Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Watch out Kim Woo Bin - there may be a new guy vying for your bro′s attention!

The two actors in the film No Breathing have met again in a clever parody video put together by a fan.

The ‘bromance’ couples were a hot trend in 2013, from Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo from the movie Greatly Secretly to G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Don from Infinity Challenge.

50857002.jpg

The rising star Lee Jong Suk was no exception, as he′s been frequently linked to his School 2013 co-star, Kim Woo Bin.

Seo In Guk also joined in the trend, with his chemistry with Hoya from tvN’s Reply 1997.

And so of course, this new bromance was inevitable when the two actors finally met for the movie as aspiring swimming rivals, who butt heads each time they meet, but develop friendship in the end.

The parody video was set to Yoon Mi Rae’s Touch Love, showing the two actors hiding their feelings as they fall into bromance.

[iNFO] Lee Jong Suk to attend Daejeon Drama Festival (APAN Star Awards) today, 11/16. Nominated for Exellence in Acting Award

• What: Daejeon Drama Festival (APAN Star Awards)
  • When: Today, November 16: 5-10PM KST
  • Where: Hall of Jeongsimhwa International Cultural Center at Chungnam National University, Daejeon City
  • Nomited for: Excellence in Acting (Actor/Male) Award <School 2013, I Hear Your Voice>

Source: daejeon.go.kr

Credit: withljongsuk

amyhsktumblr_mwc5tnVyrw1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

amyhsk:

I am going to see Jong Suk in person!!!!!!!!!!

I got up early actually today, but I didn’t leave home very early, I didn’t think I need to. @@ I was getting quite worried on the way when I read on weibo mainland fans went to see the shopping arcade the day before and my friend went there early and told me 20+ people lined up at 0845. I ran in the MTR to change trains and got there at 0910. Nothing is open then, apart from supermarket, so I could just do my crazy shopping in the supermarket.

At least 100 people lined up before 10am, the tickets must be gone within 10mins after the Concierge opened.

I got the ticket at 1005. Many passerby asked me what we were queuing up for. Haha.