Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[CC] Binge-Watching: Lee Jong-Suk

Here comes the special clip of Lee Jong-Suk with SBS!
Please Enjoy :-)

Full Episode of [I Can Hear Your Voice]   

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShqORWiDquPR79p-U2pQ53A1vQsfStSA

Full Episode of [Dr. Stranger] 

hhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShqORWiDquNIb8JQTyYQZq6_BLpsZbRk

Full Episode of [Pinocchio]   

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShqORWiDquPWf5FrgltV_ARtpWiyyj0z

• Like 1

Top 4 K-Drama Actors With The Best Instagram Update For The Month Of June According To Kpopmap Readers

nstagram is one of the many social media platforms our favorite stars use to connect with fans. Sharing regular updates of their activities from behind-the-scenes moments, photoshoots, games, adventures, or simple things like going on a stroll, visiting a coffee shop, food pictures, or just the adorable selfies. Fans get a kick out of this when their favorite actors share pictures of their activities, which further fosters their connection with them.

Every week, we highlight our top 10 picks of K-Drama actors who share the best Instagram updates. This fun series is to spotlight the actors' page and show some of our readers who may or may not be their fans, some of the content they might have missed from these stars. At the end of each article, we take a fun poll asking our readers to choose which of these actors had the best update that week.

The results are in! Here are the top 4 actors with the best Instagram updates in the month of June according to Kpopmap readers.

Note that the pictures used in this article are from the original updates by these actors which were voted for by Kpopmap readers. 

3. Week 3 - Lee Jong Suk

Top 4 K-Drama Actors With The Best Instagram Update For The Month Of June According To Kpopmap Readers

Top actor Lee Jong Suk's visuals are surreal even with barely any makeup. With his glowy skin, sharp jawline, stunning eyes, and beautiful locks of hair, in this update, we get a closer look at his handsome face and we must say he is simply flawless. Flawlessly taking the win for week 3, he ranks 1st on the poll.

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-4-kdrama-actors-with-the-best-instagram-update-for-the-month-of-june-according-to-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 2

Hello chingus! :waves:@backstreetboysfan @ibru @Rania Zeid @Selin Eroğlu @Panther4eva @hilllllllly @frozentundra @jongkkot

I am contacting you to ask you if you would like for us Event Organizers to do a thread spotlight about Lee Jong Suk in light of the fact that he's finally coming back with a new drama after his military service. :kiss_wink:

It would give you guys a chance to showcase your oppa as well as promote his upcoming drama Big Mouth. :love:

We could launch the event right before Big Mouth starts airing or when it starts airing.

In able to do that, we would need your help to put together some text about him. If there would be any volunteers who could help us, we would really appreciate it. We EOs will put together a poll on this thread, as well as, promote the event on the forum.

Here are some examples from other threads and their thread spotlights - please click on the actor name to get to the thread spotlight post.

Choi Daniel

Park Seo Joon

Lee Min Ho

Feel free to reply on this thread, or to PM me. It would be really great if we could organize this as I am sure many people would be interested in learning more about Lee Jong Suk.

:heart4:

Kind Regards from @partyon

re: @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk Talks About What Drew Him To The Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth” And His Dual-Natured Character

Lee Jong Suk talked about his role in the upcoming drama “Big Mouth”!

MBC’s “Big Mouth” is a hard-boiled noir drama about a third-rate lawyer named Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk) who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius conman known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, he must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

On his choice to star in “Big Mouth,” Lee Jong Suk shared, “I am close with director Oh Choong Hwan and have great trust in him, and he said let’s have fun working together like in the past, so I decided on [starring in the drama] after thinking it over.” He continued, “The irony of an ordinary lawyer becoming suspected of being a genius conman was very interesting. I think I will be able to show a new side of me through the character Park Chang Ho who crosses back and forth between good and evil in order to survive.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-7-800x533.jpeg

Regarding his first impression of Park Chang Ho, the actor remarked, “When I first saw the script, he was a figure whom I mostly considered to be ordinary and pitiful.” However, Lee Jong Suk shared that he also wanted to support Park Chang Ho.

Having finished filming, Lee Jong Suk revealed that his perspective of Park Chang Ho has changed. He said, “Now when I look at Park Chang Ho, rather than seeming ordinary, I get the thought that he is quite a strong character. I hope viewers personally check out what ‘strong’ means by watching the broadcast.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-6-800x533.jpeg

Park Chang Ho is a character who becomes known as both the “big mouth” lawyer and the genius conman “big mouse.” In order to distinguish between the two personas, Lee Jong Suk shared, “I tried to make a difference in the subtle details such as his gaze and manner of speech. Lawyer Park Chang Ho and genius conman Park Chang Ho are the same person, but they harbor different goals and emotions. I thought over how to portray the appropriate emotions that fit the situation each was in.”

Lee Jong Suk elaborated, “He is a character literally covered in blood, sweat, and tears. In order to make a living and in order to survive, he awakens his survival instincts,” raising anticipation for Park Chang Ho’s upcoming battle.

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Suk-8-800x533.jpeg

Finally, Lee Jong Suk shared, “In ‘Big Mouth,’ various figures are complicatedly intertwined. It would be great if viewers focus on what the true intentions of these characters are and what truth is hidden behind the storm of events. Since it is a drama with a powerful story, viewers will be able to watch each episode with great excitement.”

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Doctor Lawyer.” Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Lee Jong Suk Talks About What Drew Him To The Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth” And His Dual-Natured Character | Soompi

• Like 4

I wonder where the quotes they used for this article came from. In the US, it's not unusual for a celeb to do phone interviews with various publications, but I don't think I've ever seen an example of that happening in Korea. So I assume these quotes may be taken from a promotion interview he did for MBC or Disney+...? They included a similar article with pictures of YoonA just a few days ago, but it didn't include any quotes from her. Are they not going to do press together? I find the distance between them kind of odd, not gonna lie. 

ETA: Ah! Nevermind. Spoke too soon. They just released more of her pictures, with quotes a few minutes ago. :sweatingbullets: So hopefully this is from an interview they did together that we will see soon. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I'm not so great at making videos, but I am happy to contribute info! 

So, video.... I can take some good videos, cut them and make one)))))

I HOPE, I CAN DO IT)))

So when we are going to start?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Have sent a PM to the people who want to contribute. If someone else also wants to contribute to the thread spotlight, please let me know and I will add you to the PM. :glasses:

Yay! This is gonna be great! :coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1