Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GDBABYBABY

^

^

At the first time, I saw it with wrong spelling , It's like 'Keep clam and wait for BIGBANG'

I feel like 'What about clam? , and when I watch it again then, oh I see , I will keep calm until it's explode , haha

last time, I feel like I can't wait anymore, but when I repeated the song 'until whenever' , I think I have more power to wait for them until whenever again.

Guest nana123

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plz T_T

hey i’m big bang fan girl from arab

and we have a Vote in KBS arabic web to (who the Beautiful Korean singer in terms of appearance?) and fans snsd arabic ask fans snsd world help ,and thats unfair right ?!

so plz help us to get G-dragon & TOP the best ×_×

in this link

http://world.kbs.co.kr/arabic/program/program_musicpoll.htm?poll_code=127

do it like this in the pic

864336075.jpg

HEEEEElp

ps

if u will vote u shold have one volt for evry email if u have more its will be delet and won’t be counted

THANX

Guest pascale

YG is driving us all crazy right now: C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!!

Sometimes i hate YG with all my heart, then i love him all again when he drops the albums and makes us happy.

For now i'm in the hate part of the relationship. i've been a YG stan since 2007 lol, so i know YG but i still react the same way with him. Hate then love lol

aigoo i have nothing to share for now, just wanted to say that.

Guest wanderlove

As a big YGE STAN I am still waiting and hoping that YG himself will release something unexpected about Big Bang's comeback ... Although my patience is running out... they have been saying that it's going to be on November.. the middle of November.. this week is like the middle of November, but nada, 0 .. no announcement at all..

And there were rumors, again, that their comeback is pushed back.. a news that might have or might not have been confirmed by YGE saying that 'Taeyang will resume BB's activities on December' or something like that.

I have been waiting patiently for their comeback album, since the rumors started, last year, August or something.. but now that YG, Taeyang, GD and even Seungri said that they will comeback on November, my patience went longer and stayed silent.. but I should've known..

I want YG/YGE to be, just once, just once, not pushed back their album, since I, we fans have been waiting for it since forever..

I don't want to sound or look like an annoying fan.. but I really really want them to comeback immediately since lots of fans, including, has been having a BB withdrawal ..

An article about the boys

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2010111607514910316&type=&SVEC

I'm fine if the comeback is pushed back because they're taking time to

make it perfect but it richard simmons me off when YG keeps using those free time

for CF filming and Japan's activities and now they're busy preparing for the YG concert

In 2 weeks time,it's going to be one year since the first cb announcement which i heard

with my own ears at GD's concert..I can't still believe it was that long

sorry for the rants..it's not vips who're annoying it's YG

I'm impressed how vips can manage to be patient with YG's attitude until now -__-

the love for Bigbang and their music I believe that keep us being patient until now -__-

{RUMOR} Big Bang’s comeback date November 20th? or pushed back to December?

2096o15.jpg

The photo above was posted in an online community and has quickly spread all over the internet, becoming a hot topic amongst netizens and fans trying to figure out what the significance behind it is.

(photo: bestiz)

I'm not buying what that photo is saying - no - make that, I AIN'T BUYING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT OFFICIALLY FROM YG AT THIS POINT. The very reason why I imposed this sort-of hiatus from the net is mainly to avoid rumors that will only [further] drive me nuts [as if I am not already]. When my brother told me about this, he sort of exaggerated and said that it was GD who was holding the card [i feel like smacking him at the head atm] that's why I decided to get out of my bat cave and log online, only to find that it's not even something that was posted by a someone who's from YG like maybe a tweet from Hwangssabu or Bae's manager.

BUT YG, SERIOUSLY, THIS MEDIA BLACK OUT. . . NOT -INSERT CUSS HERE- FUNNY AT ALL! NOT AT ALL!

tabi1.gif

Guest nonblonde

I love GD in suit. He can really rock any look. I have already made an account with G-Market. There is G-Market singapore too.

I'm loving the shoe he's wearing. basically I love everything he wore.

^

i think this is the translations. can i post this here?

[NEWS] SUPER STAR K MEMBERS AND YG SINGERS GET TOGETHER FOR A CF (101116)

Mnet’s Super Star K 2′s member and YG Entertainment’s singers have gathered together to film a CF.

According to a member of Super Star K 2, it was reported on the 16th that starting from the 15th, the members would film a commercial together with Big Bang, 2NE1, and Psy.

One of the members expressed that being able to work with Big Bang and 2NE1 was an honor. One member had celebrated his birthday on the 15th and joined with the rest of the members for the shoot and was able to finish the shoot.

In this commercial shoot, CJ Company decided on the concept of bright and passionate youths and decided to include the Super Star K 2 members as well.

On October 22nd, Super Star K 2 came to an amazing close with singers who were as talented as popular artists and gained the interest of many, having them shoot various commercials.

Some of the singers signed a contract with Samsung to be the model for their smart phone, others became the model for clothes lines and many more.

Source: star.mk.co.kr

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Posted by: solshin3 @ 21Bangs

Taken from: 21Bangs

since others may not be visiting Tabi's actor thread, may i post this here?

[iNFO] TOP will be attending the 8th Korea Film Awards on Thursday, Nov. 18th. Airing on MBC @ 9:55PM KST.

Credit: 21Bangs @ Twitter

Guest intelligirl

This is a little OT, but since maybe not a lot of members have seen this I just want to point out that there is a poll taking place about the organization of soompi forums. When I was browsing through the subforum it took a while for my mind to even register the announcement even though it was at the top of the page :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/352696-what-forum-organization-would-you-like-to-see/

^ah forgot to tell you guys..I pmed the soompi founder before

and she/he apologized for causing the inconvenience and ask you guys

to post your thought on that thread posted above

101116 Bigbang TV Cut*bbvipz link*

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=16143

cr;bbvipz

it's just 3mins -__-

^another CF?..aren't they supposed to film the MV or they have already film it..sigh

Archived