Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jjsweeter0211

AGB ratingsNationwide 20.6% (3rd)Seoul 21.5% (3rd)

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b

cr to dc

P.S : KBS should have released the kissing stills before episode 18 airs. The rating might reach 25%.At the same time , it would lose the " surprise" factor  if they have released the stills beforehand

Guest mejnas0802

Just finished watching episode 18! Finally YoonSeo realized her feelings and kinda told SiOn! And I can't wait to watch their little Peter Pan play (if we do get to see it hopefully). I also enjoyed SiOn's little singing that he did. That was too adorable. Haha. And I was dying from all these feelings when scenes of SiOn and YoonSeo being a couple showed when SiOn was singing. Too adorable! XD

Joo Won to Leave ‘1 Night 2 Days’

With his busy schedules in drama, musicals, and abroad, Joo Won may be leaving KBS’ 1 Night 2 Day.

On October 1, Sim Entertainment told enews via phone call, “We decided that with so many schedules, it would be too much to also participate in 1 Night 2 Days as well.”

47202002.jpg

The company continued, “He is currently working on dramas, movies, musicals, and even schedules abroad, and it is physically straining for him to also be appearing on 1 Night 2 Days.”

enews also talked with the head producer of 1 Night 2 Days, Park Joong Min, who stated in the phone call, “We’ve received the company’s intention of Joo Won leaving the show due to his busy schedules.”

The producer added, “We are currently discussing the issues of when and how he will be exiting from the show.”

Joo Won became a member of 1 Night 2 Days in February of 2012 with Kim Seung Woo, Cha Tae Hyun, and Sung Si Kyung. With the official announcement from his agency, he will be leaving after a year and eight months.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan
fr mwave.interest

Guest mei8805

Cutie just tweeted :
"제가 부는 굿닥터 ost가 나왔네요~ "내가 만일" 노래도 나오구요 많이 사랑해 주세요~~"

translation : My ost for Good Doctor has released~"If i were" song has released tooPlease give a lots of love~~

meinitafitriana sari said: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>제가 부는 굿닥터 ost가 나왔네요~&#10;&quot;내가 만일&quot; 노래도 나오구요&#10;많이 사랑해 주세요~~</p>&mdash; 주원 (@Moonjunwon) <a href="

제가 부는 굿닥터 ost가 나왔네요~ "내가 만일" 노래도 나오구요 많이 사랑해 주세요~~

— 주원 (@Moonjunwon)

October 2, 2013
">October 2, 2013</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>