★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

love love love dae & his voice in the first teaser! And I'm glad he's not THE lead in this. As much as I love dae, this sort of drama seems to work best as a collaborative effort, and seems greater than any single storyline involving 2-3 people.

I'm SO SO SO PROUD of dae, because this cast seems so legit. It seems like they all have got chops, and that not just anyone would have been cast. And, as we all know, dae's voice alone is second to none.

He literally made me cry withing 40 seconds of watching the teaser. His voice was at times subtle, powerful at others, and yet always, always, just breathtaking.

So excited to watch this. It reminds me a whole lot of FAME, and what is not a bad thing.

Daesung, fighting fighting yah yah yah!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the new system at all. I loved having everything in the one place and I know if I left the thread at page ____ that when I come back to the forum the next day I start from that page and wont miss out on anything. This way I have to check a multitude of different threads to see if anything new has been posted and in the end I probably wont do it and I'll miss out on stuff. wacko.gif

I'd be more for it if the subforum was more like dcinside or bbvipz where the newest posts are kept at the top not which post had a reply last. They just post a new thread every time something new happens but I know we wont be able to do that here. 

Guest propera898

okay i dont want to alarm anyone this are just rumors!

They are saying that BIGBANG will change companys from Universal Music Japan to AVEX !

as i said they are all rumors! probably this news will be posted in 21bangs soon :) also as i said they are all rumors and JYJ said something about bigbang in an interview , something about feeling threading it by them ,,, that s all lol

EDIT

hERE IT IS !

[NEWS/RUMORS] Big Bang to leave Universal Music Japan to be in AVEX? (101112)

only taking text relating to BIG BANG

ORIGINAL:

不安な要素は残ったままだが、さらに彼等の存在を脅かしているのがライバル・BIGBANGだ。

「ユニバーサルからエイベックスへ移籍する話が一部で持ち上がっているんです。早く復活を遂げないと、『JJY』はBIGBANG人気に押され、日本で居場所がなくなってしまうかもしれませんよ」(前出・音楽関係者)

TRANSLATION:

To come to a conclusion: there is still an uncertain (feeling uneasy) factor that threaten their (JYJ) existence—-BIGBANG

There are some gossip/rumors about Big Bang that they will change their Japanese company from Universal Music Japan to AVEX. If JYJ won’t come back soon, then Big Bang will take there place. JYJ may lose the Japanese market.

SOURCE Source: cyzowoman.com (via teamBIGBANG)

Translated by: Didikuro@21BANGS.com

http://www.21bangs.com/newsrumors-big-bang-to-leave-universal-music-japan-to-be-in-avex-101112/

Guest Da_song

All stuffs of What's up must be post here.! right? ^_^ or If anyone want to sharing new stuff must be open new thread.

Daesung to sing for What's Up OST [NEWS]

supb.jpg

The teaser for Song Ji Na's upcoming drama, What's Up, was recently revealed on Youtube and it featured some performances by the cast members singing songs from the musicals, Jekyll and Hyde and Fame. What's Up is a musical campus drama about dreams and love.

Netizens who watched the teaser commented, "Can't wait to see it", "It looks like a movie" and "The drama looks so interesting."

According to the production team, the drama OST, personally sung by Daesung, will also be released to the public. The drama is scheduled to air during the first half of next year.

Sources: MDToday via JoinsMSN + Nate

Translation by SiYeon and Christabel @ bigbangupdates

What's up teaser

Guest peppermintsugar

I'm confused. So there going to be a new thread for each of their activities.. so whats the point of original thread? I DO like the sub forums but I think I just need to get used to posting in each of the different threads. Things are so spread out now.

Simply put, there is no real point for the official thread anymore, that's the whole idea. Soompi as a whole wants to stray away from using it for all news coverage.

Guest peppermintsugar

UHG seriously, why am I not in Korea, I don't even understand it LOL. Man, I would love to be able to attend that, seriously.

Guest Seoulfresh21

OMGG thats awesomee!! i hope this new is true! universal is screwing over bigbang! they have such bad management..bigbang could be 3x crazier in japan than what they are right now!

Guest shinhdeplol

YG FAMILY CONCERT GOODS

1289561913_01.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY 스티커

2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT GOODS 예약판매 안내!

- 예약판매 일정 : 11월 12일 금요일부터 ~ 11월 22일 월요일 자정까지

- Pre-order schedule : November 12 (Friday) ~ November 22 (Monday) 12AM

- 予約販売日程 : 11月 12日金曜日から ‾ 11月 22日月曜日夜の24時まで

1차 판매 : 11월 12일 – 이미지 피켓, 타올, 사진세트, 스티커, 클리어 파일

2차 판매 : 11월 19일 – 후드티, 담요, 모자, 텀블러 등

(예약기간 및 상품은 사정에 따라 변경될 수 있습니다.)

sticker_set.jpg

SE7EN / BIGBANG / 2NE1

아티스트 별로 만나보는 A4 사이즈의 2010 YG FAMILY 스티커!!

1SET가 2장으로 새롭게 만나보는 YG 아티스트들의 이미지를

부담 없는 가격으로 소장하세요~!

* 사정에 따라, 실제 이미지는 달라질 수 있습니다.

- 규격 : A4사이즈 (295 mm * 210 mm)

- 구성 : 1set 2매

- 종류 : SE7EN / BIGBANG / 2NE1

1289561913_02.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY 클리어 파일

file.jpg

SE7EN / BIGBANG / 2NE1

각 아티스트별로 2010 새로운 이미지의 클리어 파일을 소장하세요~!

1SET가 5개인 실용성 있는 구성으로, 어디서도 구할 수 없는 완소 아이템으로

조기 품절이 예상됩니다 ^^

- 규격 : 295 mm * 210 mm

- 구성 : 1set 5장

1289561913_03.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY PHOTO SET

1차 판매 : 11월 12일 – 이미지피켓, 타올, 사진세트, 스티커, 클리어 파일

photo_set.jpg

SE7EN / BIGBANG / 2NE1

아티스트 별로 만나보는 베스트 사진세트!

2010년 YG 아티스트들의 새로운 사진을 고퀄리티로 소장하세요.

1SET가 5장으로 가장 먼저 품절되는 아이템이니, 이번 기회를 놓치지 마세요!

- 규격 : 4 inch * 6 inch

- 구성 : 1set 5장

1289561913_04.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY TOWEL

1차 판매 : 11월 12일 – 이미지피켓, 타올, 사진세트, 스티커, 클리어 파일

towel.jpg

YG 콘서트의 필수 아이템!!

넉넉한 사이즈로 공연장에서 사용하거나, 소장하기에 가장 좋은 사이즈 입니다.

2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT에서 함께하세요!

- 규격 : 40 cm * 105 cm

1289561913_05.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY 이미지 피켓

fan.jpg

YG 콘서트의 새로운 필수 아이템 등장!

SE7EN / GUMMY / BIGBANG / 2NE1 / PSY

2010 YG FAMILY 의 각각의 개인 이미지피켓으로 좀 더 가깝게 아티스트를 응원해 주세요!

어디에서도 구할 수 없는 고퀄리티의 클로즈업된 이미지와 2011 친필 새해 덕담까지!

공연 후에도 소장 가치 100%의 대박 아이템을 절대 놓치지 마세요~!

- 지름 : 295 mm, 길이 : 430 mm

- 종류 : 각 아티스트 별 총 12가지 SE7EN / GUMMY / BIGBANG / 2NE1 / PSY

1289561913_06.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY 모자

hat.jpg

2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT를 기념하여, 새로운 아이템 출시~!

YG FAMILY의 모자 3종으로 블랙&화이트로 실용성 있는

패션 아이템을 소장해 보세요~

수량별 한정수량으로 조기품절 될 수 있습니다.

- 규격 : 머리 지름 : 55~60 cm

- 종류 : 3 종

▶ How to Pre-order

1. Click ‘GOODS’ menu on the concert homepage or click ‘CONCERT GOODS’ category on YG eShop homepage

Click ‘바로구매 (BUY NOW)’ or ‘장바구니 (ADD TO CART)’ for the item you wish to purchase

Confirm orderer’s information and payment information

Make a payment (check Temporary Account/Payment due date)

Print ‘CONCERT GOODS’ order information page from 11/22 to 12/4

Bring your ID (must match the orderer) and printed page to the concert

Pick up your items at the [Pre-Ordered Goods Pick-Up Booth] at the concert.

▶ Attention

1. The item(s) you ordered must be picked by you, and no one else. Please order item(s) using an ID of the person who will pick up the items.

Please make sure to give the correct orderer’s information when ordering in order to confirm your identity at pick-up.

3. Until the last day of pre-ordering (11/22), it is possible to order/cancel anytime.

4. Payments made ONLY until midnight (12AM) of 11/22 are valid.

5. You may not purchase regular items and ‘Concert Goods’ at the same time; please make a payment separately.

6. There is no limit in the number of printing order information page during the period.

7. If your item(s) is not picked up until the last day of the concert, they will be canceled.

8. We accept inquiries by e-mail ONLY (ygfamily@ygmail.net) (we do not accept any other means).

9. Please e-mail us (ygfamily@ygmail.net) if you plan to purchase items for group(s).

C: YGEshop // Chrome Hearts @ BBVIPZ

Official 2010 YG Family Concert Goodies

2010 YG FAMILY STICKER

2czq6vs.jpg

stickerset.jpg

Pre-Order Sticker Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=680

2010 YG FAMILY CLEAR FILE

sxc29j.jpg

filejw.jpg

Pre-Order File Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=681

2010 YG FAMILY SET OF PHOTOS

20fqp03.jpg

Pre-Order Photo Set Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=683

2010 YG FAMILY TOWEL

fuqnat.jpg

Pre-Order Towel Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=684

2010 YG FAMILY FAN (?)

5otu2e.jpg

Pre-Order Fan Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=685

2010 YG FAMILY HAT

2rnig4g.jpg

23qofb.jpg

Pre-Order Hat Here: https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0108&no=687

Source: YG E-shop

Credit: minzy-ah@YGLadies.com

Guest benwook

HAPPY TO SEUNGRIDAY !!!!!!! :):):)

I'm looking forward to your return. I believe in you lot.

When viewing Enjoy Today I missed a lot Seung Ri.His bright merry laugh a lot.

SEUNGRI FIGHTING

3_kicc22.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

As you can see, people have been posting separate threads and I have to say, thats what the sub forum is about. The subforums here in soompi are made so that users can post outside of the "official" threads and if we cant do that, we will lose this forum As far as I remember, almost all of us were very happy when this subforum was created so I think we all dont want it to disappear this early. So please consider posting and commenting outside of all those official threads. It may not be very comfortable at first but just like every time when soompi has a change, we will get used to it shortly I believe :)

If you have any question or suggestion, please feel free to PM me or any other subforum mod so that we can help you know more about this new system ^^

Guest hayakatsu

uhhhh~~ i'm really not liking where this is going. the only reason i'm only active in this soompi forums is because i can get all news an info in one single place and comment on it. i just recently came out of lurking because as a notorious lurker it takes an extremely long period of time for me to get used to things which is exactly the reason why i'm never part of any forums like bbvip, ygl etcetc.

so... basically now, in my understanding, everytime a news comes out, a thread is created. is that it? so basically this subforum is supposed to be like a forum within a forum? i hate to sound like i'm whining or being bratty. but i guess i'll just have to get used to it, right? s'ok. if that's what we're aiming for as a consensus, i'm up for it i guess.

anyway, happy seungri day.

2010 BIGBANG OFFICIAL Calendar + Diary

128956620020111.jpg

128956620020112convjpg.jpg

128956620020113.jpg

cr:bbvipz

is this really for 2010? and not for 2011? bc it's gonna be 2011 in less than 2months -_-

looking at this calender it seems that everything is rushed i like last year calender more

this calender looks so simple..i wonder how the boys manage to prepare for the comeback,yg concert, and for big show 2011

Archived