[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Its the first time that i watch running man last night. I laugh hard even if i dont understand what they are saying lol. I will definitely start to watch episode 1 till the latest. I want to see Song Joong Ki on my screen. Wish they will guest him with Song Hye Kyo someday. 

• Like 2

@themarchioness yes it is indeed a project but an ultra fun one! I'm up to ep 130 now. I really miss the one chance challenge though like they did in the first few episodes, it's a lot of fun since I really love the episodes where they have no guests. Anyway  can anybody tell me if the episodes subbed by iSubs available anywhere for streaming? In Kshowonline the episodes subbed by iSubs stopped at 120-ish, and the subtitles after that are not enjoyable :( Do iSubs really only subbed until ep. 120-ish?

1 hour ago, pinknerd93 said:

@themarchioness yes it is indeed a project but an ultra fun one! I'm up to ep 130 now. I really miss the one chance challenge though like they did in the first few episodes, it's a lot of fun since I really love the episodes where they have no guests. Anyway  can anybody tell me if the episodes subbed by iSubs available anywhere for streaming? In Kshowonline the episodes subbed by iSubs stopped at 120-ish, and the subtitles after that are not enjoyable :( Do iSubs really only subbed until ep. 120-ish?

That may be.  I think KShownow picked up some time after that.  Dramafever also started subbing eps from around ep 90 or so?  They've since gone back and added the earlier episodes to their collection, partnering with iSubs to use their subs.

-----

I loved this week's episode of RM.  As a huge DotS fan, I suppose it was kind of a given I'd enjoy it to the extent that I did.  :) 

• Like 1

[RM] sbs_runningman_sbs Instagram Update

Thank you so much for the food truck event prepared by fans in HongKong
RM Ep.299 <Center War > is filming well now with all of your love & support.
You can enjoy RM Ep.299 on May 15 at 6:25pm KST on #SBS.

eda177cb0a46f21f6b4c48ddf1246b600d33aeab

RM Ep.299 <Center War - Game of Thrones> is filming now in Gyeonggi-do.
#YooInYoung, #HongJinYoung, #EomHyunKyung, #KyungSooJin, #JoBoAh, # StephanieLee & #ZICO join us as guests today.
RM members & guests will compete each other to occupy center position on games.
RM Ep.299 on May 15 at 6:25pm KST on #SBS.

d193164c510fd9f90f794ae7222dd42a2934a4b9

baidu sjh bar

On 3 Mei 2016 at 9:22 AM, themarchioness said:

I loved this week's episode of RM.  As a huge DotS fan, I suppose it was kind of a given I'd enjoy it to the extent that I did.  :) 

Which episode did you mean? I skipped  several episodes but planning to watch the latest subbed episode tonight. And the episode you just mentioned looks better to watch first. My last ep is 294 anyway. Thank you :) 

1 minute ago, ryuxuri said:

Which episode did you mean? I skipped  several episodes but planning to watch the latest subbed episode tonight. And the episode you just mentioned looks better to watch first. My last ep is 294 anyway. Thank you :) 

Episode 297 - aired May 1, 2016 - with guests Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo (from "Descendants of the Sun") and Eun-Seo (from Cosmic Girls).

[050816] RUNNING MAN EPISODE 298 "NO MAN RACE RACE" 17:25 GMT

GUEST: Go Ara, Kim Sung Kyun, Lee Je Hoon

live streaming links:

1. http://v.tudou.com/RunningMan2015/

2. http://tv.idol001.com/runningman.html

3. http://www.hanyutai.com/sbs.php

4. http://www.zoptv.com/live/sbs-tv

credit/source: Song Jihyo Bar Baidu

video credit to SBS Running Man

12531330e924b8999334dac969061d950b7bf6a6

9be08bd6277f9e2f328cbef91830e924b999f375

bc733a7adab44aed03531d15b41c8701a08bfb89

Spoiler

6d471ddfa9ec8a133974e610f003918fa1ecc0bb

708622738bd4b31cb150314e80d6277f9f2ff846

418758e736d12f2e684dfe9348c2d56284356860

036a2d3fb80e7becf48fa510282eb9389a506b51

photo credit to the owner

• Like 1

RM Episode 300 special 7 vs 300 Race

Running Man is filming now in Seoul, RM members will do a missions related to number 300.

Running Man Episode 300 will be aired on May 22 at 6:25 pm KST.

cd689d8fa0ec08fa8a402f5a5eee3d6d54fbda72

f9a5cffdfc039245f687b5f28094a4c27c1e2583

Credit/source: sbs_runningman_sbs IG

• Like 1

On 5/1/2016 at 2:12 AM, joyan08 said:

You can watch the RAW here [link removed]

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT share link to illegal/unlicensed streaming site.

Hi @joyan08 can you PM me the link? thank you

I really hope RM Korea will found its exciting pace again.... Running Man should not become a "Discussion" show... it's about survival show...in fun and funny variety style. I fall in love with RM because of the exciting survival games and funny jokes or betrayal happen during episodes... honestly bring back my RM back. 

• Like 2

EP 297 & 298! esp ep 298. it's been a while since i laughed so HARD.

Im a super big fan of RM since ep1 and yes, still chasing it every week.

Honestly speaking, some of the episodes were not really.. funny. (im slapping myself while saying this) 

But this ep 297 and 298 literally chg everything back like how rm used to be.

Not to be mention that i really miss the tearing of nametags and bells on shoes. :heart:

(Runningman is nearing ep300 and i do really hope pd-nim would invite joongki,suzy or park bo young. Didnt you guys think that the three of them is like the family member of rm? bcuz i do. HEHEHE)

• Like 1

On 5/11/2016 at 6:26 AM, beyaruth said:

Isn't this foul?... But I laughed so hard at this though... :D

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

No.. absolutely not.... I cringed soo hard that I fast forwarded this part.. I know its a variety show but this is to me a (physical) harassment/invasion of private space.. it is not funny at all

• Like 1

Kim Ji Won Says She Was Touched By How Yoo Jae Suk Tried To Protect Her On “Running Man”

ilmare42 May 12, 2016

Kim Ji Won Says She Was Touched By How Yoo Jae Suk Tried To Protect Her On “Running Man”

After Kim Ji Won’s appearance on “Running Man” on May 1 along with her “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Jin Goo, she has revealed how touched she was by the way her partner Yoo Jae Suk took care of her.

In this episode, the pair play a game where they try to open a wrapped box with gloved hands to get the pair of wings inside. Yoo Jae Suk even uses his teeth to try to rip the wrapping paper off the box and then to try to get the box open! Thanks to his speedy work, they get the wings and he helps Kim Ji Won put them on in time for them to avoid the penalty.

In a recent interview with bnt International, Kim Ji Won reveals an additional reason why Yoo Jae Suk was so desperate to win the game.

“There was a game where the penalty was to be hit with an explosion of water,” she says. “I have a phobia of water, so I got really worried before we started the game. But Yoo Jae Suk noticed that, and did his best so that I could avoid the penalty.”

“He used his teeth to rip open the wrapping and put the angel wings on me. I was so touched,” she says.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/12/kim-ji-won-says-she-was-touched-by-how-yoo-jae-suk-tried-to-protect-her-on-running-man/

• Like 3