★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[PHOTO] New photo of GD and TOP for LG Optimus BIG

Cool ^^ I have the exact same T-shirt :P

we both have the same shirt..but mine's black keke ILY THUY!

[FASHION] T.O.P & The Blue Bracelet (Paul Smith)

tumblr_ll2r42O5Yq1qel3tl.jpg

Have you noticed the blue bracelet TOP has been wearing lately in photoshoots, events, etc? Well the VIPs from Baidu have found out the details about Tabi’s favorite accessory. It is from Paul Smith and the bracelet is from an exclusive Japanese collection. You can only buy it on Japan and is not available online. It has also been said to be out of stock. Don’t worry VIPs, they’ll surely have it again! So don’t forget to buy one when you visit Japan!

Here is a better view of the bracelet from one of GDTOP’s concept photos.

tumblr_ll2r4n4zCV1qel3tl.jpg

Note: I’m sorry if there’s no price available. I’ll update this once there’s info about it. ^^

Credit: hyunra@ baidu // amanda@21bangs

-Please don’t edit anything and link back or re-post with full credit.-

ILY amanda for this article! kekeke

Just watched YG ON AIR

omg Jiyong you're freakin hairdo! im going crazy cause its freakin bouncing haha...so cute!

YB does the cutesy SEUNGRI DANCE keke..super love

CONGRATS BIGBANG FOR BEING NUMBER ONE ON ORICON!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyBee

[CAPS] 110513 Daesung on YG On Air Ep.3

13052966462011051323242.jpg

13052966462011051323242.th.jpg13052966462011051323242.th.jpg13052966462011051323242.th.jpg13052966462011051323243.th.jpg

13052966462011051323243.th.jpg13052966462011051323243.th.jpg13052966462011051323243.th.jpg

Credit: s에쓰 @ DCDS

[PHOTO] Super HQ Photos of Daesung from BIGBANG's album concepts

a00570114dcc0e0811a57.th.jpg a00570114dcc0dbfa90b4.th.jpg

2 more below~ I don't know why it doesn't show up when I put the link in IMG code <_<

http://img405.images...ccd6a2e53e7.jpg

http://img405.images...ccd6a2e53e7.jpg

Credits: 다라이. @ DCDS

More BIGBANG Japanese Album - BIGBANG2 Photos & VI's Life-size Stand-up Poster

13052780902011051318150.jpg

13052786742011051318251.th.jpg

Credits: Calendula @ DCVI

Celebrities at BB's concert [110513]

Crystal Kay [look at her tweet]

"At the BIG BANG concert right now (^-^)" "Great show! Their japanese is too cute!! Lol"

RUMOR:Celebrities in Attendance

♥Changmin of DBSK

♥W-inds

♥Kato miliyah

♥akb48

♥the two hosts from Tokudane: Minako Nakano and Tomoaki Ogura

o04800640112264905321.jpg

♥Yuri Ebihara

♥Kiko Mizuhara

♥Arashi (Nino)

credit: shishi123 @6theory

Guest sarahkristine

^^COOOOL. No matter if the concert is in South Korea or Japan, Big Bang always draw in celebrities. AKB48 and Arashi are like the MOST POPULAR IDOL GROUPS in Japan!!! And for them to spend time, effort, and money to see Big Bang perform?!?! Puts a smile on my face. Like crazy. Go Big Bang!!

LOL. I swear when there's a new tweet from Soompi_BigBang, people immediately go here that we get an influx of lurkers. Haha. I love it

EDIT: More Japanese celebrities in attendance (Confirmed through blogs!!)

Minako Nakano (Fuji TV announcer)

Miliyah (Singer)

Yuuka Maeda

Kanon Fukuda

Ogawa Saki

Charlie Misato

Rina Uehara

Yuri Konno

AKB48 Members Shinoda Mariko and Atsuko Maeda (GOSH, these 2 girls are THE MOST POPULAR MEMBERS. They are the faces of the group, and have the most number of fans. LITERALLY!)

Some pictures:

20s7fqr.jpg

30hri36.jpg

fxt9ox.jpg

211a2rm.jpg

Celebrities in Love & Hope Tour

Guest Qj_GDragon

^^COOOOL. No matter if the concert is in South Korea or Japan, Big Bang always draw in celebrities. AKB48 and Arashi are like the MOST POPULAR IDOL GROUPS in Japan!!! And for them to spend time, effort, and money to see Big Bang perform?!?! Puts a smile on my face. Like crazy. Go Big Bang!!

LOL. I swear when there's a new tweet from Soompi_BigBang, people immediately go here that we get an influx of lurkers. Haha. I love it

EDIT: More Japanese celebrities in attendance (Confirmed through blogs!!)

Minako Nakano (Fuji TV announcer)

Miliyah (Singer)

Yuuka Maeda

Kanon Fukuda

Ogawa Saki

Charlie Misato

Rina Uehara

Yuri Konno

AKB48 Members Shinoda Mariko and Atsuko Maeda (GOSH, these 2 girls are THE MOST POPULAR MEMBERS. They are the faces of the group, and have the most number of fans. LITERALLY!)

Some pictures:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

wow do u mind to show me their blog link ...I wanna capture what they say 'bout our boys !! ^^

^Thanks Kristine....yeah twitter really helps spreading the news about BB.

NOTE TO FANSITES:

It seems that some are doing 'copy and paste' activity, taking info from SOOMPI BIGBANG THREAD without even crediting the forum. Please do respect how we post our stuff here because everytime we take info from other websites or fansites we credit properly.

I know this because the post above was compiled by me and it wasnt posted that way on 6THEORY thus i know you just COPIED and PASTED it.

Thank you.

Guest sarahkristine

Yes, I do hope lurkers credit the site when you quote somewhere. Just out of respect for those who exerted effort. Yes, we want info about Big Bang to propagate online. But here in Soompi we all work hard, and I hope we get the cred for it. No one is stopping anyone from quoting anyway.

Whew. Looking at the celeb list who went to the tour makes me giddy! I'm so proud.

Why are there 226 readers?!

^It's been happening for a while, Thuy and I talked about it but couldnt do anything. It's sad really,

gone are the days that fansites,forums respect each other in terms of contents and sources.TSK.

this is what i have to say

tumblr_ll1lvwmkKI1qf4qe3o1_400.gif

KIKO does not approve. LOL

Yes, i feel so happy that a lot of Jpop celebs and host came

to watch their concert. BB's getting more popular in Japan specially

w/ their album topping ORICON. I cant help but be proud. ♥

-------------

BIGBANG surprises a FAN in Japan

神リアクション BIGBANG

^ i feel so happy for her.

c: SJBBwonderful@youtube. Tipped by:topxeffectbb || tumblr

Guest spyce

it seems like someone taking out credit from soompi.

6theory copy paste alot......

and their kind of busy at there.....1 day can reach 4 - 10 pages.

they begin the thread at 2010......and now reach out 1693 pages.

look like we are been lazy to post????????

well...i that's what i thought.

Guest kathy_kates_23

^It's been happening for a while, Thuy and I talked about it but couldnt do anything. It's sad really,

gone are the days that fansites,forums respect each other in terms of contents and sources.TSK.

this is what i have to say

*quoted image*

KIKO does not approve. LOL

Yes, i feel so happy that a lot of Jpop celebs and host came

to watch their concert. BB's getting more popular in Japan specially

w/ their album topping ORICON. I cant help but be proud. ♥

-------------

BIGBANG surprises a FAN in Japan

神リアクション BIGBANG

^ i feel so happy for her.

c: SJBBwonderful@youtube. Tipped by:topxeffectbb || tumblr

OMG!! wanna be there ....if i were her, i think i'll cry and scream at the same time 555 really lucky girl and feel happy with her :D :D :D

^ @spyce:It's fine if people take info from Soompi, but for posts first seen here i hope people

do credit the site and the one who searched for it.

We are a SUBFORUM ,thus on major events,albums etc there are separate

threads for it. If those posts are being posted on the MAIN THREAD then we could've

reached VERSION 3 eons ago.

As for lazy VIPS,idk maybe? or maybe some are too lazy to give comments

because as far as having UPDATES on NEWS, VIDEOS,PHOTOS etc

Soompi had always been consistent.

@Kathy: i was a bit teary eyed when she saw BIGBANG, i feel so happy for her

i guess every fan would feel that way specially if that had happen to her.

@SAM: sweetie can u take over SOOMPI_BIGBANG?LOL I'll be out now..keke

[ACCESSORIES] DOES GD HATE SUMMER? YG ON AIR [110513]

gdleathacap.jpg

YG on air, airs again this friday the 13th. BigBang’s Japan concert was shown and they’re really been busy practising for the concert, but it’s already finish since their Love and Hope concert was before this been aired. At start of the show I saw GD wearing a cap and says “F*****G Summer”. Does GD hate summer? No, of course since he loves to wear comfy yet still in fashion.

LEATHA john teshing summer 6 panel cap black

leathaingsummercapgdrag.jpg

38,000 원(won) via specimen

-Please don’t edit anything without permission and link back or re-post with full credit.

credit: 21BANGS

Guest sarahkristine

lol 6theory is fast on filling the pages because they talk about almost anything in the big bang thread. there are no rules, so most of the time the forum is disorganized. on slow days, it's very hard to backread because of the mixture of relevant and irrelevant posts.

watching the fan video made me touched! she met BB, and she was almost crying! i will totally cry buckets when I see Big Bang. Wishing they will have a Manila concert before I leave for the US.

EDIT:

Music Bank K-Chart, Love Song is #10, and Tonight reentered at #17. This is weird, Tonight hasn't charted in 3 weeks, and suddenly it's back in the chart. It's caused by the sudden increase in the song's broadcasting score. This week, Tonight's broadcast point is 1407, the fourth highest. It seems to be because of the frequent airing of Big Bang news in KBS TV newscast, both in the morning and prime time. In the past week, there are lots of snippets and reports on Big Bang's international popularity, including the Pig Bang parody. That could be the cause of the sudden boost in broadcast exposure.

Guest spyce

@leslie ......i think so.....i dont like their comment and the issue they made.

@leslie......agree.....agree.....that's why they fast...........

seem more comfortable at soompi......

Guest samosvetleee

{FASHION} Ri was a Sk8er Boi //YG ON AI// Thasher Magazine {APPARALEL}

2ri.jpg

When you spend all day in designer clothes with 4 figure price tags, it’s nice to just throw on a simple item & chill.

SeungRi rocks this Thrasher Magazine Hoodie like a true Skater Boy

hoodie.jpg

Thrasher Flaming Logo Hoodie $45 from

Thrasher Online

Credit : the banging girlies @21BANGS

97988620.png

Credit : mlkdemian @ yt & @bigbangupdates

{INFO}BIGBANG 2/BIGBANG ♪♪ #1 Oricon Album Daily Ranking For 2011/05/12

78344519.png

Credit :@TeamBIGBANG

98dc2426-388e-4a8a-b43c-4b1636fae64c_normal.png

That JVIP was so lucky and her reaction put a huge smile on my face, cause it's like we're seeing her wish come true.

GD!!! UNF  my mind is blown every time I lay eyes on him so damn sexy.

Oh how cute was Baeri :wub: You can tell Seungri liked it. ;)

I hope that rumor of Nino of Arashi going to BBs concert was true! I will love him even more.

Guest andloveyelledno

Hey guys! Haven't been here in a while but I want to make more of an effort to post again

I was so happy for that VIP, i just wanted to hug her when she started sobbing :D She got a kiss, lucky girl.

I thank you YG for YG on air, it is so amazing to get to see them every week even if it's only for a couple of minutes. They have so many dates on this tour, I hope they get a vacation once it's done because man...they deserve it!

Archived