Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Thank you @ibru for your continuing effort in keeping this thread warm.   Truly appreciate your time searching for new updates; I know some are from the past but they are all good.

Allow me to occasionally share one or two of mine here

And May you be well and healthy, Mr Lee

Likewise, to all chingus here.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

It looks like we were right about what his October message meant. I'm guessing this is a jacket he signed for someone he was training with. Does this mean he graduated today?

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like he did graduate today. The original poster of that picture said as much (trained from October 10 - November 7) and geotagged the photo. A few other people who graduated today have posted, but nothing with JS. I'd love if we got at least one picture or a peep out of him, but even if we don't, it's nice to know the harder part of his enlistment is over. 

• Like 6