Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

JS is known to be a straightforward sort of person. He's actively involved in the pursuit of happiness. He's someone who thinks on the things that are important to him, and acts on them. If we, as fans who don't even know him, want a good life for him, think how much more he would work for a good life for himself. He's a strong person. He knows what he's doing.

I trust him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I hope I’m not being looked down on for worrying or considering every angle. My concern isn’t a lack of trust in him. We all have our own best interest in mind but the world can be cruel and work against us. Sometimes we have to choose between undesirable things that others have thrust upon us and the outcome can’t be what we want or would have chosen for ourselves. 

He’s only human and is capable of making mistakes or being a victim of other people’s bad choices. I trust him, but I will always worry. I guess it’s just better to keep those worries inside sometimes. 

• Like 3

Despite dating denials, insiders claim Nara is planning to move to a new suite 5 mins away from Lee Jong Suk's house

ajpg.jpg

Shortly after dating rumors between actor Lee Jong Suk and actress/former Hello Venus member Naraspread on the web, their label A-Man Project firmly denied the relationship as false. However, new media outlet reports claim that Nara is currently planning to move to a new apartment complex, 5 minutes away from Lee Jong Suk's house. 

Insiders stated that Nara recently signed a lease with an apartment complex in Seoul's Oksu-dong - a complex located approximately 5 minutes away from the luxurious Hannam-dong L-villa complex, where Lee Jong Suk lives. 

Furthermore, Nara very recently decided to move out on her home after living with her younger sisters for a long time, according to insiders. Previously, dating rumors claimed that Lee Jong Suk and Nara gradually progressed from close sunbae-hoobaes to lovers earlier this year.  

Depite A-Man Project's earlier denial, sources continue to claim that Lee Jong Suk was very personally and actively involved in recruiting Nara to A-Man Project. Nara was allegedly spotted numerous times at a cafe owned by Lee Jong Suk in Shinsa-dong, called '89 Mansion'. 

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk debuted as a fashion model in 2005 before switching gears into acting in 2010. Nara, on the other hand, debuted as a member of Hello Venus in 2012. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/despite-dating-denials-insiders-claim-nara-is-planning-to-move-to-a-new-suite-5-mins-away-from-lee-jong-suks-house

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, ibru said:

I like all these rumors :D

They are really funny :D

To take the fact that she was often in his cafe as an evidence of their dating - it is really funny 

Our Mr Lee is so likeable by many that he is often rumoured to be with A or B - and he was hoping that we will not forget him during the 2-year absence... how to forget you, Mr Lee - you are so loved :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Despite dating denials, insiders claim Nara is planning to move to a new suite 5 mins away from Lee Jong Suk's house

Insiders stated that Nara recently signed a lease with an apartment complex in Seoul's Oksu-dong - a complex located approximately 5 minutes away from the luxurious Hannam-dong L-villa complex, where Lee Jong Suk lives. 

@ibru chingu, if not for the rumour and the above reporting by allkpop.com,  I would not have known Ms Nara moving in that close, having coffee in 89M (now wonder whether she will be seen often there?) and thanks to @Rania Zeid for sharing, I now know where Mr Lee stays ...hahaha!  I am so sorry for the intrusion of privacy, Mr Lee :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ibru said:

To take the fact that she was often in his cafe as an evidence of their dating - it is really funny 

the only funny thing in here is you.

seriously, you think korean media are joking?? theyre know better than you..

and not just they was seen in Jongsuk cafe, but there were witnesses that seeing Kwon Nara get off from Jongsuk car and see them eating together..

what if this news is true and they just want to keep it for now.. you will be ashamed of yourself

as you said korean media are funny

youre a famous jongjoo shipper from the first day along with some other silly people here, who believed that Jongsuk dating with his past costar from 3 years ago :D

i know youre in a major denial right now that your fantasy couple did not ended together.. so...

i'm a real person, and i'm not afraid to said my opinion.

All rumor are so funny in today. Kang Ta date not only Jung Jo Mi but also racing model in same day. For JS, "they meet in his cafe many time, she move to live in apartment near his, she's out of JS 's car, he personally wish & recruit her...." that's his work. He had CEO of a recruitment & development art company. He still interested on it because it's his dream company. A normal story: a young CEO with an beautiful employee, every their behavior will be viewed to link a secret romance relationship. People will love to read :D :lol: :phew:

Edited by Nguyen Mai
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ibru said:

19 minutes ago, Indri Puspitasari said:

the only funny thing in here is you.

seriously, you think korean media are joking?? theyre know better than you..

and not just they was seen in Jongsuk cafe, but there were witnesses that seeing Kwon Nara get off from Jongsuk car and see them eating together..

what if this news is true and they just want to keep it for now.. you will be ashamed of yourself

as you said korean media are funny

youre a famous jongjoo shipper from the first day along with some other silly people here, who believed that Jongsuk dating with his past costar from 3 years ago :D

i know youre in a major denial right now that your fantasy couple did not ended together.. so...

i'm a real person, and i'm not afraid to said my opinion.

hey guys let's calm down :blush:... we all are/were shippers at some point.. that is not something to be shame of..

i shipped him with 2 or 3 actresses b4... it's ok and it's normal..but did that shake my love or support for him when they (including suki) were rumored or confirmed dating other people?  sure notttt

so plz let us respect each other's preferences ... everyone of us is free to ship him with whoever they want...  and as long as he never personally confirmed dating anyone then we will stick with what he says whether we r doubting or not ...

also all shippers in here are totally respecting the fact that this is thread is for jongsuk only and never posted unrelated stuff.

we are all like family in here ..so plz  let us act accordingly 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Ah, I see why my posts were treated aggressively and why there seems to be a bit of ganging up now. It's a shipping thing. Oh well, makes sense. Personally, this is what I was afraid of. Hopefully the rumors don't get too crazy or interfere with anything. 

• Like 3

Hi chingus long time no see:D. I lurk here occasionally.

I thought I would hibernate till he returns back to dramaland. Guess Sukkie is way too powerful that even in his service periodB) , we get so many news on him and he is trending whole day on Naver

Anyway if he is dating great, he is in the age to date anyone freely, if he is not dating that is great as well . Its his life. But the blatant disrespect of privacy by media and some informer is annoying and reminds me of 2014 again. Lets hope he is not too stressed about it

• Like 8
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I thought I would hibernate till he returns back to dramaland. Guess Sukkie is way too powerful that even in his service periodB) , we get so many news on him and he is trending whole day on Naver

Anyway if he is dating great, he is in the age to date anyone freely, if he is not dating that is great as well . Its his life. But the blatant disrespect of privacy by media and some informer is annoying and reminds me of 2014 again. Lets hope he is not too stressed about it

It was in 2015 Summer :D I remember it as well

Now he became a man and is more stronger! :glasses:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

43 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Hi @Riman Rakshit Long time no hear or see .. good to hear your voice :D

Jong Suk-ssi is a guy with a lot of talents, very hardworking and honestly a good heart. I really appreciate him for who he is and hope for the best for him in his life, whether professional or personal or both..... Like many others, we just want him to love and be loved freely.  As for the intrusion of privacy, being a popular and famous celebrity, that he can't avoid, sadly.  We can pray for him to stay healthy and happy.:wub: 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

9d8367877ee0434c89ef65062af63e78.jpeg?s=

Lee Jong Suk’s Reps Issue Statement Over Allegedly Recruiting Kwon Nara To Agency While Serving In Military

Aug 1, 2019
by J. K

Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-MAN Project has responded to accusations that he was engaged in profit-seeking activities during his military service.

On August 1, a report was published by a news outlet that stated that Lee Jong Suk and former Hello Venus member Kwon Nara are dating. The report claimed that after the two actors were introducted, Lee Jong Suk directly contacted her to invite her to join his agency. It was stated that Lee Jong Suk put much effort into recruiting her for his agency, and it was described that he is essentially the CEO of the company.

Their agency then denied the report, stating that their relationship is only that of a senior and junior actor.

However, a further controversy arose over the report’s claims that Lee Jong Suk had been engaged in profit-seeking activity for the agency while serving in the military.

Later on August 1, A-MAN Project issued the following statement: Hello. This is A-MAN Project.

We are writing to convey the truth regarding the article that was published today about actor Lee Jong Suk, who is under our agency. 

1. Lee Jong Suk is not listed in the register as an executive director. He had already resigned from the position of executive director on February 20, before he enlisted in the military in March.
2. Cha Kang Hoon, who has a long time of manager experience, is currently running A-MAN Project. Lee Jong Suk’s younger brother Lee Jong Hyuk is registered as the executive director and he is performing related tasks. The person who was previously registered as executive director left the company in April, and they were naturally replaced with someone else.
3. Kwon Nara signed her exclusive contract in May, and the official work related to this was carried out by the related managers.
4. Lee Jong Suk is aware of the regulations regarding this and he is currently earnestly carrying out his military service. It is unfair that extremely private matters such as conversations and exchanges between two people have been portrayed as profit-seeking activity.
5. We once again confirm that the dating rumors about Lee Jong Suk and Kwon Nara are groundless.
6. In addition, we have captured the actions of those who are creating virulent rumors about our agency’s actors, and we are considering a legal response. We also express that it is unfortunate that there were undiscerning reports with no fact checking that harm the reputation of our artists.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342792wpp/lee-jong-suks-reps-issue-statement-over-allegedly-recruiting-kwon-nara-to-agency-while-serving-in-military

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Eek. Not good. I can't say it enough but I really, really hope this doesn't cause any harm to a private relationship, his career, her career, his agency, or his military service. Sometimes I think people forget that JS has a life outside of what we see or know about. The dating rumors have been denied, but Nara was signed by his agency and they did confirm a close relationship between her and him. I can't imagine this won't affect that in some way. I also kind of wish they hadn't confirmed that the two have a close junior/senior relationship because isn't that contradicting the most recent statement about him having resigned while in the military? If she was signed in June and he resigned in February, how can they have a close junior/senior relationship? 

• Sad 1