Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titles2" style="font-family: Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px;"2013 APAN Star Awards – Nominees List

ApanStarAwards2013 bc1 2013 APAN Star Awards   Nominees List

Male Top Excellence Award

- Go Soo (Empire of Gold)

- Jo In Sung (That Winter the Wind Blows)

- Joo Won (Good Doctor)

- Lee Jun Ki (Two Weeks)

- So Ji Sub (The Master’s Sun)

ApanStarAwards2013 bc2 2013 APAN Star Awards   Nominees List

Female Top Excellence Award

- Gong Hyo Jin (The Master’s Sun)

- Kim Hye Soo (God of Workplace)

- Lee Bo Young (My Daughter Seo Young, I Hear Your Voice)

- Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows)

- Soo Ae (Yawang)

Male Excellence Award

- Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor)

- Lee Jin Wook (Nine)

- Lee Jong Suk (School 2013, I Hear Your Voice)

- Lee Sang Yoon (My Daughter is Seo Young)

- Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book)

Female Excellence Award

- Eugene (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance)

- Han Hye Jin (I Summon You Gold)

- Kim So Yeon (Two Weeks)

- Kim Hyun Joo (Cruel Palace / War of Flowers)

- Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)

Best Rookie Award

- Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book)

- Choi Soo Young (Cyrano Dating Agency)

- Ha Yeon Soo (Monstar)

- Kim Woo Bin (School 2013)

- Kim Yoo Ri (Cheongdamdong Alice, The Master’s Sun)

- Lee Sang Yeob (Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love)

- Lee Yoo Bi (Gu Family Book)

- Oh Chang Seok (Princess Aurora)

- Park Seo Joon (I Summon You Gold)

In addition to five awards above, they will also give popular star award, lifetime achievement award, best performance award, best couple award, best action award, best OST award, best dressed award, best director award, etc. Criteria: all dramas (both public broadcasting & cable dramas) aired between 1 November 2012 – 30 September 2013.

2013 Apan Star Awards ceremony (part of Daejeon K-Drama Festival) will be held on November 16, 2013 (today) – red carpet starts at 5PM KST.

Cr: NateFB & Naver blog

source: http://beatuscorner.com/2013-apan-star-awards-nominees-list/

Hello to all! Bonjour: hello to you girl...are you a doctor? I'm happy to know you are okay...so you are going to help your countrymen...that's so lovely of you...be safe! I wish your country the best! Rania: who's special girl? I always thought it was YOU! Hehehe! I do have a lot of hidden talents! Hahahaha! Being alone I like to do things that are creative...hence the knitting and crochet! How about you? Let me get back to you about the Japanese drama since ...let me tell you...I go crazy just memorizing the title in Japanese! *rolls eyes!* I am telling you...it's inguk/sukkie bromance that rules...well...in my heart! Hahaha! But woobin will always be the first... Woot! Woot! Go sukkie go! I am so proud of you! Win or lose...you will always be a winner here! So Rania...you think sukkie won since he is attending the awards? Will woobin attend too...Bo young?...is this different from the MAMA? Love love the skin food calendar...how I wish I can have one! Rania...this time his red hair is more orangey then before...but I guess since he is so milky white that is why they dyed his hair red... Shin.U: thank you for the wonderful singles translation... Lovely to know more about him! Excited for the news on the APAN awards! It's later ...right? Jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: Hello to all! Bonjour: hello to you girl...are you a doctor? I'm happy to know you are okay...so you are going to help your countrymen...that's so lovely of you...be safe! I wish your country the best! Rania: who's special girl? I always thought it was YOU! Hehehe! I do have a lot of hidden talents! Hahahaha! Being alone I like to do things that are creative...hence the knitting and crochet! How about you? Let me get back to you about the Japanese drama since ...let me tell you...I go crazy just memorizing the title in Japanese! *rolls eyes!* I am telling you...it's inguk/sukkie bromance that rules...well...in my heart! Hahaha! But woobin will always be the first... Woot! Woot! Go sukkie go! I am so proud of you! Win or lose...you will always be a winner here! So Rania...you think sukkie won since he is attending the awards? Will woobin attend too...Bo young?...is this different from the MAMA? Love love the skin food calendar...how I wish I can have one! Rania...this time his red hair is more orangey then before...but I guess since he is so milky white that is why they dyed his hair red... Shin.U: thank you for the wonderful singles translation... Lovely to know more about him! Excited for the news on the APAN awards! It's later ...right? Jong suk fighting!!!

섹션 타이틀 이미지스타 총출동에 `대전이 들썩`…16일 아판스타 어워즈
기사입력 2013.11.15 16:02:45 | 최종수정 2013.11.15 16:28:26

대전에 브라운관 스타들이 대거 모인다. 대전시와 대전문화산업진흥원은 16일 오후 6시 충남대 정심화홀에서 `2013 아판 스타 어워즈(APAN Star AwardsㆍAsia Pacific Actors Network)`를 개최한다.
기사의 0번째 이미지

톱 탤런트 송혜교(사진 왼쪽), 이보영, 이종석(사진 오른쪽), 유준상, 손현주, 주지훈 등 50여 명의 스타들이 참석할 예정이다. 더원, 블락비, 에이핑크, 유키스 등 인기 가수들도 출연해 축하공연을 벌인다. 당초 참여가 예상돼 관심을 모았던 소지섭, 조인성은 불참을 통보한 것으로 전해졌다. 탤런트들이 일반에 모습을 보이는 `레드카펫` 행사는 오후 5시에 시작된다. 

이휘재ㆍ소연의 사회로 열리는 이번 시상식에선 지난해 11월부터 올해 9월 말까지 지상파, 종합편성 채널, 케이블 TV를 통해 방영된 총 75편의 드라마에 출연한 배우들을 대상으로 선정한 11개 본상과 8개 특별상 수상자를 시상한다. 

이효정 대전문화산업진흥원장은 "이번 드라마 축제를 통해 대전의 드라마 콘텐츠 발전이 한층 업그레이드될 것으로 기대된다"며"올해 대전액션영상센터 준공, 내년 시청자미디어센터 개관 그리고 2015년 HD드라마타운 건립 등 차별된 문화 자원 구축과 투자기반이 조성되는 대전이 신(新) 한류중심 도시로 우뚝 설 수 있도록 최선의 노력을 다하겠다"고 말했다. 

[대전 = 조한필 기자] 

http://news.mk.co.kr/v3/view.php?year=2013&no=1135801

it s official now he definitely won an award :D 

logo-akp-icon.png

T-ara's Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae to host the '2013 APAN Star Awards' in Daejeon today

November 16, 2013 @ 2:50 am

T-ara-Soyeon-lee-hwi-jae_1384569777_af_o

T-ara's Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae have been appointed as MCs for the '2013 APAN Star Awards' which will begin in Daejeon today!

SEE ALSO: T-ara is the top K-Pop act selected by experts on 'KPOPULOUS'!

The drama festival's rep stated on the 16th, "We chose Soyeon as host because of the natural way she portrayed her childish yet lovably cute character Lee Kwan Soon in the KBS 2TV drama 'Haeundae Lovers' aired last year as well as her actual witty personality."

Actors Song Hye KyoLee Bo Young, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Jong Suk, Yeon Jung HoonSon Hyun Joo, and more will be recognized during the '2013 APAN Star Awards' to be held at Jung Shin Hwa Hall, Chungnam National University in Daejun on the 16th at 5 PM KST.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/t-aras-soyeon-and-lee-hwi-jae-to-host-the-2013-apan-star-awards-in-daejeon#axzz2kg8lbtM6

APAN STAR AWARD 2013
@Shin u is sukii going to sit next to Song hye kyo?
Vị trí ngồi của Zịt ngố là cạnh Song Hye Kyoặc, vậy chị Bô đâu? Sao xếp chỗ ngồi kỳ cục vậy? Hay chị Bô đổi lịch ko đi? chuyện gì đã xảy ra
1000620_593807780668035_1466035949_n.jpg
cr Lee Jong Suk FC in Vietnam