Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk’s Agency Responds To Report Of Actor Receiving Draft Notice

Lee-Jong-Suk-XPN.png

Lee Jong Suk’s agency has responded to reports regarding the actor’s draft notice.

On July 28, YG Entertainment released an official report, saying, “It’s true that Lee Jong Suk has received his draft notice, but there has not yet been a final decision regarding the matter.”

They continued, saying, “Lee Jong Suk feels responsible for his film ‘VIP,’ which is set to premiere in August, as well as his upcoming drama ‘While You Were Sleeping.’ He will be trying his best [to participate] in each project’s promotional schedule.”

Meanwhile, one media site previously reported that the actor had received a draft notice last month that said he needed to enlist in the military on August 10. However, his film “VIP” is set to premiere on August 24.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/27/lee-jong-suks-agency-responds-report-actor-receiving-draft-notice/

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

According to Dispatch Leejongsuk got grade 4 (public service)cz of his knee injury nd study (master dgree) .so the army has decided that not him. and he can postpone his enlistment due to study

News Link: https://t.co/RewKEVeIRY

Thanks dear for good news! :D

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk receives his draft notice from the army for August 10th

tumblr_inline_otsgafK08q1sp3v51_540.pngtumblr_inline_otsge6fP9k1sp3v51_540.png

Sports Chosun via Naver: Lee Jong Suk “Received draft notice but nothing has been decided yet”

1. [+6,167, -344]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why the arrogant-sounding response? ㅋㅋ He got his draft, why is it up to him to make a decision?

2. [+4,577, -195] You should enlist if you received your draft

3. [+3,596, -164] Lee Jong Suk’s just an 89erㅋㅋ Jang Geun Suk is 87er, why isn’t he enlisting?

4. [+2,393, -126] Go out there and serve.  Salute

5. [+2,150, -124] Enlist if you received your draft

6. [+705, -34] Never mind him, why isn’t Jang Geun Suk in the army yet?

7. [+609, -26] Are actors who are 87 and 88er not enlisting just because they haven’t received their draft notice?

8. [+650, -47] Random but when is Lee Seung Gi getting discharge? Is he staying as a sergeant or something? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s taking forever

9. [+420, -15] Better to get it done soon

10. [+301, -4] He’s finished filming his movie and drama, what’s the reason in delaying it further? Besides, he’ll be in public service. It will be good for your career if you just go already

Naver

1. [+151, -3] Ugh, nothing has been decided yet so trash reporters, don’t get too nosy

2. [+142, -31] It’s not like he won’t be enlisting, stop pressuring him

3. [+119, -24] People are just nosy

4. [+85, -16] Trash reporters are the problem

5. [+54, -9] He has a movie and drama that are soon to be released, he’s responsible for promotions but it’s not like he won’t be serving. Why so salty?

6. [+45, -7] Before he debuted as an actor, he had to quit taekwondo due to an accident. The decision to be assigned to public service was made before he even debuted. He’s postponing enlistment because of his studies and promos, it’s not illegal. What’s the problem? 

Trans By: kkul-jaem.blogspot

• Like 4

Kim So Hyun, Yoon Kyun Sang, And Lee Sung Kyung To Make Cameo Appearances In “While You Were Sleeping”

Kim-So-Hyun-Yoon-Kyun-Sang-Lee-Sung-Kyun

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “While You Were Sleeping” is not only gaining traction because of its leads, Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, but also because of its special lineup of cameo appearances.

“While You Were Sleeping” will be the story of a woman who can predict the future in her dreams (played by Suzy) and a man who tries to stop those dreams from becoming a reality (played by Lee Jong Suk). Filming first began in March and wrapped up on July 27.

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy will be joined by actors like Park Jin Joo, Jung Hae In, Lee Sang Yeob, Min Sung Wook, and Shin Jae Ha. They will be led by PD Oh Choong Hwan, who has worked on productions like “My Love From the Star” and “Doctors,” with a script written by Park Hae Ryun, who has worked on dramas like “I Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio.”

Joining the cast and crew in special cameo appearances will be Yoon Kyun Sang, Lee Sung Kyung, and Kim So Hyun.

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung worked with PD Oh Choong Hwan on SBS’s “Doctors” as the characters Jung Yoon Do and Jin Seo Woo. The drama enjoyed a high viewership rating and the two actors were praised for their acting talents. They continued to meet up after the drama ended, and they have decided to appear in the drama to show their support for the director.

The duo also has a special connection to Lee Jong Suk. Yoon Kyun Sang played Lee Jong Suk’s brother in Park Hye Ryun’s “Pinocchio,” while Lee Jong Suk and Lee Sung Kyung are close friends, with the actor making a cameo appearance in the actress’s recent MBC drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.” Both Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung filmed their respective parts in June.

Kim So Hyun will be joining the drama to show her support for scriptwriter Park Hae Ryun, who she worked with on KBS’s “Page Turner.” SidusHQ confirmed the news on July 28 and added, “She filmed her part during the last day of filming [on July 27].”

The star-studded drama “While You Were Sleeping” will begin airing in September after the end of “Into the New World.”

Are you excited for this drama?

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/28/kim-hyun-yoon-kyun-sang-lee-sung-kyung-make-cameo-appearances-sleeping/

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk Plans to Postpone his Scheduled Military Enlistment

lee-jong-suk_1454104525_af_org_(1).jpg

On the 28th of July, after deciding to be enlisted in the military service, he suddenly planned to postpone it.

According to the reports gathered, the actor’s enlistment date is on the 10th of August 2017, but he is deciding to postpone it due to some important matters he has to attend to. Upon the interview with him, Lee Jong Suk stated, “I planned to postpone it for my graduate school.” He just started attending school last year taking up film acting at Konkuk University.

The actor also added “I think I have the responsibility to promote my movie V.I.P and the drama While You Were Sleeping. So I will be doing my best to postpone my military service.”

Whatever decision Lee Jong Suk makes, the fans will surely support him in any way. 

source: https://www.kpoparazzi.com/article/view/115/

• Like 4

HI!

IF YOU ARE REALLY A FAN OF LEE JONG SUK - VOTE FOR HIM AND DRAMA W-TWO WORLDS!

2nd Round 2016 K-DRAMAS CONTEST ON SOOMPI

VOTING PERIOD: July 27 (12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 (12 AM GMT +1).

Pls, send this message to all your friends!

IF YOU ARE REALLY A FAN OF LEE JONG SUK - MAKE A SOOMPI ACCOUNT AND VOTE FOR HIM ON SOOMPI!
2nd Round 2016 K-DRAMAS CONTEST ON SOOMPI
Link: https://forums.soompi.com/…/405430-round-2-k-drama-soompi…/…
VOTING PERIOD: July 27 (12 AM GMT+1) - August 1 (12 AM GMT +1).
Only Soompi members can vote! 
It's very easy to open Soompi account via FaceBook! 
Steps to open Soompi account:
Go to link: https://www.soompi.com/

•    There is the log in/sign up option on top right 
•    Click on it 
•    Then blue button appears saying: “SIGN UP BY FB” 
•    CLICK ON THAT AND - YOU ARE A SOOMPI MEMBER!

FIGHTING!

e83e6902ly1fhzo612cyug20h00mknpk.gif

• Like 4

DF0sp_TUMAAOhyL.jpg

I'm confused about time of  V.I.P. V LIVE!!!

First it was 13:00, after 11:00 and now they have given " 장동건 X 김명민 X 박희순 X 이종석 <브이아이피> V라이브 '<V.I.P.> V LIVE'
Upcoming LIVE Coming soon    시간 Jul 31 7:00 AM" 
:( Like a joke... to make V LIVE at this time....

Credit: http://www.vlive.tv/video/37023

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

@ibru It is 1 PM Korean std time:)

I am 3 and a half hours behind Korea, and it shows 9:30 AM to me

So its adjusting to your std time

yup @frozentundra it is adjusting to our local time!!^_^

But it is strange... I did not login in V APP.. just opened the link ...:huh:

Ok.. will login and check my time....

• Like 1