Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, And Park Byung Eun Stand On Opposing Sides Of A Bomb Threat In “Decibel”

The action-thriller movie “Decibel” (literal title) has dropped its main poster ahead of its upcoming premiere!

“Decibel” is a film about a terrorist who wants to plant a bomb that responds to sound in the middle of the city and a former Navy commander who becomes the target of the terrorist threat. Kim Rae Won plays the former Navy commander, while Lee Jong Suk plays a Navy captain who is fiercely loyal to the crew of his submarine.

The main poster paints a rather intimidating picture, with four of the film’s main characters standing solemnly against a black backdrop. In the center of the poster, the words “If it surpasses 100dB, it will explode” are written ominously in big, bright red letters.

Kim Rae Won dons a bomb vest and stands with his fists clenched as the Navy commander who is the target of this entire operation. Next to him stands Lee Jong Suk, playing a Navy captain and bomb designer who holds a detonator—and seemingly all of the cards—in his hand.

Jung Sang Hoon plays a reporter who ends up getting roped into this whole terrorist threat situation alongside the Navy commander, while Park Byung Eun plays a military security support command agent who is on a mission to uncover the truth behind the attack.

decibel-768x1097.jpeg

“Decibel” will hit the big screen on November 16.

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, Jung Sang Hoon, And Park Byung Eun Stand On Opposing Sides Of A Bomb Threat In “Decibel” | Soompi

• Like 4

English Sub 07Nov2022 Decibel Press Preview 

Lee Jong Suk shares his thought on playing the villain in the action film 'Decibel'

1667860953-untitled-1.jpg

NEWS

Posted by Sophie-Ha   6 hours ago

Lee Jong Suk shares his thought on playing the villain in the action film 'Decibel'

AKP STAFF

Lee Jong Suk shared his thoughts on playing the role of the villain in the new action film 'Decibel' which will be premiering on November 16.

In the movie, Lee Jong Suk takes on the role of a navy captain who causes a bomb attack in the middle of a city. The movie is expected to present a thrilling tension between Kim Rae Won, a former deputy commander of the Navy who is trying to prevent the terrorist attack. In particular, Lee Jong Suk appears at the beginning of the film with just his voice confronting and threatening Kim Rae Won.

At the press conference for the film held at the CGV theater at the Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on November 7, Lee Jong Suk shared his thoughts on playing the villain in the film. 

1667861853-image.png

The actor explained, "I tried to act by holding back any emotion until I made an appearance in the film. I have a distinct characteristic when I talk so I discussed with the director a lot so that I change my way of talking so that people can't easily figure out my identity."

Lee Jong Suk also explained about playing different roles in dramas and films. In tv dramas, Lee Jong Suk usually plays characters who are upright and romantic but in films, he is seen playing a lot of villain characters, constantly transforming his image.

In the film 'V.I.P.,' Lee Jong Suk took on the role of a villain for the first time since his debut. He was praised for playing the role of a psychopathic murderer. Then in June, Lee Jong Suk appeared in the film 'The Witch Part 2: The Other One' and took on the characteristic of a psychic who chases a girl who escaped the laboratory.

While playing the terrorist in 'Decibel,' Lee Jong Suk explained, "the character has an underlying sadness. I didn't think he is simply a villain but I tried to think of him as a character that has various emotions that are concentrated."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/11/lee-jong-suk-shares-his-thought-on-playing-the-villain-in-the-action-film-decibel

• Like 4

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, And Cha Eun Woo Demonstrate Their Hard Work And Teamwork In “Decibel”

“Decibel” (literal title) has unveiled a set of unreleased stills!

“Decibel” is an upcoming film about a terrorist who wants to plant a bomb that responds to sound in the middle of the city and a former Navy commander who becomes the target of the terrorist threat. Kim Rae Won plays the former Navy commander, while Lee Jong Suk plays a Navy captain who is fiercely loyal to the crew of his submarine.

The first photos of Kim Rae Won capture just how intense and realistic his action scenes are, all of which the actor personally filmed. As the target of the terrorist threat, the former Navy commander looks determined as he desperately runs away while wearing a bomb vest.

Kim-Rae-Won-1-1536x2048.jpeg

In the second photos, Lee Jong Suk and ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo show their teamwork as two Navy officers. Lee Jong Suk plays a Navy captain who is also a member of high-IQ society Mensa. The smart character is also the designer of the bomb at the root of the plot. Cha Eun Woo stars as a noncommissioned Navy officer who works as a submarine sound detection sergeant.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Cha-Eun-Woo-768x786.jpeg

“Decibel” will be released on November 16.

Kim Rae Won, Lee Jong Suk, And Cha Eun Woo Demonstrate Their Hard Work And Teamwork In “Decibel” | Soompi

• Like 3

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jong Suk And Kim Woo Bin Warm Hearts By Sharing Cute Photo From Recent Hangout

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin continue to give fans all the feels with their heartwarming friendship!

On November 16, Lee Jong Suk took to Instagram to share a photo of himself with his longtime bestie Kim Woo Bin, affectionately adding a heart emoji in the caption.

Fhr29h2-Xg-AERwu-Y.jpg

이종석 on Instagram: “”

The two actors, who both got their start as models and later went on to star in “School 2013” together, have famously been close friends for years.

Lee Jong Suk And Kim Woo Bin Warm Hearts By Sharing Cute Photo From Recent Hangout | Soompi

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk Diagnosed With COVID-19

Lee Jong Suk Diagnosed With COVID-19

Nov 21, 2022
by S. Kim

Lee Jong Suk has tested positive for COVID-19.

On the afternoon of November 21, Lee Jong Suk’s agency High Zium Studio shared, “On November 20, actor Lee Jong Suk received a positive result on a self-test kit, and he immediately proceeded with a PCR test. Today, he was diagnosed with COVID-19. Lee Jong Suk has canceled all his scheduled events and is concentrating on self-isolation and treatment in accordance with the guidelines set by the government healthcare authorities.”

Previously on November 20, Lee Jong Suk greeted moviegoers for the film “Decibel.” He conducted a self-test kit before the event and received a negative result. Afterwards, one of the staff members showed symptoms of a cold, and Lee Jong Suk conducted an additional self-test kit which showed a positive result, leading him to take a PCR test. Although more future events were scheduled to greet moviegoers, the events were suspended following the diagnosis.

Released on November 16, “Decibel” is an action film about a terrorist who wants to plant a bomb that responds to sound in the middle of the city and a former Navy commander who becomes the target of the terrorist threat. Kim Rae Won plays the former Navy commander, while Lee Jong Suk plays a Navy captain who is fiercely loyal to the crew of his submarine.

Wishing Lee Jong Suk a speedy recovery!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1555215wpp/lee-jong-suk-diagnosed-with-covid-19

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...