Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh Yes! I know... I am pretty much OBSESSED with Joo Won. Even my Fan level ranking does not lie. :D

So much obsessed, that when I look at a sword, it becomes a banana. Lols.

Ah, does our posts in the Temp forum not migrated here? Looks like it.

The format looks familiar but needs a while of getting used too.

Now let me just stare at our Cutie's sexy legs and ultra-lower back to hypnotize myself.

Embedded image permalink

Edit: What?!! Did my siggy just say, Hyung's Size is 6? I think my twin @mrdimples will not agree.

Edited by coolreborn
  • Like 3

this is the new forum??? 

my twin, don't complain about size 6, mine is size 3. Chill, soompi is metric so I think 6 or even 3 metres is too much to swallow. 

wait....my fan level is HARDCORE............seriously, soompi is making it very difficult for me. 

dcc27e094b36acaf961338b279d98d1000e99cbe

06f2a1ec8a1363270ec06b7d948fa0ec08fac778

18094aa7d933c895fa523135d41373f082020078web_2950631485_fafac820_FB_IMG_143131549

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 5

@mrdimples, Yup, looks like this is the new forum platform. Now I think the Article links in Page 1 just got bombed. I dunno if its just me but its not pointing on the right link. *sighs*. Oh well, we can fix that. But look at the PMs... now we have reputations... wahahaha. Whatever that means.

I miss the LOL, Awesome button!

Edit: Oh the Member's total reputation is also here, its the +74450 below Members. Ah, is that how much I Pmed or equivalent of my posts?

Edited by coolreborn
  • Like 1

Oh yay! Soompi is back! I do miss the reaction buttons... ah well.

Celebrating with a little new-old pic...!!

JWFM08_zpscfnmp8lg.gif

(I can't forget the feeling of my heart jumping out of my mouth at that time...!!)

• Like 3

Really nice seeing Cutie relaxing.. then I notice, our Cutie is really a good endorser. Look, its Mountia chair :lol:

pic from Cutie's IG

​Is that him though?  I thought it was YHJ, based on that "feat. Hae Jin hyung" that he put at the end. :)

#떠나볼까 #아무것도 안하고 싶다 ㅋㅋ (feat.해진형)

La la la Mountia...is it just me that thinks that every time the word "Mountia" appears?

• Like 4

Oh my god... This granny is totally messed up by this new soompi....

But i want scream my frustration, and desillusion. For one week, I went hicking... My foot are dead, I've been alternatly drenched by the rain and burned by the sun, I've almost set on fire the cottage to warm up the room and dry my clothes. and nowhere, NOWHERE, there was this

pic-01168_zpsb9bd6542.png

in front of me to motivate and make me accelerate to the top !

And in the forest I've never been lucky enough to see

4qk_zpsd44e8aa0.gif

no jumping Joo Woon between trees crossed my path to illuminate my journey !

And finally, if my eyes had been full of great views, there weren't those bright smiles

3gdv_zps7b65fd89.jpg

to award my efforts... But i must admit that i was already breathless so i didn't need more emotions !

• Like 8

Oh my god... This granny is totally messed up by this new soompi....

But i want scream my frustration, and desillusion. For one week, I went hicking... My foot are dead, I've been alternatly drenched by the rain and burned by the sun, I've almost set on fire the cottage to warm up the room and dry my clothes. and nowhere, NOWHERE, there was this

in front of me to motivate and make me accelerate to the top !

And in the forest I've never been lucky enough to see

no jumping Joo Woon between trees crossed my path to illuminate my journey !

And finally, if my eyes had been full of great views, there weren't those bright smiles

to award my efforts... But i must admit that i was already breathless so i didn't need more emotions !

​Hellooooooo @ophris, you scaled the wrong mountain...if you have seen  

2038863260_5fb5b7ae_zps8ebgxeuy.gif

credit: JW DC

This *hot sweaty* Man, you would have gone up in flames and wet simultaneously. 

• Like 10

Mooooore.  (Just because.)

Uq0fdiy.jpg

ocymGn1.jpg

And this one I like because he looks all glowy and soft-focus...and walking towards the camera...

zVCrqzP.jpg

but really it's just a little blurry, I think.  Haha. 

photo sources: 1 2 3

I seem to always want to talk about his shoes.  Or at least this isn't the first time. :)  Shiny shoes!  I like.  And I like the hair too. 

(And are we all going to ignore the, uh, man purse?)

• Like 6

And this one I like because he looks all glowy and soft-focus...and walking towards the camera...

but really it's just a little blurry, I think.  Haha. 

photo sources: 1 2 3

I seem to always want to talk about his shoes.  Or at least this isn't the first time. :)  Shiny shoes!  I like.  And I like the hair too. 

​He's so beautiful... ahh blinding.

What do you think he carries in that man purse? LOL!!!

I feel like.... there's probably nothing in there and it's for showsies.

I can't even really imagine... he seems like the type of guy who'd put his phone and wallet in his pockets.

Oh does Joo Won wear low ankle socks or no socks at all? Lol. He wears the coolest shoes.

Edited by tokkimoon
  • Like 3

​He's so beautiful... ahh blinding.

What do you think he carries in that man purse? LOL!!!

I feel like.... there's probably nothing in there and it's for showsies.

I can't even really imagine... he seems like the type of guy who'd put his phone and wallet in his pockets.

Oh does Joo Won wear low ankle socks or no socks at all? Lol. He wears the coolest shoes.

​He was there to promote the brand I think. This brand carries bags and not sure what else. Anyway, that dead croc in his hand must belong to Couronne. 

Check this out...http://www.thecouronne.com/

• Like 4

Uq0fdiy.jpg

Purse? Ah right. Didnt notice there was a purse there although that was probably supposed to be the purpose xDDD i was more intrigued by his hairstyle, wrist, knuckles and the belt... pwaah we're all looking at everything else other than the supposed product.

Pwaah.Reminds me of his pre-debut pics with... overloaded saggy pockets? LOL 

• Like 5