgebb9bceabcbc.th.jpgebacb4eca09c10ebb3b5ec8.th.jpg

Credits: 단지. + 오덕.+ 두부즙 @ DCInside

Guest BBGD

Another new photo :D

*quoted image*

Jiyong what are you doing? :P

C: GDAE @ bestiz

I have been trying to upload the full show on YT, please wait a bit :D

it seems that gd was really wearing crocs, while the others are wearing sneakers D:

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110514 Ratings for MBC Infinity Challenge Ep 265

46591997.jpg

C: 공일이삼 @ bestiz

[iNFO] Youtube videos of BIGBANG which have more than 1 million views

384c6c75183bda621e30897.png

d09e707c5ccbec4d8b82a14.png

92b840ed1b98feae30add14.png

C: 扑倒权小萌 @ baidu

Guest Abie

I'm so happy for BIGBANG :( I cannot express this happiness more.

I love it that they're receiving love from many people esp from

celebrities! Oh and CONGRATULATIONS for staying number one

in the Oricon <3

And about Ji, I hope he gets well soon :( It's easy to cover up the

pain and he might be doing it to not make us worry...That

oppa should not overdo it and refrain from jumping around lols

Thanks for the links, pictures, etc everyone!! <3

This is the site I first come to for BIGBANG news! And we'll

have the version 3 soon! sjkdaghjhgas :D

V OMGGGGGG IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!

So that's why it took a while XD They were rly answered

personally by the boys. Hand written even! Omggg brb reading//

HELP!:

is the soompi interview out yet??? did i miss it? i've been looking for it but can't find it...

coz i read someone's comment on another site about one of their answer from the intereview!

please link me to it....T____T

i've been waiting for it for a looong time now...:vicx:

Guest juang_bb

OMG! OMG! OMG! DAESUNG ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!! i know it's not totally a big deal but im SPAZZING!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif he also answered KC's (no1chronoptimist) too!!! it was a simple one but... its still so awesome to get mine picked! :D

of course... THANK YOU SOOMPI!!! i understand it took them awhile and the boys have been really busy. also, THANK YOU YG and most especially THANK YOU BIGBANG!!! gotta love the boys for taking some time off their hectic schedule to answer the questions in WRITING! handwritten answers take more effort than just talking you know?

and TOP's BLUE BRACELET... from a LONG-TIME fan and serves as his LUCKY CHARM... mmmkay Tabi, if you say so lol :lol:

been busy and havent even watched INFINITY CHALLENGE yet, still gotta catch up on some BB stuff, just posted now to spazz over the soompi interview.

Guest locarno

Omg!! Thank you soompi for having this event!!

My question got answered ! I'm so happy cause this is the closest I've been with the boys.

Thank you!

My question is the one directed to the group : If you had to seduce a girl in 30 second, what song would you sing? (from locarno)

Out of curiosity, I want to know who handwrote the answer. Can anyone help me decipher?

Thanks!!

(([EXCLUSIVE] SOOMPI BIGBANG INTERVIEW released!))

Thank you Soomp, Thunderstix and all KOREAN SOOMPI TEAM!

@THUY: finally hahaha...

KC and Juang!!! CONGRATS guys for your questions and all VIPS who's questions were answered!

SOOMPI VIPS ARE FREAKIN JJANG!!!!!

TOP's BLUE BRACELET... from a LONG-TIME fan and serves as his LUCKY CHARM

^ OMG Kc, Juang, Macrina, Clio and Nelly

I AM CRYING! gaaaaaaaaah

Guest juang_bb

Omg!! Thank you soompi for having this event!!

My question got answered ! I'm so happy cause this is the closest I've been with the boys.

Thank you!

My question is the one directed to the group : If you had to seduce a girl in 30 second, what song would you sing? (from locarno)

Out of curiosity, I want to know who handwrote the answer. Can anyone help me decipher?

Thanks!!

based on the handwriting and the stroke, im pretty positive GD answered the group questions especially the 4 fan questions.

he's such a leader! as usual, KWON LEADAH is amazing like that! :D

@LESLIE.. why are u crying? crying in sadness or tears of joy?!? ^_^:P

Archived