★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

^

I like the system we have now but new subforum is better than no subforum. I'm starting now.

Going to make one for GD's G-market

If you need me to help out in anyway, like start some other threads I have time on my hands today lol. Let me know wink.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

We can do one about

• twitter updates
  • Dae's Whats up
  • The episodes of Ri's variety
  • TOP's acting awards and noms
  • Big Bang interviews
  • BBTV clips
  • YB's Real Sound
  • FILA interviews

These are just examples. Have an essay to write so can't help much today

Guest peppermintsugar

^^^

Not sure if I like this but I will try my best to help out and stick to this new plan 

It wasn't my first idea of what I wanted either, but like she said, this is better than nothing. I'd like to mention that if you don't like the system and don't want to be a part of it, don't at all feel like we're forcing you, just...know that it also means the loss of our sub-forum is nothing short of a guarantee. I don't want you guys to feel forced into doing something you don't want to do, though.

Guest peppermintsugar

He looks so good in this MV, and the song is actually so enjoyable LOL. I said it on Omona and I'll say it again; I don't understand how people can call this man overrated when he makes stuff like this -- the corniest things turn to gold when G-D touches it!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i think i know what interview you're talking about... i can barely remember the other details you mentioned but i do remember that one time TOP was describing how VIPs walk and act :lol: it was a pretty old interview right?!? let me see if i can find it.

edit: i think this is the interview you're talking about:

BIGBANG - 8/31/07 MNET Interview

not sure though if that is exactly what you're looking for, but these two points you gave are there.

And then Top describes their fans and how they walk with a swagger and act gangster-ish.

And while one of the boys was talking the interviewer's arm starts getting restless but she doesn't say anything but sweet Ji sticks out his arm under hers to support her. (That scene stuck to me

love this... GD: "VIPs JJANG!!!"

Guest missARROGANT

^ ya I think is the one…I found yt links…somehow no sub though

I don’t know if you guys have watched this parody before!

This is the most hilarious “haru haru” parody I watched so far lmao

Big Bang Haru Haru MV Parody Poopiness

btw the new system for subform is so confusing. Is BB the only sub-forum experimenting the new system?

tbh I would prefer just one thread and all BB related news post there…

if we create new thread for every news, only the people who are interested will visit that thread. It will even slow down the traffic....just my opinion >_<

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I rarely post here since I'm so busy, but I have to agree! I wish we, VIPS, could vote on this new system...it's confusing and I feel like we're all over the place and divided...Personally, I'd like all the news under one Big Bang thread b/c I feel more aware of things...

Anyways, I have to say I'm not much of a HyunSeung fan, but its good to know that he still keep in contact with the members! Surely, they battle for their spot, but at the end of the day, they're still friends cuz they trained together for so long...Xd

Aigoo, I feel like ranting, but then I shouldn't cuz what's the point...YG isn't gonna listen to my ranting...<___>

Guest peppermintsugar

To answer your questions, no we're not the only sub-forum doing it, in fact, the other sub-forums have long since implemented the system, we're way too late on trying it out, which probably contributed to the higher ups deciding that the sub-forums as a whole were a failure :/

Like I said in the main thread, please don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to do~ If you don't want to support this system of making new threads for news then you don't have to, I just want everyone to understand that this also means that we will be losing the sub-forum entirely, and that a new system could/will be implemented in the future. It's ultimately up to the members like you, to decide what stays and what goes!

This is my problem, I like the sub-forum but I also like the Official threads, unfortunately, we cannot have both. If you want to keep the sub-forum then please, I recommend posting in and supporting this new system, just to give a shot.

There is also the possibility that even if we successfully implement it here, and majority likes it, that the higher ups could still decide to shut down the sub-forums for a better system; I just think it's worth a shot because I think the sub-forums are a good idea.

Please support whichever you prefer!

to be honest, I thought this system should have been implemented earlier. It was the reason why I was excited about the subforum when I first read about it (although of course, there WAS the excitement of getting our own subforum)--and why I lobbied hard for this VIP Lounge. When we got the subforum but things more or less stayed the same, I wondered what the difference was, save for the fact that all BB threads were in one place.

In any case, I hope its not too late to keep our subforum. This new system may be confusing at first, but I really hope its successful & that we can keep our subforum. :)

i think this about new threads is so confusing, and i think we'll need much more time to explore every new thread..

but i just wanna add a suggestion..i think it would've been better if you organize those new 'threads' by posted date and not added replies^^

like on DCInside, Bestiz or so. and not like Baidu..

i think it would've been easier for us to find the news appear on top and seeing news by date and not the threads that have most replies and for example it's not a new thing..

hope you understand me..

is that okay for you guys?^^

thanks^^

---

anyway i want bb comeback!!!!! )): can't wait anymore!

Guest toozdae08

^

I like the idea about dates, In fact I think we should do that and I'll tell the mods.

However the way the thread sorts isn't really an option for us - we can't really change that I think.

Guest juang_bb

i personally like it all in the Offical thread coz it's easier when it is all in one place but at the same time, i like that we have a sub forum because it feels like we have our own little world here and it keeps out the trolls or antis.

i think it's worth a shot to give it a try... no harm in trying, really... then we'll just see how it goes.

Archived