★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

me too, like everyone here can't wait to see the drama and hear Daesung gorgeous voice

only heard a bit of the OST but so far OMG his voice..is like heaven

Guest LadyBee

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2986/bec6b3f6b1e2bfa9bff6wbd.gif

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4784/jealouswd.gif

Can u tell me which show are these pics from ? it looks funny xD

Guest falling5tar

I hope they release a teaser this week. It's going to be the 3rd week of Nov. and that's around the time SR said to we'll have something. Plus 2ne1TV ends this week which I believe will be a lead in to BB. Wouldn't it be crazy if at the end of 2ne1TV Big Bang leaves a message and says that they released the teaser song/full song half hour/hour ago when VIPs were watching 2ne1TV?? I wouldn't be surprised if YG did that either since Top did joke about it in a interview.

I'm also not sure as to why the BB subforum is so disorganized? The other subforums don't seem to be having any problems and their groups are currently more active as well.

EDIT: Oops, I topped a page Sorry, but I have nothing to share...:sweatingbullets:

I'm going to be honest here and I don't expect everyone to agree with me

as one of the members here i think i have the right to voice out my opinion

I actually disagree and don't really like this new system

I prefer the old soompi, imo we should have a poll/vote before we do some changes to this forum

I'm starting to lose interest in going to soompi but I have nowhere to go and i really love this thread -__-

I hope everything will be back to the old days before the comeback -__-

I can't really rmb coz those were quite long ago :P The first one prob the behind the scenes for their Great Concert while the second one's prob from some interview during the Haru Haru period :)

Guest hayakatsu

I'm going to be honest here and I don't expect everyone to agree with me

as one of the members here i think i have the right to voice my opinion

I actually disagree and don't really like this new system

I prefer the old soompi, imo we should have a poll/vote before we do some changes to this forum

I'm starting to lose interest in going to soompi but I have nowhere to go and i really love this thread -__-

I hope everything will be back to the old days before the comeback -__-

don't worry. i for one, feel strongly about this as well. i'm sure a lot of others share our position on this issue. it's sorta off-putting at the moment and i feel exactly the same as you, rn. losing interest. but for the sake of my lovely VIPs i'm trying to stick through this phase of change.

----------

anyway, anyone here wanna take a guess at what time next week they might be having a comeback? or is this a lounge thing? (*sigh* really not liking the fact that i have to switch threads to say what i wanna say.) i say, towards the end of next week. since the boys have been hinting to the 3rd week of november. or if even that doesn't happen, it better be in the first week of december or so help me god imma cut something.

Guest toozdae08

@Alla

None of the mods are happy about this either and we've argued with the soompi mods before making any changes but they said that's what they wanted. From my understanding they're trying their best to get rid of official threads all together. If this subforum thing fails then all they're going to do is implement this other system that's even more of a hassle in my pov. Maybe if that fails we'll get the official thread back but I'm annoyed that they've decided to start experimenting on the verge of BB's comeback.

right now we're in limbo and we don't even know if these subforum are even here to stay.

Hey VIP's, it's been a long time since i last posted, it feels odd

The second one is from a Japanese interview with Oricon, i found a YT link (Viet subbed)

TOP and GD are in thier own world, like roxy6 mentioned it's from the Haru Haru period, in the clip TOP and GD are doing this peace sign thing and aren't really paying attention to the interview (prob because they didn't understand much japanese then)

Gtoppeacesign.gif

Around that time they did it alot, like here you can see GD doing it

Jipeacesignmnetwidenews-mnetcomebac.gif

Seungri also tries to copy :D watch him in the back

Ripeacesignmnetwidenews-mnetcomebac.gif

About the thread changes...i guess it's for people who don't have much time to backtrack to find the info, i'm so used to the official thread that i prefer 1 thread on soompi. However when a group has a comback threads grow by pages overnight and going through all can be time consuming but that's what i find fun. I'm gonna have a look at these sub-threads now .

EDIT- -_- i don't know why the YT link came out like that, just copy and paste

wow, I was just been MIA for couple of days for my test

and lots of things have change~! Its ok, as long as it for

the sake of the subforum~ I'm in~~ ^_^

Everyone, please participate and help by supporting the new system~

I know all of us enjoy Soompi more than any other forums because

u get all information in one place without going thru other thread~

thats the reason I love hanging out in here too rather than BBVIP

or any other forum but THIS IS THE BEST for our subforum~

and we dont want to lose it~ I know most of u hype up when we got our

own sub-forum so please help out to make this subforum stay~ :)

Warning~

Please do not promote any site in ur post~

u can just put it on ur sig..

Guest peppermintsugar

Trust me, when the idea of opening new threads instead of using the official threads was brought up I wasn't really for it, either, it's why we never bothered to implement the system until now, and now it might be too late for it to even make a difference, so I guess we'll see.

Again, your input is what matters to them, if you don't like the system now then by all means it will get changed, and I guess we'll see what happens in the future!

Guest peppermintsugar

But it can't go back to how it was before and it won't even if the sub-forums are thrown out, I think that's the point myself and all of the other mods here are trying to make sure you guys understand 100%.

Please don't think that just because you don't support the sub-forum system of new threads, that the higher ups at Soompi will go back to official threads -- THEY WILL NOT! It's not what they want and we've already seen/talked about a different system that they'll implement instead.

So basically, long story short, I'd say just drop the idea of official threads altogether, or PM an ADMIN and tell them your feelings, because we can't do anything about it unfortunately.

{RUMOR} Big Bang’s comeback date November 20th? or pushed back to December?

2096o15.jpg

The photo above was posted in an online community and has quickly spread all over the internet, becoming a hot topic amongst netizens and fans trying to figure out what the significance behind it is.

“November 20th 2010, G-DRAGON & T.O.P invites you to the “HIGH HIGH” MV party secret location RSVP only…..“

Some claim an MV might be released that date, or that it could be Big Bang’s comeback date, that it’s fake or that it’s an invitation for a party, while others just have no idea what this “High High” MV could possibly mean.

Big Bang’s comeback being pushed back to December can also be a possibility as a news article recently stated that, “한편 태양은 오는 12월 빅뱅 새 앨범으로 활동을 시작한다” “Come December, Taeyang will begin activites for Big Bang’s new album” (ntn)

(photo: bestiz)

Credit: ibigbang fansite

Archived