Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I love the pso version of if i were

http://youtu.be/vR46aQ99L1I
cr uploader
even not as nice as joo won real voice 
but when you see

cr uploader 
You will know why i  like pso version other than cute i think it s more touching to hear pso sing for the girl he loves but he knows that he can only keep in his heart it s so heart aching and touching to see him like that 
esp when he and ys imagine they happily together i m like so heart breaking to see he can only imagine even though at the end ys did confess to her but that pso singing part is still so unforgetable

simplydramafied1082 said: From yesterday, after hearing all this news, I'm totally lost for thoughts and words, that even my work got affected. Suddenly I feel like I won't be able to meet my best friend on Sundays. I came to watch Joo Won's dramas after seeing him on 1N2D. When MC Mong was banned by KBS for the same show, I cried a puddle.
Was upset for other members too but this news poked a hole in my heart. I knew this was gonna happen but just not so soon. Feel like I am not gonna see a very good friend for a very very long time.
By the way, Joo Won's OST, If I Were is the third most searched event on Naver. Guess everyone is gonna miss the aegyo filled maknae :(

Guys, I am at work..... But check out www.beatuscorner.com for the winners of the 7th Korea Drama Awards - Park Jaebeom, writer of GD got the Best Writer Awards..... And in JW's category of Top Excellence, the senior actors got the awards - Jung Woong In for IHYV and Lee Jung Jin for 100 Years Inheritance. Anyways I am glad the drama is getting the recognition it truly deserves, despite many bloggers speaking ill about it. There is a picture of the writer too :)

simplydramafied1082 said: Guys, I am at work..... But check out www.beatuscorner.com for the winners of the 7th Korea Drama Awards - Park Jaebeom, writer of GD got the Best Writer Awards..... And in JW's category of Top Excellence, the senior actors got the awards - Jung Woong In for IHYV and Lee Jung Jin for 100 Years Inheritance. Anyways I am glad the drama is getting the recognition it truly deserves, despite many bloggers speaking ill about it. There is a picture of the writer too :)

hmmmm
whatever the reason for cutie to leave 1n2d i think we shouldnt be too sad about it for too longas we know it ll give him more time to do what he plan more to dowell i m sad too but just take it easy
i think he ll be working nonstop even not on 1n2dand i alway take 1n2d as a bonus for us to learn more of real cutie
actually i m more sad for cutie to leave his best buddy hyungs more than being sad cant see him everyweek
as now he s getting busier i dont think he can meet up with them like  now at least he can meet up with them and chat abit

Esp sg like his father taking care of him

and one of the reason he want to join 1N2d S Bcos he want to be surrounded by hyungs who can give him comfort and love
so i believe it s not easy for him to make this decisionbut now he has made this decision that mean he has gotten over it and hope to do his best for other thingsso we should get over it too sooner or later la
this s just my opinion

when i heard about the nominees and that Jong Wong In was his rival .. i just thought that yes he was good in his role in IHYV but.. thinking about it.. Joo Won can play that role convincingly too (even more) but if its the other way around.. jong Wong In cant play the role of park si on as convincingly as joo won is doing now.. oh well i think i am starting to hate and swear off awards too...

ell4u

wrote:

»

when i heard about the nominees and that Jong Wong In was his rival .. i just thought that yes he was good in his role in IHYV but.. thinking about it.. Joo Won can play that role convincingly too (even more) but if its the other way around.. jong Wong In cant play the role of park si on as convincingly as joo won is doing now.. oh well i think i am starting to hate and swear off awards too...

I have to give two hands plus my two legs up for agreeing this 

when i see the winner i was like what the......i mean cutie role s not many can play so well like cutie did 

i feel like going to the judge and

Hulk.gif

i mean i nvr watch ihyv but i feel pso character is really hard to portrayi mean yes if they switched charActer cutie can easily act out other charactersbut pso s likeshouldnt cutie at least get an award for his amazing outstanding acting

i m having headache now

Guest mei8805

I'm agree with you @farbarri & @mrdimples,maybe the main reason he leave 1n2d, he will taking up many drama&movies again after this project&beside that, his schedule for 3 month ahead (oct-nov-des) already packed and busy. In October he will be practicing for musical, interview that he must do after Good Doctor ended (actor/actresses always have many interview after a project ended)&Fan signing for his brand (Mountia already confirmed a fan signing at Oct 13). At the end of November he will start the musical and he will have 3 performances in 26,28,30 November and in December he will have 10 performances on 1,4,5,6,10,12,13,17,19,20 December and it must be already exhausted for him and most of his December musical performance in Friday overlaped with 1n2d filming(which is they filming per 2 weeks). and maybe at the end of December he will filming CF again and start to promoting his movie "Only You" and also attending awards that always held at the end of the year. And maybe starting from early next year, he already taking up new project and he already have a scheduled to go to Japan for fan meeting in early January. When i see the spare time between his project, it's only take 2-3 months from a project to another project (Ojakgyo brothers ended in Feb 2012 and Bridal mask already start to script reading in March/april 2012 and started to aired at May and ended in July/August after that he alraedy accepted the role at 7LCS and started to filming at Nov 2012 and ended in Feb/March 2013. After this, he immediately confirmed for a role in "only you" movie and started to filming at the end of May 2013, and in June he also started script reading for Good Doctor and started to filming after that and now after Good Doctor, he will practice for musical immediately) so he maybe already take a project again for early next year. And it's already a hectic schedule for him. and maybe he will fly around Asia for fanmeeting.. Not only in Japan&Taiwan like before but also the other country(like @mjwonnie and @manyearsago said to us about what cutie manager said to them at Japan fanmeeting about Fanmeeting Asian Tour) and maybe to southeast asia&most of fanmeeting held on weekend and maybe it will clashed with his 1n2d filming schedule.. So, i think this is the best decision for cutie for now with all the schedules that he already have now and he will have in the future coz with this schedule, it must be really really exhausted for him.We hope that he will back again to 1n2d after he has a spare time in his schedule at the future. Maybe that's why producer & also PD said they won't add a new member and they said the chemistry between them already in the peak, in conclusion this 7 member already have a great chemistry so they will stay with 6 member and if Joowon have a chance in the future to go back to 1n2d, he could back anytime and they will welcoming him back with pleasure..^^and maybe why he decide to leave 1n2d now is because he must be make many absent in 1n2d filming in the future because his schedule so he decide to do this and it must be difficult to him to make a decision like this because we know that he really love his hyung in 1n2d and also his hyung really love him.. and maybe he already discussed this with his 1n2d hyung first..
So for now, we just can pray for him & wish all the best for him and Keep supporting him in everything that he will do in the future & Hope that he always be happy with everything that he will do & pray for cutie to keep healthy..
Cheer up cuties and cheer up for cutie too..!! Good night all.. have a nice sleep and nice dream ^__^
Sorry if i'm talking too long in my posting ^^
viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
cr pic : ㅇㅇㅇㅇ at DC JoowonGall

ellasam81 said:

ell4u

wrote:

»

I have to give two hands plus my two legs up for agreeing this 

when i see the winner i was like what the......i mean cutie role s not many can play so well like cutie did 

i feel like going to the judge and

i mean i nvr watch ihyv but i feel pso character is really hard to portrayi mean yes if they switched charActer cutie can easily act out other charactersbut pso s likeshouldnt cutie at least get an award for his amazing outstanding acting

i m having headache now

meinitafitriana sari said: I'm agree with you @farbarri & @mrdimples,maybe the main reason he leave 1n2d, he will taking up many drama&movies again after this project&beside that, his schedule for 3 month ahead (oct-nov-des) already packed and busy. In October he will be practicing for musical, interview that he must do after Good Doctor ended (actor/actresses always have many interview after a project ended)&Fan signing for his brand (Mountia already confirmed a fan signing at Oct 13). At the end of November he will start the musical and he will have 3 performances in 26,28,30 November and in December he will have 10 performances on 1,4,5,6,10,12,13,17,19,20 December and it must be already exhausted for him and most of his December musical performance in Friday overlaped with 1n2d filming(which is they filming per 2 weeks). and maybe at the end of December he will filming CF again and start to promoting his movie "Only You" and also attending awards that always held at the end of the year. And maybe starting from early next year, he already taking up new project and he already have a scheduled to go to Japan for fan meeting in early January. When i see the spare time between his project, it's only take 2-3 months from a project to another project (Ojakgyo brothers ended in Feb 2012 and Bridal mask already start to script reading in March/april 2012 and started to aired at May and ended in July/August after that he alraedy accepted the role at 7LCS and started to filming at Nov 2012 and ended in Feb/March 2013. After this, he immediately confirmed for a role in "only you" movie and started to filming at the end of May 2013, and in June he also started script reading for Good Doctor and started to filming after that and now after Good Doctor, he will practice for musical immediately) so he maybe already take a project again for early next year. And it's already a hectic schedule for him. and maybe he will fly around Asia for fanmeeting.. Not only in Japan&Taiwan like before but also the other country(like @mjwonnie and @manyearsago said to us about what cutie manager said to them at Japan fanmeeting about Fanmeeting Asian Tour) and maybe to southeast asia&most of fanmeeting held on weekend and maybe it will clashed with his 1n2d filming schedule.. So, i think this is the best decision for cutie for now with all the schedules that he already have now and he will have in the future coz with this schedule, it must be really really exhausted for him.We hope that he will back again to 1n2d after he has a spare time in his schedule at the future. Maybe that's why producer & also PD said they won't add a new member and they said the chemistry between them already in the peak, in conclusion this 7 member already have a great chemistry so they will stay with 6 member and if Joowon have a chance in the future to go back to 1n2d, he could back anytime and they will welcoming him back with pleasure..^^and maybe why he decide to leave 1n2d now is because he must be make many absent in 1n2d filming in the future because his schedule so he decide to do this and it must be difficult to him to make a decision like this because we know that he really love his hyung in 1n2d and also his hyung really love him.. and maybe he already discussed this with his 1n2d hyung first..
So for now, we just can pray for him & wish all the best for him and Keep supporting him in everything that he will do in the future & Hope that he always be happy with everything that he will do & pray for cutie to keep healthy..
Cheer up cuties and cheer up for cutie too..!! Good night all.. have a nice sleep and nice dream ^__^
Sorry if i'm talking too long in my posting ^^

cr pic : ㅇㅇㅇㅇ at DC JoowonGall

Guest mei8805

@coolreborn i just changed my username to @mei  :D yup dear, we believe that this is the best for him now and SIM doing this for his own good..Let's cheer up and keep cheering up our cutie for everything he do.. \(^.^)/
ps : cuties this is @meinitafitriana_sari and now i changed my username to @mei so u'll be more easy to call me..heeehee :D