★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saysomethingcat

Hi all,

Does anyone here knows of a download link for the seoul tokyo music festival perf? Please please please! :)

Reading about Big Bang visiting Jung Eun, I know that Sean pretty much organized everything, but it was still lovely for Big Bang to go there and encourage Jung Eun (other kids as well). This is the kind of news you'd want to hear not only during Christmas, but all year round. I'm also very proud of the nameless VIPs who made all this happen- you know who you are. Your names might not be mentioned, but please know that your collective effort and never tiring support never cease to amaze me. It warms my heart to know that VIPs showed their love not only for Big Bang, but also for those who love Big Bang as well. Kudos to you!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

{INFO} Big Bang to participate in MBC 50th Anniversary Concert - "Korean Music Wave in Bangkok"

*quoted image*

Anniversary Concert - "Korean Music Wave in Bangkok"

Date: January 12th, 2011

Attending artists: SNSD, CNBlue, Big Bang, 2NE1, 2PM, 2AM, SHINee, KARA, T-ARA, Secret, 4Minute,

Beast, MBLAQ, missA, After School, Se7en

MC: Yuri, Tiffany (SNSD) Nichkhun (2PM)

Source: baidu

Taken from: bigbanghaven

NOT that I'm complaining, but they're really going out of their way to promote KPop!

any ideas where one can get tickets for this event? Please~!?!? :) Is this for real? Because I'm booking my flight already! :) Thai VIPs, help!:)

Guest shinhdeplol

Fantaken photo of「ANAN」magazine advertisement featuring TOP

86968447.jpg

source : 뤌리탑 @ DCTOP

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

YG Family Making DVD & Calendar & Diary 2011 (Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

Release date: December 29, 2010

Description:

Special box set release from YG ENTERTAINMENT, a production that BIGBANG, 2NE1, SE7EN, and more popular artists belong to. Set includes a DVD "YG FAMILY SEASON GREETING MAKING DVD" featuring off shots of calendar shooting, 2010 official desktop calendar (15 x 15cm) & 2010 official wall calendar (30.5 x 30.5cm) and 196-page datebook (15 x 21cm, written in Japanese). Calendars and datebook features BIGBANG, 2NE1, SE7EN, and GUMMY. DVD features Japanese and Korean subtitles.

Credit:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/yg-family-making-dvd-calendar-diary-2011-limited-edition-japan-version/1023777013-0-0-0-en/info.html

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=POBD-20014

Guest stardaisy212

^^

the lady between gd & se7en looks familiar?

215178583.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293473411&Signature=lcYzdRvl4a7XqJJCkLTI2DkeUPQ%3D

" まなまなまなまなまなまな!りんちゃんりんちゃんりんちゃんりんちゃん!テヤンですよ!てーばっ!"

i8pc.jpg

Credits to @chisa18

hm i wonder where he is?

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i think they already have ITF at dramacrazy or mysoju. i havent seen any for NINETEEN.

anyway, it's already D-6 for SEUNGRI's SOLO and there's still no word from YG. what's up with that? he at least needs some promos...

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] DBSK VS BIGBANG (101228)

dbskq.jpg

Although it is unplanned, TVXQ and BIGBANG will encounter with each other early next year. Yunho and Changmin of DBSK will leave their other 3 members and produce a new album on 5th January.

TOP and G-Dragon of BIGBANG have also formed a Duet earlier. Debuted in 2004 and 2006 respectively, both DBSK and BIGBANG have risen to top positions in the showbiz but they have never competed with each other until now. That's why such a 2 to 2 encounter sparks interest among people.

(information about DBSK skipped)

G-dragon and Top released their 1st Duet Album on 24th, December and 'High, High'. 'Knock out' and 'Oh yeah' will be their triple title songs. The staff of YGE said ,' Both of them are rappers and they are also the producers of their album this time. It is hoped that the potential of both of them can be witnessed in this album.'

The Duets comeback of DBSK in early next year after resting a long time will definitely arouse rivalry between the two groups. The Korean showbiz said the encounter of these two groups as ' the huge effects brought by the comeback of these two groups will definitely worth paying attention in 2011' . They said they will not only exert influence on Korean music industry but also that of the whole Asia market.

Let's see what the results will be with both groups whose colours are different yet distinct and whose fan bases are both large.

Source: Donga News

Edit, translate and share: Rice@BigbangWorld

Archived