Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Is he protestant or catholic? Anyway' date=' his name has Christian meaning rather than traditional Korean meaning, right?[/quote']

@aisling The name "Joo Won" was chosen by Papa Moon as the stage name for cutie. The meaning in chinese is similar to tat in korean which is "God's Wish(es)". We know tat he and his family are Christians but not sure which denomination. I read somewhere on baidu tat cutie said tat they can see from their apartment the cross on the roof of the church tat they go to.

Guest sunshine4ever

ctfrsgp said:
@aisling The name "Joo Won" was chosen by Papa Moon as the stage name for cutie. The meaning in chinese is similar to tat in korean which is "God's Wish(es)". We know tat he and his family are Christians but not sure which denomination. I read somewhere on baidu tat cutie said tat they can see from their apartment the cross on the roof of the church tat they go to.

@ctfrsgp @aisling: LOL i was thinking gynae to !!!!!!!!!    ctfrsgp said:

aisling wrote: »

I'd rather not tell what kind of doctor I want Dr. Moon to be

@aisling Physiotherapist? Uhmmm... But tatz not a doctor... Ahaa... I know for @coolreborn it wil be a gynae

Ttttssss.... Don't underestimate me just because I'm in the moat :)) I have my own strategy. I wouldn't reveal that much about myself right away :P

ctfrsgp said:

aisling wrote: »

Is he protestant or catholic? Anyway, his name has Christian meaning rather than traditional Korean meaning, right?

I wonder if he goes to church whenever he is home? I think he said he did during the recent Chuseok weekend. Can you imagine attending the same church as Joo Won? I wonder if they make him sing, I 'd love to hear him sing gospel songs and hymns. And if I am not wrong, in his 2 award speeches, he first gave thanks to God. I just pray that His Mercy and his Goodness will follow this man all the days of his life, amen?

Amen!!! I think his family is religious or maybe his parents are that's why they're instilling such good values in Joo Won.

In case I'm attending same church as our cutie, I think I'll just be sinning since I won't be able to concentrate at church but will just stare at him all throughout the service! Hehe!

Most traditional Christian churches (E.g. Catholics and Anglicans) have crosses outside the building or on top of the steeple. Only Catholics have the figure of Jesus on the cross in the church sanctuary itself so unless someone can find that out we have no concrete way of knowing for sure. I googled and it said he is Protestant but @mrdimples said she read before that he is Catholic so I have no idea. But his family sounds quite conservative and we also know his preferences for girls so yeah he's a good Christian boy through and through lolll

@stearlyI have not checked other threads so I do not know. But I am surprised as there must be some fans over there who can read chinese too. It just so happens that  outside Korea, the chinese fans seem to translate the fastest. And @mojobobo, myself and some others here learn both English and Chinese as part of our education system. 
For your information, we have ascertained that the Google Translator is a Moat dweller. That article which I translated yesterday had so many "naked" from the translator. I think the ultimate was she translate  *pyong* to "blowjob" . ( whoever reads this and thinks i am making it up, go to Joo Won's twitter dated 13th Sept and then click google translate)
Off to bed now. Good night, *pyong*