Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

•  

주원 측 "'1박2일' 하차설 사실무근"

배우 주원 측이 일부에서 '1박2일' 하차설을 제기한 것에 대해 사실이 아니라며 황당하다는 반응을 나타냈다. 0

주원 소속사 심엔터테인먼트 심정운 대표는 12일 오전 스타뉴스에 "주원이 '1박2일'에서 빠지는 일은 절대 없다"고 못 받았다.

심 대표는 "주원이 드라마에 들어간다고 '1박2일'에서 빠질 것이라는 황당한 주장을 하는데 '각시탈'도 이상 없이 해냈다. 타 방송사라고 달라질 것은 없다. 주원은 '1박2일'과 드라마 모두 열심히 해낼 수 있는 능력이 있다"고 말했다.

주원은 내년 1월 방송 예정인 MBC 20부작 드라마 '비밀남녀전'에서 남자 주인공 '길로'역을 맡는다.

심 대표는 "도저히 이해할 수 없는 게 '설'로만 얘기할 게 아니라 최소한 보도 전에 소속사에 확인 정도는 해야 하는 것 아닌가. 소속사 확인만 했어도 아니라는 것을 알 텐데 확인 없이 보도가 이뤄진다는 게 이해할 수 없다. 열심히 하려는 배우를 깎아내리는 것으로 밖에 안 보인다"고 울분을 토했다.

한편 주원은 지난 3월 시작한 '1박2일'시즌2부터 합류 '막내' 캐릭터로 시청자들의 사랑을 받고 있다.

fr Naver
    google translated:
    Samora side "'1 Night 2 Days' hachaseol unfounded"

Actor Joo-side part in the '1 Night 2 Days' for having filed hachaseol was a fact that is not yours. Quirky responses.

Falling Star News in "Samora '1 Night 2 Days' will never be" feeling lucky Samora agency Sim Entertainment, representing the 12th was not

Sim "Joo Won in this drama taps '1 Night 2 Days 'will fall from the absurd to claim representative did.' Gaksital 'above other broadcasters vary Samora '1 Night 2 Days' and drama, doing all the hard work. has the ability to "he said.

Samora January next year is scheduled to broadcast MBC 20-part drama 'secret men and women before the male protagonists' path' role in handling.

Sim CEO Is not "I can never understand 'set' only want to talk to you, but that should be enough to check at least reported to the agency before the agency, even if you know that is not just a confirmation would check the coverage achieved without the hard, I can not understand defaces you want an actor that only looks bad, "he vomited anger.

Samora last March started the '1 Night 2 Days 'Season 2' joined youngest character viewers love getting.

fr google translate
    -------------
    I am so gonna vomit depression  to if our Joo Won will no longer be in 1N2D. I was going into tears when I read the article about the that he might quit the show. Yada!!!! I don't like it. But I hope this article will clear it. Hope Sim will arrange with MBC, our cutie's schedule.

My breakfast on hold while posting this. 
Recently, this thought did come to my mind. That Joo Won might be out of 1N2D, But I kept silent and didn't want to 'jinx" anything 
I have asked before but did not get any answer - what was KBS 's reaction when Joo Won took up the role in the MBS drama? I was wondering what will be the impact. 
Just googled and it seemed there are saying the news is unfounded. His agency is refuting it. I would think that his agency and cutie himself would have discussed or even spoke to KBS about all these things before taking up that MBC drama. So I hope nothing stupid happens. 
One thing for sure,as far as  I am concerned, no Joo Won, bye bye 1N2D!

Guest loriloya

coolreborn said:

•  

주원 측 "'1박2일' 하차설 사실무근"

배우 주원 측이 일부에서 '1박2일' 하차설을 제기한 것에 대해 사실이 아니라며 황당하다는 반응을 나타냈다. 0

주원 소속사 심엔터테인먼트 심정운 대표는 12일 오전 스타뉴스에 "주원이 '1박2일'에서 빠지는 일은 절대 없다"고 못 받았다.

심 대표는 "주원이 드라마에 들어간다고 '1박2일'에서 빠질 것이라는 황당한 주장을 하는데 '각시탈'도 이상 없이 해냈다. 타 방송사라고 달라질 것은 없다. 주원은 '1박2일'과 드라마 모두 열심히 해낼 수 있는 능력이 있다"고 말했다.

주원은 내년 1월 방송 예정인 MBC 20부작 드라마 '비밀남녀전'에서 남자 주인공 '길로'역을 맡는다.

심 대표는 "도저히 이해할 수 없는 게 '설'로만 얘기할 게 아니라 최소한 보도 전에 소속사에 확인 정도는 해야 하는 것 아닌가. 소속사 확인만 했어도 아니라는 것을 알 텐데 확인 없이 보도가 이뤄진다는 게 이해할 수 없다. 열심히 하려는 배우를 깎아내리는 것으로 밖에 안 보인다"고 울분을 토했다.

한편 주원은 지난 3월 시작한 '1박2일'시즌2부터 합류 '막내' 캐릭터로 시청자들의 사랑을 받고 있다.

fr Naver
    google translated:
    Samora side "'1 Night 2 Days' hachaseol unfounded"

Actor Joo-side part in the '1 Night 2 Days' for having filed hachaseol was a fact that is not yours. Quirky responses.

Falling Star News in "Samora '1 Night 2 Days' will never be" feeling lucky Samora agency Sim Entertainment, representing the 12th was not

Sim "Joo Won in this drama taps '1 Night 2 Days 'will fall from the absurd to claim representative did.' Gaksital 'above other broadcasters vary Samora '1 Night 2 Days' and drama, doing all the hard work. has the ability to "he said.

Samora January next year is scheduled to broadcast MBC 20-part drama 'secret men and women before the male protagonists' path' role in handling.

Sim CEO Is not "I can never understand 'set' only want to talk to you, but that should be enough to check at least reported to the agency before the agency, even if you know that is not just a confirmation would check the coverage achieved without the hard, I can not understand defaces you want an actor that only looks bad, "he vomited anger.

Samora last March started the '1 Night 2 Days 'Season 2' joined youngest character viewers love getting.

fr google translate
    -------------
    I am so gonna vomit depression  to if our Joo Won will no longer be in 1N2D. I was going into tears when I read the article about the that he might quit the show. Yada!!!! I don't like it. But I hope this article will clear it. Hope Sim will arrange with MBC, our cutie's schedule.

주원 측, ‘1박2일’ 하차설에 “황당 그자체”

[OSEN=조신영 기자] 배우 주원 측이 현재 출연하고 있는 KBS 2TV ‘해피선데이-1박2일’ 하차설과 관련해 “황당 그 자체”라며 강력하게 반박했다.

주원의 소속사 관계자는 12일 오전 OSEN에 “주원이 ‘1박2일’에서 빠지는 일은 절대 없다. 말도 안 되는 일이고, 왜 이런 기사가 나왔는지 모두가 황당해 하고 있다”고 밝혔다.

이 관계자는 “드라마 떄문에 ‘1박2일’과 스케줄 조정이 어려워 프로그램에서 빠질 것이라는 내용인데, 그간 ‘각시탈’이나 ‘오작교 형제들’을 촬영하면서도 문제가 없었다”면서 “타사 방송이라서 스케줄 조정이 안 된다는 것은 말이 안 된다. 2주마다 ‘1박2일’ 촬영이 있기 때문에 어려움이 없다”고 설명했다.

주원은 내년 1월 방송예정인 MBC 드라마 ‘비밀남녀전’에서 첩보요원이 어린 시절부터 꿈이었던 길로 역을 맡아 오는 11월께부터는 촬영에 들어갈 예정이다.

히 주원이 휴식 없이 연이어 작품에 출연하면서 누적된 피로감을 느껴 ‘1박2일’하차 가능성을 높인다는 내용과 관련해서도 이 관계자는 “주원 본인이 ‘1박2일’을 여행처럼 생각하고 있는데다 체력적으로도 아무 이상이 없다”고 선을 그었다.

한편 주원은 김승우, 성시경과 함께 지난 3월 ‘1박2일’에 합류했고, 부지런하고 성실하면서도 때로는 먹는 것에 삐치는 막내 캐릭터로 많은 사랑을 받고 있다.
fr Osen Kr

google translate

Samora side, '1 Night 2 Days' hachaseol "absurd in itself"

[OSEN = the josinyoung News] Actor Joo-side is currently starring in the KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days "in relation to' hachaseol absurd in itself," strongly refuted.

JW agency official, there is nothing to fall in "Samora '1 Night 2 Days' 12 am OSEN. Up how this article is ridiculous, why are all Aghast "he said.

Whilst 'gaksital or' ohjakgyo brothers 'while shooting the official program would fall in the "drama ttyaemun '1 Night 2 Days' and the schedule adjustment difficult, there was no problem," he said, "third-party broadcast because the schedule adjustment not that it does not make sense. Every two weeks, '1 Night 2 Days' shooting because there is no difficulty, "he explained.

Samora is scheduled to start shooting in January next year is scheduled to broadcast MBC drama 'Secret' from the men and women I deputized dream from childhood was the way he played in November kkebuteo the

'1 Night 2 Days 'Feel Hebrews Samora break starring in one after another without cumulative fatigue get off increases the likelihood and related parties "Samora I '1 Night 2 Days' and think like a travel block away from Metro stop physically, "There is no longer lined

Meanwhile, Joo and Seung-Woo Kim, Sung Si Kyung joined last March, '1 Night 2 Days', has received a lot of love as the youngest character, diligent and sincere, but sometimes what you eat beep beating.

Guest loriloya

Okay this is a different translater:  
Chuwon side '1 night on the 2nd 'getting offopinion groundless

About the actor Chuwon side proposing '1 nighton the 2nd' getting off opinion from some not to be the fact and absurd is showed a reaction. 
As for Chuwon agency core entertainmentsentimental fortune representative thework where Chuwon '1 night ' falls on 12th morning from on the 2nd to the star news was not an absoluteness, did not get ". 
The core representative carried throughthat Chuwon gets in to a drama, '1 night ' will fall from on the 2nd also the 'bride mask whichasserts absurdly ' without above. As the otherbroadcasting company is not changing. Chuwon'1 night ' drama all can carry through with on the 2nd hard was an ability and said ". 
Chuwon January of next year MBC which is abroadcasting plan 20 issue work drama 'secretman and woman acts the role on former 'from starring actor 'route '. 
As for core representative the possibility theunderstanding of doing absolutely is not to'opinion ' Roman will speak to is not as for confirmation degree was not to should do tothe minimum report former agency. Onlyagency confirmation does and also withoutbeing without the confirmation know the reportbecomes accomplished to the understanding is not a possibility of doing. The fact that cuts theactor to do hard was not visible at the outside," vomited a resentment. 
Meantime Chuwon started '1 night ' from season2 is earning the love of the viewers March on the 2nd with the confluence 'youngest child' character. 

SAMORA versus CHUWON!  hahaa

loriloya said: Okay this is a different translater:  
Chuwon side '1 night on the 2nd 'getting offopinion groundless

About the actor Chuwon side proposing '1 nighton the 2nd' getting off opinion from some not to be the fact and absurd is showed a reaction. 
As for Chuwon agency core entertainmentsentimental fortune representative thework where Chuwon '1 night ' falls on 12th morning from on the 2nd to the star news was not an absoluteness, did not get ". 
The core representative carried throughthat Chuwon gets in to a drama, '1 night ' will fall from on the 2nd also the 'bride mask whichasserts absurdly ' without above. As the otherbroadcasting company is not changing. Chuwon'1 night ' drama all can carry through with on the 2nd hard was an ability and said ". 
Chuwon January of next year MBC which is abroadcasting plan 20 issue work drama 'secretman and woman acts the role on former 'from starring actor 'route '. 
As for core representative the possibility theunderstanding of doing absolutely is not to'opinion ' Roman will speak to is not as for confirmation degree was not to should do tothe minimum report former agency. Onlyagency confirmation does and also withoutbeing without the confirmation know the reportbecomes accomplished to the understanding is not a possibility of doing. The fact that cuts theactor to do hard was not visible at the outside," vomited a resentment. 
Meantime Chuwon started '1 night ' from season2 is earning the love of the viewers March on the 2nd with the confluence 'youngest child' character. 

SAMORA versus CHUWON!  hahaa

Guest rynhanna

When I read that Joo Won has accepted the role from MBC's drama, my heart dropped. I love that he is going to star in the new drama, and in rom com at that. But I was a  bit worry because Seunggi once dropped from Return of Iljimae (MBC) because the schedule conflict with 1N2D and he quitted 1N2D altogether when he accepted his role in King 2Hearts (but at that time there were also many other reasons, but I still think that one of the reasons he left 1N2D was because the MBC drama).
I'm not really like MBC management, they extend dramas even at the shortest notice or cut the episodes mercilessly if the drama did not profit them. I hope Joo Won and SIM will come out with a win win solution. 

mrdimples said: My breakfast on hold while posting this. 
Recently, this thought did come to my mind. That Joo Won might be out of 1N2D, But I kept silent and didn't want to 'jinx" anything 
I have asked before but did not get any answer - what was KBS 's reaction when Joo Won took up the role in the MBS drama? I was wondering what will be the impact. 
Just googled and it seemed there are saying the news is unfounded. His agency is refuting it. I would think that his agency and cutie himself would have discussed or even spoke to KBS about all these things before taking up that MBC drama. So I hope nothing stupid happens. 
One thing for sure,as far as  I am concerned, no Joo Won, bye bye 1N2D!

@coolreborn i hav posted tat 2nd article to softy.

I'm going sign off for now. Mus concentrate on my work. But the news is making it hard for me to do so.

JWonnie... Tis noona is having heartache and headache now becoz of u... :((