★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Banana Peel

^ if it's true, then I'm totally bummed out :( why why why, YG! sigh. I know I shouldn't complain since they're only doing this due to QUALITY of the album but I can't help but to be whiny and pissed and all that stuff, lol. BUT I guess a rumor is a rumor. I'm going to try my best to just not expect anything from BB/YG from this point on and just be super excited when an actual announcement is made :D

about the official thread closing..well, all I can say is that I'm disappointed since so many memories were made here T__T I Was afraid this would happen ever since we got a separate section for BB. But I guess there's nothing we can do but adapt to new changes ^^; although.. I personally think it would be even more crazy and disorganized if we got rid of this official thread. And I do kind of miss having JUST the official thread out there.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

Hi again, friends!

A poll has been opened up so that we can better understand your likes and dislikes in regards to the forum systems that are currently up to date. If you are a member please do not neglect voting! Admins will be seeing it and they want to know what you guys want. If you have something extra to say to them, please also post it! Thank you!

THREAD HERE

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar (탁상용)

calendar_a.jpg

calendar_b.jpg

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Diary

diary.jpg

EVENT 1.

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar 및 Diary를구매하신모든분들께는전 제품에 2011 년 한 해를 한눈에 확인하실 수 있는 포스터 형 캘린더 1장을 증정합니다. (각 제품에 함께 포장되어 있습니다.)

EVENT 2.

YG e-SHOP을 통해 예약 기간(11/15~11/25) 동안 2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar 및 Diary를 구매해주신 분들 중 추첨을 통해 총 20명에게 빅뱅 2010 빅쇼 DVD POP을 드립니다.

당첨자 발표: 2010년 11월 26일

cr:bestiz

source:ygeshop

Guest Michala01

I want the diary! w00t.gif 

The invitation to the "mv party" thing is still bothering me lol....I keep expecting to wake up and see that their album has dropped I swear. 

Ginger thank you for creating that thread.

Guys please do take time and participate on the POLL

so that we would know your comments and suggestions.

We are just facilitating the threads but the major

decisions in terms of the changes doesnt come from

us. So we would really appreciate you guys taking the time to check

the thread GINGER made and voice out your opinions.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/352641-what-do-you-want-as-a-member/

COMEBACK this DECEMBER....which DECEMBER? 2011 or 2012?

im not even surprised.

Guest shinhdeplol

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar (탁상용)

calendar_a.jpg

calendar_b.jpg

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Diary

diary.jpg

EVENT 1.

2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar 및 Diary를구매하신모든분들께는전 제품에 2011 년 한 해를 한눈에 확인하실 수 있는 포스터 형 캘린더 1장을 증정합니다. (각 제품에 함께 포장되어 있습니다.)

EVENT 2.

YG e-SHOP을 통해 예약 기간(11/15~11/25) 동안 2011 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar 및 Diary를 구매해주신 분들 중 추첨을 통해 총 20명에게 빅뱅 2010 빅쇼 DVD POP을 드립니다.

당첨자 발표: 2010년 11월 26일

C: 권부장 @ bestiz

Guest peppermintsugar

Ginger thank you for creating that thread.

Guys please do take time and participate on the POLL

so that we would know your comments and suggestions.

We are just facilitating the threads but the major

decisions in terms of the changes doesnt come from

us. So we would really appreciate you guys taking the time to check

the thread GINGER made and voice out your opinions.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/352641-what-do-you-want-as-a-member/

COMEBACK this DECEMBER....which DECEMBER? 2011 or 2012?

im not even surprised.

No need to thank, I only want to help!

and LOL AT THE END OF YOUR POST SERIOUSLY THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AT THIS POINT.

Guest caSsadeeh

HeLLo!!!! I'm still a noobie but I wanted to express my love for Big Bang in here. They are the BEST! I'm sure every VIP would love them to come to their neighborhood and pull a concert.. Oh,, how I wished I lived in S. Korea so I can go to their concert. I don't have any news or anything but I really just wanted to say hi to all the VIPs and get use to this forum. Thanks for reading!

Guest juang_bb

anyway, im over the forum talks. so let's get back to this... first, ^^hello there! nice to see another addition to the growing population of iVIPs :D

if the comeback is going to get pushed AGAIN... well, im not surprised. those rumors are sure exciting but i think im doing much better now in not getting my hopes up too much that such rumors barely gets to me. hopefully we get to hear some concrete news from YG soon. honestly, don't shoot me... but if we dont hear anything this week, then a NOVEMBER comeback probably isn't gonna happen.

Tuesday will be the last episode of 2ne1tv too... i hope we get something from BB then. hopefully they come back soon because can you imagine waiting without any official announcement and no longer getting our weekly dose of BBTV? ahhh!!! i cant even... OTTOKE?!?

Hi caSsadeeh Welcome. Hope you do become more active on forum cause BB should be back soon :D !!!

Or so I think :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

sigh...

So now the rumor is December? I'm seriously >>>this<<< close to raging on YGE.

hydgif3bm8.gif

I'm getting so sick of their BS. And can someone tell me WTF was the point of YG Life when they practically never update it especially NOTHING on BB? Its really becoming irritating. I thought YG was taking a step in right direction with communication with its fans but so far....

Tumbleweed.gif

Ugh. Not a happy camper. Srry for the negativity.

Guest Michala01

^^^

Don't worry it's not just you. I have a lot of pent up resentment towards YG right now. He could take a few lessons from the boys when it comes to dealing with fans. I truly dislike him at this point but we're stuck with him so what can you do..

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I KNOW w00t.gif although they wont appear very often, Im still so very excited ^^ Dae and Kwon Twin in one drama w00t.gif

1z4eix0.jpg

Credits: 귀여운다 @ DCDS l smileholic

Taken from: bigbanghaven

I think those are caps from BIGSHOW, not from Whats Up :sweatingbullets:

Archived