Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

This is mighty  weird. Like time travel, soompi going back to old home?

I guess it solves one thing-when i can't decide  between awesome and Lol and even insightful. So now, i just press 'like'? Yup, life must be simpler then.  

Back to our ballerina ninja, how abt playing a ninja for real, Cutie? Just throw your darts.. i mean boxers, at me.

Feel likes I am back in the past. ^^

I can take on Cutie-thrown Bananas anytime. Big, long and yellow. One that I can peel and be delighted by what's inside.

I am glad he got time to relax and walk around. Wonder if people recognize him, he looks like a kid. 

*The 'Insert other media' is making me.think things* :D

edit: Hey look, I am back as NewBie, I feel like a baby now. lols.

Edited by coolreborn

Guest saraneh

I'm a little uncomfortable with the new style of soompi..its really cool but.I miss the old awesome posts ...

..and of course miss our cutie a lot...:(....

Wow that fan meet video is gorgeously HD! 

The way he thanked each fan by often holding both their hands...I don't know why no one had the presence of mind to smell his hands? 

After quite a number of close encounters by our fellow chingus, no one managed to nail down Cutie's smell. Is he ODORLESS or what? 

Wow that fan meet video is gorgeously HD! 

The way he thanked each fan by often holding both their hands...I don't know why no one had the presence of mind to smell his hands? 

After quite a number of close encounters by our fellow chingus, no one managed to nail down Cutie's smell. Is he ODORLESS or what? 

his ​hand doesnt smell like anything. believe me, i tried every time. :D but i do know it feels really warm~ regardless in whatever season i shake his hand, it is always warm and so big. apart from fanmeeting handshakes, he shakes with both his hands, not just for fansignings. it made me think that he's really sincerely shaking the person's hands and is conveying his thankful feeling. if it's something that he's told to do for his image, it wont come naturally every time. but because it's something he really feels it himself, we can see he's sincerely conveying his feelings through the physical motion.

there i go again, analyzing things about joowon as simple as a handshake. :P 

This is hilarious

The original from Cutie's IG

and the one made by the famous Korean fan D on JW DC

credit : D from JW DC

xD

wait.....what's that lightning pointing to? Gahhhhhh..................can someone make this very important translation from Korean to English please!!! 

Edited by mrdimples

credit : D from JW DC

xD

wait.....what's that lightning pointing to? Gahhhhhh..................can someone make this very important translation from Korean to English please!!! 

​Hah.

At the top right, it says "I'm hungry" which is one of the tags he inserted in his IG post.

As for the lightning.... it's just the stomach growling xD Hah. Were you expecting something else? Sorry to disappoint you xD

I miss Cutie too.. luckily he posts everyday in IG.. some of his posts are very funny, like the one I use for my profile pic.. heeheehee :D 

and interestingly there aren't many pictures that shows his handsome face, instead he loves to show the other sides of him.. so adorable :wub:

Guest saraneh

I miss Cutie too.. luckily he posts everyday in IG.. some of his posts are very funny, like the one I use for my profile pic.. heeheehee :D

and interestingly there aren't many pictures that shows his handsome face, instead he loves to show the other sides of him.. so adorable :wub:

yeah......he's active in IG...I love this one so much

he's so adorable....like a kid !! plus your profile pic....and surely " always-hungry " cutie  posts a lot about food  xD

Edited by saraneh

yeah......he's active in IG...I love this one so much

he's so adorable....like a kid !! plus your profile pic....and surely " always-hungry " cutie  posts a lot about food  xD

He likes many pics too..he must enjoyed IG a lot xD 
I saw him following some of his ex co-stars.. like claudia kim, bae min jung.. but none of his female lead.. why? I wonder if he tries to avoid fans backlash?