Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Mei said: @coolreborn i just changed my username to @mei  :D yup dear, we believe that this is the best for him now and SIM doing this for his own good..Let's cheer up and keep cheering up our cutie for everything he do.. \(^.^)/
ps : cuties this is @meinitafitriana_sari and now i changed my username to @mei so u'll be more easy to call me..heeehee :D

ok lets look forward to only you movie and ghost musical
hope fans can take lots of pic and short clips of the musicalas much i want to go but scared that ticket agency see me like this dont want to sell meunless i can bring my maid but the thing s that i need to pay for her tooso wait till i saved enough money i scared musical no more  :(
so hope they can release dvd or ost i can buy

ellasam81 said: ok lets look forward to only you movie and ghost musical
hope fans can take lots of pic and short clips of the musicalas much i want to go but scared that ticket agency see me like this dont want to sell meunless i can bring my maid but the thing s that i need to pay for her tooso wait till i saved enough money i scared musical no more  :(
so hope they can release dvd or ost i can buy

Guest mydeed

Guys' date=' I am at work..... But check out www.beatuscorner.com for the winners of the 7th Korea Drama Awards - Park Jaebeom, writer of GD got the Best Writer Awards..... And in JW's category of Top Excellence, the senior actors got the awards - Jung Woong In for IHYV and Lee Jung Jin for 100 Years Inheritance. Anyways I am glad the drama is getting the recognition it truly deserves, despite many bloggers speaking ill about it. There is a picture of the writer too :)[/quote']

Wah! Congratulations to our Writer-nim. No award for our boo, Joo Won? Aisshh. Nevermind, I'm happy for his 'Tae Shik hyung' :-)

I hope the writer can repeat the same success at the 2013 KBS Drama Awards. And if you guys noticed, 2 of 3 Cutie's drama with KBS won the writer award before, Baker King in 2010 and Ojakgyo Brothers in 2011, too bad Gaksitaaal did not win in 2012 (duhhh!).

I know it's too early to talk about award for our Park Si-on, but well a girl can dream... I want him to win the Top Excellence Award. Period.

And for Best Couple award, let's see if Cutie can get it this year.. Hee. It will be his first ;-) (I remember most of us at Softy's were disappointed when Tae Hee lost to his Tae Bum hyung.. hee hee). And for Chaewonie, it's gonna be a hatrick for her after her winner in Princess's Man and Nice Guy. Good luck Doctor Park and Doctor Cha!

** Anyone remember the clip on the best, top 5 couple for KBS drama for the past few years, Joo Won & Uee for Ojakgyo Brothers at no. 5, Moon Chae Won & Park Shi-ho for Princess's Man at no. 4 or 3, cant remember.. and at no. 1 it was Choi Ji-woo & Bae Yong-joon for Winter Sonata.

I would love to see another project between Joo Won and Chae Won as much as I want to see him to act together again with Uee, but I rarely see that happen in K-drama. But who knows, if KBS struggling with poor viewership and want to boost their rating, just get the two of them in a good drama again :-) Both of them are professional and good in creating chemistry with their partner.

Erkk I better stop now. Awww next week is Good Doctor finale... I'm so gonna miss you Park Shi-on...

Guest Mishiellie

HELLLOOOO!!!
Haven't posted here for a while~ but I do occasionally lurk in here =P
I am still crying over the beautiful "date" and "ice cream kiss" scene   :((

Mei said: @coolreborn i just changed my username to @mei  :D yup dear, we believe that this is the best for him now and SIM doing this for his own good..Let's cheer up and keep cheering up our cutie for everything he do.. \(^.^)/
ps : cuties this is @meinitafitriana_sari and now i changed my username to @mei so u'll be more easy to call me..heeehee :D

Guest mei8805

Cutie just tweeted :  감사합니다^^♥ 너무 좋은 노래~~

Translation : Thank you very much^^It's really a good song~~

BVoAQ_ECMAAm2mE.jpg
cr : @moonjunwon twitter
Wow..! That's Epitone Project CD..

Guest mindymoe

@coolreborn aaaaah.... I feel like wanna watch OB again..
I realize something that Joowon has broader shoulders this time than in OB time. Now his manly body is well-builded. Maybe since Gaksital days. :x :x :x