Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

amyhsktumblr_mw8z9nS4LD1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

Jongsuk Shanghai Fan meeting date announced

(News from LJS Baidu Bar)

It is going to be held on 12 January 2014 at 1930.

Ticket prices will be RMB 1280, 980, 680, 480.

(Baidu Bar will organise a group ticket sale, the transfer account number will be announced at 10am 16 Nov and the public sale will start from 11am.)

Venue: Shanghai Pudong Broad Auto Park Indoor Exhibition Hall
(上海浦東博大汽車公園室內展館-炫空間)
(I can’t find an official website/official English name of this place, I could only got the initial part of the official name from google search.)

Anyone going to this FM??? I’m seriously thinking about going. I need to transfer the money and get the HK fan signing on the same day at the same time!!! What am I going to do????)

(I forgot where I got this kiyomi pic, just remember it is from the Taiwan FM. I just have it on my phone, if anyone know who took this, please tell me, I can add the pic credit…)

@ shin uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :D heyyyyyyyyyyy shin uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu can u hear meeee or hhhhh can y reaaadddddddd meeeee  :-h
just a question r u watching any drama these days?????? i really want to watch something new,, i  need to get over IHYV :D plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a good drama to watchhhhhhhhhhhh  :((

Rania Zeid said: @ shin uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :D heyyyyyyyyyyy shin uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu can u hear meeee or hhhhh can y reaaadddddddd meeeee  :-h
just a question r u watching any drama these days?????? i really want to watch something new,, i  need to get over IHYV :D plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a good drama to watchhhhhhhhhhhh  :((