Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples

Thank you for the lovely recap.

Me = Sob.. sob.. sob.. 

I'm still worried about In-hye.  Please.. please.. please show.  Don't you ever 'take' her away.   

Oooo.. I love the diff skin tone between Joo Won and Moon Chae Won.  One is so white like milk, soy milk, snow  and the other one.. Hmmmm yummy like Caramel.  Hoho.

Guest mei8805

mindymoe said:
Oh yeah I've seen him in "Cool Kiz on The Block" where Sugeun is in. He is the "bullied PD'" in previous 1N2D season. Ooooh... I'd like to see interaction between this PD with the members, and anticipating some interesting "bullying" scenario like what the members did to Bird PD (somehow it's really interesting watching the staff playing together with the members, enjoy the moments, like a family. Seems like in these recent episodes the members don't have chemistry with the new PD :( ). It's really saddening that Joowon won't be there anymore. :(

Guest mei8805

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
cr : as tagged at DC JoowonGall
Translation :CYS : What are you going to do if they tell us to kiss again after we're finished eating?PSO : No, we can't. i don't want to.          I heard that kissing is what you will do with the person you're going to marry.CYS : Who said that? who?   You can do anytime, every once in a whilePSO : Ah.. So it's like this.   Ok,i understand (you can do anytime,every once in a while)PSO : doctor, there's something in your face.. i'll get it of from your faceCYS : hm..? what?PSO : doctor, i will do it anytime,every once in a while
Kissing is something that u can do anytime every once in a while.You must do it, Ppallii Ppallii..

Guest mei8805

@coolreborn.. please wait for a while.. i'll translate the pic from D at DC JoowonGall that u post after i pray..okay? but, most of the conversation at that picture is same with the conversation in the drama.. sorry i can't translate it immediately..

Guest mei8805

This is the News Video about "Good Looking Man" Korean Star. This video is from a KBS entertainment show called "연예수첩"There's Park Hyung Sik, Won Bin, Joo Sang Wook, Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Jae and our cutie Joo Won who's included in"Good Looking Man" Korean Star^^
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=056&aid=0000014370&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Episode 19 Text Preview

After Yoon Seo's confession to Si On, the couple becomes inseparable. The neighbourhood Ahjussi changes his complaint against Yoon Seo from "Indecent Language" to "Indecent Noise" and moves 10 miles away.

As In Hae's surgery date looms near, Dr Lizard lends a helping hand by inviting Dr Kim JJ for a drink. They end up on Si On's bed and Dr Kim JJ becomes too traumatized to perform the surgery. DH improves with each rehearsal but Si On starts messing up his lines.

On the day of the play, the pediatric team realizes their production may not be suitable for their audience when Si On emerges in his Peter Pan outfit.

Will DH and his team find out what's wrong with In Hae before Dr Kim JJ recovers from his trauma? Will Dr Lizard have to borrow Si On's bed again? Will Peter Pan stop rising to the occasion and save the day? Tune in to Good Doctor, KBS 2, Monday 10:00 KST

Guest mei8805

Serenade video Joo Won-Moon Chae Won "If i were" song :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPz2nucL7c&feature=player_detailpage#t=1

cr : 1004KBS at youtube

Wow

I hope he can get enough of rest even with crazy schedule

Hmmm just thinking why he so bz

Last time when I was following jks he s not like cutie so bz like hell

He still have time going clubbing with friends

But jks has his own management company so he can choose the things he wants

But cutie s under big company so I think he has to do whatever they give him Ba

ezze said:

I have a bad cold and need to close my clinic. so wont be able to spazz much. errr... how's our face revealing project? is it still on.?.. Ive already said yes! :DThanx for Taehui pix.

@mei I can see you know so much about ghost musical?can you gimme JW schedule date for next year coz I could not find the actual date of JW;s performance  ... I may consider a trip to korea with my family middle next year and at the same time may be able to watch the musical. my hubby has given me a green light. not this year coz melbourne trip stays.

anybody want to join me?going home now.

so sorry to know you had a cold~ do let me know when you're planning the trip! let's go together!

I would like to join too maybe wait till June next year as my bday month

But @farfarri approximately you spend how much to go Korea

As I want to see how long it need to save

And how much

As I need to take my maid along so need to pay for 2 ppl ticket for plane and musical and hotel

Hello guys! :) I'm back from hell. :D Finally get to relax for a bit and chill here with you guys. :D Missed you guys a lot!

First, I have to say that I'm lucky that I don't need to read 1000 pages to catch up. :D:P Then Happy Belated Birthday cutie! :) I know it is late but still, happy birthday! :D

I'm so happy for our cutie that goid doctor broke 20% ratings record! Yay! :) I have only watched 8 episodes so far haha but I know what's going on from episode 12 to 18 thanks to my curiousity. :D

I'm sad that cutie is leaving 2D1N, but on the upside, he will have more rest and hopes he do visit other countries for fanmeets and concerts. Oh my, his songs have never fail to amaze me and the latest songs for the drama's ost is so dreamy. Hehe. :P

I guess I have written a lot already, so I will stop here and catch up with all the awesome things I missed! :)

Episode 19 Text Preview

After

Yoon Seo's confession to Si On, the couple becomes inseparable. The

neighbourhood Ahjussi changes his complaint against Yoon Seo from

"Indecent Language" to "Indecent Noise" and moves 10 miles away.

As

In Hae's surgery date looms near, Dr Lizard lends a helping hand by

inviting Dr Kim JJ for a drink. They end up on Si On's bed and Dr Kim JJ

becomes too traumatized to perform the surgery. DH improves with each

rehearsal but Si On starts messing up his lines.

On the day of

the play, the pediatric team realizes their production may not be

suitable for their audience when Si On emerges in his Peter Pan outfit.

Will

DH and his team find out what's wrong with In Hae before Dr Kim JJ

recovers from his trauma? Will Dr Lizard have to borrow Si On's bed

again? Will Peter Pan stop rising to the occasion and save the day? Tune

in to Good Doctor, KBS 2, Monday 10:00 KST

@mrdimples my dearest master, is this for real?

Guest mei8805

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42Translation : PSO : If i were the sky, i want make your face glow..

Translation : KDH : That's right Peter pan you rascal, Open paranthesis, pull out the sword                   PSO : I'm really going to teach him a lesson                   
Translation : PSO : Professor as a doctor is really..     KDH : Don't stretch it (hand) out..    PSO : Heeng!      (you always told me to go everytime)viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Translation :PSO :  welcome to my house              The hangover soup is readyviewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Translation : I can endure being insulted on, but i can't stand when you're(dr.Cha) insulted     Even not eating triangle kimbap,Chief "Big Head" is really bad personviewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
Translation : CYS : When u need a clothes, just tell me..    PSO : Yes..                   PSO : No way..is she make a clothes too?    CYS : ?
cr pic : D at DC JoowonGall

Qualification to Love

40to.jpg

fanfic

Yoon Seo’s heart was thumping like crazy when she stepped forth and hugged Si On. It was the boldest thing she has ever done in her entire life yet how could she deny her true feelings. As she encircled her arms round Si On, she pressed her cheeks against his soft shirt and buried her nose into his chest. He felt so warm and soft; yet the firmness of his body sent a wave of warmth all over her body. As her body melted into his, her heart filled with happiness. She thought “This is what love feels and smells like.”

Si On stood there speechless as Yoon Seo threw her arms round him; he was not expecting this at all. What did she just say? Does she see him as a man? As he felt her soft and warm body pressed against his, he knew he would do anything to love and protect this woman. He wrapped his arms round her and pulled her closer to him. He could feel her heart beating against his; could she feel his pounding heart too?

Yoon Seo felt as if an electric current surged through her body. She hoped he didn’t notice her racing heartbeat and trembling body. She was too shy to let him know how he affected her physically. How did she see him as a dongsaeng before? She breathed hard as she let herself be enveloped by his presence.

“Am I making Doctor afraid? Si On wondered as he felt Yoon Seo’s trembling. He slowly pulled himself away and looked into her face. Her cheeks were flushed and wet with tears. Has he made her upset? Maybe he should not have hugged her so tightly. He gently wiped her cheeks and asked in a small voice “Did I do something wrong Doctor? If you don’t like this…”

Yoon Seo put her finger to his lips and shook her head, “No, Si On, I like it. I like it very much. Can you please hold me?” Si On did not hesitate and pulled her back into his embrace, he nestled his face into her shoulder and caressed her hair. He felt as if he was dreaming. Is he really holding his love in his arms? Does this woman truly love him? Has he qualified for her love?

Suddenly, the phone in Yoon Seo’s bag buzzed. Both Si On and Yoon Seo jumped at the sound, breaking apart from each other. Yoon Seo was annoyed, “Who could this be?” she muttered as she fished the phone out. It was Prosecutor Voldemort, she quickly turned the phone off.

“Who is it?” Si On asked

“Ah, it’s that irritating Prosecutor.” Yoon Seo hastily replied

“Doctor, let me talk to him.” Si On said

“Why? Why would you want to talk to him?” Yoon Seo was taken aback.

“I will tell him not to call you, doctor. I don’t like him. I don’t like you talking to him.” Si On spluttered.

“Are you jealous? I thought you said you weren’t upset.” Yoon Seo teased

“I was very very upset, doctor. But I hid it, I hid it because I…” Si On started but before he could finish, Yoon Seo reached out and held his hands. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled “It’s okay, I know, I know.”

Under the glow of the streetlamp, Yoon Seo’s face shone. Si On remembered how beautiful she looked that night when she slept in his bed. Her face was basked in the moonlight and her skin looked so smooth and dewy. He had wanted to touch her then but he could not. Now, he reached out his hand and touched her cheek. Yoon Seo moved closer towards him and whispered, “Would you like to kiss me?”

Si On’ heart raced, he has never kissed a woman. Not even the kind matron at the orphanage who had a soft spot for him and always kissed him on his cheeks. But he knows that this is what normal people in love do. He read on it, watched tons of video clips of actors doing it but he has never done it before. He starts to get nervous.

Yoon Seo noticed his nervousness and pulled him nearer to her, she tiptoed slightly to move her face close to his. Her thighs rubbed against his and she was surprised at how hard and muscular they were. She put her hands on his shoulders and her breathing quickened as she locked her lips with his. It was as if a thousand fireworks set off in Si On’s head, the sensations were overwhelming for him but he felt good, really good.

He started to kiss her back and it almost made her lose balance but he gently placed his hands on the sides of her face and pulled her closer. She could feel his breath against her cheek as he moved his lips against her. She never knew he could kiss like this. His breath felt hot and sexy and she instinctively parted her lips.

Si On felt as if his body was on fire. When Yoon Seo’s thighs rubbed against his, there was a stirring within which he had never felt so strongly before. Her lips were soft and moist, her breath like a sweet and delicate wind. As they held each other and kissed, their bodies melt into one.

When they finally pull apart, they were too shy to look into each other’s eyes. Yoon Seo traced her fingers on Si On’s chest, “Do you still love me?” she asked. Si On smiled and stroked her face, “I never stopped loving you, doctor. You made my heart run like 100 laps. Even though it hurts, I never stopped loving you.” Yoon Seo nuzzles into Si On’s chest and they stood there in each other’s arms for a long time.

Guys, please don't forget to vote for Joo Won on the SIA 2013 website:
http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013

You can log in with your FB or Twitter account, however, you would need to vote for 10 different persons in a day with one ID.
Yesterday he was in the top 20 and now he is no longer in the list. Ladies, voting stops on 15th October. Lets make the best of all the efforts to get our Cutie in the top ranks :) Fightinggggg everyone L-)  :)>-

Mei

said: This is the News Video about

"Good Looking Man"

Korean Star. This video is from a KBS entertainment show called "

연예수첩"

There's Park Hyung Sik, Won Bin, Joo Sang Wook, Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Jae and our cutie

Joo Won

who's included in"Good Looking Man" Korean Star^^

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=056&aid=0000014370&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter