★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

My gosh, 31 more posts!! Let's have a posting party and welcome the 3rd thread.

This thread is very special to me because this has been my first and my most important Big Bang virtual haven. I've been lurking since January 2009, and only began posting when they came back this February. I want to thank everyone, especially Thuy, because you guys give life to this subforum. I noticed that soompiers have become less and less active, BUT THE BB THREAD IS ALWAYS ALIVE because there are about 10 or so people who are always actively sharing info. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I am very touched that we are about to finish this after 2 years and 6 months. We opened the thread when they won the daesang in MKMF 2008 right? And ever since that historical moment, this thread has watched Big Bang over the past 30 months. This thread saw their hiatus, the quiet, the nonexistence of news, the solo stuff... and it became alive because of the phenomenal comeback. Time to close this VIPs!!

Hurray for 30 months of Big Bang news and information. :-)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: I can't believe this thread is finally ending both happy and a bit sad cause I have so many good memories with all fellow VIP in this thread. Through the good times and the bad we always kept our love for BB and that's what important. I'm happy I came to soompi, because while it's not always the most active I find it most friendly. 

Hope for the new thread that lurkers can come out and post ^_^

Let's have a new happy beginning in the new thread!!

Big Bang still need our love :wub:

Guest juang_bb

awww.. so many heartwarming messages from soompi VIPs!!! yes this version 2 is where my BB fandom life started so im so excited to see the start of version 3!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the updates, the posts, the random comments, the spazzing, even the endless and intense discussions especially during the boys' hiatus! thank you even for the lurking!!!

let's close this thread and move on to the new one! let's go VIPs i wanna be able to post on the 1st page of version3 :D lol. if not that's cool too coz i gotta sleep soon. lol

Guest Adri_Yoo

how unfair the result was in IC , They eliminated almost all of the opposing team but I enjoyed and I laughed so much lol

Thank you so much Soompi Team ! *thumps up*

Guest Abie

Ate les: NO PROBLEMOOOO <3 ANYTHING FOR YOU AND FOR THIS THREAD <3 JDSHG

THANKS TO YOU TOO!! FOR WORKING HARD <3 FIGHTING SOOMPI BIGBANG MODS :D

And omg, i almost cried at the haru haru fancam jdasgajgsdha

really omg. were TOP and GD crying? They were wiping their faces

omg :-< And gd just said his fave song is Haru Haru ;______;

Guest peppermintsugar

awww.. so many heartwarming messages from soompi VIPs!!! yes this version 2 is where my BB fandom life started so im so excited to see the start of version 3!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the updates, the posts, the random comments, the spazzing, even the endless and intense discussions especially during the boys' hiatus! thank you even for the lurking!!!

let's close this thread and move on to the new one! let's go VIPs i wanna be able to post on the 1st page of version3 :D lol. if not that's cool too coz i gotta sleep soon. lol

hehe it's 3am for me! I'm not going to sleep until the new thread is opened! ;~; But it's worthy it and it's exciting!

Guest movie

Is there any symbol to present for" millions Thanks”? I definitely use it to show my thankfulness for all Big Bang soompi's team and VIPs who have shared with us valued information, pictures, clips...

I can't even image what should I do if there is not such thread. One of valuable things of this thread is that the right attitude when people raise their comments, ideas about information / clips / comments are shared. It added much more value for information/ clip/ pictures than they would have

Once again, thank you very much for all your contributions and wish for our next thread will be more wonderful. Big Bang needs our supports.

Guest Da_song

cute thing must be post here.... :wub:

Mini SOL/GD/D-Lite.....

xpaer.jpg

7jigh.jpg

Cr: http://yfrog.com/gyxpaerj via Matsu_900717

taken from dlitelovers@FB

Guest juang_bb

i know this fancam should be in the concert thread but more VIPs visit this main thread so i just wanna share coz it's so AMAZING and HEARTWARMING at the same time.

feel the love from jVIPS!!! :D

JVIPS CHANT/SING MY HEAVEN FOR LOVE&HOPE ENCORE!!!

their singing is so BEAUTIFUL!!! it's not all over the place and hard on the ears like we hear in usual concert fancams, everyone's just singing together!!! can you imagine how it feels to be there? or be BIGBANG hearing your fans sing like that? :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Thank you everyone for your contribution in this thread. Now that we have reached page 2000th, we are officially opening the 3rd official thread for soompi VIPs. I hope that there will be even more VIPs posting and spazzing in this thread.

Please click at the poster, Im sure you will love the new thread :)

20t13yh.png

C: jiyongiebaby83

Guest LadyBee

[CAPS] Seungri from YG Family Concert Making DVD

65255756.jpg

70062076e.jpg

2010ygfamilyconcertdvd2.th.jpg2010ygfamilyconcertdvd2.th.jpg2010ygfamilyconcertdvd2.th.jpg

Credit: as tagged || 마늘 + 광주의자랑 @ DCVI

Guest NaraeStyle

hi,

I'm a new fan of BigBang, and saw YGeshop had some of the limited items.

but I was wondering if anyone can help me with is.

I tried to purchase the items, but I cant proceed to the payment as this message was show.

"Microsoft Internet Exploer 외의 환경에서 이용하시려면 KCP 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다. 확인을 누르시면 플러그인 다운로드창이 호출됩니다. 설치후에는 반드시 브라우저를 재시작 하십시오."

what does the above message means?

is it true that YGeshop need to use Internet Explorer,

well I'm a Apple Mac user, not windows.  so does it mean i cant purchase?

I tried writing to the customer centre, but they didnt reply me >_<

I'm pretty anxious about the closing date for the items i want

Please i hope someone can help me out.

Thank you.

Hi,

That's just saying, " If you are not using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you need to install KCP plug-in. Please click Yes, then you will be able to install. After installing, you must re-open your browser."  I think they didn't reply you back because you wrote in English? I also asked something, but I received a reply in a few hours. I know it's pretty hard for non-Korean to use Korean online shoppping malls. It's very annoying when I have to install about 5 programs to make a payment or ect. Most of the websites only accept credit cards issued in Korea. Anyway, I can help you out easily since I do a lot of online shopping, specially for Korean stuff. This has nothing to do with my bussiness though  Just email me: naraestyle@gmail.com

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon, Yoo In Na-why they don’t have a cut in the CF which is filmed together?

75dGW.png

Yoo In Na who has been active in filmming drama and other areas of showbiz has filmed a CF with G-Dragon. The mutual characteristic of them is they are both ‘fashionista’ and this is the first time these two stars appear together. However, in the CF, there is not even one cut that they are filming together which has attracted attention.

On 16th, according to the advertising agency, TBWA, G-Dragon and Yoo In Na appear in the G Market’s new advertisement ‘OMG’ (Oh My God) which has been being broadcasted since the start of this month, where they exclaim about the service and customers' benefits while enjoying shopping.

Originally, G Market and the CF producer have planned that G-Dragon and Yoo In Na should film most of the scenes together. In order to carry out the plan of the CF,they have tried to adjust the schedules of the two stars but was not successful. At the end, the wish of shooting the ‘couple’ shots were dashed and they had to film their parts individually.

Having to film a film, deliver live broadcast on TV entertainment show at night coupled with her filming a drama,Yoon In Na really has a busy schedule. Although she has tried twice to adjust the schedule to fit GD’s. their available time slots still cannot fit each other.

The thing that the producer of the CF worried most is G-Dragon is also very busy due to the recently resumed activities of BIGBANG, their concerts and their starting of activities in Japan, he might not be able to finish the shooting. However, the real situation is totally different.

Since they are both very busy; therefore, the related staff said, ‘G-Dragon is busier than a big model.’ And ‘In Yoon Na is a trend now.’

A staff said, ‘at the end, we have to give up our favourite scenes but their fame is big enough to bring good advertising responses which can compensate that.’

Source: Asiaevia bbvipz

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates

(Thanks to chiffonlau@ twitter for contribution^^)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pearlchu

i like this movie.:) they should make a movie again.;)

aww,why are you so handsome TOP and seungriii...XD

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110609 More photos of G-Dragon for G-market

4b27f7e9a67fb36badafd50.jpg

e79cc1fc43270b83b58f310.jpg

source :G-Market via teambigbang

shared by: 大头头不大_ @ baidu

Archived