★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Procrastinator001

Wow I haven't been here in a long time and we have a Big Bang subforum now! I remember ppl talking about this possibly happening but didn't put much thought about it and then it's here! Though it's a bit confusing tbh.

Just spend the last hour reading all the posts here and I'm really in love with this thread. Esp all the in depth discussions about Big Bang. You guys are able to catch so many things while I watch the same thing and can't read anything from it >.<

edit: i topped a page :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayakatsu

regardless, i still don't like it. soompi has to find a new way to increase traffic while keeping the official thread systems. because most of the people here are probably not a member of any forum boards and whatsoever. if we wanted a forum-like system, then we would have joined bbvip or whatever forums out there. but we didn't join any because we liked the way we could find things ALL IN ONE PLACE. we were happy for the subforums at first because we thought the only thing that would change was that all BIGBANG related threads would have one special place and the creation of archiving threads for ease of access. but now it's all scattered and the way things are right now, it just isn't favorable to most of us.

i appreciate that you mods are trying to get us to put up with it just until things work out better, but it's not looking pretty. i mean, already the main thread has slowed to a super crawl and news threads get little to no comments as well. so my question is, what is soompi gonna do now? instead of increasing traffic, it seems it's eliminating traffic. this new system is defeating their purpose of creating it in the first place. i just wish there was a way for us to communicate this or maybe at least vote for it or something.

Guest Michala01

^^^

I  agree with you. They need to realise that this system will definitely not increase traffic. The appeal of soompi has always been the fact that you can find everything in one place. 

Guest toozdae08

Yeah, soompie is going to change the system either way and I don't like the plan they have. Even more of a hassle then what we have now.

As a mod I don't know what to do, I've talked to them and they're not going to keep the old way of just having official threads.

At this point I kind of want to see what they want to do. I LOVED the way we had the subforum going but it that's not what Soompi wants then I don't know. They obviously didn't like the original official threads idea or else they wouldn't have done this experiment.

Guest Michala01

Yeah, soompie is going to change the system either way and I don't like the plan they have. Even more of a hassle then what we have now.

As a mod I don't know what to do, I've talked to them and they're not going to keep the old way of just having official threads.

At this point I kind of want to see what they want to do. I LOVED the way we had the subforum going but it that's not what Soompi wants then I don't know. They obviously didn't like the original official threads idea or else they wouldn't have done this experiment.

I understand what they want to do. I'm a member of many forums and tbh most of them function in the way that soompi wants to run now. So it's not something new to me but I still think it will be disconcerting to people for a long while. 

As mods I know you guys are caught between a rock and a hard place. I will stay and support this subforum because I love the people here and I think we have a good thing going. I think we can make it work but it will take time and understanding from all of us. It will be especially testing when they make their comeback wacko.gif  

Guest peppermintsugar

Official Threads are 100% incapable of providing the sort of outcome that Soompi wants, it's as simple as that, so sticking with them is pretty much not even an option.

For what they want to happen, official threads can't do it for them, that's why they want to/will change the system.

Guest hayakatsu

i just thought about this. why not just merge this official thread and the lounge thread and just call it the lounge? it's basically the same thread already right? can that be done?

Guest hayakatsu

Official Threads are 100% incapable of providing the sort of outcome that Soompi wants, it's as simple as that, so sticking with them is pretty much not even an option.

For what they want to happen, official threads can't do it for them, that's why they want to/will change the system.

i totally get that. i really do. and i believe a lot of us are willing to push through this, but i'm just trying to make it known, that despite us willing to hold on, a lot of us are not liking this change regardless.

so now the ball is in soompi's court. we have to have a compromise here. they need to realize that as users, we liked things the way they were and if they realy wanted to and will change the systems, they have to think of us who have stayed for years because we liked the way it was running prior to all this messy change. we have no say and there isn't much to be done abt that, so i give. but here's hoping that whatever change they come up with next, they consider coming up with something that would satisfy those of us who are slightly averse to this change yet fulfilling whatever needs or outcomes that they want to have.

i'm still with you guys, tho. so no worries.

It would be epic if they are to have a surprise comeback on MAMA since the boys have hinted that it would be smth unexpected (my own speculation). Here r some old GIFs that i've dug out to keep us occupied from all that suspense!

G-RI AKA TOM&JERRY COUPLE:

G-RI KUNGFU STYLE ^^

2h87p1c.gif

CAN U SPOT MR. CHOI? HEHE!

30836763248ff51629dao.gif

2535366474b7a018c85do.gif

j5w7qo.gif

THIS ONE'S HILARIOUS! GD GIVING SEUNGRI A COLD SHOULDER WHEN POOR MAKNAE'S TRYING TO GET CLOSE XD

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenu.gif

G-DAE COUPLE:

2lnflz4.gif

23081892559e2647279fo.gif

2308994726fa62505d70o.gif

bbcon1061.gif

bbcon1071.gif

LEADAH CAUGHT TWO-TIMING DAE&SEUNGRI W HIS RIGHT HAND! HA!

gdaerialone.gif

GDYB COUPLE:

gdybmkmfgdrestsonyb.gif

G-TOP COUPLE:

RMB TOP IMITATING GD ON HOW HE WLD WALK AT THE AIRPORT WHENEVER HE SEES PRETTY VIPZ? :)

2ccnxwg.gif

94527187.gif

oldfilagtop.gif

bec6b3f6b1e2bfa9bff6wbd.gif

jealouswd.gif

BIG BANG WILL DEF BE BACK SOON! :)

35658985.gif

HERE'S A BONUS! ^^

bigbang5.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

According to DliteLover @ twitter, this photo may have been taken during the fliming of What's Up ^^

192694587.jpg

His hair looks a bit different ^^

C: 주황 // DliteLover @ twitter

Guest bluishme

saw that pic.. not really sure what that means.. but it made me kinda excited haha..

well.. not kinda.. but REALLY EXCITED!! haha..

kvips must be really happy to see this.. saw that they call today D-6.. haha (according to ygladies)

but i don't understand why only GD and TOP?! hmmm

^^

i second that, wuttttttttttttttttttt!

omo! honestly, even small things like this makes me so excited for their comeback and we don't even know if this is legit or some fanmade stuff! High High MV Party?! why TOP and GD only... hahaha...

thanks for sharing! :)

Guest Michala01

^^

i second that, wuttttttttttttttttttt!

omo! honestly, even small things like this makes me so excited for their comeback and we don't even know if this is legit or some fanmade stuff! High High MV Party?! why TOP and GD only... hahaha...

thanks for sharing! :)

ikr!!! so excited! even if it isn't real it just makes me soo excited for what it is going to be like when they do actually drop hints....I mean we're going to go apesh*t insane in here. Ugh I can't wait. 

^

yeah, we'll go mad crazy for sure! i just realized that the date indicated is just a few days! omo, if this is true, i don't know what we'll happen to us for the coming days! hahaha... i don't know, they might have separate invites for the other three... i'm making assumptions already even if i'm not sure if this is legit or not! hahaha

EDIT: From ELLE Girl Magazine? (ToBae)

c0085594_4cdee80c1fdf1.jpg

Posted by: 핫초코 @ sol-mate

Taken from: sol-mate

Guest Unni_Ashley

WHAT?!?!?! oh HELL naw! i'm just gonna pretend i didn't hear that. november is still here. november is still here. november is still here. :phew:

[edit] oops! i topped the page.

Sr for cutting your post^^ YEah yeah yeah, i'm deaf and blind too...didnt hear anything didnt read anything...I trust Jiyong...Your right..Nov is still here :P

Whatever...But...YG...bring my boys men back.. :tears:

Oohhh....those pics of Top make me drooling..hehe

viewimagej.jpg

cr:bestiz

don't know what this tweet means

but I remember there was a rumor at bestiz 3 weeks ago that

something will happen on 20th of Nov

but of course no one took that rumor seriously

including me since YG didn't say anything

i really hate YG >.<

bigger pic

viewimageqa.jpg