Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@bahara Ding, ding ding! Thank you for saying that! I think you hit the nail on the head and touched on what has been bothering me in a way I wasn't connecting. People keep telling me that he isn't a social media person, but like you said, he's always been an avid promoter. I wasn't expecting him to document his day to day. I just wanted him to acknowledge what we are all so excited for. The lack of attention he's given Big Mouth (like... zero) is something I was taking personally. How could he not be excited to post the teaser himself? How could he not want to show us what he's been working on all this time? He also has 23 MILLION subscribers. That is an insane reach that nobody else promoting this drama has. All this time, I've been thinking that something was wrong with him and it was starting to influence Big Mouth promotion... but you're absolutely right. There might just be something wrong with Big Mouth. 

35 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I wonder if there is something related to Disney? MBC is doing its usual promotion job, and so is Astory. I haven't seen a lot of promo from the Disney end, could it be related to that?

I started to worry when Disney+ didn't upload an interview with him and Yoona. They are definitely late if it's going to happen at all. That is why my focus went back to Jongsuk (and how he'd all but disappeared) instead of the drama promotion itself.

I guess what throws me are all the mixed signals. I have felt like Disney (and everyone else) was doing a great job at promoting it. They have them plastered on tunnels and train stations in Japan and other areas. It's available and promoted to all of the Asian countries you would expect. I was especially fond of all the ads declaring that Lee Jong Suk has returned. I don't think I've ever seen a drama mention a comeback post-enlistment before. But when this week came around without any interviews or promo from Yoona and Jongsuk, my attention turned to Jongsuk's silence. 

I can't say that Disney+ looks particularly guilty, but I do think this all points to an issue with the drama. There has to be a reason Jongsuk was more than willing to break his social media silence to promote a comparatively less important interview and photoshoot, but couldn't (or wouldn't) extend the same courtesy to his comeback drama, 3 (almost 4) years in the making. I used to think it might be Yoona's fault. She is a very, very busy woman. She's hosting award shows, recording an album, staring in a variety show, filming a movie, and God knows what else. If she could only lend a very small chunk of time to Big Mouth promo, we could be waiting on her to be free. I just don't know why that would keep Jongsuk from posting. 

Could he feel disappointed in the project? Is the CGI bad? Did the story take a bad turn? Maybe there is a scandal involving someone in the cast or crew, or bad blood between important people? 

• Like 4

Big Mouth “Commercial Video Live” Promotion in COEX Seoul.

2022.07.21 MBC Drama Net IG update of Big Mouth.

"In order to survive, I have to become the real (big mouse)"
Park Changho | Lee Jong Suk

"I will go all the way to the end to save my husband!"
Go Miho | Lim YoonA 

Instagram (@mbcdramanet) https://instagram.com/p/CgQwXbVgzRz/

• Like 4

[SCREEN-CAPS] 2022.07.22 Exclusive Highlight: You must reveal the truth to survive! 

https://tv.naver.com/v/28094684/list/795552

Spoiler

2022.07.22 Preview of "Big Mouth"  at 1:00 AM KST on MBC after "I Live Alone" broadcast.

https://twitter.com/mbcdrama_pre/status/1550299590456446977

• Like 5

Key Reasons To Watch Lee Jong Suk And YoonA’s Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth”

Key Reasons To Watch Lee Jong Suk And YoonA’s Upcoming Drama “Big Mouth”

Jul 22, 2022
by S. Cho

“Big Mouth” has shared three key words that sum up the upcoming hard-boiled noir drama!

MBC’s “Big Mouth” stars Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who winds up in charge of a murder case that turns him overnight into a genius con artist known as “Big Mouse.” In order to survive and protect his family, the “big-mouthed” lawyer must expose a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

While you anxiously await the drama’s premiere, here are three key words to amp up the excitement!

1. Find “Big Mouse,” the king of the dark world hidden behind a veil

The first and perhaps most important key word is “Big Mouse.” Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer known as “Big Mouth,” takes on a murder case that turns him overnight into the genius con artist “Big Mouse” and lands him in prison. As soon as this happens, Park Chang Ho and his wife Go Mi Ho (Girls’ Generation’s YoonA) set off to find who framed him and expose the real Big Mouse.

They’re not alone as Gucheon’s mayor Choi Do Ha (Kim Joo Heon), Gucheon Hospital’s director Hyun Joo Hee (Ok Ja Yeon), and Gong Ji Hoon (Yang Kyung Won), the CEO of Woojung Ilbo and the leader of secret organization NR Forum, are all determined to uncover Big Mouse’s true identity – but for different reasons.

2. The secret truth hidden behind Gucheon’s beautiful appearance

“Big Mouth” is set in the beautiful fictional city of Gucheon that has a population of over 1 million. As the city is run by former star prosecutor Choi Do Ha, Gucheon has grown into a great city to live in, with regards to economy, education, culture, welfare, and public security.

However, this prosperity is meant solely for the wealthy. When the beautiful veil is lifted off the city of Gucheon, there is the hell-like Gucheon prison which has a nasty reputation, as well as corruption and various conspiracies. What’s especially interesting is that both Choi Do Ha and Hyun Joo Hee are members of the NR Forum and they each have full control over Gucheon’s politics and healthcare.

3. The desperate battle and results of ordinary citizens trying to save their families

Ordinary citizens of Gucheon like Park Chang Ho and Go Mi Ho are suffering due to the unexpected and raging storm that has thrown their family into chaos overnight. As lawyer-turned-criminal Park Chang Ho heads to prison, he must find a way to survive in a huddle of bad guys, including Jerry (Kwak Dong Yeon), who’s been convicted of fraud multiple times. Knowing the battle her husband is going through, Go Mi Ho steps forward and enlists the help of her father-in-law to prove Park Chang Ho innocent. Adding to this battle will be none other than NR Forum, which represents all types of power in Gucheon.

“Big Mouth” will premiere on July 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1537408wpp/key-reasons-to-watch-lee-jong-suk-and-yoonas-upcoming-drama-big-mouth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[2022.07.22 ARTICLE]

'Big Mouth' Lee Jong-Suk → Lim Yoon-ah, reveals a highlight video that stimulates the senses

0000162150_001_20220722131701480.jpg?type=w540

The highlight video containing the epicenter of the war in 'Big Mouth' stimulates the desire for reasoning.

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouth', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 29th (Friday) (creators Jang Young-cheol and Jeong Kyung-soon, scripted by Kim Ha-ram, directed by Oh Chung-hwan, produced by A-Story, Studio Dragon, and A-Man Project), is a livelihood lawyer with a win rate of 10% accidentally It depicts the story of a person who gets caught up in a murder case and discovers the true face of a privileged class that is stained with a huge conspiracy to survive and protect their family by becoming a rare genius con artist 'Big Mouse' overnight.

The released highlight video draws attention, starting with the opening title full of clues that mean 'Big Mouse', a genius con artist hidden behind a veil. 

From countless gold ingots falling from the sky to the magician's card, which means 'powerful person' in the Bible, leaves a question mark. 

I wonder if the genius con artist 'Big Mouse' is right for the black figure who leisurely escapes through a maze-like prison with strict surveillance and tangled maze like a big mouse escaping the sewer.

On the other hand, along with Park Chang Ho's (Lee Jong Suk) words, "There are different kinds of "Big Mouse in the world," the daily life of an ordinary, small-citizen couple also catches the eye. 

Park Chang-ho (Lee Jong Suk), who was suffering from the blames of the clients because his winning rate is less than 10%, receives a huge request. Choi Do-ha (Kim Joo-heon), who called Park Chang-ho "an incompetent and well-spoken lawyer" as if answering the question of his wife Go Mi-ho (Im Yoon-ah), 'Why do you ask about it?'

In response, Park Chang-ho, while digging into the truth of the case he is in charge of, provokes a person he should not touch. Gong Ji-hoon (Yang Kyung-won), the president of the Woojung Ilbo related to the murder and the leader of the NR Forum, a private group for the privileged class, was offended. Like someone's warning that taking charge of the case may be unfortunate, an endless ordeal begins for Park Chang-ho, creating an ominous feeling.

Mi-ho Go, who lost her husband in front of his eyes, reads through him, saying, "We believe and hold on," and struggles to find out the truth instead of Park Chang-ho. While in prison, Chang-ho Park goes back and forth between life and death, Mi-ho Go reaffirms her will, saying, "Anyway, I will find out everything you did." As Gomi-ho gets closer to the truth, the persecution and threats of Hyun Joo-hee (Ok Ja-yeon), the director of Gucheon Hospital, who seems to be involved in the incident, intensify, and in the end, Park Chang-ho takes off his helpless figure and burns his life to protect her family.

Park Chang-ho, who said, "Those who attack me knowing that they are wild beasts, I want to bite them all," gradually meet changes in a prison infested with vicious criminals. While he enters the heart of a terrifying scheme, Ho Gomi secures a decisive clue to assert her husband's innocence, and does not give up even when his life is threatened and displays the temperament of a victor.

After the truth is revealed, the turbulent development, such as the voice of Mi-ho Go, who cries out that 'a person is dead,' as if hinting at the aftermath of the storm, the building being blown up, and Chang-ho Park walking with enthusiastic cheers from the prisoners, heightens the tension. Curiosity is growing whether Park Chang-ho and Go Mi-ho will be able to find the truth safely and return to their normal lives.

As such, 'Big Mouse' is a highlight video containing the murder case that changed a family's life and the family's struggle to find out the truth. making.

MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Big Mouse' will be broadcasted for the first time at 9:50 pm on the 29th (Friday) following 'Doctor Royer'.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Credit: https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=408&aid=0000162150

• Like 3

Big Mouth looks very promising, I liked the new long trailer. Lee Jong Suk's character is different, at first I was hesitant that his character will be similar to WYWS but he proved otherwise with the new trailer. Jongsuk portrayed his character perfectly. I can tell that series will be very dramatic, heart wrenching and intense. And it will be probably twist in the story line. I felt like Lee Jong Suk's character would not come out completely innocent from the trailer, I could be wrong of course, but I sensed something like that.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Selin Eroğlu said:

I felt like Lee Jong Suk's character would not come out completely innocent from the trailer, I could be wrong of course, but I sensed something like that.

That's my impression, too. 

Kdramas are cyclical and right now we are sort of in a noir cycle. Think of Vincenzo. This gives me some similar vibes.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Selin Eroğlu said:

I felt like Lee Jong Suk's character would not come out completely innocent from the trailer, I could be wrong of course, but I sensed something like that.

I get the same vibe, but it's ok if I'm wrong. I'm sure it will be full or twists and turns we won't see coming. I'm particularly curious about his switch from Big Mouth to Big Mouse. Since he didn't have any visible injuries after his car crash, all of the cuts on his face are from being tormented by the other prisoners in jail... which we obviously see a lot of. But we also see him practically running the jail without any injuries, which must happen later. I think we're supposed to believe he finds his backbone and learns to fight, but I think there is more to it than that. Maybe it has something to do with the man he unmasks? Can't wait to find out!

• Like 5