★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bettechai

hi ... ive register in ygeshop but until now there is no confirmation regarding and everytime i log in this comes after... --> unledmj.jpgpls help thanks

Guest samosvetleee

{FAN ACCOUNT} THE BIG SHOW 2011..

I know this is too late ㅋㅋㅋ but I’ve been backreading my friend’s blog and saw this again xD

Source & Credit: http://www.bandstalk...om/blog/?p=5887

Current condition: My feet are dead, my wallet is near-empty, but my spirit is soaring high. Reason for such condition: Big Bang and their 
Big Show

bigbang4-500x375.jpg

This is something that we had wanted to do, but tickets got sold out (or so they said) and are only available through sellers who jacked up the prices.
nono.gif
 But some friends told us to try our luck at the venue, so we did. Charity, Lou and I, together with our Korea-based friend Cris braved the non-stop rain to see the last night of Big Bang’s 
Big Show
 concert at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium. I can’t say I’m a fan of Big Bang; I only know two songs in its entirety, while the rest, I just know that they’re Big Bang songs but I don’t even know the titles. But I’ve wanted to catch this concert because I’ve seen their past Big Shows on DVD and I was impressed. Besides, if I am to rank the idol groups based on my preference, Big Bang is No. 1 on my list.

Another thing is, eversince we arrived here and we tell people that we wanted to watch Big Bang’s concert, they automatically assume we’re Big Bang fans. 
err.gif
 Here at the hostel, at Muju Resort, they always end up playing Big Bang’s latest mini-album for us as soon as we mention the concert. And then there’s the fact that their latest single is blasting everywhere in Seoul, and I mean EVERYWHERE. To say that Big Bang is HUGE here is an understatement. Behold, the evidence:

bigbang3-300x400.jpg

That seething mass of humanity is just a small part of the entire crowd that lined up under the cold rain. And mind you, the population is not just limited to teenaged fangirls. There were quite a number of ‘matured’ ones (mostly from Japan) and quite a number of males, too.

We checked the ticket counter to see if they still have VIP or S tickets left and surprisingly, they still do. We got our tickets and then looked for our line. Can I just say, I’m suuuuper impressed at the logistics that they employed for this? They brought in the crowd one section at a time. Since there are no seat numbers in the VIP area, you have to look for your section based on your ticket number, line up there and wait for your section to be called. There were lots of ushers and security staff who guided the crowd to where they should go.

Now here’s the thing: photo and video taking was strictly prohibited once the show has started. Cameras were allowed in, but you won’t be allowed to use it. Charity got apprehended once when she used her phone to take footage. One guard approached her and told her to delete the files. At first she thought she was being asked to step out of the venue, so she was like, “please don’t ask me to leave, I came all the way from the Philippines for this!” Well, not really, but you get the drift. Needless to say, I never even dared to touch my camera after that. It was only during the final moments when everyone was already taking footage that I managed to take a couple of shots, but with the seething mass of humanity pushing, shoving and trying to get near to where any Big Bang member is, there is no way anyone could take a decent photo. Cris was able to take some better shots, though. I’ll just upload them later once he sends them to me.

Here’s an important note: If you’re going to watch a Big Bang concert, try to avoid the standing area if you can. It’s one thing to be in the middle of people who are taller than you. Add to that the fact that (1) the 
Big Show
stage wasn’t too high, unlike, say, Super Junior’s 
Super Show
; and (2) the Big Bang boys aren’t exactly tall themselves. 
shutup.gif
 And then there’s the fact that these taller audience members were carrying lightsticks, which, by the way, could be a deadly weapon. I almost got impaled in the face by a VIP crown lightstick courtesy of the girl in front of me who waved it as if she was all alone in the moshpit, not caring if she’s going to hit the person behind her. For the most part of the show, particularly when the group was performing on the main stage, I couldn’t see a single thing. Park Bom of 2NE1 had a guest appearance but I only saw her in the flesh for about two seconds because that was the only time she went to the extension stage. I just contented myself with listening to the crisp audio and watching them through the super-clear LED screens. So every time all or anyone of them would go to the extension stages - which were just a good 8-10 feet away from us - we would try to absorb everything of Big Bang that we can.

Also, we realized that it pays to have come from a humid tropical country like the Philippines. We are so used to heat and humidity that we were able to stand almost 3 hours being stuck in the middle of a moshpit crowd. One of the reasons why we ended up so near to the stage even if we didn’t arrive early at the venue is that a lot of the fans in front were not able to stand the heat and went out of the concert hall as early as the 4th song. We who are experts when it comes to heat were even wearing our coats. I took off my scarf and coat at around the middle of the concert.

Random observations and whatnot:

. I’ve always had this impression that Big Bang’s latest songs are too electronica for my taste. But during the concert, I didn’t mind at all. In fact, I found them to be really good. 
Tonight
 and 
Hands Up
 are still ringing in my ears until now.

. The big surprise to me is how handsome Seungri is.
exclam.gif
 When they went to the extension stage to make their opening greetings, the one nearest to me was TOP, and beside him was Seungri. I first looked at TOP (naturally) but then Seungri caught my eye and I completely forgot about TOP after that. Really, with TOP’s massive sex appeal, it would take a lot for anyone to overshadow him. But Seungri did. Looks-wise, that is.

3. TOP’s sex appeal comes out once he starts performing. Especially during the GD-TOP segment where he was wearing a green suit and glasses. He’s super bad-
richard simmons
there. Side note: TOP was the one whom we saw up close the most. At some point, I got too tired of seeing his face that I wished the ones who hardly go to our section - Daesung and Taeyang - would switch places with him. 
razz.gif
 Such wish came true because during the encore, Daesung and Taeyang stayed at the ramp nearest to us and we saw them REALLY up close.

I think the even bigger surprise is… Daesung is actually handsome in person. 
surprised.gif
 Photos and videos do not give justice to his real facial features. His face is not as wide and ‘cornered’ as it is in person. And of course, he’s such an awesome vocalist. He only had one solo number but he kicked butt there.

. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE G-DRAGON.
arrow.gif
 ‘Nuff said. Side note: You know how he looks so feminine in photos and videos? In person, he’s as masculine as TOP. Maybe even more masculine. Side note 2: When the group went to the S and R areas to be closer with the fans, GD even let the fans touch his face. I think someone was even able to kiss him.

Surprisingly (again), Taeyang is so… flat. 
shutup.gif
 It’s actually a bit disappointing as we were expecting so much from him because… well, he’s Taeyang. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a very good performer (all of them are, actually). But unlike his co-Big Bang members, he didn’t look larger than life on stage. No, I don’t mean literally and no pun intended.

Superb stage set-up, superb light show, superb effects, superb choice of songs, superb gimmicks (that thing where they went all the way to the R section to be up close and personal with the fans there was a nice touch), superb audience interaction. Obviously, I have nothing bad to say.

. The 
Secret Garden
 parody was soooo hilarious even without subtitles. 
lmao.gif
 Of course, we all saw the drama so we could relate. The kissing scene between Seungri (who parodied Oska) and TOP (parodying Gil Ra Im in Kim Joo Won’s body) elicited loud screams from everyone because it wasn’t a lame smack. TOP really kissed Seungri. It should be on YouTube any moment now because this portion was shown at SBS during the Big Bang special that they aired after the concert. (Edit) I saw the version shown at SBS and the kissing scene was censored by putting a heart over their lips. In the concert, it was shown in its full glory on the LED screens.

. Special shout-out to their back-up dancers who were not only really good, they also LOOK REALLY GOOD (”walang tapon”, as we would say it in PH). The lead female dancer has a strong resemblance to Sung Yuri, while one of the male dancers look like SG’s Han Tae Sun. This particular dancer had us under his spell that we totally didn’t realize that Big Bang was already at the extension stage.

Basically, the only thing that ruined the experience for me was the fact that I did not see most of what happened at the main stage. But that didn’t in any way affect how good the show was, overall.

Here are a couple of photos that I managed to take. I will upload Cris’ photos later. 
PLEASE CREDIT THIS BLOG IF YOU’RE GOING TO RE-POST AND DO NOT HOTLINK THE FILE. THANK YOU!

bigbang1-500x666.jpg

bigbang2-500x666.jpg

SOurce :  Pau Unnie’s fan account

Original posthttp://www.bandstalk...om/blog/?p=5887(check out for more pics)

Shared via 062518 @ tumblr

Guest naturefairy

yay...thanx leslei for creating this thread..now,my turn..(wanna say sorry first cause it will be a long post..)

I've discovered K-pop in the year 2007 through listening to Bi(Rain) songs..And i kinda like him after that (well,actually i'm more attracted to his dance & his cute face)..then i came across SUJU and the same thing happen (i started liking them too but mainly because of Kim Hee Chul because he had a funny weird character)..But after some time i felt bored of K-pop cause there is not one song (at that time) that can really grabbed my attention..And one day,I borrowed my friend external hard disk to watch X-Man (I'm a big fan of this variety show) as I was scrolling through her mp3 list, I accidentally played a Korean song titled La La La..I liked it but i still did not know who the singer was (I only knew the name but not their faces yet) so I just copied it to my laptop and constantly listening to it..

And in 2008,my friend keep on talking about new korean variety show..She said it's very funny & entertaining and she told me the MC is Yoo Jae Sook. Being a fan of X-man,i borrowed her copy and watched it (as you all know;it's Family Outing season 1).And through this i knew of Daesung and instantly liking his character (who wouldn't,rite Dumb & Dumber brothers :lol: ).. Then this episode of F.O with TOP as their guest (when i first saw him,i was like..damn he is hot..hehe..) when TOP rap in one of the segment..I'm completely stunned cause I never heard (before) any of K-pop artist rap like he did..I'm a hardcore fan of Rap/Hip-hop/RnB genre and listening to a good rapper rapping his lyrics can absolutely grab my attention. So from that onwards i searched everything i can about TOP (You Tube helps a lot).

I knew at that time, Daesung & TOP are in a same group but my reaction was like,their ability are not the same,can Daesung rap too?How can they be on a same group?Then I found TOP performance of Act Like Nothing's Wrong (get hooked up instantly to the song) and I read that he is actually in a 5 member of Hip Hop group called Big Bang..Reading this,i automatically remember the name of the singer of La La La song..And then I found Haru Haru & Lies MV and from that on i officially declared myself as their fan..The first criteria that made me glued to Big Bang is not their looks but their music. It is fresh & something that is different from other K-pop music that i heard before..And i started to like each Big Bang members slowly,to Taeyang,then GD and Seungri..Their dorkiness always made me smile.. :wub:

And in 2009,GD release his solo EP..And his new appearance is a total Daebak!!A cute,sweet looking guy transform into this cold,gangster-ish person with a SWAG that is mind blowing..For me personally,this is where GD turn from a boy next door image into a sexy man..And I'm officially a G Dragon aka Kwon Ji Yong bias from that on. :lol: From time to time,Big Bang music really develop & transform..they are not afraid to implement new element in their song & not afraid to look different..i think that is their true strength & that what makes me love them more each time..

Big Bang is a rebel who arose to change the world of K-pop idol stereotype and i never get tired of music that they had produce or the one that they will produce in the future.And through all these years knowing them i finally found a base that i can call my home..Warm & Comfortable..Although i do listen to other K-pop artist,Big Bang will always be my Number 1.. :wub: :wub:

Guest monetaa_bb

Thank you Leslie_lei for this thread! Mine's a long post as well..

Well once upon a time, my friend asked me to put songs on her new phone so I took it home. She already had some songs on her phone and one of them was Haru Haru by BIGBANG. Once I heard my friends talking about a song called Haru Haru but I was shy to ask about it. I decided to listen to it and I liked the piano intro. I thought the song was Japanese because I didn't know what K-Pop was at that time. I really liked GD's voice and the chorus was catchy. I continued putting songs on my friend's phone but I kept thinking about how good Haru Haru was so I decided to send it to my phone and enjoyed the pleasures of Haru Haru.

One other day, I was playing with my other friend's phone and I looked at her videos. One video caught my eye and it was called Wedding Dress by Taeyang. I overheard my friends talking about the song and they said that the singer was hot so I wanted to check out the video.

I watched the start of it and I saw Taeyang by the piano and I thought WHOA HE'S HOT! and watched the rest of the video. I was teary at the end of the video because of the ending. I really liked the song so my friend sent it to me. I also really liked his voice so my friend sent me Only look at me and Baby I'm Sorry. That day I found out that he was in BIGBANG.

After a while, I watched more videos of BIGBANG and also listened to more of their songs. I liked BIGBANG so much that my friend gave me all of the BIGBANG songs she had and that's how I became hooked to BIGBANG. And also how my bias is Taeyang. :P

Guest dolce_vita

Thank you so much,leslie_lei, for the thread. I always wanted to know how the other soompi VIPs got to like Big Bang and share my story too.I will be as short as possible.

I started out with watching dramas at first and more specifically Jdramas-Hana Kimi,Kurosagi and so and so and finally my favourite Hana Yori Dango.So I watched it like thousand times and then I found out there was a Korean version too and decided to check on youtube for fanvids to see if the actors will appeal to me.The first video I watched was with 2NE1's song ''In The Club'' and I really really loved it.So I started searching for other 2NE1 songs and the first one i saw was the newly-released Lollipop featuring no other than Big Bang =)

After I heard the song I was completely mesmerized-so many colours combined together and it still suited them and then the red HOTNESS of TOP,the crazy afro-korean HOTNESS of GD,the american-korean-looking HOTNESS of Taeyang with moves to kill,the adorkable charming smile HOTNESS of Daesung and the blue cuteness with R on his chest that is Seungri (I forgot HOTNESS)...it was wow simply breathtaking how these strange people took me out with a single blow.

I listened to Gara Gara Go, then Haru Haru then Lies and Last Farewell and in a day I was in love with them.I had become a VIP so fast I couldn't take a breath of air ;D I liked other Kpop groups after that and for a while was into Kpop as a whole but that quickly changed.I have liked BB's every song from the beginning and to this day the love I have for them only grows whereas my love for Kpop faded into blackness. So yeah I love BB from the depths of my heart and that will not change,to me they are something precious that I will always hold on to.

Big Bang is not just another Kpop group.Big Bang is a trend.Big Bang have changed the way of Kpop music so many times and has contributed so much to it I think they should receive an award for that.Big Bang is one of a kind,something Papa YG himself said that he will never be able to create again.Big Bang is creation,it's a huge explosion which led to the creation of our universe the way it is today.Big Bang is a myth,something which appears once in a lifetime and I am proud to have been present and to have seen this Big Bang in action.Big Bang is forever VIP and no matter what the antis say Big Bang will always be on top of the world to us VIPs....

Peace ^^

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

I discovered Big Bang when I first heard Taeyang's song " Wedding Dress"

At first I thought he was a solo singer from the start but then I found out he was in a band called Big Bang. I typed the band name into the search box on Youtube and the first song that caught my eye was Haru Haru. I loved every bit of the song and started listening to their other songs such as Love song, Tonight, Lies, etc. Now, I am hooked onto Big Bang. ;) My favorite member has to be T.O.P. ♥

The first time I saw a picture of Big Bang through the internet was either late 2007 or early 2008, but I was no longer interested in K-Pop during that period so I didn't care. However, I did join Soompi in 2008 because of my friend who recommended a lot of fanfic stories. During August 2008 when they released "Haru Haru," I saw a lot of people writing it in their Soompi signatures so I got curious. I decided to give them a try because it wouldn't hurt. Plus, I figured there must be something amazing about them if so many people seem to like them. "Haru Haru" wasn't my favorite song, but I did find it to be unique in comparison to other K-Pop songs. With that in mind, I decided to look up their songs. The first two songs that popped out were "We Belong Together" and "Forever With You." I ended up liking those two songs a lot.

Although I didn't become an immediate fan, I began to look up youtube videos of them. I remember seeing their Making of Haru Haru and a lot of other random clips. Their personalities were really adorable and enjoyable. From there, I began to look into their music and got to know them - I was hooked. I especially enjoyed Seung Ri's cute personality and loved Tae Yang & Dae Sung's vocals. (Now, I have come to love all of them with Tae Yang being my bias. ;D) Through watching "Family Outing," I became a bigger fan because I completely adore Dae Sung in the variety show. Also, the realization that G-Dragon was the little boy who rapped in all those YG Family videos got me more interested, too - I never did notice Tae Yang in the MVs until I became a BB fan. What I didn't realize was that I will still be a fan about four years later. My love for K-Pop groups usually don't last for long, but Big Bang made a difference for me.

That is how I became hooked with Big Bang - the five most amazing guys ever. ♥

Guest AngelaOng

Hi everyone, I thinking of sharing my story also. I am from Singapore and I first heard of Big Bang just last year over the radio station. It so happened that I tune in to radio at that time, and the radio DJ is interested in K-pop and J-pop and started to introduce a new Japanese song "Beautiful Hangover" by Big Bang (the radio dj emphasize on how popular they are then at Japan) So logically my mindset was telling me they are Japanese boyband. Also, around that period of time, there is this event in Singapore called "Korean Music Wave 2010" and through the radio, I knew Big Bang was coming. This arose my curiosity, as I was wondering what a Japanese boyband doing in Singapore for K-pop concert. But I don't bother to find out more.

One day, my sister was watching Korean drama "I am Sam" and my sister was telling me this guy his name is TOP and he is from a boyband. As I hate to watch TV, I just took a glance at the guy whom my sister is referring to. First opinion of TOP is "bad guy look". Then I continued doing my things.(my sister not interested in K-pop either. She by chance watched Big Bang documentary without knowing what the boyband group name even though she followed through all the episodes. And all she can remember is TOP because of the drama).

Few months later, I was stressed out preparing for my JLPT test, so I decided to search for this nice song "Beautiful Hangover" and that's how I know TOP comes from this group Big Bang and was equally surprise to find out TOP has a deep voice. At the same time, I come across their another Japanese song, "声を聞かせて". I immediately fall in love with the song and mv. Then the interest for them start to grow. I began reading the comments of the mv. And the second person I knew from Big Bang is Taeyang (as a comment in the mv reads Taeyang / Sol is the one with "hair standing up"). Also from this mv, third person I knew is Daesung, as his voice melted my heart and this coincide with another comment reads "Daesung / D-lite has a nice voice which melts my heart".. And sad to say, it took me few weeks to tell apart G-dragon and Seungri in terms of looks and voice.

Weeks later, I discover more of Big Bang Japanese song through another source (my mind still tells me they are Japanese), and through a Japanese video clip related to Big Bang, I find out they are Korean and they are much younger than me! Even though, i feel abit embarrass of liking a boyband much younger than me, I just continue discovering more of their activities in Japan through video clips.

Feb this year, I heard that they will be releasing their new song "Tonight" and was really looking forward to hearing it. As this shall mark as their first Korean song I ever listen. Then my friend recommend me two of Big Bang songs, "Haru Haru" and "Lies" and with "Tonight" .. I am hooked to Big Bang (my sister was influence by me as well) ..

Everyone's stories are really fun to read =P Here's how I became a VIP =)

Okay, so in January 2010 or December 2009, I'd joined an online forum. There was a music thread and some of the other girls were saying how great this band call 'Big Bang' was. I clicked on a link to Lollipop since I was curious, but...Before it even started playing, I quit out of it! Just because I saw the first part where 2NE1 sing 'Lolli, lolli, lollipop' not knowing that it changed! Also, I wasn't that interested in Asian music at the time. =(

Then, one of my friends from that forum convinced me to read 'Bleach' and I got hooked on that, then I started watching the anime. After watching the anime I downloaded the soundtrack and I started to like Orange Range. I looked up some Jpop on Youtube, and I listened to that for sometime.

In December 2010, I asked that same friend if she could suggest some Jpop bands, and she recommended Big Bang, saying they're Korean, but they have Japanese albums too. She linked me to Haru Haru and Heartbreaker and I was totally amazed at how good they were! I remembered that I had almost watched Lollipop at one point, and I would've kicked myself. I had thought Big Bang was 2NE1!! :sweatingbullets:  So THEN, I watched the Lollipop MV and...Well...I saw TOP. I didn't recognise him from Haru Haru (I thought he looked like an alien) so I was like 'WHO IS THIS INCREDIBLY SEXY MAN WITH THAT AMAZING VOICE!?' Then I saw Taeyang, who I didn't really like a lot at first, but I thought he was kind of cool (and half black), I just didn't think he was very different from American artists. Seungri was really cute and I didn't think Daesung was very good-looking but as soon as he smiled, I began to doubt that.

I was totally dying for more TOP, so I looked up all the Big Bang videos I could. I was on a craze for weeks. I got to know all the members, and soon enough I loved them all equally AND knew all of their songs =P

I was randomly searching for new korean songs in youtube and clicked "Lies". I fell in love with it instantly. Catchy and nice beat. After that came "We Belong Together". I was hooked.

I was never and am not into Boy bands except for Big Bang. I find boy bands too teeny bopper since I have a teenaged son only a couple of years younger than Seungri.

Daesung's voice is heaven! At first i didn't like G dragon - the guy with a eyeliner. Woah! That totally changed after i listened to his song "a Boy". He sings with attitude!

So now my faves are Dae sung and G dragon.

Listening to Big Bang songs gives me joy, its a natural high. So whenever i fell stressed from work, i play my big bang songs to give me energy and forget about my work problems.

Also, Because of Big Bang, I've discovered 2Ne1- love them! Fierce girlband and sings really well. Love CL. But thats another story.

I am leading a double life here....Listening to kids a decade + younger than me. An ahjumma in love with Big Bang. If only my friends knew, lols. My children love them too bec. Of me....

Guest oh`retro

This sounds silly, but I will always remember the day I fell in love with Big Bang. I've never been into Kpop before because I hated listening to songs I didn't understand. My friend was really into Kpop so she tried to get me into the fandom by showing me a DBSK song. No offense to them because I also love them now, but at the time, I thought the song sucked and the boyband phase was so over. During May of 2008, I was over at a friend's house and one of my friends put on Big Bang's Last Farewell. The second I heard it, I fell in love with the song. Then she put on Goodbye Baby and I loved that song too. I had thought that all Kpop songs were the same generic dance numbers, but these songs were different. I went home that day and googled/youtubed Big Bang and the rest is history. I fell in love with them and I've been a die-hard VIP ever since. Big Bang is what brought me into the Kpop fandom and they're the ones who are keeping me in this fandom. I love them, I hate them; I praise them, I criticize them; I want them gone, I want them back. I know that no matter what we feel towards Big Bang, at the end of the day, we will always support and love them.

Guest Mayday_VIP

YouTube deserves all the credit for my transformation into a VIP. I  first discovered them when Ko Wo Kikasete was the Top Favorited video  on the YouTube home page. My first impression was that this is a really  good song and that they are really talented. I honestly had a hard  time figuring out whether GD was a guy or a girl. I was leaning towards  guy since the comments said it was a boy band, but I really couldn't  tell. I also remember thinking after seeing Taeyang that "I didn't know  Asian guys could be this hot?" After I saw him I didn't really care  about the others, and focused on him throughout the video. And that was  that. Nothing life changing I just discovered a good song on YouTube.

A few months later I saw them again on the Top Favorited this time with  Tell Me Goodbye. I had begun going a lot to that section of the home  page since I tended to discover really great songs and funny videos. I  sort of remembered them from Ko Wo Kikasete because Taeyang himself was  unforgettable to me. Now this video, to me, is sexy as all heck. This is  where I first noticed how mesmerizing TOP's eyes were. Seungri honestly  didn't make much of an impression on me lol. And Daesung I honestly thought  his hair didn't fit him (so glad he changed it now) so that was his  identifier. Then, I didn't remember there was a guy/girl looking member  so it was like looking at GD again for the first time, I thought he  looked really sexy all drunk and disheveled. But again that was that.

Then again a few months later I saw Beautiful Hangover on my homepage. This  time when I first saw it I recognized "that awesome Asian group"  Everyone seemed to get even hotter, plus I finally saw how sexy Daesung  truly was. I was bored so I started watching their other music videos. I  fell head over heels for Haru Haru. I saved it and went back and  watched it a few times, that and My Heaven became my favorites. I didn't really know their  names and didn't care to learn that much about them, I thought all that  would come with time. (I kinda thought of them as something that would  fill the hole I had for many years without Nsync. I was uber obsessed  with them as a child, so I really wanted a good boy band to listen to  again. OMG every time Seungri mentions Justin I go a little crazy.)

And then some how some where along the way I discovered Taeyang's I Need  A Girl. He was already my favorite and now he had done some solo  promotions, and I thought "Yes! I'll become a fan while he's actually  doing promotions!" And then I saw his other videos and I saw that his  video for I'll Be There was quite recent, which made me  quite happy. After seeing him in Where U At, that's where it  all started. His talent, his charisma, everything, I was hooked. I  looked up videos of him on YouTube which eventually turned into videos  of all five of them. They were funny and cute, but I was really only a  fan of Taeyang, and I still cared more about American music. Then I  saw Turn It Up. My whole life got turned upside down. I started staying  up all night watching them on variety shows and random videos and interviews; they make me laugh so much.  

I  fell in love with them. So I even started learning about Korean culture  (and became addicted to KDramas) just so I could understand them better.  By the time GD&TOP came out with their album I was a full fledged  VIP. Now I don't really have a bias anymore, I love all five of them so  dearly. They are what I think about when I wake up in the morning and  before I go to sleep at night; they somehow creep into all my prayers  and wishes. <3

Until Whenever.                                                 

Mine is really not interesting but here it goes ^^.

I'm actually a late fan of BB i started to like them in October 2009 i guess? But i already knew them when i heard their name in Lollipop together with 2NE1.

At first i don't give much attention to them. Its because of the episode of FO i fully knew them when Seungri is filing the place of Daesung when he had a car accident. I watched it because i'm a fan of Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 too and learned that TOP and him are best friends.

About my thoughts when i saw them in Lies MV. Before i thought GD was a random actor there, Taeyang is the person who has the deep voice and TOP is the one who has the r&b voice and the leader. I was really mesmerized by Dae's powerful voice. While Seungri i think he looks cute ^^.

I tried searching about them. Listened to all of their songs, watched all the programs they are involved with. Later i realized how i slowly loving them with their dorkness and individuality.

But when i refreshed my memory i watched G-Dragon's this love mv in youtube before back in 2006 but since i was really focused with Taiwanese F4 before that's why i wasn't really into to liking other groups. I kinda have those regrets for not focusing to watch it. I guess fate have other plans that's why i am here loving and supporting them ^^.

Hmmm about my bias. I was first attracted to TOP actually cos he is really good looking and i love the way he raps. I was so irritated watching BBTV before cos its all about G-Dragon LMAO. I was like i'm watching it to see TOP but bad timing its GD's solo activities well i ended up watching him since he is somewhat interesting and a funny person. I think what's my mistake was being curious with GD. Like in interviews he is always smiling. I was like in my mind what is his problem? why does he keeps smiling? is he crazy? robl. Thinking i have a weakness with guys who has a cute smile hahahahahaha.

Since i'm really confused with the two of them i decided to be a GTOP bias XD. I actually love all the members equally tho ^^.Cos sometimes the other three are ruining my bias list ALL THE TIME LOL.

Forever shipping GTOPBAEDAERI <33333.

Archived