★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

I guess I should reply to you here because more ppl probably want to ask those questions :)

Firstly, BB subforum was created because BB is one of the most popular groups here in soompi with a great number of fans so the admins want to try out the new system on them to receive the response from soompiers. Besides, BB is also one of the groups that have many other sub-threads (solo threads, both music and photo...) so the need to have everything in one place is great.

All news/articles will be posted in 1 thread. The same things apply to interviews. They are not here yet but I think will be created in the near future :) Stuff that have the same content have to be posted in one thread only. (for example, photos/news/vids about Jiyong's G-Market will be posted in the G-Market thread). We will try their best to avoid duplications and to update the threads' description so that everyone can be informed of whats going on.

Now that there are not a lot of pages yet, I dont think there's a need for an index thread atm. The subforum has only 2 pages now so it shouldnt be too difficult to look for threads right? ^^

I know this is so complicated, I myself am not so clear about this system because everything is so new. But I believe we will be accustomed to it shortly. So please dont be so put off, please try to be used to it. We are doing this all to save the subforum which we are so thankful for.

And sorry for the long reply with bad English :sweatingbullets: Im still studying :P

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna fly to Korea. :< Why is life so unfair? :<

Sigh. Anywayyy.

Those YG goods are a good idea! Esp the hat!

Would make me so proud if I could buy one and

show it off to my friends! Lol.

Srsly, have a YG fam world tour, too! OwO

honestly, i'm not a fan of the new system. i personally like following all Big Bang related news in their official thread so i could keep track on everything that is happening but i will do my best to follow this new system. i'm still learning about this but hopefully everyone can catch up before Big Bang comes back.

Fighting!

Guest juang_bb

isn't Seoul Tokyo Music Festival supposed to air today?!? I remember articles and even akp saying it will be broadcasted Nov 12th in Korea then December in Japan. does anybody know? coz i was looking to see some BB today but there's been nothing.

suggestion: maybe we can re-label this thread as a NEWS thread-- so that articles and what not can be posted here first and foremost. and may no pic spams? Bc those can go in their separate threads. I dunno this is just a suggestion/idea. Feel free to drop it like its hot.

:)

I'm probably really late on this, but I really like this song sung by Seung Ri in the movie 19.

ONLY ONE PERSON

Does anyone know if there is an official song? I doubt it because I couldn't find it...but it I"m crossing my fingers. :)

So, I read that Seung Ri composed it? True or not?

Thanks. :)

-----------------------

Anyways, to stay relevant on what everyone's discussing about, I get the idea of the separate threads and all but I see a few threads not really tagged and that's what confuses me. XD And as for some of the closed thread, I think some of them makes the subforum look messy. Can't it just be completely erased?? JW.

---------------------------------------------

@mori90:

OMG! It's the song with the clip of the video!! Aigoo! I almost cried. keke. Gah, I really wish there was a full version, because I really really like the song. :)

I'm probably really late on this, but I really like this song sung by Seung Ri in the movie 19.

ONLY ONE PERSON

Does anyone know if there is an official song? I doubt it because I couldn't find it...but it I"m crossing my fingers. :)

So, I read that Seung Ri composed it? True or not?

Thanks. :)

I really like this song so much,too.

Anyone know when is OST 19-Nineteen released ? :tears:

Guest andloveyelledno

isn't Seoul Tokyo Music Festival supposed to air today?!? I remember articles and even akp saying it will be broadcasted Nov 12th in Korea then December in Japan. does anybody know? coz i was looking to see some BB today but there's been nothing.

I read that it would air in December, which is a ridiculously long wait. Hopefully i'm mistaken.

I definitely love that all BB threads (Solos, pictures, etc) are together in one subforum. A lot of people didn't post in the other threads because they had no idea where to find them. Now they're all in one place and that shouldn't be a problem.

Having said that, it is a bit inconvenient to have Gmarket threads and stuff like that instead of just putting it all in this thread. I know in the long run it will be more organized but when you want to see what's new with the boys, it's a bit of a hassle to have to check so many threads. But i'm willing to give it a try and get used to it :)

Guest andloveyelledno

Ooooh so that's a picture of Daesung as Hades without the mask. He was wearing that jacket during the promo pics. Not sure if that's a BTS pic or not but either way, i'm super excited about that storyline

Guest propera898

I read that it would air in December, which is a ridiculously long wait. Hopefully i'm mistaken.

I definitely love that all BB threads (Solos, pictures, etc) are together in one subforum. A lot of people didn't post in the other threads because they had no idea where to find them. Now they're all in one place and that shouldn't be a problem.

Having said that, it is a bit inconvenient to have Gmarket threads and stuff like that instead of just putting it all in this thread. I know in the long run it will be more organized but when you want to see what's new with the boys, it's a bit of a hassle to have to check so many threads. But i'm willing to give it a try and get used to it :)

NO ACTUALLY it was supposed to air in the 12th of this month as a special broadcast , to celebrate SBS something i dont know what, but SBS was the one who make the TOKYO-Seoul Festival Happen :/ and its going to air on december in Japan , but i heard RUMORS of SBS blocking the uploading of the videos :(i dont know if its truth but SBS has been quite sensitive over people uploading videos with SBS content since like 2 or 3 months even deleting many videos on youtube T.T

The teaser made me more excited!!! Dae singing in the first seconds of the vid~

AHHHHHHH *_____* Gorgeous man, gorgeous voice! I totally am hyped most

especially about the Hades concert part! XD

Archived