Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

So whenever someone is super stressed out and is just looking for a good pick-me-up drama that can be digested in small bites, I recommend High Kick 3. But when Drama Fever went down, it disappeared.

It's now on Viki (at least in my region, don't know about others). Yay!

2adfe352f239fa2afec59ce16e5745d2.jpg

https://www.viki.com/tv/39074c-high-kick-3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to Lee Jong Suk for winning Daesang at MBC's drama awards this year! He also won Best Couple with Yoona (who won Excellence in Acting), and Big Mouth won Best Drama. He still looked nervous being up there (I wish he could feel the waves and waves of sympathy from all of us who are NOT up on that stage!), but he did a great job with his speech.

I absolutely cannot get the video to post here, I am sorry, maybe someone else will have better luck? (It tells me that "the value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji" except I have no emojis here...) You can cut and paste this URL but remove the spaces around the //

https: // youtu.be/ddrZVotwygs

Here is a translation:

"I think there are so many people to thank. There were so many things I was afraid of because it was a challenging genre and my first time acting in a long time. Director Oh Choong-hwan, who helped me choose my work and finish filming well. More than ever, the staff helped with this work. Thank you so much! I suffered a lot for 8-9 months as if living in prison. I also thank the other actors, including Yoona and Kyung Won, who were working hard outside the prison.

"To my family, I'm sorry that I'm always a priority. My mom has been nervously watching me since last night, saying, "If you get an award, you won't be able to do a good job on your acceptance speech, so you'd better practice." But I think I'm ok so far. I think you can relax, mom! I love you so much and I'm always thankful.

"After I finished military service, I had a lot of worries, fears, and pain. At that time there was someone who helped me have a good direction and positive thoughts. I wanted to take this opportunity to speak to this person: Thank you for always being so cool. For a long time, I've liked, no, *really* liked you and respected you. When I look at this friend I think I should have lived more diligently and become a good person. I reflected on past days. I will try to be a better person in the future. Thanks to receiving such a big award, I have the motivation to live diligently. I will be a good actor who works hard!"

See Korean text of his speech here: n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000858520?cluid=enter_202212300_00000001

image_readtop_2022_1173741_1672398482529

(Buing buing is still a thing, awww!)

• Like 6

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Breaking: IU And Lee Jong Suk Confirmed To Be Dating

Updated December 31 KST:

IU and Lee Jong Suk are confirmed to be in a relationship!

Following the earlier report, Lee Jong Suk’s agency released the following statement:

Hello. This is HighZium Studio.

This is an official statement regarding the exclusive article about actor Lee Jong Suk.

Actor Lee Jong Suk and IU recently progressed from being close acquaintances into being a couple, and they are maintaining a serious relationship.

Please show lots of support so they can continue their beautiful relationship.

Thank you.

IU’s agency EDAM Entertainment also commented afterwards, “IU and Lee Jong Suk recently progressed from being close acquaintances into a good relationship. We ask for the warm reception of fans.”

Congratulations to the couple!

Original Article:

IU and Lee Jong Suk are reportedly in a relationship!

On December 31, Dispatch reported that the two stars have been dating for approximately four months. According to Dispatch, the two met on “Inkigayo” 10 years ago, and over time, their friendship evolved into romance.

Dispatch claimed that IU and Lee Jong Suk spent Christmas together in Nagoya, Japan, where they enjoyed a quiet three-day vacation together at a luxury resort. The vacation was said to have been personally planned by Lee Jong Suk, who reportedly flew IU and her younger brother out to Japan first and even prepared a pick-up service for them at the airport, then joined them later on.

According to anonymous sources quoted in the report, the couple’s families are already aware of the relationship. IU famously sang the celebratory song at Lee Jong Suk’s younger brother’s wedding earlier this year, and Lee Jong Suk personally invited IU’s younger brother along on their Christmas vacation.

Dispatch also published photos of IU and Lee Jong Suk at the airport on their way to and back from Nagoya.

Lee Jong Suk’s agency HighZium Studio has since responded to the report by stating, “We are currently in the midst of checking whether it’s true.”

Spoiler

Dispatch-Lee-Jong-Suk-IU.jpgDispatch-IU.jpgDispatch-IU-2.jpgDispatch-IU-3.jpgDispatch.jpgDispatch-IU.jpegDispatch-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

The previous night, Lee Jong Suk was swept up in dating rumors due to his acceptance speech at the 2022 MBC Drama Awards.

Breaking: IU And Lee Jong Suk Confirmed To Be Dating | Soompi

• Like 4

Who would have thought that he is dating IU. I wouldn't have thought of it, but I personally wanted them to play the lead in a drama. So considering that they are old friends, it is not surprising that Ljs is dating his friend. I wish them happiness. IU is an excellent person, very talented at her job. IU is very a strong woman, it's not surprising that she supports Ljs emotionally.:heart4:

Also Bravo to Lee Jong Suk, he revealed this before Dispatch. He is very honest.:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

IU And Lee Jong Suk Write Heartfelt Letters To Fans Following News Of Their Relationship

IU And Lee Jong Suk Write Heartfelt Letters To Fans Following News Of Their Relationship

IU and Lee Jong Suk have shared warm letters for their fans!

After their relationship was confirmed on December 31, the two stars took to each of their fan cafes with sweet letters.

IU’s letter reads as follows:

Hello UAENA (IU’s fan club name)!

Are you all asleep at this time? Wondering where you spent the end of 2022 and if you might have had a bit of confusing last day of the year because of me, today I came to relay new year’s greetings along with my gratitude and apologetic feelings.

Those who saw the articles today must know, but I am currently dating. I think our UAENA who are always worried about me and curious about how I am doing must have been really surprised, so I feel very cautious about this but, yeah..that happened!

He was a colleague for a long time, and we are building up positive feelings while relying on each other.

He is a reliable and cute person who has supported me for a long time, always told me I’m amazing, and sent me sincere encouragement.

As UAENA always watches over me most closely, I think you must feel that I am in a time where I am emotionally comfortable and doing well. Along with that, I think one of the reasons that my pride and passion for work is surging even more these days is because I have a good friend who compliments me for a long time up close.

Since you have all found out now, we will date quietly and beautifully to not worry my fans….!

Sorry to surprise you, but I am so apologetic and thankful to UAENA who still congratulated me and first asked how I am.

I didn’t even write a lot, but I must have thought about each word for a long time while writing as the new year has already arrived. I started writing in 2022, but it’s already 2023 now.

Happy New Year everyone. In 2022, which has become last year, I was so happy to meet you for the first time in a while and see you up close. I will never forget those overwhelmingly happy moments.

I sincerely thank you for having fun with me and being the closest with me for another year! I will run forward without being lazy again this year! I’ll do well.

Happy New Year again, UAENA. When you wake up from your deep sleep, it will be a new year. Sleep well. I love you.

Here is Lee Jong Suk’s letter:

Hello. This is Lee Jong Suk.

I wasn’t able to share a separate thank you message to fans after receiving a big award, so I am belatedly sharing this letter.

I am writing here for the first time in a while..

I’m so sorry for surprising you at the end of the year. Thank you to the fans who yelled and cheered for me at the Drama Awards so I don’t lose my confidence.

What I really wanted to say to all of you is that I am so thankful to my fans who send constant love and support to me, who is still lacking a lot and still shy even though I have gotten older.

I forgot these important words because I became more nervous as I spoke. Sorry and thank you once again.

And you must have been really surprised after seeing the articles yesterday.. About that friend from the articles today.

We first met when I was around my mid-20s, and it was big beyond puppy love, but I had regrets as it couldn’t be achieved.

We were friends for a long time, and now it turned out like this.

Um… I want to explain this well..

How should I say this.. Even when I was working hard living my own way, she was a strange existence who always took up a corner of my heart. I think my fans will understand if I say that she was like Kang Dan Yi (character in “Romance is a Bonus Book”) to me.

She is an amazing person who helps me with my path and concerns of life as a friend, is someone I can rely on, is younger but sometimes feels older, and is like a grown adult but also someone I want to protect.

Now she makes me want to be a better person.

I have to introduce her well, but this is also the first time for me, so I’m worried that fans might have been really surprised and maybe a bit upset.

I hope you will watch us with warmth.

I was so so thankful for the love and support you sent during this year where so much happened, and I was so glad we got to meet again. Happy New Year, and I love you always.

IU And Lee Jong Suk Write Heartfelt Letters To Fans Following News Of Their Relationship | Soompi

• Like 4