Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

@coolreborn
I think you still can check Joo Won's twitter at Joowonenglish.wordpress.com. It has live feed of Joo Won's twitter.

Guest loriloya

coolreborn said: Can someone look at Joo Won's twitter account? I think he tweets something coz someone posted his tweet in DC. I can't open twitter coz it's blocked here in our office.

aisling said: I uploaded the video of his rehearsal on youtube for those who can't open youku.
As @mrdimples said before.... his "nothing's better than you" just made jaw drop... his voice is AMAZING!!! He started in a really low voice and in the end... just WOW!!!
credit to the original uploader

Am logging off anytime now. Bye gals! Have a Happy Weekend, be it dancing in the garden or frolicking in the moat or hanging precariously on the rocks! Joo Won's got ample cheeks for Garden and Moat gals to pinch. As for Rock gals, I am sorry.....you are hanging on the boulder somewhere in the middle. 
Have fun! 

Guest sunshine4ever

@lorabellequintro, will you please take off the picture you quoted on page 209. Thanks so much. <3

Hi everyone, I am sorry if this was posted before. This MV of JW from 1N2D was done by a fan @ JW Baidu.

I will be taking this MV off in 1-2 days as the MV is not mine.

credits as written on MV

Have fun.

mrdimples said: Am logging off anytime now. Bye gals! Have a Happy Weekend, be it dancing in the garden or frolicking in the moat or hanging precariously on the rocks! Joo Won's got ample cheeks for Garden and Moat gals to pinch. As for Rock gals, I am sorry.....you are hanging on the boulder somewhere in the middle. 
Have fun! 

OMG!! I'm going to die of heart attack if he really leave 1N2D!! All 7 of them are getting along so well and the show will no longer be any interesting if he leave! Not only him if any of the 7 members leave, I am going to be so devastated! Hopefully this is not true...

-Edit-

Just read on baidu that JW agency SIM entertainment has dismissed the rumors and state that JW will never leave 1N2D as he treats the filming as holiday and enjoyed it. Also mentioned that he was able to cope when filming BM, there will be no issues this time too.