Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMONA. 

I just finished ep 18! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! It's so beautiful! T_______________________T We finally get some kisses!!! although it's a daydream from Dr. CYS, but it's sooooo cute and pretty! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh thank you for giving us that after all the things that happened yesterday.

Now I can't wait for the REAL kiss to happen between PSO and CYS!!! 
the feels from this episode. omomomomo! I was crying one moment, laughing out loud in another, back to more crying, and being a nervous wreck for In Hae's future, and being so touched at the wonderful scenes between Si On and mom, between Dr. Kim and the kid patient and then THOSE scenes of PSO and CYS. awesome. SOOOO Awesome! The daydream and the real one. It feels so real, the evolution of Dr. Cha's feelings for Dr. Park. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Really awesome acting from everyone. 

oh and @mrdimples we really are going to see them in PETER PAN costumes!!! aaaaahhhhh!! Next week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am not ready to say goodbye to Good Doctor!!!! 

p.s. OMONA. Joo Won's sooooo hot and cute in that daydream scenes. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! The Kisses! omomomomo! *fans self* *off to backread*

I Never kiss before even I m 32 so dnt know the real feeling

But when I see Kisses on tv I will feel excited and sweet in my heart

ESP see cutie kiss omg I will feel so eXcited ahhh

Soooo sweeeeet to see the him kiss

Ahhhh how I wish I can be ys position

I am eating ice cream now cutie you want ?!

Hehehe

From yesterday, after hearing all this news, I'm totally lost for thoughts and words, that even my work got affected. Suddenly I feel like I won't be able to meet my best friend on Sundays. I came to watch Joo Won's dramas after seeing him on 1N2D. When MC Mong was banned by KBS for the same show, I cried a puddle.

Was upset for other members too but this news poked a hole in my heart. I knew this was gonna happen but just not so soon. Feel like I am not gonna see a very good friend for a very very long time.

By the way, Joo Won's OST, If I Were is the third most searched event on Naver. Guess everyone is gonna miss the aegyo filled maknae :(