Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

LEE JONG SUK FOR CREA MAGAZINE JP MARCH ISSUE

Lee Jong Suk appeared on the cover of the Spring 2023 issue of "CREA" as a symbol of "Now, to the evolving Korea!" As the next star of the first Hallyu boom led by Bae Yong Joon and Lee Byung Hun, he has already made his mark in his early twenties. Since then, he has been leading the Korean drama world for 10 years, and he spoke about his heart. The making movie of the cover shoot is also released!

In the studio in the early afternoon, he is wrapped in a calm atmosphere

maxresdefault.jpg

img_495cf0705461204409ebca6b6c67aa9a75278.jpg

Full article https://crea.bunshun.jp/articles/-/40758

Spoiler

img_faf2cb05cbaf666a2c38ac50d4c557bc120970.jpg

img_1cef8a46238509b3c9a340612db13c6a137885.jpg

img_1ecfd24c7fc2cb980891c80d9dc6016669352.jpg

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About His Past Turbulent Period, Deep Appreciation For IU, And More

Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About His Past Turbulent Period, Deep Appreciation For IU, And More

Feb 24, 2023
by S. Kim

Lee Jong Suk has shared what it means for him to be “looking for the essence,” his heartfelt appreciation and love for IU, and more with Esquire Korea magazine!

In one of the interviews that Lee Jong Suk previously participated, the actor had mentioned, “I am looking for the essence.” When the interviewer brought this up, Lee Jong Suk elaborated on his past statement by saying, “I think [essence] refers to a ‘principle’ or one’s basic ‘ideology.’ I don’t think it’s a bad thing to live while finding and protecting it. But if you take that and force it on others by telling them that they have to live by this too, that’s when you become a kkondae (a term generally used to describe an older person who is condescending or uses age to justify their actions).”

lee-jong-suk-1.jpeg

He reminisced, “Now that I think about it, I think the reason I said, ‘I’m looking for the essence,’ was because I was a little shaken around that time. Everyone goes through that period as they enter their 30s. When I was in my 20s, I thought that no matter what I did, people would understand me, but now that I am in my 30s, I think I should treat anyone I meet and talk with more maturely. It’s a time when self-censorship, which requires you to become more mature in everything, occurs. Besides, I think I was contemplating these things because it was the time I was returning after going through a turbulent period of military service.”

lee-jong-suk-10.jpeg

The interviewer asked if “that person” (IU) gave him a lot of strength back then. Lee Jong Suk laughed and jokingly said, “Is this how you throw a sudden question just like this?”

The actor continued, “It might sound like a cliché if I say that her existence itself gives me [a place to] rely on and strength. But so many other people besides myself are comforted by her music, her lyrics, and her comforting words. It’s the same for me, too. The only difference is that I receive that kind of comfort while having a conversation [with her]. But above all, we’ve been friends for quite some time, and I find her to be the funniest friend in the whole world. As I mentioned before, when entering my 30s, I was comforted a lot by that person who was my friend.”

Lee Jong Suk also shared, “We’ve been friends since I was in my mid-20s, which means that we met each other when we were quite young. So, when she tells me, ‘You’ve become a lot more mature now,’ I feel like I want to become even more mature. Moreover, I think to myself that I want to become a much better human being than I am now.”

Check out more stunning photos below!

Spoiler

lee-jong-suk-11.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-9.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-8.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-7.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-6.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-5.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-4.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-3.jpeg

lee-jong-suk-2.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1568648wpp/lee-jong-suk-opens-up-about-his-past-turbulent-period-deep-appreciation-for-iu-and-more

• Like 2

Spoiler

Actor Lee Jong Suk attended the pop-up store opening event for the launch of the 'Bottega Veneta' 2023 summer collection held at the Avenuel World Tower branch in Lotte Department Store, Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 9th of March 2023 and had photo time.

Fqw6-KpakAE0M_V?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsjamm/status/1633745623794196481

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsjamm/status/1633745447553732612

https://mobile.twitter.com/newsjamm/status/1633744936532328448

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, And More Reunite To Celebrate “I Hear Your Voice” 10th Anniversary

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, And More Reunite To Celebrate “I Hear Your Voice” 10th Anniversary

The cast of “I Hear Your Voice” have gathered together for the drama’s 10th anniversary!

On April 13, Lee Jong Suk took to Instagram to share photos of the heartwarming reunion between the “I Hear Your Voice” team. In addition to producing director (PD) Cho Soo Won, cast members Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, and Kim Kwang Gyu were captured smiling brightly as they posed in front of a number cake that says 10. Despite Yoon Sang Hyun’s absence, Lee Jong Suk wittily photoshopped the actor into the picture and added a simple caption that read, “So much time has passed already…!!! The 10th anniversary of ‘I Hear Your Voice.’ Thank you always.”

i-hear-your-voice2.jpg

i-hear-your-voice1.jpg

i-hear-your-voice3.jpg

“I Hear Your Voice” aired its first episode in June 2013. The drama’s highest average nationwide viewership rating was 24.1 percent and at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, it earned awards in six categories, including the Daesang Award (Grand Prize) for Lee Bo Young.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1579847wpp/lee-jong-suk-lee-bo-young-and-more-reunite-to-celebrate-i-hear-your-voice-10th-anniversary

• Like 2

Spoiler

2023.04.15 Lee Jong Suk at Incheon Airport heading to Philippines

15 April 2023

Lee Jong Suk Insta Story Update

Spoiler

• Like 2