Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

anonymous asked:

Have you seen Lee Jong Suk in person then? :o Is he really tall & handsome like in the dramas?

handsomescorner:

Yes I’ve seen him twice. While he was promoting R2B movie. These days I REALLY REALLY want to meet him but my work just don’t allow me T^T … 

Yes he is super tall and I think is more handsome in person o.o .. idk how to explain this but I was near him the 2nd time I saw him and his skin is just flawless. He was prettier than the girl and his lips are just… perfection. I always thought his skin was just a lot of make up, but is not that. His flawless skin is real! kkk of course make up helps, but he as a perfect base to start with ^^ I have very crappy fotos (12) of those days lol … but srly … he is just too pretty. Couldn’t think properly and became a stupid bcs of hm. I even forgot all my Korean that day and asked him in the most stupid way: please say hi xD … *goes hide*
Ah~.. and about his natural cuteness…kkk  1st time I met him I actually won a towel of the movie bcs they asked if there was a foreign in the place and I stood up super fast rising my hand and said ME! …kkk… jongsuk who watched me just laughed at me and imitated me jumping a little and rising his hand in the way I did \(//∇//)\  … oww such a cutie (although my face was all red and I was dying of embarrassment inside ^^;)

2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly) I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<

2012.08.18, R2B movie presentation? (Don’t know how to call that exactly)

I took these pics last year, travel from Seoul to Daegu around 3 hours just to see him <3 … It was the first time I could see him front to front… *-* … such a cuite, he is for sure a perfect guy~ 
Now I am sharing this, although they are not good enough jejeje … sorry, I was nervous >.<

http://handsomescorner.tumblr.com/post/44215190193/2012-08-18-r2b-movie-presentation-dont-know