★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

I was happy when the subforum thread was created because I thought it was a way to keep all of big bang's solo threads together. So I could visit the threads of each member's solo activities easy without having to dig for them, but with the creation of so many different threads I find that I am having to dig for information and it is not convenient at all. Why can't we use the subforum as a way to keep the main thread and solo activity threads together instead of creating so many different mini topics. It was easy for me to share stuff in the main thread as a reply, but now I'm going to have to create a whole new topic if I want to share something? T___T

i don't like the idea of it too

you know .. i don't care anymore about the sub forum if it's gonna be like this

I was okay when it was just the big bang thread and other members' solo activities.

like someone said, i just want to go back from where i left off

omg i'm so lazy to click into so many threads.

you know, if fans want to find things, they can just go to other big bang forums since their system is like this which is more organized

i mean, this sort of thing is already too late to organize in my opinion .. the big bang thread already has over 1500 pages

I heard BIGBANG's comeback is pushed to December?

Read it from omona ;______;

/////WRIST

V yeaaahhh. I'm still hoping that this isnt true and that

the comeback would be this november.

Interesting comments from omona -->What if it's December 2050?

HA. HA. HA. :| :| :| not funny :-( aksdgakfjdssdg.

I still trust GD's statement tho!!!!!!!!!

It's the only thing I'm holding unto nao~ SOB.

tumblrl5ak9s4vuv1qbw66q.gif

Guest Michala01

I heard BIGBANG's comeback is pushed to December?

Read it from omona ;______;

/////WRIST

I wouldn't read anything into it, it all seems like speculation at this point. Truth is we have no idea when they're coming back although December wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Guest hayakatsu

WHAT?!?!?! oh HELL naw! i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that. november is still here. november is still here. november is still here. :phew:

[edit] oops! i topped the page.

here's some silverette TOP.

top59.jpg

top60.jpg

top61.jpg

top62.jpg

top63.jpg

original size HERE.

Guest prettygirl_pc

^^ I know.. those stupid people are just leaving nonsense comments and it kills me to see those!! i mean come on!! GD is one of a kind and he doesn't deserve those comments!!!

Other than that.. THE MV is amazing. i mean seriously those 15 30 sec commerical doesn't give justice to the MV!!!!! After watching the commercials i was like "okay.. it's alright.." but the MV is soo good!!! i can't stop watching it!!!!

Now i wanna go to Gmarket and buy me something!!! but i have no $$..

thanx for the link!! :)

Guest Banana Peel

Oh gosh, here we again with the comeback dates ;_____; lol. I just with YG would set a date already, it's driving me and all of us crazy. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that their comeback is at least in the end of november T___T

btw, maybe I missed this information somewhere in the page but if we all share new pics/news about BB in separate threads, what exactly is THIS thread for? o_o.. isn't this basically going to become a VIP lounge?

Guest Seoulfresh21

YG wont have an offical date for their comeback..like GD and TOP said its gonna be out when we least expect it so i dont except them to say anything abt it or have any teasers as well

Guest peppermintsugar

Just keep in mind that if the sub-forums go down, Soompi is going to implementing another system in it's stead that will also want Official Thread traffic to minimize, so no matter what, Official Threads are not the way they want to go; there's nothing that can be done about that.

Also, if you're having trouble sorting through things, please remember that Soompi has a search feature, and you should always use it to the best of your ability!

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh gosh, here we again with the comeback dates ;_____; lol. I just with YG would set a date already, it's driving me and all of us crazy. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that their comeback is at least in the end of november T___T

btw, maybe I missed this information somewhere in the page but if we all share new pics/news about BB in separate threads, what exactly is THIS thread for? o_o.. isn't this basically going to become a VIP lounge?

Just because there IS a thread doesn't mean we have to use it, I suppose. The good people at Soompi DO HAVE GOOD REASON for implementing a new system, and like I said in the Lounge, if you guys don't go with this system, they're only going to implement ANOTHER one that will also try to limit Official Thread activity so -- try not to cling to the idea of Official Threads because it seems as though they aren't an option, really.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WHAT?! December?! Aigoo...Yg is driving me CRAZZY!!!! Seriously, this whole week I've been lurking here to see if he makes any annoucement, but there was none...then watching Mnet Interview with BB, I really think that they won't make any teaser this time, but the December rumour is too much to handle...<___>

I'm expecting YG to drop the bomb on us this coming Wednesday, the 17th cuz that's rumour date that make the most sense as they're supposed to be performing on MAMA November 28....there's no way that they're performing with old songs, unless they're making their comeback there (?!)

By the way, does anybody check YG's official YT account?! It's kinda odd, but Beautiful Hangover and Tell Me GoodBye video was officially released on YG's YT account instead of BB's YT account, so I actually have been stalking that account...LOL...I noticed that the last log in was yesterday, so I'm hoping that they Wednesday would be the true date and they'd already uploaded the videos...LOL...I think I'm thinking too much that all of these things turned into illusions...LOL...

Guest Michala01

If they're performing at the MAMAs then I expect them to have new music to perform otherwise what's the point of them going really? 

I still think it will happen this month. 

Plus they have to have new music for the YG concert AND the Big Show which they have to start rehearsing for end of yearish..

I still say November biggrin.gif

have they been confirmed to be attending the MAMA? if they are and they will be performing at the event, i think the November comeback is still possible. i'm personally hoping that they'll be back this month. i've been lurking/stalking this thread for any comeback news. these speculations are driving me/us crazy! YG should just say something, anything about BB's comeback. :)

I'm gonna be even more surprised if BB comes back this week.

I wonder what'll happen to my faint fangirl heart in case ;___;

Will try to patiently wait. SOBSOBSOB.

gmar2.gif

cr: whoever made this gif.

gd, yu so cute. yu need comeback nao.

Archived