★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

Yes, Big Bang has a shot at number 1 for the weekly chart, especially if Namie's sales for the next 3 days will be in the 5k range. But their cumulative is 53k against NA's 24k. So unless Namie sells in the ten thousands for the next 3 days, BB has the weekly chart in the bag. Crosses fingers! I'm betting that Big Bang's sales for the 3 days left this week will be in the 3k range. That closes in to about 62-65k. Pretty impressive improvement from their last album and singles!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Can I be any prouder of the boys??? They had a successful promotion in Korea, they are having a brillant star-studded tour, their song in this comeback in Japan was #1 4 days in a row in Oricon :wub: :wub: Everything is working out so well for them, Im sooo happy :w00t:

[FANMADE] ToDae story

Sweet bromance of TOP and Daesung :wub:

C: SMILE HOLIC dsholic.com // 公主舒舒 @ baidu

Guest li_nikoru

Wow!!!

Thank U for all the info about celebrities going to the concert!!! I would really love to see a collab with Crystal Kay.. can you imagine some CK ft. TOP ?? I would die a happy fan XD

Congrats to the boys for another N°1!! I hope they coulg get just one more day, that way they could secure the weekly top :D

I hope GD is getting some kind of rest -_- at least if he goes to IC he won't be rehearsing so he can take some rest...

I hope they get a full month rest after the concerts, they've been running up and down since last year..

Anyone knows something about Lollipop T ? Is it a new phone or what?

Guest beiusung

i always love your post Shinhdeplol they make me feel better i love your positive look 

i won't ask JVIP  anything else because i know that they always try their best and support the boys 100% love blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

JVIP hwaiting!!!!!!!! I VIP hwaitting!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest sarahkristine

@shinhdeplol, I can't be prouder too! Just imagine all the blessings for both Big Bang and VIPs this year. We're not even half the year yet and look at ALL the things they've done. 2 solo promotions, 2 group promotions, 2 concert tours (11 stages in total). My God, all those major events are good for 1 whole year for some groups. But Big Bang did everything in just 5 months! I can't imagine how BROKE VIPs are right now, and most importantly, how tired they are. It's like they squeezed everything in these past few months. I just hope that after the Love & Hope tour, they get some proper rest and relaxations, even just for a week or so. YG's a good company, so I trust that there's a proper vacation awaiting the boys. 86 more posts til the next thread!!

Also, I'm all for the boys resting and all, but I think this improved sales in their Japanese album is a sign that they should take their Japanese promotions to the next level. I mean, I really liked the effort that UMJ put in promoting this 2nd album because it proved to be very effective as their sales increased 3x. So I think they should strike while the iron is hot. After they've rest from the L&H tour, I hope they release another single (maybe a Japanese/English Love Song) in June. The key to really succeed in Japan really is broadcast appearances and steady releases. Just my 2 cents.

Thoughts?

Guest shinhdeplol

i always love your post Shinhdeplol they make me feel better i love your positive look 

i won't ask JVIP  anything else because i know that they always try their best and support the boys 100% love *quoted image* *quoted image* *quoted image*

JVIP hwaiting!!!!!!!! I VIP hwaitting!!!!!!!!!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Thank you :wub:

[VIDS] 110514 BIGBANG on Infinity Challenge

Cut 1 Cut 2 Cut 3 Cut 4 Cut 5 Cut 6 Cut 7 Cut 8

Im trying to find more cuts on bestiz :P These are all what I've got now :P

The full show will be uploaded soon I hope ^^

Guest KeKe7

Thank you :wub:

[VIDS] 110514 BIGBANG on Infinity Challenge

Cut 1     Cut 2     Cut 3     Cut 4     Cut 5     Cut 6     Cut 7     Cut 8

Im trying to find more cuts on bestiz :P These are all what I've got now :P

The full show will be uploaded soon I hope ^^

:(Ahhhhh..... your cuts stops at the really exciting stage.... what shall I do now??? :( :(

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Im sorry I dont know where to get the full show :( But I think someone will upload it soon, dont worry ^^

[GIFS] 110514 BIGBANG on Infinity Challenge

9uuYl.gif

5LcaW.gif

A87yk.gif

s8Key.gif

Nbw9W.gif

VTSWy.gif

1gI5Z.gif

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

Guest LadyBee

More Cuts From BIGBANG on Infinity Challenge

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 1

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 2

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 3

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 4

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 5

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 6

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 7

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 8

110514 BIGBANG IC Cut 9

Credit: 허리 @ DCInside

I'm so jealous of Hyungdon <_< He got Tabi's back hug ><

2011051418505610011.jpg

Credit: someone @ DCTOP :sweatingbullets:

^ Image captions : Tabi's the boss without a driving license :lol:

Guest sarahkristine

Infinity Challenge!!! Man, I wished and wished it was Hongchul or Jaesuk that was sent to BB. But it's still pretty funny! And GD looks feminine again, the Royal Couple's chemistry showed once again.

Aigoo.. there are more sightings of GD's leg injury in tonight's concert. K-VIPs are extremely worried right now.

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang and Noh Hongchul :P

Y7tlo.gif

Tae looks so happy here :wub:

C: DJGD @ bestiz

NEW PHOTO :w00t:

o0320024011228080568.jpg

C: GDAE @ bestiz

I used GT to translate the entry in bestiz and it seems that this photo came from an MC's blog about BIGBANG's concert in Japan :w00t:

sorry for my lack of knowledge in foreign languages >.<

Few more pages till we close this thread! so keep on posting guys.

I cant wait to open Version 3!

^That gif of Taeyang and Noh Hongchul is super cute

i hope DL links would be up soon.

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG for being number 1 on ORICON for the 4th day!

successful album and concert! wow i couldnt ask for more..well maybe steady

rise in their fame. Keep soaring babies!

34e7sd0.jpg

스마일DK

Guest LadyBee

Taeyang endorsed a chili sauce brand ? :lol:

a4a1dmswn1058.jpg

Credit: _아가 @ DCBB

This reminds me of Seungri's confession about GD has G-Market brand, TOP has TOPnTOP coffee brand, DS also has a sport/entertainment brand too, and now TY has this :lol: Poor maknae, he just have to make his own VI academy :lol:

GD #1 on Naver Real Time Search

aaaaacl.jpg

Credit: ㅂㅂ @ DCBB

v v thanks 4 your information :)  Hope GD gets well soon, he still has 4 more concerts ahead :(

Guest sarahkristine

Late night television news reported on G-Dragon's injury. Korean netizens are worried about G-dragon's leg that's why he's trending on Naver right now. I'm trying not to get worried, I'm just praying for GD.

EDIT: There are talks on Korean boards of GD sightings on a wheel chair. But it's weird because some said he looked better and seemed better today. UNCONFIRMED, but this is definitely the reason why he's trending. The TV news really worried netizens.

Get well soon precious Jiyong.

30s900l.jpg

Guest roxy6

^oh dear T.T but knowing that leadah's personality, he would still try to cover up his pain & give his 100% best. I do hope he doesn't try to push himself too hard =(

Infinity Challenge Ep 265: GANGS OF SEOUL PART 2 FULL EP:

http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/36343/11

Guest syao_sid

what? GD on a wheelchair? :tears: and he acts as if nothing happens jumping and running around during the concerts. GD bein' GD will never hold back and will always give his all. Aigoo! He needs to think of himself sometimes. I seriously hope it's nothin' too serious and that proper aid has been rendered.

YG better make a statement soon bec. this is worrying VIPs and maybe we could all see the real deal 'bout his injury on YGonAir next week.

this reminds me of:

"Even though I’m tired and hurt (I can only endure)" ~Until Whenever~

Guest lualm

hi! wow, congratulations to Bigbang for staying on top for the 4th consecutive day on the Oricon Chart! whohooo!

and my Baby G is injured! omg. was away for a night and this news comes up, to my horror. aioooh, he probably jumped and landed on the wrong foot. hope he wouldn't force himself in the forthcoming concerts and take it easy while performing. we can't blame him for being such a spitfire on stage because he gives nothing less and it shows.

i also would like to take note of Seungri on their LG Optimus Big clips: I want to be a member that plays a vital role in Bigbang.

"Young man, you are a vital part of Bigbang. Bigbang will not be Bigbang without you."

and lastly, I'm mighty proud of GD's achievements, (as spilled out by Seungri LOL) for someone his age, this is such a big big feat. 120 songs officially registered under his name. how prolific can he get. and he's only just begun! this is exactly the reason i was drawn to him, i love his voice, i love the way he dances and moves, but it is his brain that I'm in awe the most. :w00t:

thank you everyone for the goodies. whoever's labeling soompi VIPs as lazy fans has gotten it all wrong. this has got to be the most complete site/forum for Bigbang stuffs, that's why i'm here every night. ;) so thank you very much, all your efforts are very much appreciated. :)

thank you everyone for the goodies. whoever's labeling soompi VIPs as lazy fans has gotten it all wrong. this has got to be the most complete site/forum for Bigbang stuffs, that's why i'm here every night.

haha..thanks Lualm...i guess some may not see the effort of Soompi Vips..

hwaiting y'all!

anyhow KWON.JI.YONG

oh baby, what happened? i hope you're not pushing yourself

but i bow to you because of your professionalism for still being on stage.

24mvseu.gif

YOU.DONT.WANT.TO.MESS.WITH

TOP! lol

credit:ohbabbyynottoohard || tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Another new photo :D

tumblrll6vnzqsbx1qaxgvo.jpg

Jiyong what are you doing? :P

C: GDAE @ bestiz

I have been trying to upload the full show on YT, please wait a bit :D

Archived