Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I was looking at Joo Won Baidu and this title immediately captivated me...
“世界那么大,我只想去看你“
it is striking because it's undoubtedly borrowed from the famous line in a Henan teacher's resignation letter which had recently gone viral in the Chinese social media. The original goes like this "世界那么大,我想去看看“ - The world is so big, I want to go and take a look" Simple to the core yet its meaning has struck a chord in many netizens who perhaps felt teetered to their jobs or situation. 
Now, this line on Baidu is coined by sema110 who is a Chinese fan who has often made trips to Korea just to see Joo Won. This is the title of her fan account of GGIO2 event. Translated, it means 
"The world is so big, I just want to see you" 
ddad6d380cd791231c601cb8a9345982b3b78023
credit: sema110 on Joo Won Bar Baidu
"Cutie!!!!!!!!!! Wait for me......I am jumping into bed with you!" 
Geez....why hasn't any organizer thought of signing autographs in bed? 
In summary, she traveled a long way to get to the fan sign event. She was near tears just to see Joo Won in person. Also partly because she felt heartache to see him tired and it seems he has lost weight. Funny how he seemed chubbier in some photos but as always, he is much much slimmer in person. 
This is her holding her ticket number
8027384e251f95ca5670a87bcd177f3e66095226
credit: sema110 on Joo Won Bar Baidu
"How does he smell" - I want to ask her that....

[Article Translation]  Lee Ah Hyun “Last Winter My Son Joo Won… A Good Actor who remains in memory” class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"11052381_869671463075681_148250378738137

rionae said: [Article Translation]  Lee Ah Hyun “Last Winter My Son Joo Won… A Good Actor who remains in memory” class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"11052381_869671463075681_148250378738137

In the video of Thai FM, The questions are quite similar to the press conference. 
Joo won said that he wanted to take a boat tour and see elephant.Coming to Thailand this time, he already went to take a boat tour (Chao-Phraya River boat).The boat tour is very fun but he didn't get a chance to see an elephant yet.   Also, it's difficult to choose which character he likes the most.However, if ask him which character is similar to himself the most, he thinks 'Good Doctor' would be the answer.The characters he used to play will be quite evil which it can't really be seen in his real self. 
In the past he wanted to play character which has many personalities like having both good and bad sides in one personbut now, He wants to try character which you can really encounter in real life. 
If there is a chance, he wants to try being a radio DJ. He finds it's interesting as you can communicate to audiences just through your voice. 

missing joowon so much....  yesterday event is not enough for me (still greedy kk) I don't know how many times I watch his 6 dramas.It becomes countless. I haven't watched Joowon in 2d1n yet. I found some HD videos with English sub on KBS channel but it didn't contain all the episodes in season 2 and the torrent doesn't work as well. So I don't know.  I think I'm going to take it slowly. Watching episodes uploaded on KBS channel first, watching bit by bit... because if joo won will disappear for a long time , I would have something to watch . haha 

nyk said: If there is a chance, he wants to try being a radio DJ. He finds it's interesting as you can communicate to audiences just through your voice. ____________________________________________
missing joowon so much....  yesterday event is not enough for me (still greedy kk) I don't know how many times I watch his 6 dramas.It becomes countless. I haven't watched Joowon in 2d1n yet. I found some HD videos with English sub on KBS channel but it didn't contain all the episodes in season 2 and the torrent doesn't work as well. So I don't know.  I think I'm going to take it slowly. Watching episodes uploaded on KBS channel first, watching bit by bit... because if joo won will disappear for a long time , I would have something to watch . haha 

nyk said: In the video of Thai FM, The questions are quite similar to the press conference. 
Joo won said that he wanted to take a boat tour and see elephant.Coming to Thailand this time, he already went to take a boat tour (Chao-Phraya River boat).The boat tour is very fun but he didn't get a chance to see an elephant yet.   Also, it's difficult to choose which character he likes the most.However, if ask him which character is similar to himself the most, he thinks 'Good Doctor' would be the answer.The characters he used to play will be quite evil which it can't really be seen in his real self. 
In the past he wanted to play character which has many personalities like having both good and bad sides in one personbut now, He wants to try character which you can really encounter in real life. 
If there is a chance, he wants to try being a radio DJ. He finds it's interesting as you can communicate to audiences just through your voice. 

@ecs707a   @rionae   

Thank you for your answers :) Last time I searched for the torrent , I found only season 1 and 3 but not season 2.I will try searching again :)  
ah sorry I didn't go to GG1O2 fan sign but I'm Thai so I can understand the subtitle of that video. :)
I agree with @ecs707a , Joowon seems not to suit of being DJ at all. I think he is quite talkative with his friends, staff , co-starsbut he may be shy toward the guests or others. Anyway I have another thought too that Joo won may be good at it. Joowon does things with all his effort and always tries his best in doing everyhing. I feel like Joowon is really serious of doing everything especially work. haha So like being a DJ  if he wants to do it, He will succeed. 
However, honestly if Joo won wants to be in radio program, I prefer him to be in a variety show. I want to see his real self. I think it would be more fun to watch JooWon doing some activities. haha but whatever as long as it's related to Joowon , I support anyway. 

In China. LOL he tagged #scary xD

https://instagram.com/p/1vXe8awIFF/ 

Stingray in Beijing? Well, rather than Stingray, all I can see is a curvy body kekekeke https://instagram.com/p/1vXr_jwIFa/ 
With Ghost's... author? Aww its been a long time

#고스트 #원작자 #브루스조엘루빈

A photo posted by 주원 (@actor.zu) on Apr 21, 2015 at 7:26am PDT