★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^OMFG!!! dkagnanvborbnvnianvnklgnv

i guess promos for his solo is about to start. are u guys gonna open his thread soon?

i cant wait for maknae to update his me2day! this will be fun. im looking forward to his solo sfm.

excited!!! woot! :D

Guest beiusung

i geuss mabe tomorrow teaser will be release =))

cross fingers and pray for peokigayo mv and SR mv too =))

my santa osp! my lovely YG make it happen please

Guest shinhdeplol

I will ask the other mods and open the thread for Seungri's solo single soon ^^

I hope Maknae will post some updates tomorrow :wub: Maybe a osng preview like Jiyongdid before? :w000t:

YG should have released at least one preview photo alreadu :huh:

^ I was just about to ask for a solo thread for Seungri!! You know I'm about to go into FULL Strong baby spazz mode so we definitely need to get that thread up soon. :wub:

I'm not surprised theres no concept photo yet. You know how YG is... Hes probably planning to give us all a heart attack by dropping it all on us in one day :lol:

【YG LIFE】101229「From YG」

1293606550from.jpg

On 30th at 9AM,YG will announce the whole plan in 2011 to acknowledge all the fans - YG

YG has put this blog post up and then taken it down by the time this entry is published.

The fans are speculating what are the plans in 2011 might be.Seungri mini solo-album,BIGBANG comeback or 2011 BIG SHOW and many stuff?!?!?

We’ll always watching!

Updated: 19:15

fromygteaser03.gif

They’ve put it back on!I hope this time it won’t go away LOL!Set the alarm for tomorrow’s announcement, everyone!

Via VIPZ & YG-Life

Taken from: teambigbang

Guest shinhdeplol

56113446201012290955302.jpg

Theres one more photo but its so hard to upload >.< Will be back to edit this post :D

56113446201012290955302.jpg

Exclusive photos from baby-panda.com

please transfer with the following information

Shared by zhuzhugd @ baidu

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ omo SR's leaving somewhere?! oh nvm...for the music show in Japan tomorrow...totally forgot! LOL...

Anyways, anybody else in here thinks that YG will pushed back SR's solo release and as well as Big Bang's comeback?! For some reason, I really think the announcement tomorrow will be in regards to it but also in details b/c when they first released it, they didn't considered all of the holidays and stuff so it's not enough time to promote GD & TOP or SR even before Big Bang's comeback...it's too cramp up in my opinion...anyhow, I'm excited to know what he'll announced tomorrow!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i doubt he'll push it especially BIGBANG's comeback. if he does, he will never hear the end of it. especially now that kVIPs are like watching every YG's move. they arent happy with how he's running their promotions and have been throwing a bunch of complaints to him so i guess he'll just be addressing those. plus the fact that kVIPs are also asking for DAESUNG... and not in terms of drama or variety, but as a singer... so maybe YG will release some plans for his solo album too?

we'll just have to wait and see later.

^^^ omo SR's leaving somewhere?! oh nvm...for the music show in Japan tomorrow...totally forgot! LOL...

Anyways, anybody else in here thinks that YG will pushed back SR's solo release and as well as Big Bang's comeback?! For some reason, I really think the announcement tomorrow will be in regards to it but also in details b/c when they first released it, they didn't considered all of the holidays and stuff so it's not enough time to promote GD & TOP or SR even before Big Bang's comeback...it's too cramp up in my opinion...anyhow, I'm excited to know what he'll announced tomorrow!

Pretty much :angry: I'm starting to get a BAD feeling that SRs solo will be delayed. Theres only a couple days left till D day and YG has released NOTHING!!! *crickets* ; I'm trying to be optimistic and "trust" YG but all the bad memories about BBs 2010 comeback delays are flooding back to me fury.gif . And GOD help him if he pushes back BB album.

Guest oh`retro

Omg, I'm so nervous for whatever announcement YG is going to make tomorrow.

I really really really hope he doesn't delay Big Bang's comeback.

If he does, I might just have to fly to Korea to let him have it, lol, jk.

But, no seriously, I hope nothing's delayed & he releases some teasers instead.

KVIPs are already complaining about him, so hopefully, he's smart about with this.

Can't wait for Seungri's solo!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ it is out now... i dunno... im waiting for trans... but it looks like he did delay some stuff.

KO MV in jan 3 then SEUNGRI in JAN 13?

not sure yet about BB... but i think he did too? i hope im wrong.

vvv according to TEAMBIGBANG, BB starts their Japan tour in APRIL. the FEB 1 COMEBACK DATE sticks. i hope someone translates this soon before i go crazy!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Wa~ So I was right...he did delay some stuff...SR's mini album released is reschedule for January 13, no longer a solo single...that's good news though!

I believe GD & TOP are also promoting Don't Go Home next and they're extenting their promotion time...Big Bang's comeback date is now pushed back until April b/c of their Japan tour?! please someone translate! I knew he was gonna pushed things back as he is YG...<___>

Guest juang_bb

taken from TEAMBIGBANG's tweets.

BIGBANG 2011:

FEB-APRIL: KOREA PROMOTIONS

MAY-JUNE: JAPAN CONCERT TOUR

JULY-SEPTEMBER: KOREA PROMOTIONS (again, maybe another album? it will be their 5th ANNIV)

OCTOBER-NOVEMBER: JAPAN PROMOTIONS

edit: correction, from TEAMBB's tweet, SEUNGRI's DIGITAL SINGLE IS NOT DELAYED, IT WILL STILL BE RELEASED ON JAN 3rd. so we actually got more, coz he's also releasing a MINI ALBUM.

SEUNGRI's mini album will be released JAN 13.

BIGBANG BIG SHOW FEB 25-27.

GD&TOP will promote DONT GO HOME

vvv the comeback on FEB 1st will push through. it wasnt delayed. they'll be promoting until APRIL in Korea.

if feb-april they will have korea promotion, then when will be the real date of bigbang comeback?? 

they delay it or still be comeback on feb? 

i'm confuse. don't know how to react about this announcement. 

but after looking at their schedules..mannn.. they will be really busy for the whole year. 

and there is still no news about daesung's solo album. hmmm....  -_-"

Archived